The Oath of Love 余生,请多指教 [2022]

Tofu

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

maybe after YAMG, i do not think they want to clash with YAMG at the moment? unless they want fan wars?

Possibly. I would just like it to air soon because I read the novel and I quite enjoyed it. Also, I haven't see Xiao Zhan in a while and would like to again. :laugh:

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

@Tofufirst times a drama release a date 1 month ahead?

I know, it's so strange that I feel we're all being pranked. Haha! Maybe my comment about those four dramas being a September, October, November, December releases might have some truth to it. :laugh:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 11:35 PM, NiteWalker said:

full swing promotion....hahhaa 

Yes! And I'm excited because it's been a while since I saw Xiao Zhan in anything, the same with Yang Zi too. 

They will have lots of hug scenes and currently, I love those more than kissing scenes or anything else. :heart:

TOOL-02-02.gif

Plus, Yang Zi is so cute twirling. 

TOOL-03-slower.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Yes! And I'm excited because it's been a while since I saw Xiao Zhan in anything, the same with Yang Zi too. 

They will have lots of hug scenes and currently, I love those more than kissing scenes or anything else. :heart:

i will most probably be watching as they release hahaha...both YZ and XZ seems to be pretty good in the rapport.....

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

i will most probably be watching as they release hahaha...both YZ and XZ seems to be pretty good in the rapport.....

YAY! They are the cutest, aren't they? 

TOOL-05.gif

I have so many gifs of them, probably 10 or more at this point. :laugh:

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...