La La Jun (Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook)

3 hours ago, eNDe said:

I finally watched Run On (skipped scenes a lot at the later eps), not sure if anyone else watch it already, and even though the characters’ conversations are indeed somewhat refreshing from reviews since they all speak exactly what they think...after a while I got somewhat tired of their style of talking. Haha. 

i'm still hesitated whether to watch run on or not...the cast does not appeal to me. The overuse the same style of talking can made we tired, because it become overload.

3 hours ago, eNDe said:

The main point is, I still enjoy RaRa and Jun’s way of talking to each other and also when they each interact with others

In this drama, they did not emphasize the same way of talking because everyone had different personality.:wow:

Btw, i see LJW just updated his ig. Look like he want to reply to his fans that he was fine. Hope for a good news from him soon.

Edited by multiloverss
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
2 hours ago, JenL said:

Well, this seems like a subtle, "I'm OK" message since his caption says "Happiness" and thumbs up?  :heart: But no explanation on VAST's part 

@multiloverss

Youre right, looks like his message for his fans that he's ok. Especially with the thumbs up. 

---------

Seriously with his post on a bike, is this another  sign for us shippers to start dreaming again? GAR's last post was riding a bike right? Lol!!! Ok ok, a stationary bike. But still!!! Its a bike! :laugh:

Edited by twinkler0415
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

Seriously with his post on a bike, is this another  sign for us shippers to start dreaming again? GAR's last post was riding a bike right? Lol!!! Ok ok, a stationary bike. But still!!! Its a bike! 

i'm aware about that....but trying to not turn on DELULU MOOD:hearties::love:

try to be rational, both of really active but still happy to see the similarities in their posts.:duckhearts:

4 hours ago, JenL said:

Well, this seems like a subtle, "I'm OK" message since his caption says "Happiness" and thumbs up?  :heart: But no explanation on VAST's part

maybe we can got official statement from vast tomorrow....but still happy to see LJW post.

• Like 5
19 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

Seriously with his post on a bike, is this another  sign for us shippers to start dreaming again? GAR's last post was riding a bike right? Lol!!! Ok ok, a stationary bike. But still!!! Its a bike! :laugh:

Lol. My first thought too 😜

Thinking of their Swoon interview where they checked on each other of who is more active.

And I love his bike design and colour!

20 hours ago, multiloverss said:

i'm still hesitated whether to watch run on or not...the cast does not appeal to me. The overuse the same style of talking can made we tired, because it become overload.

I think I was hoping it could be interesting with track & field element but instead they use the dialogue style to be different. Very quickly, I became aware that the storyline is lacking, layered by their dialogue, good looking main casts and awesome styling/costume. Haha. 

20 hours ago, multiloverss said:

fine. Hope for a good news from him soon.

16 hours ago, multiloverss said:

but still happy to see LJW post.

21 hours ago, JenL said:

this seems like a subtle, "I'm OK" message since his caption says "Happiness" and thumbs up?  :heart:

:Party01: LJW Fighting! :Party02: 

21 hours ago, JenL said:

But no explanation on VAST's part :pandathink:

But I’m glad LJW made the first move in updating. Definitely puts us at ease with it coming personally from him. 😊

Edited by eNDe
  • Like 5

Hi guys,

Glad LJW did get out of his slumber. And I'm super glad that he still kept his IG account 😂. I did think that he might be signing with another agency (yeah, maybe AC 😅~ wishful thinking ) but I don't want GAR to be in trouble for that 😅

I wonder why Vast didn't say anything official nor LJW for that matter and that's why fans were confused, though I'm happy he's fine. He had a good few years in vast and it's just a bit weird he left to soon. Hopefully,  it is indeed nothing serious and it was his  own accord to leave and not because the agency removed him.

@JenL I super love that gif of them in the netflix/swoon games 😍..LJW 'sulking' because of the goodies. On another note, yeah she ended with Trash in Reply ( i think i am one of the few ones who do like this pairing 😅🙈 and prefer their chemistry, but the 2nd lead guy was also good though he does have that typical 2nd lead aura). But definetly watch it for a different GAR 😅

@eNDe, that merch is so nice 😍, you could sell it in etsy. Hehehe. Good quality time with your niece. 😊

P.s. 

The "bike" coincidence though 😆😍

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 5

Nooo. I’ve been away from recent k-ent stuff the past few days, and I can’t believe this is happening. It definitely seems weird that vast ent practically deleted all connections with LJW. Wasn’t he supposed to be Hyun Bin’s protégée or something? I feel like a 2 year contract is so short if he was invested in him. I really hope it’s not related to a big scandal. Ji Soo’s was pretty bad and completely shocked me. The timing of him cancelling his next drama and all this seems weird though...:nervous:

Edited by CINNABOM
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
3 hours ago, CINNABOM said:

Nooo. I’ve been away from recent k-ent stuff the past few days, and I can’t believe this is happening. It definitely seems weird that vast ent practically deleted all connections with LJW. Wasn’t he supposed to be Hyun Bin’s protégée or something? I feel like a 2 year contract is so short if he was invested in him. I really hope it’s not related to a big scandal. Ji Soo’s was pretty bad and completely shocked me. The timing of him cancelling his next drama and all this seems weird though...:nervous:

I know it's making me anxious too :shocked:Even if his contract ended because they signed him for only two years, it doesn't make sense to let go of someone like LJW. I think LJW is too nice to leave VAST on his own as well just because he got his first lead. Besides, Hyunbin and LJW are the only male artists in VAST, it was an advantage for LJW and VAST seemed to like him a lot as well. I just hope it's not a scandal. He said in his latest IG post that he's happy. Is he getting married and joining the agency of his wife-to-be? (calling GAR!) :wow: is he joining the military? I just hope that VAST clears everything up soonnnnnnn. :wow2:

Edited by Unnie0110
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

VAST, why did they wipe clean all traces of LJW. Hope he signs with Artist Company

IKR! So weird...I hope he signs with AC too or to same agency of his other DDSSLLS co-star...they are those who last worked with him for a few months and could have put in some thoughts or good examples for him to think about his future.

1 hour ago, Unnie0110 said:

He said in his latest IG post that he's happy. Is he getting married and joining the agency of his wife-to-be? (calling GAR!) :wow:

You got me laughing so hard here. I think to dream that he goes to same agency as GAR is already swell and then you gave us wedding ideas.

Good dream though! :eeeee:

@purplefin Thank you so much for sharing these Twitter updates here! :hearties:

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, eNDe said:
22 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

VAST, why did they wipe clean all traces of LJW. Hope he signs with Artist Company

IKR! So weird...I hope he signs with AC too or to same agency of his other DDSSLLS co-star...they are those who last worked with him for a few months and could have put in some thoughts or good examples for him to think about his future.

That was a bit unprofessional to be honest, they could have waited for an official statement prior to erasing it. They could have just left it too. I wonder what Hyun Bin's thoughts are. 

Loved your thoughts @Unnie0110😅

We could only hope 😂 that he goes with sunbae-nim. 😉

• Like 7

Thanks @purplefin! I saw that after work today and it was a feel of relief! Korean article attached:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000416844

2 hours ago, CINNABOM said:

2 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

I know it's making me anxious too :shocked:Even if he's contract ended because they signed him for only two years, it doesn't make sense to let go of someone like LJW. I think LJW is too nice to leave VAST on his own as well just because he got his first lead. Besides, Hyunbin and LJW are the only male artists in VAST, it was an advantage for LJW and VAST seemed to like him a lot as well. I just hope it's not a scandal. 

I really don't understand the way VAST handled this end of contract though. I think it would have saved them A LOT more hate and grief to release a one sentence statement at least to say that LJW had ended his contract with VAST, Thanks for having been with us. Like...there was no communication and then suddenly deleting everything felt suss, especially since there's so many scandals with young actors atm. :pandascared: Like they did this all today...but it's been days too late!!! And honestly, people just wanted a warning so they could check for any LJW content they never saved!

Ughhh, Well, I liked VAST while they were promoting him, but I guess he was always going to live under Hyun Bin's shadow while he was there?

Anywayyyyy everyone has LJW's next agency on their minds!

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

2 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

Woah!!! Thank you for this info!! We can put our worries to rest then :thinking: but that was a very rude move from VAST, why did they wipe clean all traces of LJW. Hope he signs with Artist Company

2 hours ago, eNDe said:

1 hour ago, purplefin said:

That was a bit unprofessional to be honest, they could have waited for an official statement prior to erasing it. They could have just left it too. I wonder what Hyun Bin's thoughts are. 

Haha, I think it varies with each agency as to whether they keep or delete content from stars who move agencies. When I was freaking out about LJW on our Oppa thread on this forum, someone  checked a bunch of agencies where they knew stars had moved before and it came up differently. I think some agencies like KeyEast do delete the content of actors who had moved. But others kept that content and archived it. I personally think it's such a waste of time to delete that content which would have brought people to their sites (new fans) - I would archive it and leave thing like old Instagram photos except  change captions and say actor no longer with this agency. :idk:

Also give fans a chance to organise themselves! Luckily the hardcore LJW fans saved everything. If you're a picture saver and missing any behind the scenes Jun pics, this Twitter is good: 

On 3/22/2021 at 12:41 AM, twinkler0415 said:

21 hours ago, multiloverss said:

i'm aware about that....but trying to not turn on DELULU MOOD:hearties::love:

try to be rational, both of really active but still happy to see the similarities in their posts.

4 hours ago, eNDe said:

Lol. My first thought too 😜

Thinking of their Swoon interview where they checked on each other of who is more active.

And I love his bike design and colour!

4 hours ago, purplefin said:

P.s. 

The "bike" coincidence though 😆😍

Hahahaha....I have to admit I didn't noticed, but you're not wrong! They're both so similar that they even post the same Instagram shots :BulbaOWO::hearties: Who needs telepathy tests when you're both channelling each other anywayyyyy....

They're both as active as each other :wow:

4 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

Is he getting married and joining the agency of his wife-to-be? (calling GAR!) :wow: is he joining the military? I just hope that VAST clears everything up soonnnnnnn. :wow2:

2 hours ago, eNDe said:

You got me laughing so hard here. I think to dream that he goes to same agency as GAR is already swell and then you gave us wedding ideas.

Hahaha I think in our minds, we're never ever getting over or giving up on our DDSSLLS wedding dreams...We're just going to come to this scenario every single time!

gQQM3UR.gif

4 hours ago, eNDe said:

:Party01: LJW Fighting! :Party02: 

But I’m glad LJW made the first move in updating. Definitely puts us at ease with it coming personally from him. 😊

I'm glad he posted first too! At least he knew his fans were worried about him! :BulbaOWO::hearties:

But it really should be the agency's job to make an official statement...I think it felt really cold on the part of VAST. "Now that you're no longer making money for us we don't have to say or do anything on your behalf"...that's what it felt like unless there was a reason they did not disclose :niu: 

On 3/22/2021 at 12:08 AM, multiloverss said:

4 hours ago, eNDe said:

I think I was hoping it could be interesting with track & field element but instead they use the dialogue style to be different. Very quickly, I became aware that the storyline is lacking, layered by their dialogue, good looking main casts and awesome styling/costume. Haha. 

@multiloverss I'd say if you don't think you'll love the actors, Run On might not be for you. Personally, I didn't love the series and didn't end up liking any of the actors more from this series (Kang Tae Oh, the second lead, I had already liked from My First First Love) - I didn't feel the romance of the main 4 characters at all, though other people seemed to love it :thinking: 

Also @eNDe is right in that is sells itself as a sports drama, but it isn't. However, I think it actually should have sold itself as a drama about film - it's actually a bit arthouse for a mainstream drama and references a lot of classical/ popular films! But I agree the drama's storyline felt quite random and needed more tightening for it to have a more engaging and coherent plot. But it did have 2 things going for it - Even though I love the warmth of DDSSLLS's dialogue the most, I will say that Run On had an interesting type of frank dialogue - I'd be interested in seeing this scriptwriter's future works if they make the story more interesting (If GAR and LJW took on a script like this, I wouldn't object I guess :lenny::laugh:) The second thing was that they had a super happy ending and tied up all loose ends of even very, very side characters, which was kinda fun. Anyway, hope that helps with your decision making. :idk::MewHi:

4 hours ago, purplefin said:

I wonder why Vast didn't say anything official nor LJW for that matter and that's why fans were confused, though I'm happy he's fine. He had a good few years in vast and it's just a bit weird he left to soon. Hopefully,  it is indeed nothing serious and it was his  own accord to leave and not because the agency removed him.

Yeah...I'm super relieved that it's just his contract ending, but also still a bit unsettled with the way they 'announced' (or rather, didn't announce) his departure :thinking: I do hope it's of his own accord and he wasn't pushed out. But as long as he's clean, there's plenty of other agencies out there which might actually support him better. And I feel like scandals are very much in the public realm at the moment and people would not be afraid to open up if there was one, so seems like it was just a poorly handled end of contract period. I guess it's not exactly sudden in terms of VAST not promoting him from New Years Day onwards....I guess he finalised it recently and decided not to re-sign. Or they didn't re-offer him?? :pandathink:

Mehhh, LJW can do better than them!

Let's just hope (or dream) about him signing with Artist Company :laugh:

542PLTU.gif

Also I liked what this person on Reddit said about DDSSLLS...haha they obviously wrote it before the ending killed half the fandom. But they made a good point about the leads and how it was unfair because the drama was so good!

"A less popular drama that I think would have garnered high viewership ratings if the main casts are very popular actors is Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol. It’s currently airing and thus has the potential to go down the drain but so far the drama is actually really fun and cute and doesn’t have annoying, wishy washy characters (so far). While Go Ara is already pretty famous and Lee Jae Wook is gaining popularity very quickly, they’re not at that level of attracting a 10% viewership ratings on a free-to-air channel for the premier episode (it premiered to 1.9% but has been increasing bit by bit to the current 3.5%). Happy to see the love it’s been getting here though!"

Original opinion:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 7

7 hours ago, eNDe said:

I’m glad LJW made the first move in updating. Definitely puts us at ease with it coming personally from him

he know what his fans worried about whether he had a problem....hope by this week, we can know the new agency he signed in.Hope the new company would give a full support to him.

4 hours ago, JenL said:

I really don't understand the way VAST handled this end of contract though

the way they handle the end of contract show they did not end in good term but hope its did not too bad and affect LJW.

6 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

Is he getting married and joining the agency of his wife-to-be? (calling GAR!)  is he joining the military?

Hahhaha....i just had  some thought like , maybe LJW want to declare his relationship with someone but vast against it.:laugh:

But i  hope if  he want  joining army., he at least  need to act in  one drama and movies.After that, i would let him to go army.:duckhearts:

3 hours ago, JenL said:

A less popular drama that I think would have garnered high viewership ratings if the main casts are very popular actors is Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol. It’s currently airing and thus has the potential to go down the drain but so far the drama is actually really fun and cute and doesn’t have annoying, wishy washy characters (so far). While Go Ara is already pretty famous and Lee Jae Wook is gaining popularity very quickly, they’re not at that level of attracting a 10% viewership ratings on a free-to-air channel for the premier episode (it premiered to 1.9% but has been increasing bit by bit to the current 3.5%). Happy to see the love it’s been getting here though!"

this statement had a point ....if they cast a popular cast, it would easily achieve 10%. But still, i'm soo gald we able to see GAR and LJW as rarajun and become our best couple in our mind:Party01:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

LJW recently shared a playlist on his story.  This fan account shared a screenshot https://www.instagram.com/p/CMuedueJywW/?igshid=10tpcco69fu5p

I didn’t think anything of it initially when I saw his story but seeing the insta post made me take a look at the songs again. The song choices and titles are definitely interesting. I wonder if the contract termination might be related to a dating scandal. In any case, I hope he’s doing ok.

• Like 7
On 3/21/2021 at 12:20 AM, eNDe said:

These are lovely @JenL!! I’m so glad you’ve put justice with these DDSSLLS photos posted by GAR. Those photos in the cable car she posted are taken by LJW so makes it even more special. And of course, their characters’ real first meeting was hilarious and memorable! Great selection to make them into polaroids! 

On 3/21/2021 at 12:41 AM, twinkler0415 said:

I love your Polaroids! :love:

On 3/21/2021 at 2:08 AM, multiloverss said:

The polaroids look very good....it came out well.

Thank youuu everyone...I love polaroids. I've printed quite a few now. Hehe, there's a small LJW collection since he has quite a few pretty pics. Jun, Seol Ji-hwan and Baek Kyung:

MHt4RY8.jpg

I figured if I printed the drama’s stylised title, it could also be a fun realisation for those who might see it and think of DDSSLLS. Hope it doesn’t trigger what they feel about the ending though. 😂 

Hehe, it's a bit of a code for true DDSSLLS fans. I would recognise that font and logo anywhere! A lot of people have been more forgiving as time goes by...but yeah the other day I still felt the need to write a comment responding to someone trashing DDSSLLS as a flop. Rating wise, it wasn't a flop because people were curious about what would happen...but it wasn't like a surprise hit either. People liked the sweetness of the drama but were disappointed by the end, but it still did ok :idk:

I loved how beautiful and meaningful the drama was and I'd rather the actors picked a project like this than say, Penthouse, which has been popular but really makjang and hyped!

Yeah his nickname is Trash but it’s worth the watch to see GAR in such a different role, the second male lead and the supporting characters who are hilarious and fun. 

But yeah, Jun still the best pairing in many ways. :cuddle:

Yahhh... everyone called him trash... had a hard time finishing reply 94 becauseI really dont like them together 😆 

Hahaha I really will have to watch it to understand just how trash 'Trash' is :lenny: 

I've been busy lately and haven't started watching my next set of GAR and LJW projects. But I have them pegged for when I have time. And since LJW hasn't announced a new agency, it may be a long drought so I guess I should reserve their projects for when I have nothing! :MewHi:

Omg yay! Thanks for finding and sharing these photos here! I’ve never seen these before and he’s holding her bag! Haha. 

Another OMG!!! I was really hoping to see a BTS of this scene even it was just some random fan's picture!!! Youre really a detective in you past life @JenL !!! Thank you finding this :wow: LJW is holding the purse for her!! So sweet!!! :love:

Haha, I'm glad you guys like the behind the scenes pics for the date. I was so happy when I found them - I'm not sure if a lot of people have seen those before :wow: And I totally didn't notice him holding her bag...that's such a cute detail :BulbaOWO: They both look happy and comfortable chatting between filming!

I'm flattered you think I was a detective :laugh: I just spend a lot of time digging through the internet. The person who posted those date photos was a Korean LJW twitter account and she didn't credit the original source....Not sure if it was herself. She had a few more LJW/Jun only BTS photos...I think the fan took them when he was running to find Lala at DDSSLLS cafe - they're just photos of his back, but I put them on my blog if interested. 

look at the pictures , the date scene supposedly has a longer version compared to what we got in drama.... I did not know what the director think, when she edited the date scene.We need a longer version of that scene:duckpout:

Hahaha, there might have been! I think it looks like this was between the filming though since filming crew look like they're in the way when fans took this picture. I would have just liked more behind the scenes of everything...The story was super sweet, but so was the real life chemistry of the actors :heiboi::hearties:

OmG!!! Exactly how I feel :nervous: bad luck everywhere :laugh:

feel the same here....we just barely had a content about them as we did not got bts dvd and we also did not get to see both of them at drama awards.Now, the main lead had problem with his agency ( hope its not serious matter)

Hahaha, we just have to think of the list of the good things I posted on the last page :MewHi:

We'll always have those Swoon Games and KBS games to think back to...

And Remember that Mokpo is also awaiting us :yayaya: 

oqbhUYx.gif

I do hope LJW finds a new agency soon though. I think it does make people feel a little jittery that it's not been sorted out completely so far....:mine:

On 3/21/2021 at 8:53 PM, eNDe said:

This is weird indeed. I went on to check Artist Company Instagram account and they still keep posts of the actress who left after her contract expired even though they didn’t announced her leaving. Fans just commented in a post that they noticed no news of her. Then an official news written by media said she signed on with another agency. She’s still friends and even co-star with an actress from AC. 

Let’s hope for the best outcome. 🙂

Hmmm looks like LJW unfollowed all his agency accounts and actress' accounts (the only other actors was Hyun Bin, who doesn't have socials). The only actress LJW (and his manager) continues to follow from VAST is Lee Yun Jee who also follows him back? :thinking: 

It's weird to think of it as not being personal in some way...but then some of the other VAST actresses like Stephanie Lee looked like she stopped following other actors anyway (her and LJW use to mutually follow). Now she only follows a few brands. :idk:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 hour ago, JenL said:

yeah the other day I still felt the need to write a comment responding to someone trashing DDSSLLS as a flop. Rating wise, it wasn't a flop because people were curious about what would happen...but it wasn't like a surprise hit either. People liked the sweetness of the drama but were disappointed by the end, but it still did ok :idk:

I loved how beautiful and meaningful the drama was and I'd rather the actors picked a project like this than say, Penthouse, which has been popular but really makjang and hyped!

Thanks @JenL for responding to antis when they don’t get the true value of DDSSLLS :hearties: But I’m glad to see new fans of the drama on Instagram, promoting it as how we find joy, laughter, sweetness, healing and many more feelings about it until now. 

Again, why I find your blog is so important as it record and write everything about DDSSLLS. :yayaya: Documentation in a website format is no easy task (from my past experiences too) and I think less chance of drama fans like you to suddenly delete everything like what can happen in Instagram and Twitter. 

Funny how I finally read what’s this Penthouse drama about since I keep seeing it recently. I was only interested to find out because I saw an actress I’ve seen before from Ghost Detective. But when I read the summary, like you said, I sensed it’s makjang. With that plot, I couldn’t believe it still got two seasons. 

Also, I finally finished The Uncanny Counter...I forgot the actor who played Jun’s dad is in it and had to watch him allover again being a bad dad, this time pure evil. Haha. Hope I see him in a different light (role) next time! 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, JenL said:

agreed....i never followed drama like penthouse.For me, penthouse did not had a good storyline (sorry for penthouse fans), that story like about who the murderer, exchanging partners (how the evil male lead got to kissing all 3 female lead) and twist birth secret.

4 hours ago, JenL said:

Hmmm looks like LJW unfollowed all his agency accounts and actress' accounts (the only other actors was Hyun Bin, who doesn't have socials). The only actress LJW (and his manager) continues to follow from VAST is Lee Yun Jee who also follows him back?

yes i noticed about this things....i still feel something unsettled between between LJW and vast.But hope its just a small matter only...Hope LJW would disclosed his new agency next week and we got  to see his in dramaland for this year.

I also hope GAR would had a new work by second half of this year.

2 hours ago, eNDe said:

But I’m glad to see new fans of the drama on Instagram, promoting it as how we find joy, laughter, sweetness, healing and many more feelings about it until now. 

when i read about what new fans share, i glad them like DDSSLLS.

Edited by multiloverss
  • Like 5
On 3/23/2021 at 3:32 AM, multiloverss said:

he know what his fans worried about whether he had a problem....hope by this week, we can know the new agency he signed in.Hope the new company would give a full support to him.

the way they handle the end of contract show they did not end in good term but hope its did not too bad and affect LJW.

Yeah something went down. Not sure if VAST didn't try to keep LJW enough or if LJW wanted a change (or more benefits/ pay rise/ freedom to pick more projects etc.) I'm going to refrain from thinking negative things like background checks unless there's some evidence of that. But whatever the case, it didn't end as smoothly as it should. I hope LJW gets a new agency that appreciates him. I mean if not AC with GAR, I wouldn't mind SALT with KJH (Dr Cha)...I've been impressed with how they've helped promote Kim Joo Hun, Kim Seon Ho and Park Shin Hye amongst many others. :CharmanderYay:

But i  hope if  he want  joining army., he at least  need to act in  one drama and movies.After that, i would let him to go army.

I feel like they usually keep the 'army' option open if not necessary to go yet. I think most actors who don't do it early end up doing it in their late 20's after finishing a drama. It would feel random if he went now...but who knows what he plans? :thinking: Like you, I think he needs a few more lead role dramas under his belt first.

this statement had a point ....if they cast a popular cast, it would easily achieve 10%. But still, i'm soo gald we able to see GAR and LJW as rarajun and become our best couple in our mind:Party01:

Even though people didn't love the ending, I hope it helped to convert many fans for both actors...I know it converted me! Part of that was because of the warm story...the other part was GAR and LJW's chemistry together and the sweetness of their characters love story :wow:

On 3/24/2021 at 3:13 AM, CINNABOM said:

LJW recently shared a playlist on his story.  This fan account shared a screenshot https://www.instagram.com/p/CMuedueJywW/?igshid=10tpcco69fu5p

Hahaha I've been listening to LJW's playlist during work and I'm enjoying it :1000:  It's quite a chill list so while these aren't artists I normally listen to, I'm liking it because it's a style I can appreciate (Hmm even Justin Bieber who I normally avoid like the plague has a pretty chill song on this list :laugh:).

9MI9lin.jpg

On 3/24/2021 at 3:13 AM, CINNABOM said:

I didn’t think anything of it initially when I saw his story but seeing the insta post made me take a look at the songs again. The song choices and titles are definitely interesting. I wonder if the contract termination might be related to a dating scandal. In any case, I hope he’s doing ok.

The most likely scenario is that they're just chill songs LJW likes since he always mentions he likes artists like Post Malone and street style anyway. The image he likes to present of himself is just being relaxed and cool in his spare time and these songs definitely spell out that vibe :cool:

But if looking at hidden meanings, this list reads like either LJW likes someone intensely or he's going through a breakup? Or both?! Maybe it's a code for breakup with his agency though? :thinking:Haha!

Lyrics:

The Ways - Khalid

Leave the Door Open - Bruno Mars

Peaches - JB

Hold on - JB

Running through the night - Seori

Lovers in night - Seori

Overdrive - Conan Gray

R U Ok? - Tate McRae

To be honest, I think most K celebrities are dating someone, but only admit it if caught. They're all in agencies with very attractive people and also put into projects with equally attractive people. Not to mention they had lives before becoming celebrities and the years they are in the public eye are also the best dating years of their lives... I also heard once that some agencies have rooms for actors/ idols to chat with their partners away from paparazzi's. So I don't think he'd be pushed out if he was simply dating someone, especially as he's an actor (not an idol.) It might still depend on agencies and situations etc but some young actors have announced relationships before and not had an issue (Eg. Jo Byeong Gyu was dating his Sky Castle co-star for a year and everyone was fine with it. His real scandal was bullying accusations). Also Hyun bin is dating someone himself...it'd be so hypocritical to push someone out for dating! :thinking:

If hypothetically speaking he was dating, the agency would just deny it unless there was hardcore evidence with someone :smug: If it was an old-co-star like Hye Yoon, maybe people might even like it....If it was Go Ara (or Lee Da Hee), people would either love it because they shipped him...or hate it because they can be oddly judgemental about real life age gaps....When Suzy announced she was dating Lee Dong Wook (who is like 13 years older) the public were so judgemental that they broke up after a few months? :psweatduck: However it's not like they got fired by their agencies for dating either.

Haha, as much as I would love a real Lala and Jun situation, I would hope LJW was not kicked from his agency for this as it would cause trouble in paradise :laugh: I guess that's why LJW's got a playlist of secret love songs for GAR huh?! (Hahahaha, We can dream right?)

:cool::lenny::laugh::hearties:

KzYe87G.gif

Seriously though, anything is possible since it's not like I work in K-Ent or know anything for sure - I just feel like the chances of getting kicked out of an agency for dating is not as high these day? :thinking: So I feel like the issue was something bigger than just a dating thing?

Anyway, I just hope LJW is really going ok and that he signs up with an agency soon to help everyone get over this unsettled feeling. I think every fan is sending Lala-styled hugs to him at the moment.

RRrNuME.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

On 3/26/2021 at 12:17 AM, eNDe said:

Thanks @JenL for responding to antis when they don’t get the true value of DDSSLLS :hearties: 

Haha, thanks for your thanks! It's my pleasure since I loved the drama so much despite the ending :heart: Everything about that drama was so lovely, particularly GAR and LJW/ Lala and Jun

ohyXodk.gif

But I’m glad to see new fans of the drama on Instagram, promoting it as how we find joy, laughter, sweetness, healing and many more feelings about it until now. 

Yes! I agree...I feel like Instagram tends to have more positive DDSSLLS fans who felt the same as us - they loved the drama even if they weren't too pleased with some of the writer's choices (as opposed to Twitter where people are salty all the time). It's been lovely to see new fans post new edits and stills from the drama and talk about how much they loved it. Some lucky English speaking fans who live in Korea are also visiting the locations: https://www.instagram.com/p/CM7VXk4ruVp/ :wow:

Again, why I find your blog is so important as it record and write everything about DDSSLLS. :yayaya: Documentation in a website format is no easy task (from my past experiences too) and I think less chance of drama fans like you to suddenly delete everything like what can happen in Instagram and Twitter. 

Awww Thanks! Yes, I've had that blog for ages and I don't delete content for dramas I've loved. There's even a few embarrassing dramas there, but I keep the content since there's always new fans who watch and appreciate finding everything all in one blog. I don't always keep it updated either, I think there was like 4 years where I wrote nothing :laugh: 

But I'll always keep my DDSSLLS content there for new fans and to commemorate how much I loved the series :BulbaOWO: :hearties:

in0mg4I.gif

On 3/26/2021 at 3:01 AM, multiloverss said:

agreed....i never followed drama like penthouse.For me, penthouse did not had a good storyline (sorry for penthouse fans), that story like about who the murderer, exchanging partners (how the evil male lead got to kissing all 3 female lead) and twist birth secret.

Funny how I finally read what’s this Penthouse drama about since I keep seeing it recently. I was only interested to find out because I saw an actress I’ve seen before from Ghost Detective. But when I read the summary, like you said, I sensed it’s makjang. With that plot, I couldn’t believe it still got two seasons.

Yeah it's not my type of drama at all ! Hahaha it's actually going to get 3 seasons! I think Koreans actually like Makjang dramas although they may sometimes complain about them too. Very popular series are almost always makjang - World of the Married, Sky Castle, Penthouse...I can't believe people prefer those to DDSSLLS :lettalKWA:

Also, I finally finished The Uncanny Counter...I forgot the actor who played Jun’s dad is in it and had to watch him allover again being a bad dad, this time pure evil. Haha. Hope I see him in a different light (role) next time! 

I loved that series and Jun's dad was real evil in that! But sad that the status of second season probably will be up in the air (if not cancelled or replacing JBG) due to his scandals. :letalQQ:

On 3/26/2021 at 3:01 AM, multiloverss said:

i still feel something unsettled between between LJW and vast.But hope its just a small matter only...Hope LJW would disclosed his new agency next week and we got  to see his in dramaland for this year.

LJW is still without an agency....but he seems to be happy? He was tagged in a post by a friend he recently added on Instagram and you can hear his laugh? He's also added more friends since quitting. Glad to see also the DDSSLLS crew is still there...I heard he and LDH unfriended each other awhile ago even though they use to interact sometimes on socials.... That seems weird....But I hope GAR and LJW stay social media friends! :hearties:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

12 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

LJW updated his instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNFe63gHS-2/

He's looking more and more like Sunwoo Jun but with longer curly hair! hahaha :love:

I really hope that he joins a new agency soon and gets to do a drama or a movie this year. :BulbaOWO: LJW figthing!:CharmanderYay:

Thanks for the post! Haha I'm loving this curly messy hair. I think it's so cute! and he is hanging out in the cutest place with pastel baby animal pics and plants?! :BulbaOWO::hearties: 

Some people keep asking what happened to his hair or they think it's because it's for a character/ role. The only think I can think of is if it's for Move to Heaven, if he's still in it? Totally agree- hope he joins a new agency and does more projects soon :heart: Though I'm glad we get a break from him in new romances!

Haha, someone played an April Fool's joke with fake news that LJW was dating: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNGWEa2DQ40/ The back of the guy does look like him...I wonder if he was ever caught in rumours before :thinking:

Also did you shippers see this photo comparing LJW's new phone case with Go Ara's? :smug:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNFkfgyJ2XE/

vXQCQd5.png

Hahaha and the bike photos you all noticed...https://www.instagram.com/p/CNHWKlyp-5R/

4XHfXuV.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

On 3/29/2021 at 9:56 PM, JenL said:

Very popular series are almost always makjang - World of the Married, Sky Castle, Penthouse...

i never all watched all the drama above....i did not like makjang style drama as it used too much emotion. Better for me to indulgence in myself compare to feel annoying about cliche drama.:laugh:

On 3/29/2021 at 9:56 PM, JenL said:

He was tagged in a post by a friend he recently added on Instagram and you can hear his laugh? He's also added more friends since quitting. Glad to see also the DDSSLLS crew is still there...I heard he and LDH unfriended each other awhile ago even though they use to interact sometimes on socials.... T

He look enjoy to spend time with his friends and i really hope we can hear a new works from him soon.

I think i had read somewhere regarding to his fans girls quite protected over him after extraordinary and he had limit his interaction with LDH. That why they unfollow each other.

52 minutes ago, JenL said:

Also did you shippers see this photo comparing LJW's new phone case with Go Ara's? 

My delulu mind go straight to GAR phone case  after see LJW update,but i try to not think about that:duckhearts:

i glad that there are other shippers also think the same.:hearties:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 4/2/2021 at 12:31 AM, multiloverss said:

i never all watched all the drama above....i did not like makjang style drama as it used too much emotion. Better for me to indulgence in myself compare to feel annoying about cliche drama.

Me too! I'm really not a Makjang drama person either! I like quality dramas with likeable characters - usually characters that share a sense of community like DDSSLLS rather than lots of backstabbing etc.

I think i had read somewhere regarding to his fans girls quite protected over him after extraordinary and he had limit his interaction with LDH. That why they unfollow each other.

Hmmm makes sense. I always wondered why he didn't really have strong interactions with his couple co-stars online after Extraordinary You....I remember that a lot of fans had bad Second Lead syndrome over his character and really shipped him with HY. Haha, but it might also have been because there was an overlap with both dramas and in some of the interviews he talked more about Search WWW (And how he liked filming with LDH) than Extraordinary You (And filming with HY) and so I guess people got salty :idk:

Yeah I guess it would explain a lot - He didn't follow his When the Weather is Fine co-star since she didn't follow him, though he commented on her live when they were filming the drama together because some of his fans screenshot it. He also never posted any photos with her....And I think that's also maybe why he didn't post any with GAR either (though it makes sense when you're the lead couple!) I remember some of those major GAR fan clubs feel salty about him not posting a couple shot...but it seems like you're damned if you do and damned if you don't! I feel like LJW just let GAR do the promos. At least they follow each other :heart: GAR is not much of a commenter on anyone's Instagram it seems, so safe from any controversies there :laugh:

My delulu mind go straight to GAR phone case  after see LJW update,but i try to not think about that:duckhearts:

i glad that there are other shippers also think the same.:hearties:

Hahaha I love how much attention you all pay to LJW and GAR's postings. And I have to say even if no secret meanings, the fact that they both buy such similar things, and do such similar activities makes me feel like they both actually really similar as people and definitely have great chemistry :heart::heart::heart:

YBQVHcL.gif

One of the Instagrammers who translated some of the behind the scenes videos for DDSSLLS had an issue with her Instagram and had to delete it (their username was 626bubu). And I don't think she'll be reloading her subbed videos...The good news is that since DDSSLLS has deleted so many things now I'm use to the drill so I had already saved all her subbed videos before that happened...so I'm going to ask if I can use her translations on my videos so that at least they are somewhere. Hopefully she'll be ok with a credit :thinking: I'll post the subbed videos here if that happens

Anyway, she's still translating LJW content on her new account and you can follow her here if interested: https://www.instagram.com/mykrelated/

I hope no one minds  but with all the DDSSLLS drought and LJW not having an agency, some of the fans not on this forum but who contributed to the translation of the interview asked if I could make that translated video public to promote LJW during this quiet time, so I have. Let me know if anyone has any issues with it because I can always make it private again if that's what you prefer :) :MewHi:

Anyway, even though it's now pretty quiet in terms of new DDSSLLS content and news, I still love this series and in a weird way, it's a bit of a hidden gem now. Here's to beautiful hidden drama gems buried in the night sky!

re981Qi.gif

• Heart Eyes 4