La La Jun (Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook)

Hi!

How is everyone? :smile:

Just getting out of my loooong slumber.

Still no news of LJW's new agency? It's just bothering me though that if LJW wanted to leave VAST. Wouldn't VAST negotiate to make him stay? After all, he is one rising actor and even won the best actor award. Just had me wondering. :thinking:

I didn't know LDH and LJW followed and  unfollowed each other :laugh:...is there some story behind it? :thinking: both from Chung-ang right? 

Not a fan of Penthouse too or makjang dramas (Sky castle and the other one i forgot). It's too exagerated and stressful to watch :laugh:. I would rather watch a thriller/suspense.

I saw LJW's latest IG posts, I can't helped but think the place will be the GAR's choice of place to take a selfie as well :laugh:. No news from GAR's side either. Glad to know some new fans love the drama. 

There are a lot of things going in too in the Kdrama industry like the cancel culture among netizens is insane. They should be careful in picking their upcoming projects. By the way, LJW's cameo in Move to Heaven is still going to happen right?

Thank you @JenLfor sharing bits and bobs. And please don't ever delete your blog. :heart:

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 hours ago, purplefin said:

Still no news of LJW's new agency?

almost one month still did not had any news about LJW new agency.....just hope LJW would has a drama for second half of this year.

GAR also did not updated her Ig, i'm curious about their upcoming projects

On 4/7/2021 at 10:30 PM, JenL said:

Sharing these pretty edited Jun and Lala pics

glad to see people share a edited pics of rara and jun

I saw LJW's latest IG posts, I can't helped but think the place will be the GAR's choice of place to take a selfie as well

:wow:

• Like 5

Hello! Hope you have been going well with your busy life @purplefin!

On 4/8/2021 at 7:44 PM, purplefin said:

Still no news of LJW's new agency? 

No news as far as I know or the LJW fan girls on twitter would have shared by now. I'm not sure why VAST did what they did either....LJW is a rising star and it would be perfect to look after him as he developed into stronger roles. I always thought he seemed to have good relationships with Hyun Bin (he went to support a lot of his fan meets and stuff as a member of the agency)...so its pretty weird that they didn't fight for him.

It's just bothering me though that if LJW wanted to leave VAST. Wouldn't VAST negotiate to make him stay? After all, he is one rising actor and even won the best actor award. Just had me wondering. :thinking:

But I guess at least VAST didn't have a super bitter public break up with LJW. Crash Landing on You's second lead, Kim Jung Hyun, is in a bitter feud with his agency. They are saying he is breaking their contract since he has been talking to Seo Ji Hye's agency before his contract ended. Apparently even the rumour he is dating Seo Ji Hye might be a trap set by his agency - if he denies dating rumour, they can say he was meeting her to talk about new agency and breaching their contract...and if he admits to dating her, then her agency will probably change their mind about taking him on for fear of scandal? VAST were not particularly communicative or friendly at the end, but I guess it could have been worse like this :idk: 

I didn't know LDH and LJW followed and  unfollowed each other :laugh:...is there some story behind it? :thinking: both from Chung-ang right? 

I'm not a fan of LDH, so not quite sure. @multiloverss said his fan girls were very overprotective of him, especially those shipping him with Hye yoon. :idk: As long as him and DDSSLLS castmates still follow each other (especially GAR), then I'm good :wow:

I saw LJW's latest IG posts, I can't helped but think the place will be the GAR's choice of place to take a selfie as well :laugh:. No news from GAR's side either. Glad to know some new fans love the drama. 

I do feel like GAR would have liked that place...and taken a lot of photos there!

Here's a positive new fan's reaction. I'm glad there are still lovely people who enjoy this series: 

There are a lot of things going in too in the Kdrama industry like the cancel culture among netizens is insane. They should be careful in picking their upcoming projects. By the way, LJW's cameo in Move to Heaven is still going to happen right?

Thank you @JenLfor sharing bits and bobs. And please don't ever delete your blog. :heart:

Agreed...it's dangerous times at the moment! Maybe it is good that both LJW and GAR are taking long breaks. I mean sometimes you just have to wait for a wave to be over. Even though DDSSLLS wasn't a hugely commercial success it's still good that it wasn't cancelled or stopped halfway...especially since it was a high school senior story...Other dramas like Backstreet Rookie got quiet a backlash. And I hope both of them remain scandal free. 

As for the blog, no, no, no... I won't delete it! Never! Too many important people/ companies/ fans involved in DDSSLLS deleted content and it makes me sad...if they keep doing this, I'll have a monopoly on on all the DDSSLLS content online :laugh: Speaking of deleted content, I found another gif/ video from that deleted instagrammer...it's LJW snuggling into GAR's hair when he hugs her...:wow::heart::hearties:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 4/4/2021 at 7:19 PM, JenL said:

One of the Instagrammers who translated some of the behind the scenes videos for DDSSLLS had an issue with her Instagram and had to delete it (their username was 626bubu

Oh no! What kind of issue? Thats too bad.... 😔

hope no one minds  but with all the DDSSLLS drought and LJW not having an agency, some of the fans not on this forum but who contributed to the translation of the interview asked if I could make that translated video public to promote LJW during this quiet time, so I have. Let me know if anyone has any issues with it because I can always make it private again if that's what you prefer :

I have no problem with it. I also want other fans to see it. 😊

• Like 6
9 hours ago, JenL said:

Here's a positive new fan's reaction. I'm glad there are still lovely people who enjoy this series

So happy there  are new fans who love it 😀

9 hours ago, JenL said:

...it's LJW snuggling into GAR's hair when he hugs her.

He also did the same thing at ep 15 when Rara hugged him when she explained the level 3 punishment. 🥰

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Oh my god...That DDSSLLS instagram account has suddenly come back!!!

Nice!!! 🤩 i wonder what made her change her mind and come back 😄

Thank you @JenL for all updates and beautiful edits of RaraJun 😊

• Like 6
10 hours ago, JenL said:

As for the blog, no, no, no... I won't delete it! Never! Too many important people/ companies/ fans involved in DDSSLLS deleted content and it makes me sad...if they keep doing this, I'll have a monopoly on on all the DDSSLLS content online

Please don't delete its forever...it our vitamin for rarajun content:hearties:😆

2 hours ago, JenL said:

https://www.instagram.com/do.do.sol.sol.la.la.sol_/  :wow::heart::hearties:

I'm saving everything in case it's just a temporary reactivation!

Finally she make the cameback....this account for DDSSLLS soo good.Hope the owner did not deactive the account again

• Like 6
On 4/9/2021 at 8:10 AM, JenL said:

Hello! Hope you have been going well with your busy life @purplefin!

I was just lurking here and there and had the time to reply after my exams 😅. Thanks

VAST were not particularly communicative or friendly at the end, but I guess it could have been worse like this :idk: 

Well true. I feel sorry for that actor. I heard he had some mental health issues. 

As long as him and DDSSLLS castmates still follow each other (especially GAR), then I'm good

I am so glad that his IG was his personal one and not under Vast 😂. Though I'm worried about what is going on with his career 🤔

I found another gif/ video from that deleted instagrammer...it's LJW snuggling into GAR's hair when he hugs her...:wow::heart::hearties:

There is one particular scene in that same BTS where LJW was cold/rubbing his hands 🤔 and GAR hugged him but it had me wondering if it was an outtake or a real scene. It looked to me that it was and GAR just hugged to warm him but it could just be me... 🤣😆.

Sorry I don't know how to post the vid/ gif 😅

On 4/9/2021 at 4:01 PM, JenL said:

Hooray!!! 🤩 Good she changed her mind. I also love onecloudyday with her daily updates ☺. 

On 4/9/2021 at 5:09 PM, twinkler0415 said:
On 4/4/2021 at 12:19 PM, JenL said:

One of the Instagrammers who translated some of the behind the scenes videos for DDSSLLS had an issue with her Instagram and had to delete it (their username was 626bubu

Oh no! What kind of issue? Thats too bad..

Oh no... 😥.

she had some translations that I would have wanted to save. Any of you guys saved her works? 

• Like 5

How are you all, Twinkles?! It’s been news drought from GAR and LJW about their new projects but I’m so glad this board still active. 😀 Thank you all who still post and read here hehe. Special thanks to @JenL who always bring us good energy with new fan edits and reviews of DDSSLLS! 🥳 

Other than taking care of my health after a nasty flu 🤧 recently, I did find a “new” actor whom I like his style of acting. It’s Yoon Si-Yoon. I remember someone mentioned his name here before and I’ve been putting his drama Psychopath Diary on my list for the whole of last year. And then I read numerous mentions of his drama Train so I finally watched them both. I love both stories. His character in PD is now one of my fave kdrama characters and I applaud Train’s writers for making this fan of sci-fi dramas like X-files and Fringe happy. 😄 Anyone watched them already? 

@purplefin I think @JenL saved some of 626bubu’s content; see below. Hope you’ll take a good break after a busy period. 😉

One of the Instagrammers who translated some of the behind the scenes videos for DDSSLLS had an issue with her Instagram and had to delete it (their username was 626bubu). And I don't think she'll be reloading her subbed videos...The good news is that since DDSSLLS has deleted so many things now I'm use to the drill so I had already saved all her subbed video

Edited by eNDe
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 4/9/2021 at 1:31 AM, multiloverss said:

almost one month still did not had any news about LJW new agency.....just hope LJW would has a drama for second half of this year.

I know...it's just a waiting game :idk: Wonder why he's taking awhile to choose an agency...I just hope it's because he wants a break as opposed to no agency wants him due to something. I guess the scandals have scared me!

On 4/10/2021 at 2:09 AM, twinkler0415 said:

Oh no! What kind of issue? Thats too bad.... 😔

I'm not sure, she didn't say! But it seems she's not posting any of her old videos so far...

I'm going to sub the videos I never subbed on my channel based on some of 626bubu's past works and some of other people's...Here is one that I'm slowly working on (since I'm busy). She only did LJW's portion of the video so I guess I'm only going that so far. Will see if someone does GAR's portion...

On 4/10/2021 at 2:09 AM, twinkler0415 said:

I have no problem with it. I also want other fans to see it. 😊

Yay! Than I'll leave it on public for everyone. We already got a Thank You from GAR's Indonesian fans for subbing the interview: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNPi3HNJq5s/

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

19 hours ago, JenL said:

Yay! Than I'll leave it on public for everyone. We already got a Thank You from GAR's Indonesian fans for subbing the interview: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNPi3HNJq5s/

Yay! I love this small group of DDSSLLS fam I found here. Glad we could share this subbed content for the rest of the drama and actors fans to enjoy their chemistry 😊 

19 hours ago, JenL said:

I'm going to sub the videos I never subbed on my channel based on some of 626bubu's past works and some of other people's...Here is one that I'm slowly working on (since I'm busy). She only did LJW's portion of the video so I guess I'm only going that so far. Will see if someone does GAR's portion...

You’re our DDSSLLS ️ here @JenL Thank you for all you’ve done for us and with us here! ❤️ Cheering you on! 🥳

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 4/10/2021 at 2:27 AM, twinkler0415 said:

So happy there  are new fans who love it 😀

Me too! Haha, I happened to accidentally find a Korean version of a forum like Janghaven where fans were posting all their feelings about the drama....haha the level of hurt and annoyance when the drama finished was so much like ours and everything people expressed on Soompi as well. But then there were fans who continued to love it and talk about it till early this year. And I definitely still see people express their love for the drama on Instagram and Twitter amongst the less nicer comments.

While I don't dwell on the messiness or sadness of the ending anymore, I really liked what one user said she wished the ending had included. This is roughly translated from Korean...original forum and response is here: https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=dodosol&no=6279&page=11. Number 7 is so cute :heart::laugh: Also if Mimi had puppies that would have been cute (not sure where you'd find the matching puppies though!)

Wishlist

1. The process in which Lala becomes loved by Jun's parents in her own way
2. The scene where Jun-i's mother shows off her 5cm hair 
3. The scene where Jun-i's mother joins TWD ladies and talks behind her husband.
4. The process of improving the relationship between Juni and his father due to Lala
5. When Jun goes to college and is confused with younger girls, Lala is cute and jealous
6. Juni's mother to Bang Jeong-nim's mother is Lala our daughter-in-law A scene where he asks not to carelessly (Not sure about this one?)
7. When asked if he is a newlywed, Jun goes to all product stores and says that they are a real newlywed couple.
8. The scene of a wedding at Joyful Wedding and Mimi giving birth to four family members.
9. A scene where the two are happily dating.

He also did the same thing at ep 15 when Rara hugged him when she explained the level 3 punishment. 🥰

I noticed that! All their hugs were cute. In fact that account made an Instagram compilation of all their hugs...https://www.instagram.com/p/CJBQJXQpJjt/

BzPwBT5.gif

2u5tp4Y.gif

Nice!!! 🤩 i wonder what made her change her mind and come back 😄

Thank you @JenL for all updates and beautiful edits of RaraJun 😊

Hahaha no idea, but I'm glad she's back! I have saved allllllll her videos/ gif clips!!! (Can you tell I've been traumatised by this series and how much of it has just disappeared on me ??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:) Actually, I realised some of the works I found on Twitter are not on her Instagram...and her Instagram is her 'backup account'...which makes me think she has another place she puts her work...but I haven't been able to find it and she hasn't promoted it :thinking:

I feel like she really did deactivate her account due to disappointment of KBS awards. She made a lot of dream edits of GAR and LJW getting awards... https://www.instagram.com/p/CI8YcFLJ_nP/

K4wjJg9.gif

No worries, I like to share what I find of Lala Jun! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Hello chingus!

I am glad that this thread is still active despite the inactivity of LJW and GAR these days. Anyway, what a crazy week again for K-ent. world! I found this article in allkpop that mentioned our GAR.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/04/netizens-say-there-are-plenty-of-1990-line-actresses-who-are-better-than-seo-ye-ji

I really hope that no scandals come GAR and LJW and that they both commit to projects soon;)

@JenL, I throughly enjoyed the wishlist! I share some of her wishlist too;)

MY DDSSLLS WISHLIST

1. Rara attends Music Grad School while Jun is in college, they can be CC!;) :heart:

2. That they only got separated for ONE episode and they're together all the time till Ep. 16

3. They get married outside Raraland and Hayoung trips with the bouquet that she's holding for Rara and Jun catches it

4. Rara volunteers at Jun's hospital, playing piano at the lobby and make everyone happy, Jun's parents proudly tell bystanders -"she's our daughter in-law"

5. Rara and Jun's newlywed life (bickering all the time, biking around Eunpo and being sweet 200%)

6. A flashback at the end with Rara sharing before her disastrous first wedding that her first love is a mysterious guy that bought her watermelon juice one afternoon that she lost her wallet :love:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
3 hours ago, JenL said:

Wishlist

1. The process in which Lala becomes loved by Jun's parents in her own way
2. The scene where Jun-i's mother shows off her 5cm hair 
3. The scene where Jun-i's mother joins TWD ladies and talks behind her husband.
4. The process of improving the relationship between Juni and his father due to Lala
5. When Jun goes to college and is confused with younger girls, Lala is cute and jealous
6. Juni's mother to Bang Jeong-nim's mother is Lala our daughter-in-law A scene where he asks not to carelessly (Not sure about this one?)
7. When asked if he is a newlywed, Jun goes to all product stores and says that they are a real newlywed couple.
8. The scene of a wedding at Joyful Wedding and Mimi giving birth to four family members.
9. A scene where the two are happily dating.

Omg her wish list is soo good! Love it 😊 

No. 1 and No.4 is a definite must-see if only there was. 😌 

@Unnie0110 Your wish list is just as good too!! Haha. ❤️ I’m imagining No.4 and No.5 alot now...

My DDSSLLS Wish List:

Just seeing their own real home together because they met as a “loner” but no longer alone so getting to see their home interior - from the kitchen to the bedroom, will be so much fun 🤩 

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, Unnie0110 said:

Anyway, what a crazy week again for K-ent. world! I found this article in allkpop that mentioned our GAR.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/04/netizens-say-there-are-plenty-of-1990-line-actresses-who-are-better-than-seo-ye-ji

Yikes, I’m just wishing and hoping our stars of DDSSLLS are doing about just fine amidst these news or rumours. Pls give us good news of project soon 🙏🏼 

Thanks for sharing the article! 

• Like 5
On 4/11/2021 at 6:47 AM, purplefin said:

It looked to me that it was and GAR just hugged to warm him but it could just be

I also like to think of it that way 😄 you can even see LJW smile a little 🥰

On 4/11/2021 at 1:57 PM, eNDe said:

I applaud Train’s writers for making this fan of sci-fi dramas like X-files and Fringe happy. 😄 Anyone watched them already? 

Ooooh!!! That sounds interesting 🤔.  I was a fan of Fringe before 😁 i'll try to watch it next after I have fully moved on from DDSSLLS  😆😅

20 hours ago, eNDe said:

Yay! I love this small group of DDSSLLS fam I found here.

Me too!!!! 💖💖💖

20 hours ago, eNDe said:

You’re our DDSSLLS ️ here @JenL Thank you for all you’ve done for us and with us here! ❤️ Cheering you on!

She is indeed :smile: thank you also @JenL

4 hours ago, JenL said:

I really liked what one user said she wished the ending had included

I love all her wishlist 😀 

1 hour ago, Unnie0110 said:

Anyway, what a crazy week again for K-ent. world! I found this article in allkpop that mentioned our GAR

I kinda feel bad for Seo Ye Ji. How did they even find their conversation?  🤨 

Still silent on Seo Ye Ji part though. K-ent has alot of issues. Its really best for GAR and LJW to be quiet for now. 

4 hours ago, JenL said:

I have saved allllllll her videos/ gif clips!!! (Can you tell I've been traumatised by this series and how much of it has just disappeared on me

Nice! We all count on you @JenL for saving ALLLLLL DDSSLLS videos and gif😆. I hope the trauma and curse about this drama stop already. LOL! Hope we can have good news from now on (starting with LJW joining Artist Company, lets all dream together)

1 hour ago, Unnie0110 said:

Rara volunteers at Jun's hospital, playing piano at the lobby and make everyone happy, Jun's parents proudly tell bystanders -"she's our daughter in-law

I love this 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 5
On 4/10/2021 at 3:58 AM, multiloverss said:

Please don't delete its forever...it our vitamin for rarajun content:hearties:😆

Hehehe never deleting! In fact I keep finding more things to add to it! :laugh: For example, I keep finding more behind the scenes photos to add to my latest post. To many to put up here, but if you want to check it out you can look on my blog.

Also I found a few I had never seen on that discussion board I mentioned before: https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=dodosol&no=42 I had seen one or two, but didn't realise that the person who took these had taken a whole series!

On 4/10/2021 at 3:58 AM, multiloverss said:

Finally she make the cameback....this account for DDSSLLS soo good.Hope the owner did not deactive the account again

I hope she doesn't deactivate again too. She hasn't made any new content, so it's curious that she suddenly reactivated! But maybe she just got over the rage of all the sad things for this drama :idk:

On 4/11/2021 at 8:47 AM, purplefin said:

Well true. I feel sorry for that actor. I heard he had some mental health issues. 

He's in a big mess at the moment...and so is Seo Yea Ji...which is surprising since they were both so well liked in their roles recently. Like they had just become really really famous. But I guess the more famous you are, the more unstable things get. Stay hidden GAR and LJW :laugh:

I am so glad that his IG was his personal one and not under Vast 😂. Though I'm worried about what is going on with his career 🤔

I agree. If VAST had started that account we would have no window into is existence any more! Well it's his birthday coming up soon so maybe we'll get a post! He has a few fan clubs who have purchased billboard greetings for him:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNlga7up7sg/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNklWyMJ7Gc/

There is one particular scene in that same BTS where LJW was cold/rubbing his hands 🤔 and GAR hugged him but it had me wondering if it was an outtake or a real scene. It looked to me that it was and GAR just hugged to warm him but it could just be me... 🤣😆.

sZgqGCi.gif

Oh no... 😥.

she had some translations that I would have wanted to save. Any of you guys saved her works? 

On 4/11/2021 at 3:57 PM, eNDe said:

@purplefin I think @JenL saved some of 626bubu’s content; see below. Hope you’ll take a good break after a busy period. 😉

I'm slowly subbing and crediting her translations onto my videos, but if you would like her nice hardsubbed versions, I'm happy to pass them onto you because @eNDe is right I did actually save them :lol:

What would be the best way? I think they're too heavy to send. Do you know how to download Youtube videos? I could host them privately and you could download them?

How are you all, Twinkles?! It’s been news drought from GAR and LJW about their new projects but I’m so glad this board still active. 😀 Thank you all who still post and read here hehe. Special thanks to @JenL who always bring us good energy with new fan edits and reviews of DDSSLLS

Oooh, no Thank you for still coming here to share in the DDSSLLS goodness. I find some LJW and GAR and DDSSLLS content always cheers me up when I find something new. Hope it cheers you Twinkles up too! :CharmanderYay:

taking care of my health after a nasty flu 🤧 recently,

Hope you're all right and keeping warm and healthy! And hope you're having a speedy recovery! It's so hard to function when you're sick though maybe it's a good time to catch up on TV if you still have the energy! :MewHi:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

31 minutes ago, JenL said:

Also I found a few I had never seen on that discussion board I mentioned before: https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=dodosol&no=42 I had seen one or two, but didn't realise that the person who took these had taken a whole series!

Omg thanks for the discovery from our great DDSSLLS content 🕵🏻‍♀️ ! Haha. 
These are so awesome and GAR is so funny walking/standing with that cast hanging over her shoulders between takes. Any bts scenes of them is my happy pill. 😜

36 minutes ago, JenL said:

Well it's his birthday coming up soon so maybe we'll get a post! He has a few fan clubs who have purchased billboard greetings for him:

Yeah! And maybe from GAR too haha since they sometimes post around the same time coincidentally, looking at recent ones. Hehe. 

4 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

Ooooh!!! That sounds interesting 🤔.  I was a fan of Fringe before 😁 i'll try to watch it next after I have fully moved on from DDSSLLS  😆

I don’t know if I’m moving on from DDSSLLS or it’s just that DDSSLLS will always have a very special place and meaning for me. If I were to follow my go-to genre, Sci-fi and crime/detective usually get my utmost dedication because they have many interesting characters and plots eg Fringe, Bones and another of my fave, Eureka. I followed these series and rewatched them. Then sometimes something unique like DDSSLLS will come along and I love it equally and wish it’s a continued series. Haha. 

57 minutes ago, JenL said:

maybe it's a good time to catch up on TV if you still have the energy! :MewHi:

Yeah getting back my energy slowly and waiting for that instincts to pick up a new drama although I do have a rough list but I never follow anyway. Haha. 

How’s catching up on GAR and LJW’s past work? I haven’t watch some of GAR’s older films like Papa and Pacemaker. 😌

Was finishing an anime Run with the Wind that’s about running/life and I wish it could developed into a kdrama, now that so many kdramas are based on webtoons.  And instead of the Run On kdrama that turned out so-so for me. 

• Like 6
53 minutes ago, multiloverss said:

at last we got a news for LJW....hope for GAR coming soon:wow:

Finally some project news! Thanks for sharing this! 😀 I like that it’s TVN drama and not KBS. Haha. I’d probably have more thoughts when everything is more concrete. LJW fighting! 📣 

GAR pls reveal your new project soon! 🙌🏼

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
On 4/12/2021 at 10:15 PM, eNDe said:

Yay! I love this small group of DDSSLLS fam I found here. Glad we could share this subbed content for the rest of the drama and actors fans to enjoy their chemistry 😊 

Awww, you guys are my fave DDSSLLS family too! I'm glad we all chipped in to make the interview subs happen and we got it subbed fully.

And now it's being appreciated by late fans of the series :hearties:

I really like these gifs made by that DDSSLLS account where she put GAR and LJW opposite each other. I guess they would have been looking across at each other in real life, but the video positioned them in a different format.

Y6IrKa7.gif

On 4/12/2021 at 10:15 PM, eNDe said:

You’re our DDSSLLS ️ here @JenL Thank you for all you’ve done for us and with us here! ❤️ Cheering you on! 🥳

Also Thanks @eNDe for your lovely well wishes! I love that everyone still checks in for DDSSLLS/ GAR and LJW news all the time! :wow:

On 4/13/2021 at 5:45 PM, Unnie0110 said:

I am glad that this thread is still active despite the inactivity of LJW and GAR these days. 

I really hope that no scandals come GAR and LJW and that they both commit to projects soon;)

12 hours ago, multiloverss said:
Finally we got a news for LJW....hope for GAR coming soon:wow:

Looks like you jinxed it @Unnie0110 and now there's news about potential LJW project! :laugh:

I'm happy to hear LJW in a new project, though a tiny bit sad it's not with GAR again (though the chances were mighty slim.) I'm impressed that he's done it without an agency too though I guess he started out that way.

I googled the actress and she's a super new rookie with only a side character role in School Nurse Files . I find that picture above unflattering but she seems cute in other pics (not as cute as GAR, of course!) Hong Sisters wrote Hotel Del Luna which I liked, but some of their other projects have been a mixed bag, so we'll see about story. It'll most likely be romance though seeing as almost all their stories have been romance and the casting news was a pairing rather than ensemble casting. TVN is a great channel though! :CharmanderYay:

Anyway, what a crazy week again for K-ent. world! I found this article in allkpop that mentioned our GAR.

It has been crazy in the K-Ent world recently! Scandal after scandal and lots of big dating revelations that's for sure! I never thought SYJ was a super good actress and wasn't a huge fan of that drama per say, but I thought she was really, really good in that role... but can't believe SYJ appears to be like her IOTNBO character :lettalKWA: Still I love that this article places all the similar aged actresses together and GAR is on the list :hearties:

@JenL, I throughly enjoyed the wishlist! I share some of her wishlist too;)

MY DDSSLLS WISHLIST

1. Rara attends Music Grad School while Jun is in college, they can be CC!;) :heart:

2. That they only got separated for ONE episode and they're together all the time till Ep. 16

3. They get married outside Raraland and Hayoung trips with the bouquet that she's holding for Rara and Jun catches it

4. Rara volunteers at Jun's hospital, playing piano at the lobby and make everyone happy, Jun's parents proudly tell bystanders -"she's our daughter in-law"

5. Rara and Jun's newlywed life (bickering all the time, biking around Eunpo and being sweet 200%)

6. A flashback at the end with Rara sharing before her disastrous first wedding that her first love is a mysterious guy that bought her watermelon juice one afternoon that she lost her wallet

This wishlist is such a dream @Unnie0110!!! I think I've told you before, but I'll say it again, your writing style is always so warm and cute! And I always enjoy reading what you write! :wow:

My favourites from your list are number 3 because it would be fun to see Jun catch the flowers the same way the show started off and number 5 because I love their sweetness and really wanted to see their life together. Even without a wedding, it would have been lovely seeing a montage of them making mundane tasks cute and romantic and colourful the way they always did in the show :heart:

On 4/13/2021 at 6:15 PM, eNDe said:

My DDSSLLS Wish List:

Just seeing their own real home together because they met as a “loner” but no longer alone so getting to see their home interior - from the kitchen to the bedroom, will be so much fun 🤩 

This is also very good! I would love to see their home because it would be so warm and loving - and it would be nothing like Jun's soul-destroying home, but would be even more sweet than Lala's happy childhood home. Also I want to see their kitchen with those teacups they would share...and the bedroom where Jun would hold Lala every night :lenny:

11 hours ago, eNDe said:

Finally some project news! Thanks for sharing this! 😀 I like that it’s TVN drama and not KBS. Haha. I’d probably have more thoughts when everything is more concrete. LJW fighting! 📣 

TVN is a great channel - all the big popular shows come from there! Will you be watching if it seems to be romance @eNDe? I'm happy for LJW (though it's still not confirmed yet)...Hope GAR will be announcing something too! I miss them both together though! :MewHi:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 4/11/2021 at 6:57 AM, eNDe said:

Other than taking care of my health after a nasty flu 🤧 recently, I did find a “new” actor whom I like his style of acting. It’s Yoon Si-Yoon. I remember someone mentioned his name here before and I’ve been putting his drama Psychopath Diary on my list for the whole of last year. And then I read numerous mentions of his drama Train so I finally watched them both. I love both stories. His character in PD is now one of my fave kdrama characters and I applaud Train’s writers for making this fan of sci-fi dramas like X-files and Fringe happy. 😄 Anyone watched them already? 

Hope you feel better. I have heard of him but I have not watched any of his series. Though I did watch X-files and fringe briefly waaay back. 😅

On 4/11/2021 at 5:15 PM, JenL said:

I saw it on their ig page. I don't mind sharing it with the public as well.😊

@JenL  @Unnie0110

I love the wishlists :wow:, I want to include as I have said previously Lala proposing to Jun and Jun getting embarrased by it. And Jun making a proper proposal in the end. LOL And I want to see Jun fulfilling the career that he wants. Plus him and Rara having  adorable babies. 

On 4/13/2021 at 1:47 PM, JenL said:

so I found a few I had never seen on that discussion board I mentioned before: https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=dodosol&no=42 I had seen one or two, but didn't realise that the person who took these had taken a whole series!

*squeals* another BTS that we never saw before. I am terribly missing them now. 

He's in a big mess at the moment...and so is Seo Yea Ji...which is surprising since they were both so well liked in their roles recently. Like they had just become really really famous. But I guess the more famous you are, the more unstable things get. Stay hidden GAR and LJW :laugh:

Yeah, both of them are. It's like their careers were deliberately sabotaged. A lot of k-netz are demanding an apology and stepping down from their roles etc. Very messy indeed. KJH had apologised before already according to his fans but he made a hand written aplogy again. It's very hard to be a celebrity in S. Korea nowadays. They put you in a pedestal and any small wrong doing has such a high price to pay. 

I think part that  GAR stayed very long in the industry because she is not in the limelight most of the time and did not have such scandals.  But its scary how dispatch got hold of SYJ and KHJ kakaotalk :shocked: . Don't they have privacy laws there?

He has a few fan clubs who have purchased billboard greetings for him:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNlga7up7sg/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNklWyMJ7Gc/

On 4/10/2021 at 11:47 PM, purplefin said:

sZgqGCi.gif

oh yes, his birthday is coming soon. I wonder if GAR will post.

Thank you very much @JenLfor this gif. It's like GAR was telling LJW come here and gave him a hug because he was cold. It seemed so natural. :love:

What would be the best way? I think they're too heavy to send. Do you know how to download Youtube videos? I could host them privately and you could download them?

Yep, I can download youtube vids. Thanks so muuuch. :heart:

On 4/13/2021 at 2:59 PM, eNDe said:

Was finishing an anime Run with the Wind

I do love watching anime, though I love the shounen ones like Attack on titan (which recently concluded its manga).  And movies like, Your name. :smile:

On 4/14/2021 at 3:27 AM, multiloverss said:

Finally we got a news for LJW....hope for GAR coming soon:wow:

Finally indeed. Anyone knows about the plot? Obviously it will be romance right?  Though I wish it isn't :laugh: .Though I love TVN, they are more open minded when it comes to their dramas. 

Is LJW doing freelance? Has he got an agency already? I haven't heard about the girl, I believe she's a rookie?

On 4/14/2021 at 4:29 AM, eNDe said:

I hope she will soon too. 😊

14 hours ago, JenL said:
On 4/12/2021 at 1:15 PM, eNDe said:

ou’re our DDSSLLS ️ here @JenL Thank you for all you’ve done for us and with us here! ❤️ Cheering you on! 🥳

Also Thanks @eNDe for your lovely well wishes! I love that everyone still checks in for DDSSLLS/ GAR and LJW news all the time! :wow:

I agree. This thread will be nothing without you :love:.

14 hours ago, JenL said:
On 4/13/2021 at 8:45 AM, Unnie0110 said:

It has been crazy in the K-Ent world recently! Scandal after scandal and lots of big dating revelations that's for sure! I never thought SYJ was a super good actress and wasn't a huge fan of that drama per say, but I thought she was really, really good in that role... but can't believe SYJ appears to be like her IOTNBO character :lettalKWA: Still I love that this article places all the similar aged actresses together and GAR is on the list :hearties:

That drama was in my to watch list 'coz I saw some snippets and she was really good  in it. She's even nominated for a Baeksang. I checked the list, though I remember back in the day, most of the actresses were criticized in one way or another by k-netz for their acting skills. K-netz are very temperamental 😅. They are choosing which celebrity to pick on. Though I'm glad there wasn't much bashing with GAR in the comments (as far as I can see).

14 hours ago, JenL said:
On 4/13/2021 at 9:15 AM, eNDe said:

My DDSSLLS Wish List:

This is also very good! I would love to see their home because it would be so warm and loving - and it would be nothing like Jun's soul-destroying home, but would be even more sweet than Lala's happy childhood home. Also I want to see their kitchen with those teacups they would share...and the bedroom where Jun would hold Lala every night :lenny:

I can totally imagine these 😍. I'd rather they stay in Eunpo as it is more laidback. Hehe. And Rara will be a world reknown piano teacher ☺. It would have been sweet to see an epilogue really, sighs. 

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 5

I love the wishlists :wow:, I want to include as I have said previously Lala proposing to Jun and Jun getting embarrased by it. And Jun making a proper proposal in the end. LOL And I want to see Jun fulfilling the career that he wants. Plus him and Rara having  adorable babies

I think DDSSLLS can continue as a webtoon if a super talented fan make it happen based on many fans’ wish lists. 😆 And you guys have so much ideas that if I’m a film producer, I’ll use all of the combined writing talents here to make a DDSSLLS sequel as a movie. There might even be a trilogy 😂 So fun!

I remember a JDrama that had an interesting pairing but didn’t think they could expand them into a movie! Even after getting a second season! What I like in Jdrama is that kind possibility of never say never...down the road, 3 years later or even 9 years, they could make it happen for a reunion of cast and continuation of a drama. Nevertheless I still enjoy watching both for its own content and how sometimes they remake each other’s drama ✌🏼 

Now that I think of that...any of you feel like Jdrama could make a good remake/adaptation of DDSSLLS and who would you think make a good pairing to act as Rara and Jun? 🧐 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, JenL said:

would be even more sweet than Lala's happy childhood home. Also I want to see their kitchen with those teacups they would share...and the bedroom where Jun would hold Lala every night :lenny:

Yeah I would love to see their home environment together especially curious  Rara will reveal more of her deep relationship with her father that likely will affect how she would want to bring into her life with Jun. Aside from her father being supportive of her music journey that we’ve seen. Also unlike how we’re shown in the later episodes, I think a continuous communication with characters like her piano teacher and the ex-secretary would show more of their special relationships whom she learned life lessons from and that unknowingly she would eventually share with the people around her in Eunpo without these 3 important figures next to her for the most part of what we’ve seen. 

I feel like there’s more life lessons; be it fun or loving ways, that Rara could share with the viewers once she’s settled with Jun because Jun is also that catalyst for her to do/say the next thing. (And as Jun say, she’s always right though) 

As they build a place together and much happenings in each of their daily lives, I love to imagine that they would have their own special way to meet each other halfway and reach their home. Yeah I’m still such a sucker for Rara playing that Welcome song for Jun each time he comes back. 😙

On another note, I certainly think Jun fits to have his own design studio, designing homes of course haha. 

8 hours ago, JenL said:

TVN is a great channel - all the big popular shows come from there! Will you be watching if it seems to be romance @eNDe? I'm happy for LJW (though it's still not confirmed yet)...Hope GAR will be announcing something too! I miss them both together though! :MewHi:

I like TVN and OCN the most for thats where I found most of the memorable dramas for me. So I’m looking forward to more details of it however if it’s romance, I’ll probably won’t be watching live. I’m hoping romance is just a supporting role ✌🏼

However I would love to check out Move To Heaven where he has a cameo 😊. There seem to be an airing schedule already : 14 May 2021 

https://asianwiki.com/Move_To_Heaven

• Like 5