La La Jun (Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook)

Wow 5 months after the end of DDSSLLS! and yet we are still here;) congratulations fellow lovers of Rara and Jun;)

@JenL thank you for these goodies! seeing them make me miss GAR and LJW on my screen more. I'm glad LJW found a new agency though like you guys I was hoping he joined Artist Company instead! haha 

I am anticipating Move to Heaven since the trailer had me teary, and I can see LJW's cameo there. I also plan to check out LJW's new drama when the time comes and hope I will like it because the past years the Hong Sisters' dramas are hit or miss for me.

I just hope we'll hear some casting news about GAR soon.

And I'll never get tired of saying this, when are we going to get our ONE special episode for DDSSLLS?! We need answers, weddings, and babies drama gods! :cool:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 5/1/2021 at 7:26 PM, JenL said:

I plan to do this for the 6 months too...but after that I think I'll have translated most things, haha!

Anyway Happy 5 months of obsessing since the end of DDSSLLS

wahhh....thanks for your goodies on 5 months anniversary for lalajun. After seeing all this things, it made me want to rerun DDSSLLS once again:hearties::love:

Still waiting for GAR and LJW updated their Ig.Both of them did not post anything in April. LJW would be updated soon i think . His birthday and move to heaven would coming on May.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Thank you @JenL for such lovely 5 month anniversary goodies! :hearties:

I've enjoyed all of them and truly love their bts interactions that I know it's impossible to ask for more unless we were there as part of the filming crew haha. I hope they also feel the specialty of this project as much as we do. 

DLtvhB5.png

IKR...why, why can't we get a special episode or more scenes of this era / spin off...haha

EkOcfZp.png

Good thinking there LJW! Now I'll think of this whenever I rewatch the scene. hehe.

oO9UU8D.png

9uyu2MC.png

X7qn9zp.png

I'm so happy to know about this little conversation here...it's like an add-on scene of that episode except even better, it's them being themselves. 

Ur9PNXF.jpg

I also like this concept of episode scene with actual location comparison! :brb:

Once again, thank you @JenL for all your effort and time to gift us all these!!! 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Finally both LJW and GAR updated their ig. LJW post a story in his ig last night and GAR updated new pic in her ig. Hope both of them would confirmed a new works for this year.

20 hours ago, eNDe said:

I'm so happy to know about this little conversation here...it's like an add-on scene of that episode except even better, it's them being themselves. 

a little interaction between both of them is still good for us to enjoy it 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
3 hours ago, multiloverss said:

Finally both LJW and GAR updated their ig. LJW post a story in his ig last night and GAR updated new pic in her ig. Hope both of them would confirmed a new works for this year.

a little interaction between both of them is still good for us to enjoy it 

Whoa...finally an update from GAR and coincidentally LJW did too :eeeee:Time for my happy dance! Thanks for the update @multiloverss :Party02:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Thanks @JenLfor the neverending goodies 🤩😍. I did watch Lee je hoon's Tomorrow with you in preparation for Move to heaven 😅.

Hey Twinkles....

I love how GAR and LJW update at almost the same time, too much coincidence I might say... 😏

The Swoon/Netflix has now revealed the list of actors who will cameo in move to heaven...Here's a new photo of LJW. I heard he made a good impression for this role despite his short appearance. 

spacer.png

Hopefully our boy, LJW will get more projects. Any news about his drama with the Hong sisters? Has he accepted it? 

And his birthday is coming very soon isn't it? 🤩

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 4/28/2021 at 11:50 PM, eNDe said:

Thanks for the update! Yeah we were hoping so much with AC or another agency of his DDSSLLS co-stars haha. Nevertheless, it's good to know he has signed with an agency now. I recognised some of the senior actors in that agency so I'm liking his choice but whichever agency though, it's his decision and I hope to see more of his future projects! 

I've been busy this week for late replies! Yes was definitely thinking it would have been nice if LJW joined Artist Agency or Salt...but I think it's nice to see he's been confirmed with a new agency. For awhile it felt a bit up in the air and during a time when lots of young artists were being suspected of things....him joining a new agency feels comforting, especially because I think agencies must be pretty careful with picking new artists these days...so it feels reassuring? :heart:

I hope they will look after him well and give him lots of opportunities and us fans lots of picture/ photo goodies!

I'm definitely watching this as LJW's next project (although a cameo role) and I find the storyline, together with the main characters very interesting plus there's gonna be Lee Je-Hoon in a non-romance genre. Loving it! haha. My kind of drama to get invested in. :brb:

Not long till Move to Heaven now! I'm really looking forward to it too especially since LJW's teaser pic came out today and it's been reposted 100 times across all my socials :laugh: LJH is so going to be so fineeee...And the story just sounds so touching and different to other story concepts :heart:

I didn't know they are known for Kpop idols haha but I do recognised actors like Hwang Jung-eum (She Was Pretty, Mystic Pop-up Bar), Ra Mi-ran (The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop), Park Sung-woong (Remember, Rugal) and Yoon Sang-Hyun (My Secret Teruis, 18 Again). 

On 4/29/2021 at 10:56 AM, multiloverss said:

i'm glad he finally find his new home....now he can promote actively and accept his new drama offer. This agency had many veteran actor and they usually involved in film compare drama.Hope LJW would got another film offer to diversify his profile and got involved in genre like he wants,which is action.

Yeah I didn't Kpop idols were part of this agency either @purplefin....I've just noticed a lot of veteran actors like the ones @eNDe mentioned and side actors. LJW looks to be in a good spot since he's probably one of the more recognisable actors in that age group in this new agency. :pandachamp:

On 4/29/2021 at 10:56 AM, multiloverss said:

i also enjoyed sell your haunted house....i just watch to kill some time but it quite interesting to keep me watching. Still waiting for any drama that can ended my obsession to DDSSLLS.

I'm glad you're watching this one! I really like it for it's humour, chemistry and sad ghost stories! Although nothing beats DDSSLLS, this is the first romance I've watched that I've felt more invested in since DDSSLLS ended (I've watched a few, but haven't been into them for the romance or I cared more for second lead than main pairing). :idk:

Missing our dear Jun and Lala, but glad to know LJW has many projects and news on the horizon...hoping GAR does too!

OmVGZGC.gif

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 5/2/2021 at 9:41 AM, Unnie0110 said:

Wow 5 months after the end of DDSSLLS! and yet we are still here;) congratulations fellow lovers of Rara and Jun;)

@JenL thank you for these goodies! seeing them make me miss GAR and LJW on my screen more. I'm glad LJW found a new agency though like you guys I was hoping he joined Artist Company instead! haha 

On 5/3/2021 at 2:40 AM, multiloverss said:

wahhh....thanks for your goodies on 5 months anniversary for lalajun. After seeing all this things, it made me want to rerun DDSSLLS once again:hearties::love:

On 5/4/2021 at 11:44 PM, eNDe said:

Thank you @JenL for such lovely 5 month anniversary goodies! :hearties:

Once again, thank you @JenL for all your effort and time to gift us all these!!! 

Yay! Glad you guys all liked the goodies! :BulbaOWO::hearties: It made me happy to find someone willing to translate that content and I thought it was worth the share especially since we've love this series even 5 months after it ended and despite it's ending:eeeee:

I am anticipating Move to Heaven since the trailer had me teary, and I can see LJW's cameo there. I also plan to check out LJW's new drama when the time comes and hope I will like it because the past years the Hong Sisters' dramas are hit or miss for me.

I just hope we'll hear some casting news about GAR soon.

Can't believe Move to Heaven will come out next week and LJW looks so good in the teaser pic. I also loooove Lee Je Hoon at the moment and the story sounds so touching and unique! If you guys are interested in a chat, we have a thread for Move to Heaven here: 

I totally agree about Hong Sister's projects being a hit or miss as well, though I did enjoy Hotel Del Luna and thought the story telling was good. They are apparently good with more fantasy stories so hopefully this one will be good. But DDSSLLS will always be the most special of LJW's romance stories :heart:

As for GAR, she's been pretty quiet, but she posted a few Instagram stories for children's day and some trip she took :wow: Her baby photos are so cute: https://www.instagram.com/p/COfnoTilY9Q/

And I'll never get tired of saying this, when are we going to get our ONE special episode for DDSSLLS?! We need answers, weddings, and babies drama gods! :cool:

Hahaha they owe us a whole reboot of the ending with all the things you mentioned above after the pointlessness of the twists and turns in the final 3 episodes...something with only these moments!

FQMnFcS.jpg

On 5/3/2021 at 2:40 AM, multiloverss said:

LJW would be updated soon i think . His birthday and move to heaven would coming on May.

Yes! I totally hope he'll update for his birthday :Party01: And it would be nice if GAR would message him though maybe that'll be a PM :smug:

I've been pretty busy lately, but would love to post something for LJW's birthday in celebration...I'll let you guys know if I do.

I've enjoyed all of them and truly love their bts interactions that I know it's impossible to ask for more unless we were there as part of the filming crew haha. I hope they also feel the specialty of this project as much as we do. 

Haha, I still secretly hope that the crew for this drama miss it and release some never before seen BTS content sometime now or in the future... come on LJW staffers! I hope they both enjoyed filming this project...it looks like they had a good time in Mokpo hanging out :heart:

Thank you for your lovely commentary @eNDe! I always enjoy reading your thoughts and observations. Hehe and knowing more about these behind the scenes now makes me so happy...you're right...it's cute to see the interaction between them: LJW encouraging SMJ to ask GAR what her name is...it's just so adorable...as was his grin when the kid actually did it and GAR teases him :wow::wow::wow:

XRJ109u.gif

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 5/8/2021 at 8:53 PM, JenL said:

As for GAR, she's been pretty quiet, but she posted a few Instagram stories for children's day and some trip she took

Both GAR and LJW took break from instagram on april.:smile:

Now, in may GAR already posted a new picture in IG.Today GAR also updated her new pic....i think right now she on vacation.Hope LJW would post by today or tomorrow for his birthday.

On 5/8/2021 at 8:53 PM, JenL said:

cute to see the interaction between them: LJW encouraging SMJ to ask GAR what her name is...it's just so adorable...as was his grin when the kid actually did it and GAR teases him

a little interaction already make us  swoon over them:love:

Edited by multiloverss
  • Like 4

Happy Birthday Lee Jae Wook!!! :Party01::Party01::Party01:

It's so sweet that he went to visit the birthday posters that his fans made for him  and his caption was pretty much 'I love you guys so much' to all his fans : https://www.instagram.com/p/COsEea_nrRk/ 

:hearties::heart::hearties:

ArNhC1g.png

Didn't get the chance to sub anything new, but I ate cake on behalf of LJW's birthday :laugh:

Hope all your Twinkles are going well! Will let you know when I sub things for final 6 moth anniversary!

oRfDC1G.jpg

• Like 2
  • Party! 3

On 5/5/2021 at 7:58 PM, multiloverss said:

Finally both LJW and GAR updated their ig. LJW post a story in his ig last night and GAR updated new pic in her ig.

On 5/5/2021 at 11:51 PM, eNDe said:

Whoa...finally an update from GAR and coincidentally LJW did too Time for my happy dance! Thanks for the update @multiloverss 

On 5/7/2021 at 8:01 PM, purplefin said:

Hey Twinkles....

I love how GAR and LJW update at almost the same time, too much coincidence I might say... 😏

It's so cute that they update at similar times. I mean probably a coincidence, but I hope it just means that they just think similarly...so similarly that one day they'll coincidentally sign on for the same project again or run into each other at an Awards show :wow:

The Swoon/Netflix has now revealed the list of actors who will cameo in move to heaven...Here's a new photo of LJW. I heard he made a good impression for this role despite his short appearance. 

Doesn't that picture of LJW look so good?? I can't wait to see his pretty face in Move to Heaven :BulbaOWO::hearties:

Hopefully our boy, LJW will get more projects. Any news about his drama with the Hong sisters? Has he accepted it? 

Haven't heard his agency confirm his new project yet...I think there's a big chance of him accepting it, but definitely still not confirmed. I hoped his new agency would update more about him, but I think big agencies do honestly update less because they have more actors to focus on? :thinking: I feel like VAST actually did post a lot of content about him for fans, though a lot of fans got really angry at the end of that working relationship because they deleted everything without warning and handled it poorly.

C-Jes will probably just have more basic posts...but we'll see when they promote his first major project :idk:

On 5/9/2021 at 11:12 PM, multiloverss said:

Now, in may GAR already posted a new picture in IG.Today GAR also updated her new pic....i think right now she on vacation.Hope LJW would post by today or tomorrow for his birthday.

Oh Yeah! They did post at similar times recently again too! :) :hearties:

Talking about Instagram, Netflix Philippines posted a filming location that I didn't know about for DDSSLLS...apparently the high school for DDSSLLS was the same high school for Love Alarm (It is a high school they use in many other dramas though)

DOa1PtE.jpg

On 5/11/2021 at 4:53 PM, eNDe said:

Celebrating his birthday with twinkles up there in the beautiful night sky :eeeee:We may not be there together but we're always connected through the sky. 

Awww, Thanks for this pretty edit wish @eNDe! So pretty :wow: and so true for DDSSLLS!

On 5/11/2021 at 4:53 PM, eNDe said:

@JenL I let RaRa and Jaemin do the baking for our passionate Jun haha. 

Hahaha this is cute too! Yes, I could only do cake for myself...Lala and Jaemin shall bake cookies for Jun and then say cheesy lines about how he burns in their hearts :laugh:

I thought of you @eNDe yesterday because I met someone with only nice things to say about DDSSLLS and she didn't mention even a note of dissatisfaction with the drama. It all started when she was looking at the keyring on my bag (the one Lala buys for Jun) and she said it was cute and it looked really familiar. And then I said it was a keyring from a drama...and she was like..."Oh Do do sol sol la la sol! I loved that drama!" She had been fairly disappointed with Record of youth but she said her and her partner loved DDSSLLS because it had been so sweet. And she didn't even mention anything about the ending! It made me happy.

I really like this DDSSLLS edit. The song is sad but kind of matches DDSSLLS - it's "Astronomy" by Conan Gray: https://www.instagram.com/p/COvuRn4AamP/

rxCuXlC.gif

I also like this picture of Mimi that a Japanese fan drew :heart:

w9ynSY8.jpg

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

On 5/12/2021 at 10:58 PM, JenL said:

I feel like VAST actually did post a lot of content about him for fans, though a lot of fans got really angry at the end of that working relationship because they deleted everything without warning and handled it poorly.

Yeah didn't cross our minds an agency with a big star and a super rookie could handle it that way so I think it's fair that fans were/are upset about it. Nevertheless, now fans should trust him by waiting patiently for his good work in the next project. It does seem rare for any rookie actor in his position to take a long break after great success but I still think he deserves one after non-stop projects since 2019 (Search:WWW > Extraordinary You > When the Weather is Fine > DDSSLLS). With the new agency too, he can make a fresh and impactful comeback. It doesn't matter if media or public doesn't agree, as a fan, you can feel the impactful comeback. :hug:

It's similar with GAR, whenever she takes a break...I will have to patiently wait and wait...and wait...haha...seeing other great actresses out there making drama after drama, winning popularity or acting awards here and there but she just takes her time...then when she does announce her new project, I'll be anticipating it without needing to put it in a watch list. :eeeee:

apparently the high school for DDSSLLS was the same high school for Love Alarm (It is a high school they use in many other dramas though)

Although I'm not a big fan of school drama but I love checking out the schools they use for filming. I've watched some dramas with school scenes eg. university...their university (well, the ones I've seen so far) have such a beautiful landscape that I would just crash into their schools just to hang out there and explore. Most definitely, if I was part of a filming crew, I want to be part of the location scout team. haha. Or set production team so I can build cool sets like the Lala Piano Land. 

I thought of you @eNDe yesterday because I met someone with only nice things to say about DDSSLLS and she didn't mention even a note of dissatisfaction with the drama. It all started when she was looking at the keyring on my bag (the one Lala buys for Jun) and she said it was cute and it looked really familiar. And then I said it was a keyring from a drama...and she was like..."Oh Do do sol sol la la sol! I loved that drama!" She had been fairly disappointed with Record of youth but she said her and her partner loved DDSSLLS because it had been so sweet. And she didn't even mention anything about the ending! It made me happy.

Aww...somewhat like a serendipity! Twinkles must be a special kind of breed to understand the beauty of DDSSLLS through and through haha. 

I also like this picture of Mimi that a Japanese fan drew :heart:

w9ynSY8.jpg

Simple and KAWAII...Mimi is so fun to watch each time she appears on scene and even as fan art. hehe.

The song is sad but kind of matches DDSSLLS - it's "Astronomy" by Conan Gray: https://www.instagram.com/p/COvuRn4AamP/

The song and edit is wonderful but yes...the lyrics is so sad...

I've shared this song by a Korean Indie band for another kdrama couple I liked back in 2019 and I think it suits RaRa and Jun too:

"SF" by We Are The Night

(SF means Sci-Fi here, cool right. My inner geek loves it already. Watch the music video for the English lyrics) I love it so much that I bought their album! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt7-SLeDzf0

spacer.png

this backdrop reminds me of animated RaRa waiting for Jun in the middle of the night in Ep 2 

spacer.png

spacer.png

I could picture this as another of animated RaRa in some other scene hehe...

Edited by eNDe
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

My Mom and I watched Move to Heaven today and I was pleasantly surprised when she said "Look! It's Rara's Boyfriend!" hahaha:heart:

We really liked LJW's cameo in Move to Heaven and since he was wearing a school uniform in one part of the drama, made me miss Jun and Rara again! :wow2:

Oh my DDSSLLS couple! And I remember in the drama May, 2021 was the month when Jun stole Rara from her wedding with Dr. Cha! hahaha

spacer.png

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

My Mom and I watched Move to Heaven today and I was pleasantly surprised when she said "Look! It's Rara's Boyfriend!" hahaha

such a good reaction....:wow:

i'm just finish watched move to heaven...it a good drama with touching stories. LJW cameo also so good as he came out with totally different character.

Just hope LJW would be cast for action movies or drama in future. He would totally nailed the character.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
On 5/14/2021 at 11:52 PM, eNDe said:

Yeah didn't cross our minds an agency with a big star and a super rookie could handle it that way so I think it's fair that fans were/are upset about it. Nevertheless, now fans should trust him by waiting patiently for his good work in the next project. It does seem rare for any rookie actor in his position to take a long break after great success but I still think he deserves one after non-stop projects since 2019 (Search:WWW > Extraordinary You > When the Weather is Fine > DDSSLLS). With the new agency too, he can make a fresh and impactful comeback. It doesn't matter if media or public doesn't agree, as a fan, you can feel the impactful comeback. :hug:

I totally agree....actually I just finished his episode in Move to Heaven and his part was a lot longer than I thought it would be! :heart: And also LJW's performance, although a small part, was really impactful and his acting was really on point. I also feel like the Director liked him a lot since there's lots of BTS photos of him (see the Move to Heaven thread for more) ...If one day day this Director asks him to do another project...can he ask GAR too? :laugh:

Haha LJW in school uniform looks like Jun again...

QpCBzKy.gif

It's similar with GAR, whenever she takes a break...I will have to patiently wait and wait...and wait...haha...seeing other great actresses out there making drama after drama, winning popularity or acting awards here and there but she just takes her time...then when she does announce her new project, I'll be anticipating it without needing to put it in a watch list. :eeeee:

Can't wait to see what GAR will tackle next too! I'm thinking of going back to watch Phantom Detective for LJH and GAR though! But when I have more time since I'm watching wayyy too many series at the moment! :psweatduck:

I've watched some dramas with school scenes eg. university...their university (well, the ones I've seen so far) have such a beautiful landscape that I would just crash into their schools just to hang out there and explore. Most definitely, if I was part of a filming crew, I want to be part of the location scout team. haha. Or set production team so I can build cool sets like the Lala Piano Land. 

I really love their schools with the castle-like buildings covered in vines. I wish the schools here looked like that, but we rarely have that aesthetic where I am! I would love to be scouting locations or being on the production team! :heart:

Aww...somewhat like a serendipity! Twinkles must be a special kind of breed to understand the beauty of DDSSLLS through and through haha. 

Yes! Also we're a patient type and we have good selective memory to keep only the beautiful scenes alive :lenny::laugh:

fq4A4KY.gif

I've shared this song by a Korean Indie band for another kdrama couple I liked back in 2019 and I think it suits RaRa and Jun too:

"SF" by We Are The Night

(SF means Sci-Fi here, cool right. My inner geek loves it already. Watch the music video for the English lyrics) I love it so much that I bought their album! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt7-SLeDzf0

Hey I really like this song! K-indie is my style! Thanks so much for the share :wow: Adding it to my playlist...also it totally looks like that scene form DDSSLLS!

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 5/15/2021 at 9:08 PM, Unnie0110 said:

My Mom and I watched Move to Heaven today and I was pleasantly surprised when she said "Look! It's Rara's Boyfriend!" hahaha:heart:

On 5/16/2021 at 2:31 AM, multiloverss said:

such a good reaction....:wow:

Hahaha oh @Unnie0110 I'm glad your mum recognised LJW as Jun...or more importantly Lala's boyfriend :heart: I hope that's the memory other watchers have when they see him in Move to Heaven too!

We really liked LJW's cameo in Move to Heaven and since he was wearing a school uniform in one part of the drama, made me miss Jun and Rara again! :wow2:

On 5/16/2021 at 2:31 AM, multiloverss said:

i'm just finish watched move to heaven...it a good drama with touching stories. LJW cameo also so good as he came out with totally different character.

Just hope LJW would be cast for action movies or drama in future. He would totally nailed the character.

Yes! I just finished watching Move to Heaven and I loved it so much!! Haha, I feel like LJW has been shoved into a school uniform for like at least 50% of his projects. Him in a school uniform definitely reminds me of Jun in Dodosolsollalasol, but also his characters from When the Weather is Fine and Extraordinary You:wow::heart:

He is an extremely good actor and I was so touched by his story. So sad :letalQQ: I really agree that he would do well in an action film or drama, though I love that he keeps appearing in stories that are actually good and heartwarming, but just popular and fluffy...I think he picks really good projects that have meaning. :hearties:

ag12cBr.gif

Oh my DDSSLLS couple! And I remember in the drama May, 2021 was the month when Jun stole Rara from her wedding with Dr. Cha! hahaha

Oh my god! Thanks for reminding me! In my mind they ran onto that beach and got married in secret despite what their families wanted and what the writers did :laugh:

qcZhdTf.gif

Man, I'm doomed to never get over DDSSLLS every time I watch this scene...

pmlcOVt.gif

d6qUw7d.gif

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4

On 5/15/2021 at 7:08 PM, Unnie0110 said:

On 5/16/2021 at 12:31 AM, multiloverss said:

Yay! I finally watched Move to Heaven and I think we got that glimpse of potential of LJW being so awesome in an action drama/film with emotions and sentiments as a lead one day. I'm truly happy he got to work with this director AND the cast especially someone like Lee Je-Hoon. To me, LJH is a masterclass actor of his own unique style that I see LJW in the similar vein. Although LJW's character was only a cameo, he was integral as the story progress and I could feel their growing chemistry yet cut short with the storyline. I also can't help but to switch my thoughts to a vision of happy Jun in the midst of watching this sad character LJW is playing in MTH. Overall, I'm really really happy he chose this project for a cameo. :hearties:

On 5/18/2021 at 12:00 AM, JenL said:

I totally agree....actually I just finished his episode in Move to Heaven and his part was a lot longer than I thought it would be! :heart: And also LJW's performance, although a small part, was really impactful and his acting was really on point. I also feel like the Director liked him a lot since there's lots of BTS photos of him (see the Move to Heaven thread for more) ...If one day day this Director asks him to do another project...can he ask GAR too? :laugh:

Same thought, I didn't think his story arc would carry into a few episodes but it made so much sense when we realised LJH's character could never really move on with his life without carrying LJW's character with him everywhere because he made it his responsibility and then we'd realise that he could never abandon him due to the trauma he felt with his own brother. When I thought it was already heart wrenching understanding LJH and LJW's character relationship by the end of ep 7...I ultimately became a HUGE MESS at the next reveal - LJH and his brother's even deeper relationship that would affect the beautiful and developing relationship with his nephew. That locker scene was my lowest point. I had to have my tissue box next to me from then on. hahaha. 

I'll check it out soon! I would love it if LJW and GAR could work with this director too! 

Haha LJW in school uniform looks like Jun again...

You know the moment I saw him in the uniform...then thinking of Jun...my fear of his character gonna suffer some unfortunate fate minus meeting a girl he likes...I was already telling myself, I will not be this cool and collected soon.

Can LJW not appear in school uniform like it's a telling...I don't know if I can take much more blow with his young characters being doom for sadness. Perhaps why I can't wait for him to "graduate" into more mature-looking characters NOT wearing uniforms haha. Unless if he acts as a spy and wear it as a disguise? haha. 

I'm thinking of going back to watch Phantom Detective for LJH and GAR though! But when I have more time since I'm watching wayyy too many series at the moment! :psweatduck:

Haha yes please watch it when you have more time because LJH and GAR are just cool characters in it and overall a fun detective action film. You should check out his latest film Collectors if you haven't, I just recently watched it to anticipate Move To Heaven haha and it was like a smaller scale Indian Jones but more fun characters. I'm beginning to think that LJH picked a lot of projects that aligned with genre I love watching or reading since my childhood days. haha. Even GAR's project choices are as diverse as how I tend to switch between watching and reading stories. :eeeee:Maybe some of you share the same sentiments when it comes to your favourite actor/actresses. hehe. 

Yes! Also we're a patient type and we have good selective memory to keep only the beautiful scenes alive :lenny::laugh:

Doesn't help when GAR recent IG posts are at such beautiful places like these scenes! :yayaya:

Hey I really like this song! K-indie is my style! Thanks so much for the share :wow: Adding it to my playlist...also it totally looks like that scene form DDSSLLS!

Glad you like it too! :hearties: 

13 hours ago, JenL said:

Man, I'm doomed to never get over DDSSLLS every time I watch this scene...

pmlcOVt.gif

d6qUw7d.gif

They've got so many rewatchable scenes that are impactful even on its own without watching the complete drama. Which is our preference now anyway hahaha. 

:pandacop:  We've cut and trim all the unnecessary parts already! 

• Like 5

A few more days till 6 month anniversary! For whoever is still around, I have some final goodies...mainly more videos of GAR and LJW BTS moments to finish off the collection...they will be a test of my Korean skills if I manage to translate them!!! :heart::CharmanderYay:

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, JenL said:

few more days till 6 month anniversary! For whoever is still around, I have some final goodies...mainly more videos of GAR and LJW BTS moments to finish off the collection...they will be a test of my Korean skills if I manage to translate them

Cant wait for this! 🥰

----------

While I was watching Move to Heaven, i kept on being bothered by the timeline on when they filmed it. Since most of the cases were dated way back March 2020, I was thinking perhaps they filmed LJW part even before DDSSLLS? Maybe he filmed Extraordinary You, When the weather is fine and Move to Heaven almost all at the same time? 

GAR is really quiet. Its almost half of the year and she has no announcement for her next project.... 😔 atleast we got a glimpse of LJW even if its just a cameo. Hoping GAR will cameo again at Hospital Playlist.

• Like 3

:Party01:  Happy 6 months Twinkles!!! :Party02:

:CharmanderYay: @eNDe @Unnie0110 @multiloverss 

@twinkler0415 @purplefin @Just_Me @CINNABOM :CharmanderYay:

There's not that much news about DDSSLLS anymore because of course there's new dramas now, including Move to Heaven for LJW (Did you guys see his latest Instagram post? https://www.instagram.com/p/CPSzIsTnoUs/). But this drama still sits fondly and deeply in my heart so I thought I'd celebrate 6 months of loving this drama with the last of the BTS video translations. And I didn't have time to do all the translations together, so I'm just going to release a translation/ special content every day this week, starting with...

1. Subbed height measuring scene video :BulbaOWO::hearties: (This one was not released by The Swoon or on KBS website - it was released by Monster Union, but then deleted). There's a cute little blooper between LJW and GAR that no one ever subbed before!

And here is some pretty fan art of Jun and Lala...Check back tomorrow for more goodies!

BDVZMK6.jpg

zZKGuQy.jpg

F6ZEbm3.jpg

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

On 5/24/2021 at 12:13 AM, twinkler0415 said:

While I was watching Move to Heaven, i kept on being bothered by the timeline on when they filmed it. Since most of the cases were dated way back March 2020, I was thinking perhaps they filmed LJW part even before DDSSLLS? Maybe he filmed Extraordinary You, When the weather is fine and Move to Heaven almost all at the same time? 

Hello @twinkler0415 I saw an interview of Lee Je Hoon that filming started with Move to Heaven last May 2020. By that time, When the weather was fine was done already so Lee Jae wook filmed DDSSLLS and his cameo for Move to Heaven at the same time!  No wonder his Move to Heaven character looks like Jun! :love:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

1 hour ago, Unnie0110 said:

Hello @twinkler0415 I saw an interview of Lee Je Hoon that filming started with Move to Heaven last May 2020. By that time, When the weather was fine was done already so Lee Jae wook filmed DDSSLLS and his cameo for Move to Heaven at the same time!  No wonder his Move to Heaven character looks like Jun! :love:

I was calculating in my head too about his MTH filming period haha. Thanks for this share! Now that could also explain his body appearance/shower scene in DDSSLLS’s ep 2 haha. Director see it an opportunity perhaps.

Sometimes actors/actresses when they cameo right before their main lead role drama, they do tend to carry that cameo character vibe or vice versa anyway, depending which drama you watch first. As a fan, it could be a fun helpful hint. 

GAR gave that impression too when she appeared on Hospital Playlist before DDSSLLS so when I think about it, I could also sense a little bit of RaRa (doesn’t help that GAR-RaRa are similar in personality too haha) in her HP cameo. 

14 hours ago, JenL said:

:Party01:  Happy 6 months Twinkles!!! :Party02:

:CharmanderYay: @eNDe @Unnie0110 @multiloverss 

@twinkler0415 @purplefin @Just_Me :CharmanderYay:

There's not that much news about DDSSLLS anymore because of course there's new dramas now, including Move to Heaven for LJW (Did you guys see his latest Instagram post? https://www.instagram.com/p/CPSzIsTnoUs/). But this drama still sits fondly and deeply in my heart so I thought I'd celebrate 6 months of loving this drama with the last of the BTS video translations. And I didn't have time to do all the translations together, so I'm just going to release a translation/ special content every day this week, starting with...

1. Subbed height measuring scene video :BulbaOWO::hearties: (This one was not released by The Swoon or on KBS website - it was released by Monster Union, but then deleted). There's a cute little blooper between LJW and GAR that no one ever subbed before!

Aww...thanks for this @JenL!! Love love their bts and it’s really nice to get a little insight of how GAR or LJW think in their performance just by listening a little bit of detail in their short conversation between takes. :hearties:

Also loving LJW’s awesome chemistry with Lee Je-Hoon! What would it be like I wonder if I could have GAR working with them both again. I’m always thankful for GAR in choosing variation of projects that lead me to appreciating other excellent actors and actresses hence why I’m ok with waiting a bit longer for her next role. 😊

Hoping GAR will cameo again at Hospital Playlist.

I’m also hoping to watch her cameo, if any, and I still love her cameo with IU in The Producers. It was so good and memorable for me that I don’t mind rewatching it. 😬

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Anniversary goodie #2

LJW clip when he was filming as Jun in Mokpo 

Today's anniversary goodie is this very short translation - A test of my Korean abilities :laugh:

On 5/20/2021 at 4:11 PM, eNDe said:

Yay! I finally watched Move to Heaven and I think we got that glimpse of potential of LJW being so awesome in an action drama/film with emotions and sentiments as a lead one day. I'm truly happy he got to work with this director AND the cast especially someone like Lee Je-Hoon. To me, LJH is a masterclass actor of his own unique style that I see LJW in the similar vein. Although LJW's character was only a cameo, he was integral as the story progress and I could feel their growing chemistry yet cut short with the storyline. I also can't help but to switch my thoughts to a vision of happy Jun in the midst of watching this sad character LJW is playing in MTH. Overall, I'm really really happy he chose this project for a cameo. :hearties:

Yes I totally agree with everything you said! He was such a sweet character in Move to Heaven but also had that boxing/ fighting element. I loved that he worked with a director who could see his capacity as an actor and also loved that he worked with LJH, a prolific actor in the industry. I feel like both of them have an eye for good projects - they pick dramas with heart and characters that are memorable :BulbaOWO::hearties: LJW's character had a short but very important role in the story - and yes he totally had a Jun vibe with his warmth :heart:

Same thought, I didn't think his story arc would carry into a few episodes but it made so much sense when we realised LJH's character could never really move on with his life without carrying LJW's character with him everywhere because he made it his responsibility and then we'd realise that he could never abandon him due to the trauma he felt with his own brother. 

I'm glad they didn't just make it some one episode cameo, but fleshed out the life of the character of Su-Cheol and showed just what a big impact he had on Sang Gu - it's sad because what SG had with SC was a healing relationship after his rough upbringing and sense of abandonment with his brother. But SC left an even bigger wound on SG when he passed away in that tragic accident caused by SG himself :letalQQ:

When I thought it was already heart wrenching understanding LJH and LJW's character relationship by the end of ep 7...I ultimately became a HUGE MESS at the next reveal - LJH and his brother's even deeper relationship that would affect the beautiful and developing relationship with his nephew. That locker scene was my lowest point. I had to have my tissue box next to me from then on. hahaha. 

I don't really cry for films and TV (though I can totally see why this drama reduced a lot of people to tears!). I felt like someone had stabbed my heart a few times in both episode 7 and 8. It was just so tragic because both episodes showed how unfair life was SG - he wasn't a bad person, but life just kept throwing these horrible scenarios at him and he made some big mistakes he could never change or reverse in his life :PiplupCry: But I loved how HGR's relationship with his uncle becomes a new healing relationship for SG - a way for him to make amends and find a connection with his past since HGR is essentially like both Su-Cheol (being a younger guy who need protection) and his brother (being his son who has learnt a lot of wisdom from him).

I would love it if LJW and GAR could work with this director too! 

You know the moment I saw him in the uniform...then thinking of Jun...my fear of his character gonna suffer some unfortunate fate minus meeting a girl he likes...I was already telling myself, I will not be this cool and collected soon.

Can LJW not appear in school uniform like it's a telling...I don't know if I can take much more blow with his young characters being doom for sadness. Perhaps why I can't wait for him to "graduate" into more mature-looking characters NOT wearing uniforms haha. Unless if he acts as a spy and wear it as a disguise? haha. 

Haha it's my dream now to have both LJW and GAR to work with this director. Together. :wow2:

LJW is adorable in a school uniform...but you're not wrong about him suffering as a school kid. He always has like an abusive family or a bully or is rejected by the girl he likes! :lettalKWA: Even in When the Weather is Fine where he does get the girl in the end, he still has an embarrassing public rejection in high school! Awww, like you, I just want him to graduate and have happier endings!

Haha yes please watch it when you have more time because LJH and GAR are just cool characters in it and overall a fun detective action film. You should check out his latest film Collectors if you haven't, I just recently watched it to anticipate Move To Heaven haha and it was like a smaller scale Indian Jones but more fun characters.

Oh I totally will! In my city, we've just gone back into lockdown again so this is the perfect week to watch it! I love a good detective film and LJH and GAR are my faves these days. Is Collectors recent? I'll have to check it out too!

They've got so many rewatchable scenes that are impactful even on its own without watching the complete drama. Which is our preference now anyway hahaha. 

:pandacop:  We've cut and trim all the unnecessary parts already! 

Hahaha yes, I only remember and watch all the lovely parts of DDSSLLS...and then The Swoon/ KBS games because I just want to see GAR and LJW's playful bantery puppy love chemistry :heart:

6XQEnT4.gif

On 5/24/2021 at 2:13 AM, twinkler0415 said:

When the Weather was Fine was finished awhile before DDSSLLS started filming - they were both in very different locations too and LJW had a reasonable amount of screen time in both series (well, lead in DDSSLLS) that it would have been hard to have filmed both at the same time. 

But I think Move to Heaven had events from that times because the script was written then. Also I do believe LJW filmed that cameo while filming DDSSLLS because there's a few photos of him wearing the same outfits while doing promo stuff for both DDSLLS and Move to Heaven...It's just his hair was styled differently

Edited by JenL
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

saw an interview of Lee Je Hoon that filming started with Move to Heaven last May 2020. By that time, When the weather was fine was done already so Lee Jae wook filmed DDSSLLS and his cameo for Move to Heaven at the same time!  No wonder his Move to Heaven character looks like Jun! :love:

Ooohh... nice! Thank you for this! 🥰

9 hours ago, eNDe said:

Now that could also explain his body appearance/shower scene in DDSSLLS’s ep 2 haha. Director see it an opportunity perhaps

Lol!!! Youre so right! He did some training for Move to heaven thats why he looks so fiiiine in ep 2 :cool: because in Extraordinary You he looks too skinny

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Today's anniversary goodie is this very short translation - A test of my Korean abilities

Wow! You did good @JenL 👏 

1 hour ago, JenL said:

I feel like both of them have an eye for good projects - they pick dramas with heart and characters that are memorable

This is so true. LJH does have an eye for good projects. And almost all has a very unique story

1 hour ago, JenL said:

In my city, we've just gone back into lockdown again

Oh no! Stay safe!

1 hour ago, JenL said:

there's a few photos of him wearing the same outfits while doing promo stuff for both DDSLLS and Move to Heaven...It's just his hair was styled differently

Nice detective work again Detective @JenL 😉

• Like 5