La La Jun (Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook)

Hello guys! Dodosolsollalasol is nominated at the 16th Seoul International Drama Awards. Lets try to vote 😀 

Here's the link. But you have to have a pikkle app and account. Voting is until the 31st only , you can vote everyday

https://vote.pikkle.me/pikkle/common/vote/87?lang=EN

LJW is also nominated for the actors category. Here's the link

https://vote.pikkle.me/pikkle/common/vote/88?lang=EN

Edited by twinkler0415
  • Like 3
  • Party! 1
On 8/16/2021 at 12:48 AM, twinkler0415 said:

Noooooo.... 😐 i think i'll still try to watch it when it airs for LJW. My sister (who only got to episode 4 of  DDSSLLS then dropped it) is a fan of Jung So Min , guess she'll be able to see how good LJW is if Jung So Min is indeed the lead there. 😅

Hahaha wow, you guys sure have different tastes in actresses! :laugh: 

Thank you for the heads up! My sister (the same sister who dropped DDSSLLS) is pushing me to watch this drama because she really liked it. But she never said anything about the ending

Wow that's so ironic that she liked this drama! Monthly Magazine Home was like DDSLLS in that the drama was sweet and the leads had good chemistry, but so many people hated the ending. I follow JTBC's instagram and a post about the main couple a few days after tha drama ended were spammed with comments about how the couple should have gotten a proper ending...reminds me of DDSSLLS all over again :heiboi: 

The fans pretty much survived by watching the behind the scenes, like we did with DDSSLLS! :heart:

BTW, i saw a GAR fan IG acct saying she has been nominated for the Popularity Award on 48th Korea Broadcasting Awards this year. 

Maybe we can vote all vote for her? Lol! I read that its done in Pikkle app. Voting period starts aug 16 (mon 12am KST-) Aug 22 (sun 11:59 KST)

Oh no! I missed this! :lettalKWA: Did you vote @twinkler0415?

I need to get onto this Pinkle app! :wow:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

10 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

Hello guys! Dodosolsollalasol is nominated at the 16th Seoul International Drama Awards. Lets try to vote 😀 

Here's the link. But you have to have a pikkle app and account. Voting is until the 31st only , you can vote everyday

https://vote.pikkle.me/pikkle/common/vote/87?lang=EN

LJW is also nominated for the actors category. Here's the link

https://vote.pikkle.me/pikkle/common/vote/88?lang=EN

Thanks so much for this! If you guys have time to vote, let's try and vote DDSSLLS @purplefin @eNDe @CINNABOM @multiloverss @Unnie0110 :Party02::Party02::Party02:

I'm not expecting too much since it's up against Vincenzo, but hey, a girl can try! :laugh: I've voted for today and super glad LJW is in the running again for best actor, but I really feel like GAR got missed against for best actress :letalQQ:

BUT I love the talks and shows they do for the Seoul International Drama Awards - LJW was there once for an interview for Extraordinary You - I'd love if they got GAR and LJW there for some sort of drama interview, even if they didn't win any awards! :yayaya:

Also Happy DDSSLLS anniversary! :Party01: I've forgotten which month we're up to, but I subbed this solo games video awhile ago and haven't shared it here. This is the only one of the KBS games that previously didn't have any subs...There are a few lines missing here and there because my Korean is not that good yet and I didn't get any help...but at least this is most of it!

I've also started another channel on Youtube (not the one with all my DDSSLLS content) where I plan to do some drama reviews and scrapbooking, including a few for DDSSLLS (Hopefully will upload next week!). If you'd like to thank me for translations, please give my new channel a follow on Youtube!  New Side Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKGtWoEnNCfKErSWoK9WaxQ :MewHi:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

On 8/26/2021 at 5:39 PM, JenL said:

Oh no! I missed this! :lettalKWA: Did you vote

Yes,i voted for her. But her numbers are too far from the girl from love alarm. 😔 

On 8/26/2021 at 6:39 PM, JenL said:

Happy DDSSLLS anniversary! :Party01: I've forgotten which month we're up to, but I subbed this solo games video awhile ago and haven't shared it here. This is the only one of the KBS games that previously didn't have any subs...There are a few lines missing here and there because my

Thank you so much for this!!!! 😍😍😍😍

I've also started another channel on Youtube (not the one with all my DDSSLLS content) where I plan to do some drama reviews and scrapbooking, including a few for DDSSLLS (Hopefully will upload next

I watched your videos. Its so relaxing to watch. 😍 

I'm not expecting too much since it's up against Vincenzo, but hey, a girl can try! 

So true,, with vincenzo and start up on the list, DDSSLLS dont actually stand a chance 🤣 but lets still try😄

there is also a soundtrack category , there are 2 songs from DDSSLLS there. 🙂

https://vote.pikkle.me/pikkle/common/vote/90?lang=EN

I actually made 2 accounts with pikkle lol

Maybe you guys have more than 1 email address to use for registering in pikkle. 😅

• Like 5

I have to admit that it's kind of amazing for me that this thread is still alive and posting, though I'm really happy that it is. I was recently watching a few of the earlier episodes of DDSSLLS and falling all over again for La La-Jun's chemistry, not only with each other, but also with MiMi. :hearties:

I still refuse to watch the later episodes. :GengarPout:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

This is the only one of the KBS games that previously didn't have any subs...There are a few lines missing here and there because my Korean is not that good yet and I didn't get any help...but at least this is most of it!

thank you for your effort....we still got another subbed interview.watching this made me miss rarajun😍🤩

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 8/29/2021 at 3:50 AM, twinkler0415 said:

So true,, with vincenzo and start up on the list, DDSSLLS dont actually stand a chance 🤣 but lets still try😄

there is also a soundtrack category , there are 2 songs from DDSSLLS there. 🙂

https://vote.pikkle.me/pikkle/common/vote/90?lang=EN

I actually made 2 accounts with pikkle lol

Maybe you guys have more than 1 email address to use for registering in pikkle. 😅

Haha, I noticed Vincenzo won in every category of course, but I still did my bit and voted! I'm well experienced in DDSSLLS not winning so this didn't bother me at all :laugh: 

But thanks so much for telling us all about voting @twinkler0415 :hearties: You are a star!

On 8/29/2021 at 1:23 PM, stroppyse said:

I have to admit that it's kind of amazing for me that this thread is still alive and posting, though I'm really happy that it is. I was recently watching a few of the earlier episodes of DDSSLLS and falling all over again for La La-Jun's chemistry, not only with each other, but also with MiMi.

Oh, hello! It's nice to see you pop in here for a little visit as you founded our space :CharmanderYay: 

Haha, I'm amazed this thread is moving along too considering there's no more real DDSSLLS news left and the actors haven't been moving from project to project anymore. But I like that anytime there's something LJW or GAR or DDSSLLS related, someone will still put up a post or a link or something  :MewHi:

I never bother with the ending episodes either btw! :laugh: Just the lovely parts and Mimi! I miss Mimi :BulbaOWO:

On 8/30/2021 at 8:58 PM, multiloverss said:

thank you for your effort....we still got another subbed interview.watching this made me miss rarajun😍🤩

Hahaha no worries, I enjoyed subbing this one to test some of my Korean skills and learn a lot of new words. Also I was curious since none of the other fans ever subbed this video. :heiboi:

I miss RaraJun too :heart: I'm currently hoping for some drama merch to be made of another drama and that got a 1 week extension because it didn't have enough fans! I wish the creators of the DDSSLLS DVD had extended the time, but I've gotten over it now anyway :idk: I hope some more behind the scenes pics get leaked one day! :yayaya:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 7:19 PM, JenL said:

But I'd recommend The Witch's Diner @CINNABOM...haha the storyline has a high school guy with a one sided crush on working noona...doesn't it remind you of Jun and Lala?! :laugh: Chae Jong Hyeop and Nam Ji Hyun are pretty cute together...and the dynamic reminds me of Lee Jae Wook and Go Ara (though it's a very sort series with only 8 episodes so not as romantic as DDSSLLS) :BulbaOWO:

I just watched The Witch’s Diner recently after a long pause from kdrama. Hehe. More so to see Song Jihyo in a fun and deep character plus it’s a short run drama so definitely something I can pick up while facing challenging times in real life 💁🏻‍♀️

I certainly miss Rara x Jun still…seeing that it’s coming or has it been a year since DDSSLLS airing. 🤩

17 hours ago, JenL said:

I saw this tweet and it was cute :wow: The Japanese writer was saying that LJW was tense when filming in Search WWW, but he was so relaxed with Go Ara in DDSSLLS and it was cute :heart:

Happy to see your update today! I happen to watch all of DDSSLLS Netflix+Swoon interviews and its OST videos last night! 😆 Healing moments revived! 

Reading past comments below the videos was also fun. Haha. 

Have a good week Twinkles  

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 9/19/2021 at 11:37 PM, JenL said:

I saw this tweet and it was cute :wow: The Japanese writer was saying that LJW was tense when filming in Search WWW, but he was so relaxed with Go Ara in DDSSLLS and it was cute :heart:

By watching this video, its made my days....i miss rarajun.After DDSSLLS, both of them take a long rest.LJW drama might be at the end of the years and GAR still on vacation.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Oh so nice to hear from you twinkles! :CharmanderYay: Hope you've all been well!

On 9/20/2021 at 7:16 PM, eNDe said:

I just watched The Witch’s Diner recently after a long pause from kdrama. Hehe. More so to see Song Jihyo in a fun and deep character plus it’s a short run drama so definitely something I can pick up while facing challenging times in real life 💁🏻‍♀️

I'm so glad you ended up watching this drama. It was such a lovely series and I liked all 3 of the leads. Nam Ji Hyun reminds me of Go Ara in a lot of ways :) By the way The Witch's Diner was the drama I was talking about when I mentioned a drama that I was hoping would get fan merch made - a lot of fans didn't know about the OST project and begged the creators for an extension - they granted a 1 week extension and so the project got funded in the end. Also they had a competition and I won the lottery - Song Ji Hyo, Chae Jong Hyeop and Name Ji Hyun will sign my OST. I hope it gets here safely! :heart: 

I wish this had happedn for DDSSLLS :letalQQ: (They should have had a signing competition too!) But oh well, what can you do?

I certainly miss Rara x Jun still…seeing that it’s coming or has it been a year since DDSSLLS airing. 🤩

It's almost been 1 year since it started! I think it aired in October? I want to do a special one year project when it's the right date. I will tag you guys then :) :CharmanderYay:

Happy to see your update today! I happen to watch all of DDSSLLS Netflix+Swoon interviews and its OST videos last night! 😆 Healing moments revived! 

Reading past comments below the videos was also fun. Haha. 

Have a good week Twinkles  

I'm so glad you did that. This drama still heals me in so many ways! I love re-watching scenes or listening to the piano OST music. I still listen to it all the time! :heart:

Are any of you watching Hometown Cha Cha Cha? I know it might not be to everyone's tastes but it does remind me of a less quirky version of DDSSLLS - from the seaside town setting, to the small town community, to the title having funny sounds in it. I'm enjoying the story and guess what? The stalker from DDSSLLS plays a cop in HTCCC :laugh: It's like he cleaned up his act, moved to another seaside town and decided to be a good person. I laugh everytime I see him on screen. Also Song Min Jae, the child actor who played Jae Min plays the younger version of Kim Seon Ho's character! :wow: A lot of familiar faces! But DDSSLLS is still my favourite!

17 hours ago, multiloverss said:

By watching this video, its made my days....i miss rarajun.After DDSSLLS, both of them take a long rest.LJW drama might be at the end of the years and GAR still on vacation.

I miss them both too! But lately LJW has been pretty active with his Lancome advertisements. Seems weird to have a guy advertise for women's make up, but I guess it happens a fair bit. He also did a Live on Instagram not long ago...no subs though, as far as I could see.

• Like 6

On 9/24/2021 at 4:21 PM, JenL said:

Nam Ji Hyun reminds me of Go Ara in a lot of ways :) By the way The Witch's Diner was the drama I was talking about when I mentioned a drama that I was hoping would get fan merch made - a lot of fans didn't know about the OST project and begged the creators for an extension - they granted a 1 week extension and so the project got funded in the end. Also they had a competition and I won the lottery - Song Ji Hyo, Chae Jong Hyeop and Name Ji Hyun will sign my OST. I hope it gets here safely! :heart: 

I wish this had happedn for DDSSLLS :letalQQ: (They should have had a signing competition too!) But oh well, what can you do?

Yeah I find NJH similar to GAR whereby she shines the screen with a genuine smile. It’s partly for the character she plays but it’s also very much like herself when I watched her interviews or variety show appearances. And her interactions with male co-stars doesn’t seem like trying too hard to appeal / fan service. I haven’t watched all her works but when I do select a drama with her in it, so far I’ve enjoyed the character portrayal. 

Congrats on winning the fan merch! Signed by the stars! Surely it would have been a blast if DDSSLLS had such fate then. 😆 Oh wells, we got ourselves creative in the end with photo edits, buying the key rings and/or decorating our own tote bags.

Twinkles did good, good, good too, Bravo! 

Are any of you watching Hometown Cha Cha Cha? I know it might not be to everyone's tastes but it does remind me of a less quirky version of DDSSLLS - from the seaside town setting, to the small town community, to the title having funny sounds in it. I'm enjoying the story and guess what? The stalker from DDSSLLS plays a cop in HTCCC :laugh: It's like he cleaned up his act, moved to another seaside town and decided to be a good person. I laugh everytime I see him on screen. Also Song Min Jae, the child actor who played Jae Min plays the younger version of Kim Seon Ho's character! :wow: A lot of familiar faces! But DDSSLLS is still my favourite!

I watched the trailer on Netflix recently but didn’t find interest. Haha. I did notice the quirky vibe right away with the characters exchange about finding her shiny shoes and the beach, small town backdrop. I’m still loving DDSSLLS overall vibe so it’ll take some more time before I go for another rom-com or similar vibe. Although I’m grateful that you shared about the drama because there’s the update on that stalker 😂 As you said, as though he got a continuation storyline by the writer. I think it added more fun to watch his new character for anyone who has seen him in DDSSLLS. Good to know Jae Min actor is in this new drama too! 

I’ve been listening to DDSSLLS Ost these days too and it’ll be nice if we can celebrate the drama anniversary here when the time comes. Sharing whatever you like or doing to celebrate it 🥳

Have a good week Twinkles!  

• Like 6
On 9/19/2021 at 8:37 AM, JenL said:

saw this tweet and it was cute :wow: The Japanese writer was saying that LJW was tense when filming in Search WWW, but he was so relaxed with Go Ara in DDSSLLS and it was cute 

I think SearchWWW was his first as a romantic lead? But by DDSSLLS, he must have had so much more practice with his noonas. :laugh: 

But, LL and Jun really are cute together in DDSSLLS, and only lose out marginally in cuteness to Jun and MiMi! :duckhearts:

On 9/24/2021 at 1:21 AM, JenL said:

Also they had a competition and I won the lottery - Song Ji Hyo, Chae Jong Hyeop and Name Ji Hyun will sign my OST. I hope it gets here safely! :heart: 

Congrats! So happy for you! Post a pic of it on JH somewhere when you get it, please?

• Like 4

Are any of you watching Hometown Cha Cha Cha? I know it might not be to everyone's tastes but it does remind me of a less quirky version of DDSSLLS - from the seaside town setting, to the small town

I was about to bring this up as well. My sister (same sister who doesnt like DDSSLLS), wanted me to watch this and so I did. It did give me the same DDSSLLS vibe, but less funny. :smug: and even the story of the main lead is kinda like Jun, lots of part time jobs and a very mysterious background. I also love Shin Min Ah so i dont mind watching it. But still, nothing beats DDSSLLS for me. The stalker guy is still weird in this drama but alteast he's a good guy. Lol!

Also Si-a (her friend, sister of JiHun) is also there. 😄

almost been 1 year since it started! I think it aired in October? I want to do a special one year

I think it aired October 7? Wow its been a year already.... and still, no new drama can match it for me.. i kept on rewatching DDSSLLS,  its always in my "continue to watch" list . 😅

On 9/23/2021 at 11:11 PM, multiloverss said:

LJW drama might be at the end of the years and GAR still on vacation.

So excited to see LJW again! Do they have news already on to who is the female lead?

Looks like GAR wont have any project this year. Its a bit sad 😥... I saw one GAR ig fanpage who is like trying to do a mini fanfic micro episodes. Lol! They miss GAR so much 🤣

Edited by twinkler0415
  • Like 4

Thanks for the updates Twinkles. 🥰

You were lucky to win the fansign @JenL. Really wish we had one from DDSSLLS too...

Nice to see LJW in the awards and I agree he is endorsing a lot of beauty prods these days, it's kinda norm in korea i think.  I wonder who will be the actress in his next drama though. Have they decided yet?

Yeah, GAR is MIA this year sadly...

I love this actress from hospital playlist 🤩. Not sure if any of you watched that show 😅. Though I'd rather have LJW with GAR presenting 😄

Hometown chachacha is in my list but haven't had time to watch (it's been busier these days), it did look like DDSSLLS to me as well based on the trailers 😅

Has it been a year already since DDSSLLS aired?

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 4
On 9/27/2021 at 9:00 PM, eNDe said:

Yeah I find NJH similar to GAR whereby she shines the screen with a genuine smile. It’s partly for the character she plays but it’s also very much like herself when I watched her interviews or variety show appearances. And her interactions with male co-stars doesn’t seem like trying too hard to appeal / fan service. I haven’t watched all her works but when I do select a drama with her in it, so far I’ve enjoyed the character portrayal. 

I agree as well! I think part of it is that they have this maturity from being chil stars...but also they're both pretty relaxed and nice and not overly fussed about working hardcore every year either. I also haven't seen all of NJH's projects, but I've definitely enjoyed the ones I've picked up! :wow:

Congrats on winning the fan merch! Signed by the stars! Surely it would have been a blast if DDSSLLS had such fate then. 😆 Oh wells, we got ourselves creative in the end with photo edits, buying the key rings and/or decorating our own tote bags.

On 9/28/2021 at 6:31 AM, stroppyse said:

Congrats! So happy for you! Post a pic of it on JH somewhere when you get it, please?

On 10/2/2021 at 9:12 PM, purplefin said:

You were lucky to win the fansign @JenL. Really wish we had one from DDSSLLS too...

Thanks everyone! I'll post a picture on Janghaven when it eventually gets to me. I think it'll take a few months at least - they have to make the item and then send it for signing and then send it to me... I await impatiently!:yayaya:

I did notice the quirky vibe right away with the characters exchange about finding her shiny shoes and the beach, small town backdrop. I’m still loving DDSSLLS overall vibe so it’ll take some more time before I go for another rom-com or similar vibe.

Hometown chachacha is in my list but haven't had time to watch (it's been busier these days), it did look like DDSSLLS to me as well based on the trailers 😅

Haha, yep, all those things are true...another thing that reminds me of DDSSLLS is the sense of mystery as well. There are 3 bigs mysteries in the town and the male lead's backstory is also mysterious. He was away for 5 years and no one knows what he did! And he rides a bike all the time as does all these part time jobs. Kind reminds you of Jun right?

But yeah, as much as I'm enjoying HTCCC, it's definitely not like the love I felt for DDSSLLS and Lala, Jun and Mimi! I still think so fondly of this drama and whenever I see a clip or an edit, it makes my day! :heart:

I’ve been listening to DDSSLLS Ost these days too and it’ll be nice if we can celebrate the drama anniversary here when the time comes. Sharing whatever you like or doing to celebrate it 🥳

For sure! I will definitely do something for the anniversary of the airing dates! :Party02::CharmanderYay:

On 9/28/2021 at 6:31 AM, stroppyse said:

But, LL and Jun really are cute together in DDSSLLS, and only lose out marginally in cuteness to Jun and MiMi! :duckhearts:

Hahaha, so true! :hearties: I miss Mimi and I think Go Ara does too - I noticed she likes almost every post that Mimi's / Byeol's owner makes

On 9/30/2021 at 2:08 AM, twinkler0415 said:

I was about to bring this up as well. My sister (same sister who doesnt like DDSSLLS), wanted me to watch this and so I did. It did give me the same DDSSLLS vibe, but less funny. :smug: and even the story of the main lead is kinda like Jun, lots of part time jobs and a very mysterious background. I also love Shin Min Ah so i dont mind watching it. But still, nothing beats DDSSLLS for me. The stalker guy is still weird in this drama but alteast he's a good guy. Lol!

Also Si-a (her friend, sister of JiHun) is also there. 😄

Hahaha glad you noticed the similarities too! I'm with you - it's a fun watch, but pales next to DDSSLLS for me. :heiboi:

OMG :PsyWhat: you're right! I totally did not notice Si-a! She's the convenience store pregnant lady right??? Wow, so many DDSSLLS side characters came to this show...it's like they all recincarnated to their next life, also in a fishing village :laugh:

I think it aired October 7? Wow its been a year already....

Yep! You're correct! How quickly time flies too :Party02:

So excited to see LJW again! Do they have news already on to who is the female lead?

Looks like GAR wont have any project this year. Its a bit sad 😥... I saw one GAR ig fanpage who is like trying to do a mini fanfic micro episodes. Lol! They miss GAR so much 🤣

Nice to see LJW in the awards and I agree he is endorsing a lot of beauty prods these days, it's kinda norm in korea i think.  I wonder who will be the actress in his next drama though. Have they decided yet?

Yeah, GAR is MIA this year sadly...

No news on the female lead of Return which is so odd, but I'm assuming it's Jung So Min as I think she mentioned it in an interview - I popped that article in the thread for the drama here on Janghaven! Looks like GAR is taking a long break...but it's kind of nice that both GAR and LJW took a long break...it'll help me to feel less hurt if they have to have new romantic scenes :laugh:

i really wish we had that happen for DDSSLLS. Haha, I was always jelly of the people who wons those polaroids from The Swoon or KBS when they were promoting! :lenny:

I love this actress from hospital playlist 🤩. Not sure if any of you watched that show 😅. Though I'd rather have LJW with GAR presenting 😄

Haha, I haven't watched HP, but I thought they both looked good presenting so wouldn't mind if they did one day pair LJW with her for a project - she seems like a nice actress anyway. :heart:

• Like 4

Annyeong Chingus! @JenL@twinkler0415@eNDe@multiloverss@stroppyse@purplefin

@CINNABOM

Happy First Year Anniversary of Dodosolsollalasol! :CharmanderYay::heart::love: It has been a year since we've smiled at Rara's cluelessness, fell in love with Jun's charms and Mimi's cuteness, wished we were a part of the Eunpo squad, and witnessed the mundane and extraordinary love story of a kindhearted pianist and a high school student disguised as pro part-timer. We have laughed, cried, got confused and angry (with the ending and with the writer haha), accepted and reconciled with the drama that we all love. Along the way we got little gems through gifs, bts videos, OSTs, promos, etc. but most of all we gained bonds and friendships. Cheers! :hearties:

To celebrate this day I am posting the teaser of the drama:smile:

Edited by Unnie0110
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 2

:Party01::CharmanderYay::wow: Yayyyyy!!! Happy 1 year Anniversary everyone!!! :CharmanderYay::hearties::Party02:

Thanks so much for all the chats and news and fangirling over this past year @Unnie0110 @eNDe @stroppyse @multiloverss @twinkler0415 @purplefin @CINNABOM

There were lots of lovely moments in this drama and it's definitely helped me to survive lockdown through it's beauty (although it did also give me some pain for awhile too....but we're over that! :heart:) I'm so glad I decided to pick this up...it may have just started with my fan girling over Lee Jae Wook...but it turned out to be such a collection of beautiful things: a lovely warm community, a dreamy seaside town, a super cute romance, lots of good music, food and adorable MIMI :wow::heart:

I really wanted to have completed something beautiful for this anniversary, but life got in the way (just have an on-going issue this year that I have to help my family with)...so I've decided I'm going to make something for the ending anniversary (it ended on the 29th of November I think)...But in the meantime, here is the journal spread I was working on...

zkitACK.jpg

8 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

Happy First Year Anniversary of Dodosolsollalasol! :CharmanderYay::heart::love: It has been a year since we've smiled at Rara's cluelessness, fell in love with Jun's charms and Mimi's cuteness, wished we were a part of the Eunpo squad, and witnessed the mundane and extraordinary love story of a kindhearted pianist and a high school student disguised as pro part-timer. We have laughed, cried, got confused and angry (with the ending and with the writer haha), accepted and reconciled with the drama that we all love. Along the way we got little gems through gifs, bts videos, OSTs, promos, etc. but most of all we gained bonds and friendships. Cheers! :hearties:

Thank you for your lovely words! This was such a beautiful paragraph to read. And I'm so glad to have met you because we shared a love for this drama :hearties:

Hope we can enjoy their other drama together (if we ever find out what they are :laugh: I heard Return was on pause from filming because one of the staffers had covid...but LJW was not around that person so doesn't need to qurantine)

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1

10 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

Annyeong Chingus! @JenL@twinkler0415@eNDe@multiloverss@stroppyse@purplefin

@CINNABOM

Happy First Year Anniversary of Dodosolsollalasol! :CharmanderYay::heart::love: It has been a year since we've smiled at Rara's cluelessness, fell in love with Jun's charms and Mimi's cuteness, wished we

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Thank you for your lovely words! This was such a beautiful paragraph to read. And I'm so glad to have met you because we shared a love for this drama

Happy Dodosolsollalasol Anniversary chingus!! So happy to have found this thread and found amazing people who loved it as much as I did! Thank you for your lovely words @Unnie0110, your words are spot on! :love:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

Happiest Anniversary 🎼 DDSSLLS & Twinkles 🥳 @JenL @stroppyse @Unnie0110 @twinkler0415 @purplefin @multiloverss @CINNABOM 

Here’s a fun fan edit I recently found to celebrate the dynamic duo: 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUsEiNtpuXb/?utm_medium=copy_link

This would be my fave BTS photo set of the best trio in DDSSLLS:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIDxLvlFmEd/?utm_medium=copy_link

GAR’s latest post has some fans thinking of DDSSLLS too! 🤩

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUun7EklxKw/?utm_medium=copy_link

16 hours ago, JenL said:

so I've decided I'm going to make something for the ending anniversary (it ended on the 29th of November I think)...But in the meantime, here is the journal spread I was working on...

Looking forward! Me too, I couldn’t something for now but your photo journals brings great memories! Thank you for sharing them! 🥳

On 10/7/2021 at 11:56 AM, Unnie0110 said:

angry (with the ending and with the writer haha), accepted and reconciled with the drama that we all love.

This memory isn’t easy but to leave it out is also incomplete 😂 of the journey we all went through together…thank you for everything you wrote! 🥳

Edited by eNDe
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Thanks for the anniversary words @Unnie0110 @eNDe @JenL @twinkler0415! And Happy DDSSLLS Anniversary to all the other fans as well! It's been a year, but this drama is still on my rewatch list. Well, the first 14 episodes anyway. I don't know that I'll ever quite reconcile with the ending, but it says a lot that I still like to watch the episodes even if I skip the ending.

This is the drama that gave me appreciation for GAR and cemented my admiration for Lee Jae Wook. Looking forward to Return whenever that airs and hoping that it's good.

Oh, can't forget to mention MiMi. Some of my favorite scenes and BTS' are of MiMi and LJW. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 2
On 10/8/2021 at 3:51 PM, eNDe said:

Here’s a fun fan edit I recently found to celebrate the dynamic duo: 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUsEiNtpuXb/?utm_medium=copy_link

This would be my fave BTS photo set of the best trio in DDSSLLS:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIDxLvlFmEd/?utm_medium=copy_link

GAR’s latest post has some fans thinking of DDSSLLS too! 🤩

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUun7EklxKw/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ooooh Thanks so much for all these links! I had so much fun looking at all these. I also liked that edit of the BTS scene where LJW was making a weird face at GAR's puffy cheeks :heart: And yeah GAR's star post definitely brought back DDSSLLS vibes!

I haven't been on Instagram for awhile, but I was so happy looking at the DDSSLLS tags last night before I went to sleep. It's was an instant happiness boost to see quite a few people post 'Happy 1st anniversary' post for DDSSLLS and also people still make edits for the drama :BulbaOWO:

Some pretty edits I love:

Super cute Lala/ Go Ara edits :heart:

(I love the background songs and the cuts of GAR)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU7fOfCD3ug/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTOZ6zOlpu8/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT-Zhp-tFyU/

Super cute Jun/ Lee Jae Wook edits :wow:

(I love the background songs and the cuts of LJW)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CREmci-nLuq/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSCJLRqhXaW/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJTue_pSi1/

Super cute Lala and Jun edits :couplehug:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUnGAbfIMBx/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTsE9gdNCCu/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTNxZSTIdfC/

On 10/9/2021 at 3:14 AM, stroppyse said:

Well, the first 14 episodes anyway.

Haha I think you mean first 13 episodes...14 is the really painful episode that I have erased because there was nothing enjoyable about it *shudders* :mine:

On 10/9/2021 at 3:14 AM, stroppyse said:

This is the drama that gave me appreciation for GAR and cemented my admiration for Lee Jae Wook. Looking forward to Return whenever that airs and hoping that it's good.

Oh, can't forget to mention MiMi. Some of my favorite scenes and BTS' are of MiMi and LJW. :heart:

Looking forward to Return also. They built this pretty fancy set for it! :BulbaOWO:

And Mimi is also my favourite. I always like Byeol's photos on Insta when they pop up. Mimi is just too cute!!!

mk9vA9n.gif

On 10/8/2021 at 12:08 AM, twinkler0415 said:

Happy Dodosolsollalasol Anniversary chingus!! So happy to have found this thread and found amazing people who loved it as much as I did! 

Yesss! Even when people where angry with the series, I love that this thread existed to balance everything out and to share the happy moments :hearties:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

On 10/14/2021 at 3:20 AM, JenL said:

Haha I think you mean first 13 episodes...14 is the really painful episode that I have erased because there was nothing enjoyable about it *shudders* 

Yes, of course you're right! I think that with episode 14, even though it was painful, I was hoping that it would resolve to a satisfying ending with good explanations. Instead, we got the ending that we got. Grrr.  But, yes, I usually stop watching after ep 13 which are still lovely. :pandalove:

• Haha 4