La La Jun (Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook)

Have you all heard...Go Ara is considering a film! But the only issue is that the male lead was to be Kim Seon Ho who has been in a huge scandal the last couple of days, so not sure what's going to happen or if they push it out....maybe Lee Jae Wook wants to star opposite her again??? :yayaya:

• Like 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Thank you @JenL for all those edits of DDSSLLS! I loved everthing 🥰

its very nice to know that there are new fans of the drama. Guess the trauma is less when you binge watch it 🤣 

I just finished ep 15, then I said I will be brave to watch ep 16....... in the end, i still couldn't force myself to watch it. 🤣 especially this time, I just finished Hometown Cha Cha Cha, and they had a wonderful ending with wedding stuff and a light and good closure for everybody, I felt the same 'heartache' from when ep 16 aired last year 😔 because I really want to see Rarajun wedding even if its just a prewedding shoot like in hometown chachacha

----------‐----

2 hours ago, JenL said:

you all heard...Go Ara is considering a film! But the only issue is that the male lead was

Wow! Thats great news!! I hope the issues with kim seon ho gets resolved soon. I kinda wanna see him work with GAR, so that alot of KSH fans will also know GAR. (After start up and Hometown chachacha, his popularity skyrocketed)

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

Thank you @JenL for all those edits of DDSSLLS! I loved everthing 🥰

its very nice to know that there are new fans of the drama. Guess the trauma is less when you binge watch it 🤣 

I just finished ep 15, then I said I will be brave to watch ep 16....... in the end, i still couldn't force myself to watch it. 🤣

Yayyy, I was so touched that there's people who still love the drama and appreciate how lovely the whole series were. I agree - I don't think the trauma hit them as hard because they probably didn't have the agonising wait and theorising stages like us :laugh:

Haha I don't blame you. In a way it could have finished on Episode 15 because it felt tied up. We just need to alter the words and then we can pretend they made up and he never left her again :1000:

25 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

Wow! Thats great news!! I hope the issues with kim seon ho gets resolved soon. I kinda wanna see him work with GAR, so that alot of KSH fans will also know GAR. (After start up and Hometown chachacha, his popularity skyrocketed)

Unfortunately, I don't think the issue will be resolved and it's probably better if he doesn't end up in the film since his reputation is quite poor now. I think he's going to be cancelled as he admitted to the claims made against him. He was already pulled out of 2 films today since his official statement. :lettalKWA:

I hope GAR ends up with someone decent opposite her though! The film sounds like it'll be touching and I love the name, 'Sad Tropics'...it has a nice ring to it! :heart:

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, JenL said:

Unfortunately, I don't think the issue will be resolved and it's probably better if he doesn't end up in the film since his reputation is quite poor now. I think he's going to be cancelled as he admitted to the

You're  right,  i just finished reading the articles about him... i felt really bad for him though... its a personal matter, why did they have to reveal it like this, and just as he was at the top of his game.... he is already removed in his variety show and all his advertisements cancelled as well

1 hour ago, JenL said:

hope GAR ends up with someone decent opposite her though! The film sounds like it'll be touching

Lee Jae Wook anyone? :smug: (just like move to heaven, he wants to be a boxer)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Belated happy anniversary Twinkles. 🥳🎊. (Better late than never 😅).. It's been a while...

I just heard abour GAR's  new movie. I was quite excited as she expressed before she wanted to appear in movies more. 

Unfortunately, I also heard about her supposed co-actor. It's very difficult to be an actor in korea especially the ones who just skyrocketed into fame all of a sudden.

Glad that GAR despite being not that very mainstream, she has a career which spanned more than a decade. 

A stable career I think is more important than popularity (that's just my opinion 😅).

I like what you're thinking @JenL @twinkler0415😂. LJW can do the part...😉.

Any news about LJW's new drama? Thought it was held due to some staff who became covid positive.

I'm so glad you guys keep this thread alive ☺.

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

You're  right,  i just finished reading the articles about him... i felt really bad for him though... its a personal matter, why did they have to reveal it like this, and just as he was at the top of his game.... he is already removed in his variety show and all his advertisements cancelled as well

I understand why it happened though -  it's a personal matter, but things were handled in a way that was pretty traumatising to the other person. I think about if someone like my friend or sister dated a famous person who treated them like that, I would be so angry on their behalf...so I feel it's hypocritical for me to support an actor doing the same thing just because they're good looking or talented. Although it's true that we'll never know the other side of the story, I think there were definitely a number of facts from that accusation that he couldn't deny which is why he had to admit to them. Everyone makes mistakes, but this sounds like more than a simple mistake or break up. I guess at the end of the day it's probably better to know you're not supporting someone who treats others in that way  :idk:

I hope the stars I like never end up doing anything to hurt someone in this way :scaredpanda2:

Lee Jae Wook anyone? :smug: (just like move to heaven, he wants to be a boxer)

Hahahaha Yessssss please :heart:

9 minutes ago, purplefin said:

Glad that GAR despite being not that very mainstream, she has a career which spanned more than a decade. 

A stable career I think is more important than popularity (that's just my opinion 😅).

I totally agree with this. I mean, I think it's still a dream job to be acting. Being super famous comes with its spikes, so it's better to have a more comfortable level of fame where you can still be in lead roles, but not stalked or threatened! :MewHi:

13 minutes ago, purplefin said:

Any news about LJW's new drama? Thought it was held due to some staff who became covid positive.

Lazy to repost, but I've put a few articles on the drama thread :) You can follow it here: 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hello friends! It's been a long time, but today I saw that Mimi went back to visit the DDSSLLS set. :wow::wow::wow:

It honestly made by day...especially since both GAR and LJW have had no projects this year (though it's helped me not to feel sad when they were being re-matched to other pairs!)

• Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

• 2 weeks later...

A little late but Merry Christmas! :CharmanderYay: I was going to edit something, but I'm watching too many things and have too many real life commitments that I didn't get around to it. I know Christmas is not the happiest DDSSLLS memories (except for Mimi), but since I'm over the hurtful part of this drama, I was glad to remember the beautiful parts of this drama...a late Christmas present...

Recently there's been a new Lee Jae Wook channel and they made this beautiful DDSSLLS music video edit!

They also subbed the last Instagram live Lee Jae Wook did :wow: I hope you'll subscribe to them as well so that we can see more projects by them :)

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

• 2 months later...