La La Jun (Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook)

On 12/15/2020 at 2:12 AM, twinkler0415 said:

Their conversation was too cute! LJW smile was so real  when Rara was trying to figure out how  much she owed him :laugh:

hahaha.. yes I agree. That was an out of character for Jun smile, definitely LJW's :love:

11 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

One of my favorites, always makes me laugh! and what a shame that they did not show Jun and Rara driving around that night!:cry:  GAR was so cute in this scene, I like her outfit and style in this one;)

I was looking forward to this scene too wonder what they have to cut it. 

11 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

And this one is for the books;) They are soooo cute and played these characters so well. Kudos to GAR and LJW for being great actors;) The Manbok and Sunja story line makes me want to see them act in a period drama!  Is it too much to ask drama gods???? :niu:

I did wish (still wishing)  a spin off  with the same characters :laugh:

11 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

I noticed that about his hands also!!! Its always so red when he's so close to GAR! :wow: i tried to watch some BTS from LJW previous drama witn intimate scenes and try to observe the color of his hands...... they dont look red at all!!  Only with intimate scenes with GAR  (shipper mode on again)

LJW is making it too obvious that he's very observant with GAR. So true about the gum, her favorite snack, and her phone and script :lenny:

Hahaha, I thought it was just me. :laugh: I initially thought maybe it was cold? or the lighting? But it was normally when they do intimate/sweet scenes that it shows.  I did see the one for WWW with Lee Da hee, he was blushing when PD-nim was instructing him about the kiss as he felt uncomfrtable coz the PD  was close to him (re-enacting the scene with PD).  And LDH was saying omo, he is blushing. But I think that was it. And he was 21 back then, maybe it was his 1st on screen kiss that time. 😂

He gets easily flustered...so cuute :wow:

3 hours ago, JenL said:

This scene was really sweet, regardless of whether you liked the final arc of the drama or not! :BulbaOWO::hearties:

Thank you for uploading the pics (as I don't know how to post them  :laugh:).

Also the one where Jun was sleeping on the piano and Rara hugged him, that was really really sweet.-- one of my fave moments of them. :couplebackhug:

2 hours ago, JenL said:

That interview was so sweet. It was their exit interview I guess! But I love that LJW did talk about wanting to work with her or see her in the future. Not every star says this about their co-stars (sometimes they just don't get the chance), so hearing it explicitly made me smile :heart:

I love also the fact that he wanted to give a message specifically  to his Rara Sunbaenim.  (This  are the times that I feel giddy that Rara and Ara's name rhymes )

:laugh:

2 hours ago, JenL said:

which episode did they plan to meet at Jeju again??

I think the one they talked about after Jaemin's recital/contest, Jun gave her a ticket for the ferry.

I was re-watching the series for the nth time, :laugh: and I realised, on Jun's notebook there was another photo of Rara+ Jihun, which I assumed Rara didn't find out? As she only saw the one with Jun and Jihun. 

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

i really like the scene when lara and jun bicker about DDSSLLS identity. Jun said his DDSSLLS, but rara did not believe him .that scene look like real and so natural...I keep repeating that scene.:duckhearts:

Thanks for all sharing content in this thread....its make harder for me to move on from this couple.I had tendency when i ship people in drama, i cannot see them with other person in next drama...but i want to keep support them individually.:eeeee:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
4 hours ago, JenL said:

That interview was so sweet. It was their exit interview I guess! But I love that LJW did talk about wanting to work with her or see her in the future. Not every star says this about their co-stars (sometimes they just don't get the chance), so hearing it explicitly made me smile :heart:

I really thought that could have been such a good way to end the story, even if they didn't get married. A trip to Jeju, which is pretty much the honeymoon island. Ah well. I did actually like Episode 15 if you forget about episode 14 and half of episode 16. That's why I thought that Swoon video about Lala and Jun was good because it cut out some of those cute parts of episode 15 and skipped over episodes 14 and 16. LOL :laugh: I do have to say I have poor memory though...which episode did they plan to meet at Jeju again??

Oh yeah, for sure. I feel like LJW would have learnt a lot form Go Ara. Especially in sweetness and comedy. I think LJW has tsundere down to a tee from previous roles and he naturally seems to have a teasing/ dry humour side to him (he did say in the past if he bought a present, he'd be like, "Meh, just picked this up. Nothing special." :laugh: To be honest, the Jun at the end of the series screamed out LJW more than Jun in my eyes...which is why I eventually forgave him. LOL). Soooo I think Go Ara really did teach him a lot about those elements, not just on screen but real life too since he was always charmed by her ability to be herself and just have fun 

They talked about the Jeju trip in the beginning of ep 10 before Rara gets kidnapped. Talking about the ending makes me sad again... LoL especially with all the drama that aired same time with Dodosol all having a wedding scene :nervous: why oh why didnt the writter made a 3rd wedding.... when I saw GAR instagram post fitting gowns, i really thought that one of those might be for her wedding with Jun :letalQQ:

So true about LJW having a dry humor 😆  i really like their exit interview too. If them being together in a drama again is impossible,  i hope when the director or writer have a new project they will atleast let GAR and LJW cameo at the same time in the show 😄

56 minutes ago, multiloverss said:

i really like the scene when lara and jun bicker about DDSSLLS identity. Jun said his DDSSLLS, but rara did not believe him .that scene look like real and so natural...I keep repeating that scene.:duckhearts:

Thanks for all sharing content in this thread....its make harder for me to move on from this couple.I had tendency when i ship people in drama, i cannot see them with other person in next drama...but i want to keep support them individually.:eeeee:

I love that scene too! Their conversation is soo cute . @eNDe thought that we can imagine their lifetime together having that cute conversation. .

Same here, I will have a hard time to watch them with other actors.... 😄 but still want to support them 😉

• Like 6
15 hours ago, purplefin said:

Hahaha, I thought it was just me. :laugh: I initially thought maybe it was cold? or the lighting? But it was normally when they do intimate/sweet scenes that it shows.  I did see the one for WWW with Lee Da hee, he was blushing when PD-nim was instructing him about the kiss as he felt uncomfrtable coz the PD  was close to him (re-enacting the scene with PD).  And LDH was saying omo, he is blushing. But I think that was it. And he was 21 back then, maybe it was his 1st on screen kiss that time. 😂

He gets easily flustered...so cuute :wow:

Thank you for uploading the pics (as I don't know how to post them  :laugh:).

Also the one where Jun was sleeping on the piano and Rara hugged him, that was really really sweet.-- one of my fave moments of them. :couplebackhug:

I was re-watching the series for the nth time, :laugh: and I realised, on Jun's notebook there was another photo of Rara+ Jihun, which I assumed Rara didn't find out? As she only saw the one with Jun and Jihun. 

I watched that BTS in WWW too! Lol! He blushed with the director but not with DaHee. 😄 ...  love the piano hug too!!! But the BTS is on a different level becuase they really like to goof around each other. When LJW pretended to cry becuase  its their last scene but GAR cheered LOL! Then LJW cheered after as well :love:...

I wonder where the other picture went, I was thinking when the episode aired maybe Rara will see the picture then remember Jun in the recital (but then i'm wrong) never would have guessed that her friend is the sister of Jihun!

i never get tired of rewatching the drama too! 😃

Edited by twinkler0415
  • Like 6
16 hours ago, purplefin said:

Oh yeah. I remember that supposed to be ferry trip. I wonder how things would have been if the story went on that direction. 

This one, not from their conversation. But Rara's proposal sadly didn't happen, though we did get a happy ending.

Another is from Seung gi's email that they should do Jun and Rara's  real wedding one day-- which we are all thirsting for. 

Yessss....damn those red herrings which should have been real parts of the journey. Still I don't want to open up old wounds when I've made peace with the ending. It was what it was...and now I'm hoping we can just get the additional behind the scenes DVD if they make it :BulbaOWO: Still I like that some fans have taken the liberty to edit the wedding...I guess at least the series gave us enough images and scenes to work with in that regard:

GQnGq3R.jpg

N2fuDJg.jpg

kppUqv9.jpg

brIZXA9.jpg

16 hours ago, purplefin said:

On another note, is LJW usually that observant?  In the netflix games, he mentioned he saw GAR chew the same kind  of gum( though some other fans teasingly say that he knew because they had a lot of kissing scenes ); the monaka that was delivered to GAR;  and GAR's phone and script which he usually founds on the set. I find it very endearing. 

Yes, I was impressed with what he noticed about GAR!!! Though I thought it was funny that in an interview GAR mentioned that she noticed he was talking to a statue when they were filming one time....guess both of them did notice a lot about each other :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

12 hours ago, multiloverss said:

.I had tendency when i ship people in drama, i cannot see them with other person in next drama...but i want to keep support them individually.

Same, will have a hard time seeing them with other actors 🙈🤣

12 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

watched that BTS in WWW too! Lol! He blushed with the director but not with DaHee

Hahaha. Yeah, that was so fuunny 😂

12 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

I wonder where the other picture went, I was thinking when the episode aired maybe Rara will see the picture then remember Jun in the recital (but then i'm wrong) never would have guessed that her friend is the brother of Jihun!

i never get tired of rewatching the drama too! 😃

I was thinking the same thing that maybe she will find the pic after Jihun's sister revelation but didn't. 😆

I cannot count how many times I've watched this series.  I even asked some of my friends to watch it too and let me know what they think about it. 🤣

11 hours ago, JenL said:

Yes, I was impressed with what he noticed about GAR!!! Though I thought it was funny that in an interview GAR mentioned that she noticed he was talking to a statue when they were filming one time....guess both of them did notice a lot about each other :laugh:

Hahaha. Yeah, I laughed about the statue. 😆😂 Maybe GAR did notice because it was bit weird, talking to a statue. 😅.LJW's observations on the other hand are kinda thoughtful. 😄

He did mention on the exit interview that he and GAR went to the same Uni. 🥰  I know there is 8 years in between them but I just want to spazz 😂.

In the BTS of the "making cookies", there was one where GAR was doing puffy cheeks which LJW noticed. I found it so adorable 🥰.

It's the little things that make me love them more. 

10 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

@JenL i also saw that edit! :cool: its so funny! :love:

Thank God for creative and techy shippers 😁😄

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 12/14/2020 at 4:53 PM, purplefin said:

I love those scenes too and the, "i want you piano" scene hahaha. Basically all the scenes where Jun is flustered. Plus their first meeting at the cafe, love at first sight. And the one he took the photo of Rara and his friend,  he totally captured the longing look in his eyes when he stared at Rara. He is such a cutie. I agree, totally smitten.

Lee jae wook act with his eyes....he totally look smitten to clueless rara. At first episode, when he look at rara in wedding i thought this is not first time he see rara. His look not like fall in love in first sight but something more deeper....i really like this drama.

:hearties:

• Like 6
22 hours ago, purplefin said:

I hope sooo too. 🙏

Turns out they need 900 orders, not that they' gotten 900 orders...hmmmm, we shall see tomorrow how everything went :thinking:

20 hours ago, multiloverss said:

I had tendency when i ship people in drama, i cannot see them with other person in next drama...but i want to keep support them individually.

Hahaha, I can be a bit like this too. It depends on who they get paired with I guess! I feel like I need some time before I can accept a new pairing, though I don't mind certain pairings I have seen them with in previous dramas. :laugh: Still GAR and LJW have been my favourites. Haven't been this invested in a long time!

20 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

They talked about the Jeju trip in the beginning of ep 10 before Rara gets kidnapped.

why oh why didnt the writter made a 3rd wedding.... when I saw GAR instagram post fitting gowns, i really thought that one of those might be for her wedding with Jun 

Ah yeah, that's right. I feel like it was weird not to use that as a scene in the story, since it could have been something of a twist in itself. I actually thought one of those would be her third wedding dress too. :letalQQ: But I think a part of me also thought they wouln't do a third wedding because it would be too obvious. 

If them being together in a drama again is impossible,  i hope when the director or writer have a new project they will atleast let GAR and LJW cameo at the same time in the show

I would love that! It's kind of like what's happening for LJW and HY in True Beauty, which makes fans of Extraordinary You feel better since their characters never had a chance together! I would love to see LJW and GAR cameo in something else as a happy couple with the same director...then it would feel like seeing the Lala and Jun having a continued happy ending :heart:

I watched that BTS in WWW too! Lol! He blushed with the director but not with DaHee. ...  love the piano hug too!!! But the BTS is on a different level becuase they really like to goof around each other. When LJW pretended to cry becuase  its their last scene but GAR cheered LOL! Then LJW cheered after as well ...

Hahaha I can't watch Search www yet because it's going to feel like a new pairing to me :laugh:I'll probably watch it some time in the future though.

Haha the behind the scenes were hilarious!! I love that LJW was fake crying....like shouldn't we be sad it's our last day...but we're so happy?! :laugh:

8 hours ago, purplefin said:

Hahaha. Yeah, I laughed about the statue. 😆😂 Maybe GAR did notice because it was bit weird, talking to a statue. 😅.LJW's observations on the other hand are kinda thoughtful. 😄

Hahaha, it made for a good story though. And it was cute because LJW denied it, but then whispered to GAR that he was actually in fact talking to the statue. :laugh:

Hahaha, he might have been practising his lines though! I feel like GAR's observations are fun though -  I liked that she always found him and teased him...like in the cookie video, she was like "You're eating this cookie by yourself?" ...and in the final BTS, she was like "Are you going home by yourself?" even though she hadn't finished filming...She's like, You better include me in alllllll your activities! :smug:

8 hours ago, purplefin said:

In the BTS of the "making cookies", there was one where GAR was doing puffy cheeks which LJW noticed. I found it so adorable .It's the little things that make me love them more. 

Heh, yep, it was cute that he made a face too when he noticed...and then helped Jae Min with his apron :hearties:

• Like 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

3 hours ago, JenL said:

I would love that! It's kind of like what's happening for LJW and HY in True Beauty, which makes fans of Extraordinary You feel better since their characters never had a chance together!

I guess fans of Baek Kyung deserves this cameo...I totally would love it too if Go Ara's character in Reply 1994 could have that with her second lead...ask anyone who watched her in Reply 1994 if they are team Trash or Chilbong. Haha. I'm team Chilbong all the way even though I knew her character will not end up with him. Hence why when GA had a cameo in Hospital Playlist which starred Yoo Yeon-Seok (Chilbong), everyone was surely thinking she would reunite with him to fan serve team Chilbong...but not. haha. 

3 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I can't watch Search www yet because it's going to feel like a new pairing to me :laugh:I'll probably watch it some time in the future though.

While I can't watch LJW in Extraordinary You haha...mainly because I'm very picky when it comes to storyline with high school backdrop even though EY has its own unique storyline. I know LJW is great in it, I've watched some clips from it, he's a pull factor but I prefer to save myself from joining team Baek Kyung and feel the same way I did with team Chilbong as I mentioned above. No No. 

------------------------------------------

Sharing another favourite scene that I would otherwise never ever would even think such scene could be a favourite because of its cringe factor: 

(episode 8 - Jun's burnt heart) 

kbXwmXq.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.png

I just love how they acted this separately yet so in tune and it turned out not as cringey but hilarious because it's Jun and RaRa's conversation. In KBS interview, they mentioned how they worked well to create the same connected emotions while shooting separately for the scene when RaRa was playing the piano for her recently passed father while Jun was outside, on the run, in episode 1. That was also an awesome scene of RaRa and Jun.  

---------------------------------------

Another scene detail I would have said I like it a lot but then I must omit from posting its image; is the thing with the teacup. Still trying to erase the outcome of how that dear teacup is being tainted. Anyone has such a scene detail that you really like but have to retract from it a bit? 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
10 hours ago, eNDe said:

(episode 8 - Jun's burnt heart) 

I just love how they acted this separately yet so in tune and it turned out not as cringey but hilarious because it's Jun and RaRa's conversation. In KBS interview, they mentioned how they worked well to create the same connected emotions while shooting separately for the scene when RaRa was playing the piano for her recently passed father while Jun was outside, on the run, in episode 1. That was also an awesome scene of RaRa and Jun. 

For scene jun burnt heart, my reaction same as rara....i never expected jun would say that. :love:

i think this drama had so many calling scene. They filming separate but i don't why i excited everytime  they had calling scene. Their chemistry is soo good and i think this scene credit to director for making that scene look natural.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
11 hours ago, eNDe said:

I guess fans of Baek Kyung deserves this cameo...I totally would love it too if Go Ara's character in Reply 1994 could have that with her second lead...ask anyone who watched her in Reply 1994 if they are team Trash or Chilbong. Haha. I'm team Chilbong all the way even though I knew her character will not end up with him. Hence why when GA had a cameo in Hospital Playlist which starred Yoo Yeon-Seok (Chilbong), everyone was surely thinking she would reunite with him to fan serve team Chilbong...but not. haha. 

While I can't watch LJW in Extraordinary You haha...mainly because I'm very picky when it comes to storyline with high school backdrop even though EY has its own unique storyline. I know LJW is great in it, I've watched some clips from it, he's a pull factor but I prefer to save myself from joining team Baek Kyung and feel the same way I did with team Chilbong as I mentioned above. .

I just saw a clip for true beauty with LJW. Baek kyung fans will not be happy because DanOh is still looking for Haru! 😅 Still not a happy one for BaekYung. :nervous:

I am also team Chilbong that I had a hard time finishing Reply '94 (same with Extraordinary You) I hated every minute NaJung was with Trash... 🙄

Just a thought...... with what happened to 'True Beauty' cameo of LJW being a continuation of Extraordinary You, it would be amazing if that happened to a future project of the director of DDSSLS, wherein GAR and LJW will cameo together and they will show a little sneak peak of their life after the drama (a kid maybe?) That would truly make up for the angry fans :lenny:

1 hour ago, multiloverss said:

For scene jun burnt heart, my reaction same as rara....i never expected jun would say that. :love:

i think this drama had so many calling scene. They filming separate but i don't why i excited everytime  they had calling scene. Their chemistry is soo good and i think this scene credit to director for making that scene look natural.

Love those scenes as well. I wonder how they shoot the phone call scenes. Do they really talk to each other? LOL! 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
22 minutes ago, multiloverss said:

Yeah we were like RaRa in that scene which makes it a whole lot fun to watch and rewatch. And with so many calling scenes...each time it makes me anticipate who would be the one to surprise us with something. Was the their last call scene the one RaRa sang "We already fell in love"? I like how she surprised me by singing an ost but it's not so fun to watch Jun suffering on the other end though. 

11 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

I just saw a clip for true beauty with LJW. Baek kyung fans will not be happy because DanOh is still looking for Haru! 😅 Still not a happy one for BaekYung. :nervous:

Oops...perhaps really telling EY fans that Baek Kyung will move on as Jun in DDSSLLS so go watch him there and heal yourself and join us here. haha...

14 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

I am also team Chilbong that I had a hard time finishing Reply '94 (same with Extraordinary You) I hated every minute NaJung was with Trash... 🙄

If it wasn't for the amazing friendships and family interactions that weaves simultaneously throughout, I probably couldn't finish it either. Maybe because Chilbong did get something else in the end, friends and family from that boarding house...so I didn't feel so bad for him whenever he smiles sweetly towards all of them. 

26 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

Just a thought...... with what happened to 'True Beauty' cameo of LJW being a continuation of Extraordinary You, it would be amazing if that happened to a future project of the director of DDSSLS, wherein GAR and LJW will cameo together and they will show a little sneak peak of their life after the drama (a kid maybe?) That would truly make up for the angry fans :lenny:

I'm sure GAR and LJW left a strong impression with the director (as she was so enthusiastic about their first meeting and sharing that photo) so I think this could happen! Rather than we wish the writer could have come out with a better ending, it's even better if the director bring them over to another drama. I'm with you on this! :yayaya:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
1 hour ago, eNDe said:

Oops...perhaps really telling EY fans that Baek Kyung will move on as Jun in DDSSLLS so go watch him there and heal yourself and join us here. haha...

:lol:.. come join us here Baek Kyung fans! 🤣

1 hour ago, eNDe said:

Was the their last call scene the one RaRa sang "We already fell in love"? I like how she surprised me by singing an ost but it's not so fun to watch Jun suffering on th

I really love that they let GAR sing! 🥰  I think the last phone call scene was when Rara asked Jun if he could come home on Christmas

1 hour ago, eNDe said:

I'm sure GAR and LJW left a strong impression with the director (as she was so enthusiastic about their first meeting and sharing that photo) so I think this could happen! Rather than we wish the writer could have come out with a better ending, it's even better if the director bring them over to another drama. I'm with you on this! :yayaya:

I also think the director liked them. I hope she liked them enough for her to bring them back for a cameo on her next drama 😁 lets pray hard to the drama gods!! :pandaangel: (no hope wishing for the writer to fix her mess lol!)

Edited by twinkler0415
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
5 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

I also think the director liked them. I hope she liked them enough for her to bring them back for a cameo on her next drama lets pray hard to the drama gods!! (no hope wishing for the writer to fix her mess lol!)

i hope they would cameo together for the director next drama....both of them look really close to the director. :wow:

I hear dvd making are cancelled as the number of orders do not meet minimum order.:letalQQ:

Edited by multiloverss
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
17 hours ago, eNDe said:

I initially thought that Jun was outside Rara's house while she was playing. 😅 but it turns out they were at different places. Love how they make it work out. 

17 hours ago, eNDe said:

Another scene detail I would have said I like it a lot but then I must omit from posting its image; is the thing with the teacup. Still trying to erase the outcome of how that dear teacup is being tainted. Anyone has such a scene detail that you really like but have to retract from it a bit? 

I did anticipate that Rara might misunderstood the news from Jun's mum (I strongly believed he will not be killed but I was anxious thay there was not enough time for an explanation when I saw episode 16 for the 1st time).  My heart ache when the teacup was returned, I'd rather he kept it (whether Jun was alive or not). But then, the only explanation I can think of, is he was very sick and he might not make it and he wants to prioritise Rara's happiness over his own. 

54 minutes ago, Just_Me said:
1 hour ago, multiloverss said:

I hear dvd making would are cancelled as the number of orders do not meet minimum order.:letalQQ:

Yess, it's so sad.. that it didn't meet the quantity required :pandasadspoon:

I already have a high hope to see all their cute interaction behind the scenes :cry:

That's sad. I was looking forward to it as well. 😭😭😭

-----

I saw a recent clip of LJW calling Hyeyoon queen of positivity too. Trying to be safe eh..😏😉

I saw their cameo, poor bae kyung, dan oh still wants haru 😆

-----

12 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

We wont  be able to see more of their cuteness..... :letalQQ: hoping for a miracle, but the cafe will shut down already, there is no hope left this time.... ... the production team worked really hard to promote this... :cry: 

I'm so sad to hear about the dvd. We only got the kbs award to look forward too.

The cafe shut down!? Oh no.. want to visit there when the pandemic is over. 😔

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 3
On 12/18/2020 at 1:17 AM, purplefin said:

saw a recent clip of LJW calling Hyeyoon queen of positivity too. Trying to be safe eh..😏😉

Oh, is it new clip? Haha, I think he is doing very good job with taking care of his image..:PikaSwag:

On 12/18/2020 at 1:17 AM, purplefin said:

You mean Dodosolsollalasol cafe? I don't know about that, but I think @twinkler0415 talking about cafe daum of dodosoldvd promotion 

Out of topic, but since yesterday I don't receive notifications email for new posts at thread that I follow, even I already set it on my preferences. Is there anyone experience same problem? 

Ehm, maybe @stroppyse could help? :pandapray:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Just_Me said:

You mean Dodosolsollalasol cafe? I don't know about that, but I think @twinkler0415 talking about cafe daum of dodosoldvd promotion 

Oh cafe daum 😆. Sorry, I misunderstood that. 

3 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

Oh, is it new clip? Haha, I think he is doing very good job with taking care of his image..:PikaSwag:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI5TyQdDyMv/?igshid=rn58a88bmyuk

It's this one. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, purplefin said:

I'm so sad to hear about the dvd. We only got the kbs award to look forward too.

The cafe, sorry im talking about daum cafe  the DVD promotion cafe

1 hour ago, purplefin said:

Oh cafe daum 😆. Sorry, I misunderstood that. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI5TyQdDyMv/?igshid=rn58a88bmyuk

It's this one. 

Thank you for the clip. 😀 I'm a bit sad he used the same description to her! Lol! I only want him to see GAR as that person who 'give him energy/strength' and being cheefrul and gives positive vibes! :lenny:

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, purplefin said:

We only got the kbs award to look forward too.

i really hope we can see them together at kbs drama awards and winning the best couple together.:duckhearts:

10 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

Thank you for the clip. 😀 I'm a bit sad he used the same description to her! Lol! I only want him to see GAR as that person who 'give him energy/strength' and being cheefrul and gives positive vibes! :lenny:

same with me....i feel so childish because i feel a bit offended when hear jaewook said hyeyoon is queen of positivity same as GAR.LOL

:duckPHAT:

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

As @JenL said before, he is a young and upcoming name with rising fans therefore image and poise is crucial and his consistent answer for his co-stars is apt. Oh well, then I'm glad GAR heard him wrong with her nickname as Golden Toad / Goldfish...it's funnier and for sure different. :eeeee:That'll make him do homework for new nicknames in the near future. 

spacer.png

Yeah LJW, I misheard you too... 

Edited by eNDe
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4