[J-Artist] Tomoya Nakamura 中村 倫也

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tomoya can easily go out in train and not being noticed. People often call him mysterious, but he felt he's not. He doesn't like high & dark places. Also doesn't like boiled eggs that not peeled properly. He sweat a lot. He feels sorry to the interviewer for the boring answer. 

He will promote unknown artist Bansky whose identity is mysterious. He said it's interesting because he could be anyone and it's more fun because we don't know who he is.

Tomoya also sometimes draw if he saw some distinctive face. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banksy

Original Article :

Sorry if any mistranslation. Its with google apps and my understanding only 🙏

I felt from all his interview he's indeed a very deep and interesting character. Eventhough he call himself boring.

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 1 year later...

First Love Movie Quick Review 

(Tomoya Nakamura) 

CLKAm-HFj5o-R.jpg

495545.jpg

origin-1.jpg

First of all, I felt this should have age restriction 18+, in MDL it was written as G all ages. But I felt there is many sensitive topics showed here. 

And in MDL Tomoya Nakamura mentioned as supporting role. In my opinion he is a male lead, so if you're his fans not to worry he have many scenes and as usual he's not dissapointing. His role is quite serious here  and I need to mentioned that this movie is quite dark and might be uncomfortable to watch. But it's a great production and worth trying. 

It's all started with murder case of a father by his daughter. The daughter name is Kanna. The appointed lawyer is Kasho played by Tomoya. And this case attracted Kasho's sister in law, Yuki, she's working as a clinical psychologist. Kasho and Yuki have some old history in the past, and Yuki choose to marry Gamon, Kasho's cousin brother. 

Overall it reminded me of Gong Yoo's movie Silenced. And this one equally or even more disturbing. I'm kind of surprised with the Japanese movie quality this time. It's not something that you will easily to forget. And Tomoya Nakamura is definitely an actor that you need to keep an eye in the future. He's very promising, so far I've seen him taking a lot of roles and all of them are having distinctive characters. 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 8 months later...