Love Between Fairy and Devil / Cang Lan Jue 苍兰诀 [2022]

NiteWalker

18 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

white hair just isnt him

It's not. He should stick with much darker hair colors. Haha! We sound so superficial just talking about physical appearances. :laugh:

This drama cast looks like they all became close on set! :heart:

lm6ICAd.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/16/2021 at 7:21 PM, N3buLa84 said:

I’m so not biased really.

Hahahahaha!! I purposely added a clip to the "guess the c-drama" event especially for you and @MayanEcho because I know both of you would know where it's from. :smug::lmao2:

The teaser looks good so far! They finished filming two months ago so maybe we'll get to see this in 2022, right?! 

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Hahahahaha!! I purposely added a clip to the "guess the c-drama" event especially for you and @MayanEcho because I know both of you would know where it's from. :smug::lmao2:

The teaser looks good so far! They finished filming two months ago so maybe we'll get to see this in 2022, right?! 

knew it from the moment i seen the back view even with the white hair.....too bad u didnt show the eye brow **ahem** :laugh:

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Haha… you’re so thought thank you. 

Yes, it should air in 2022 and hopefully in the 1st quarter. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/28/2021 at 8:36 AM, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker I think Dylan looks good here! I normally do not like how they do his makeup in costume dramas but so far I think it suits him well!

he does have that arrogant stance to be honest....just that he need to downplay it a little and Esther need to downplay her free styles / cutist style abit lols....

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...