Love Between Fairy and Devil / Cang Lan Jue 苍兰诀 [2022]

NiteWalker

@NiteWalker eh, correct ah? some parts I 'tembak' only because you know-lah my standard.

Wah if this comes to pass, DFQC will get jealous. keh keh keh

I tried to look for the novel sypnosis somewhere, about a guy, Gong Zi Yu whose father and brother are killed and he is forced overnight to become head of the family. I think the female lead is a character known as Yun Wei Shan and she is forced to stay by his side (spy?). And she sways between her freedom and love.

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

@NiteWalker eh, correct ah? some parts I 'tembak' only because you know-lah my standard.

you pretty much got it all right.... :) still okie la your standard...not like mine is any higher than yours.....sometimes i also tembak only...and see if im hardworking or not i will search on my dictionary for better explanation hahaha

Wah if this comes to pass, DFQC will get jealous. keh keh keh

he is already jealous of BinBin hahaha...just imagine Zhang LingHe and Dylan and Esther in Hello Saturday??!!! hehehe

I tried to look for the novel sypnosis somewhere, about a guy, Gong Zi Yu whose father and brother are killed and he is forced overnight to become head of the family. I think the female lead is a character known as Yun Wei Shan and she is forced to stay by his side (spy?). And she sways between her freedom and love.

so esther will play a sober character for once??

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

@NiteWalker I like the word you used, sober. Haha

BuT imagine watching the goddess xi yun for 24 episodes, I shudder a little. Somehow even if she is a bit over the top, I think I have associated her face with that kinda role oredi.

she isnt a bad character in real life...her ideas are refreshing too....

i think i like to see her on some sober path...well BinBin will be going thru the chase this round when he came back

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

she isnt a bad character in real life...her ideas are refreshing too....

i think i like to see her on some sober path...well BinBin will be going thru the chase this round when he came back

You mean the actress herself? I think she is indeed a refreshing change, she is authentic - it takes courage to behave like that and not cave in to social pressure to conform.

I know what you mean. I can't wait for her to turn him away (which i hope she will do and not relent the minute he comes after her), it's time he pay his dues and do the chasing.

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

You mean the actress herself? I think she is indeed a refreshing change, she is authentic - it takes courage to behave like that and not cave in to social pressure to conform.

yes i follow some of her stories and she seems to be someone who make friends and keep friends easily lols....

2 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

I know what you mean. I can't wait for her to turn him away (which i hope she will do and not relent the minute he comes after her), it's time he pay his dues and do the chasing.

i dont really enjoy the first half...though the chemistry between BinBin and Esther is really refreshing to watch...and i really want to see BinBin chasing her for a change and it does seems like Esther will be giving BinBin some hard times even though not long enough i say...just imagine we have to watch the 20 episodes of her doing most of the chase and we will be ending like in episode 36 soon and now we have to see them being separated for like 2-3 episodes and browsing thru the 2nd lead romance at the same times? hahaha....

when all we want is more screen times for BinBin and Esther

• Haha 2