Love Between Fairy and Devil / Cang Lan Jue 苍兰诀 [2022]

NiteWalker

They are so cute and I do like the subtle smile Dongfang Qingcang (why is his name so long?! Should we just continue to call him Daqiang? haha!) has in this scene too. 

CLJ-05v3-T.gif

Episode 9 Preview :shocked2:

She finds out who he is and he also shows himself to everyone too!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

@NiteWalker  @Tofu wowww...yesterday episode really interesting!!! Cant wait for today's episode :pandacoolsip:

Really impressed with Dylan's acting in this drama. I didn't like his acting in the miss the dragon. As expected Rong Hao is the evil guy. Shared below relationship chart of the drama.

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker I have no idea what he's saying. Haha! His hair though! :shocked2:

His eyebrows look better than in MTD, right? Haha!

CLJ-07.gif

CLJ-06.gif

THIS IS THE ACTING!!! :GengarCool:NOT LIKE IN THE MISS THE DRAGON

Is this old vid?? he's so proud of himself:laugh:

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker I have no idea what he's saying. Haha! His hair though! :shocked2:

he looks very at home though lols....if im not wrong he cringe at some part of it himself...however honestly he improve...and definitely the eyebrow here is really alot better than MTD

1 hour ago, Yana said:

THIS IS THE ACTING!!! :GengarCool:NOT LIKE IN THE MISS THE DRAGON

Is this old vid?? he's so proud of himself:laugh:

definitely his acting really improved....no its a new vid if not wrong...he is watching F&D broadcast with his friend

• Haha 1

@Yana That character chart! :BulbaConfused:

I think, in the end, Rong Hao is going to be the bigger villain. He is out to avenge his master's death. Seeing that he disguised a maid to look like her to serve him, he will stop at nothing to get what he wants. In some ways, his love towards his master is kind of creepy....or is it just me? :thinking:

Not like I have any time, but I might consider reading the novel to know what happens. 

"To me, you are as precious as my life. If you cry, I will feel sad too." 

CLJ-11.gif

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Tofu said:

"To me, you are as precious as my life. If you cry, I will feel sad too." 

i think he actually kinda dislike the bond .... it was force on him hahaha...

however we can see that he actually does has a softer sides to him...i dont like the Emperor though...he look like a villian to me...someone who stated he is doing for all good when he is only out for his own gain :lenny:

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
52 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@Yana That character chart! :BulbaConfused:

I think, in the end, Rong Hao is going to be the bigger villain. He is out to avenge his master's death. Seeing that he disguised a maid to look like her to serve him, he will stop at nothing to get what he wants. In some ways, his love towards his master is kind of creepy....or is it just me? :thinking:

Yeahhh....I found that creepy too. And he had already found that Xian Lan Hou was the goddess. :lettalKWA:

13 minutes ago, Tofu said:

He's a suspicious person and way too involved in his brother's love life. :niu:

He is, though, and Changheng is also obedient towards his brother. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 8/8/2022 at 12:59 AM, NiteWalker said:

it was drawn in one straight lines!!!!!!

it was during the Miss The Dragon where they drawn his eyebrow in one straight line and THICK!!! its so distracting as the eyebrow was too thick and with his white hair it stood out too much and i couldnt find the chemistry between him and ZhuXuDan works for me either...

@NiteWalker Oh lol. I agree I found no chemistry between Didi and Zhu Xudan either. 

On 8/8/2022 at 10:05 AM, NiteWalker said:

@N3buLa84 @NiteWalker @Yana I love how all of us are like, "Please don't let it be like Miss the Dragon". Haha! We must have had some serious trauma with that drama. :lmao2:

Lol, yes we didn’t like MTD at all. You can’t blame us though we have good reasons. You know I love Didi but I couldn’t watch MTD.

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 8/8/2022 at 5:51 PM, Tofu said:

His eyebrows look better than in MTD, right? Haha!

The obsession with Didi’s eyebrows lol.

21 hours ago, Tofu said:

This drama is taking underwater kissing to another level. :laugh:

Well done!

23 hours ago, Yana said:

Really impressed with Dylan's acting in this drama. I didn't like his acting in the miss the dragon.

I’m glad you are impressed with his acting. In my opinion his best acting is as NQ in EN 2. Glad to see he improved from MTD. Look forward to see more emotional scenes. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Yana @N3buLa84 @NiteWalker You can tell the production spent time working on the CGI for this drama. It's so different from Immortal Samsara, who I felt rushed through their production.  

I think the obsession with the eyebrow is because eyebrows frames our face. :laugh:

I haven't watched today's episodes yet. I'm so sad, I need to start soon! Today has been so busy for me. :letalQQ:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

@Yana @N3buLa84 @NiteWalker You can tell the production spent time working on the CGI for this drama. It's so different from Immortal Samsara, who I felt rushed through their production.  

I think the obsession with the eyebrow is because eyebrows frames our face. :laugh:

I haven't watched today's episodes yet. I'm so sad, I need to start soon! Today has been so busy for me. :letalQQ:

Goooooo waatchh it nowwwwwww...You will not be disappointed.
We have to wait another 4days:shocked:

• Haha 1
  • Party! 1
1 minute ago, Yana said:

We have to wait another 4days

No we don't! This week it'll air everyday until Tuesday (August 16th), then there will be a break after that. 

I just finished episode nine and OMGGGGGGG!! That was fire! It was really good! :pandachamp:

CLJ-13v2-T.gif

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
21 minutes ago, Tofu said:

No we don't! This week it'll air everyday until Tuesday (August 16th), then there will be a break after that. 

Really???? Wowwwwo....implying that it will only be broadcast for three days?

25 minutes ago, Tofu said:

CLJ-13v2-T.gif

Love thissssss..thankssss:wow:

I saw comments on MDL saying that they're all surprised at how good this drama would be.

14 minutes ago, Yana said:

Really???? Wowwwwo....implying that it will only be broadcast for three days?

Yeah! Based on the airing schedule, it'll be airing two episodes a day until the 16th. Then, it'll only air on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday going forward. 

That's why between this and Love Like the Galaxy, I'm so busy. :letalQQ:

To be honest, I was excited for this drama but I was keeping my expectations low. I'm so surprised at how much I'm enjoying it. I hope it continues to keep this up throughout the duration of the whole drama! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Damn those cgi is awesome especially during the punishment and during the fight … it wasn’t  overly done …just about right….and when the guy transform into a dragon …. Dang …totally love the dragon

and the fight in between changheng n Daqiang is good like u said @Yana

it was obvious that they will never be able to win daqiang whole team against him and he doesn’t even break a sweat…what is changheng to him?

he was like standing there swatting flies at changheng’s attack lols

• Haha 3

These two haven't even known each other for long (less than our LLTG couple) and they are already biting each other. :laugh:

CLJ-25.gif

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

it was obvious that they will never be able to win daqiang whole team against him and he doesn’t even break a sweat…what is changheng to him?

Despite Changheng removing her from the list, I think he deeply cares for Xiao Lanhua. He has to be careful though. He can't say no to his brother and if he can't put his feelings behind him, it's going to be a painful journey for him. I don't like that he has to pick between the people and the love of his life. Why can't he have both? Wait...he can't have both. Our Xiao Lanhua has to be with our Moon God. Hahaha!

I'm curious about the relationship between Rong Hao and Xun Feng. How did they come to know and even help each other? It also seems like Changheng does not know that Rong Hao is the head of Haishi City. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1