Dimples Oppas (21 Dec - 1st Jan)

On 1/27/2021 at 10:36 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Jasper's hair here doesn't look as great as Chu Ke Huan lols... also his clothes so flowery? Haha ok but that smile win me...

Hahaha...that is one of the most common complaints about Ah Jie. I think the reason he didn't have that fame with Puff the first time they worked together (even though the chemistry was good) was because he wasn't styled very well. Those floral prints and choppy hair made a few of the older Jasper fans sad...I was too invested in the cuteness of Puff and Jasper to care though :laugh:

22 hours ago, Tofu said:

@JenL - Jasper needs to have more projects because I forgot about all those shirtless scenes. Hahaha!

@SilverMoonTea - Taiwan doesn't release that many dramas every year so his list of projects is very small even though he has been in the industry for a long time. He is promoting in China now so hopefully that means more steamy chemistry with other female actresses. Haha!

@Tofu now it's here permanently so you can never forget again :laugh:

If Jasper does more and more Chinese projects, will he drift further and further away from me? :letalQQ: I'll try out some of those projects this year, but no promises that I'll like them. Aside from the dubbing issue, I haven't been able to get into many Chinese dramas, so don't know/ not invested in those actors either....we'll see if I change my mind this year!

21 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TofuI'm settle with mr chef drama pleasantly surprised. He's so cute, eventhough I miss the dark & seductive Ke Huan, this Ah Jie also not bad lols....

@JenLIt's quite cute drama, the small kid also cute & handsome. It's pretty relaxing drama...

Btw sister @Tofuor @JenLgot link to watch them dancing in Golden Bell Award ah?

Ah, glad you like it even though Pleasantly Surprised is not like BWGM married. Cute and relaxing is my style of drama, so I guess that's why I liked it so much, even with Jasper's floral shorts :laugh: 

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLI think its amazing that they did 2 dramas, and the chemie constantly good. Saw their interview & photoshoot too and always lovely, too bad I can't find their dancing above? 

@SilverMoonTea This is the Puff and Jasper dancing from the picture above...it's actually a skit they did for a variety show I think: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV195411Y7tS?from=search&seid=199692718038938940

At that time when they did this skit Puff was really famous, but Jasper was not. And they joke about how he was really shy and asked her for her autograph :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLtoo bad, so short the dance haha... 

The short dance on BWGM also quite killing me... 

Someone help tie me... lols I can't move on :letalQQ:

Welcome to my life! :lol: Took me ages to get over Pleasantly Surprised. Now it's taking me forever to get over DDSSLLS (Actually LJW's style in DDSSLLS reminds me of Jasper's style in PS....seems I like sweet guys who wear shorts :MewGiggle:)

Maybe to keep our sanity, I shouldn't watch cute romances and you shouldn't watch sexy romances :laugh::laugh::laugh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, JenL said:

Maybe to keep our sanity, I shouldn't watch cute romances and you shouldn't watch sexy romances :laugh::laugh::laugh: 

Too bad I can't undone what sexy romances I saw lols... 

But I quite enjoy Pleasantly Surprised too, I'm up until ep 5.. He's scared of the dark haha... and the Puff's character hella cold...

Btw When I See You Again, Jasper style looked great. But I agree the FL not really my style. Maybe after finish this, I'll give it a try.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use