2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama Did you see new YY's photos (from new variety show)?

https://weibo.com/5861569690/KCnpx1VO8

https://weibo.com/5861569690/KCptm4pjv

The hair... tsk... :duckpout:

I hate that hair back IKR tsk why he is back to that variety hairstyle hmh.. But also have some harvest. In selective angle it looks good still handsome (to me lol):

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

On 9/30/2021 at 11:39 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I enjoyed Traveler @mademoiselle, both of them quite cute. @JenLLJH is clumsy but he's so determined not to lose any money. He always will bargain lols... 

On 10/1/2021 at 10:38 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLEp 8 Traveler have a lof of cutie LJH. He really looks good in blue, and he kept charming all the ladies & aunties lols. Mostly he want to get cheaper price :lmao2: He love to shopping a lot too. I watched this for RJY but I think get charmed by him instead :pandaheadstomp:

Hahaha I see you ended up watching Traveler even though you said you weren't in the mood for a variety show :laugh: So did you end up adopting my beautiful bargaining Oppa, LJH??? :smug:

I love that he sounds stingy. I must watch this when I have the time! :heart: 

Also even if I don't watch the whole series I will watch episode 8 to see LJH bargaining while shopping LOL :BulbaOWO::pandatakeit:

On 10/1/2021 at 5:54 AM, bairama said:

"The casting is failure" "Ryu Junyeol is a miscast" :shocked: 

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2021/09/theqoo-lost-ryu-junyeol-did-he-take.html

WHAT WHY??!!? :nou:

Both leads are delivering on point performances..

I tried the first episode of Lost by the way. It does feel quite arthousey which might alienate some viewers, but personally I don't mind it. I think it captures some of my feelings at the moment, so I don't mind trying a second episode tonight. I think the performances seem good though!

On 10/1/2021 at 11:40 AM, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL My mum I think has overloaded on kdramas or rather she's watched most of what's available on NF. ( She likes watching on the big screen , so only NF is available). Of late she has been checking out C / T dramas

I'm glad there's someone discovering the joys of TW dramas even now :hearties: Not all are good, but I think there's some gems to be found. I also love the actors in the industry...they always build such good cast chemistries.

On 10/1/2021 at 11:43 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Ikr. I only read our JH thread for Lost. Haha rather than having blood pressure seeing news about rating etc. The drama just not everyone cup of tea. I don't see problem with script / acting / casts. Somehow I just accept my fate, I often liking drama with low rating / not popular. It's a bit lonely sometimes, but what to do 

Has the ratings for the drama gone up? I'm surprised people badmouth a drama when this is just the style it is? Maybe they have never seen this style of slow-burn, arthouse, cinematic content before? :thinking:

On 10/1/2021 at 11:24 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

LJH is more easy going type. 

Sometimes oddly enough LJH reminds me of Jasper. It's hard to explain, but just the way he talks about things and humour :heart:

On 10/5/2021 at 4:08 PM, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Look really :Niceu: neh. Hahahaha. 

I agree...I like the short hair...but maybe it;s because I generally don't like longer hair on guys :laugh:

On 10/5/2021 at 6:29 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Why alien oppa looks like getting younger 

Pretty sure this Oppa is immortal :BulbaOWO: I feel like he's never going to age. But he always looks good so :idk:

On 10/6/2021 at 1:54 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLFall in Love With Scientist, unexpectedly so good. I like it a lot. Which eps you are in? I'm on ep 16, the side characters also start to grow on me.

Oh man, I am still on Episode 3. Life has been real challenging, but I'll do a catch up tonight and hopefully that gets me at least a few episodes ahead! Wait, you didn't get into it till episode 16 :shocked2: I have to admit I'm still not fully into it. But I loved watching them in their off-screen interviews. They both have their similar humour and coolness.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

9 minutes ago, JenL said:

Sometimes oddly enough LJH reminds me of Jasper. It's hard to explain, but just the way he talks about things and humour :heart:

Now that you mentioned this, I kind of seeing the resemblance on their attitude. Both don't mind being lead by other people. In Traveler, obviously the boss is RJY. In Twogether LSG is the boss :lol:

Yes, if you don't want to see whole episode, just check ep 8. Both of them become quite tanned in the end, and they walk a lot. I think RJY quite tired at some point. But your oppa still bubbly and cheery :laugh:(but no, I not adopting him 🤣). 

13 minutes ago, JenL said:

I tried the first episode of Lost by the way. It does feel quite arthousey which might alienate some viewers, but personally I don't mind it. I think it captures some of my feelings at the moment, so I don't mind trying a second episode tonight. I think the performances seem good though!

Yes the dialogue often quite relatable. In latest episode I like how KJ describe about his work, and why he didn't choose normal 9 to 5 like most people in his age do. I think this drama is the type that can't be binged. Just try to watch it slowly. If you continue, please drop by in @bairamathread with your opinion. Will love to see your comment. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 10/7/2021 at 10:54 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha I wanted to cry when I put it side by side. I don't know why 1 turns out "matte". But I like 1's colours more than 2. Like you said, 2 has the warmer colour tone. But I think I'll stick with 2 as well

*DEAD. I'm still fiddling with Photoshop right now...

This is my life trying to learn how to Photoshop and Primiere Pro all the time. :letalQQ:

You probably don't need an opinion anymore, but I liked the second option too - skin colour looked better warmer?

On 10/8/2021 at 10:42 AM, mademoiselle said:

You know what? I'm see Guests checking out this thread. I'm scared... all these chats we have ... it can be embarrassing to look back... Ottokae!!!

OMG Hello guests if you're reading ! You must think I am a weirdo for all my weird thoughts, really mega long posts and tier systems :laugh::laugh::laugh:

*** I still stick by my Tier system. You need to sort your love for your Oppas***

On 10/9/2021 at 9:49 PM, abs-oluteM said:

So cute ...he likes Mi Goreng ( Indo/ Msian for Instant Fried Noodles

HAHAHAHA I love Mi Goreng. LJH and I must be soulmates :BulbaOWO::heart:

Or Malaysian food is the best :idk:

• Haha 4

On 10/9/2021 at 10:40 PM, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea I'd think it had to be Indomie Mi Goreng, isn't it? That's like the most famous worldwide.

That's the one! They started following him on Instagram. LOL I see sponsorship and gifts becoming a thing :laugh: Damn...now I'm craving!

On 10/10/2021 at 11:52 AM, Tofu said:

I think I would be fighting with you and @JenL, right? :lmao2:

Hahaha, oh so true @Tofu I think our tastes are quite similar in our overlapping pools of Oppas. Speaking of overlapping Oppas, did you know Simon Lian has a movie coming out where he's lead??? It's called Waiting for a cup of hot milk tea :BulbaOWO: 

Simon does an interview about it: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUEK7IyjsXI/

On 10/10/2021 at 12:00 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha movies with pets always get me. I'd be flooding the house when I watch it. I have A Dog's Journey in my to watch list in Netflix and I haven't touched it yet. xD I can still cry every time I watch Hachi (Richard Gere).

Oh my weakness! I always think of how Star Gazing Dog finally cracked open my heart and made me cry over a film. Damn those dog films where sad things happen to beautiful dogs. :letalQQ:

On 10/11/2021 at 7:19 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLOur brainwashing is not so subtle with Lost... :lol: You were somehow right the drama is perfect sombre mood for life under Covid restriction. Actually it's not even that sad. I often laughing at the hidden humour inserted to the drama. But this drama not for binge watching, as it's very slow moving. @abs-oluteMwatched with 1.5x. 

Hahaha I feel like it's nice to watch happy things during covid, but sometimes I need a range of different shows. Also I feel like sad or moody films/ dramas can also really speak to your soul and be genuine about things you really feel but find hard to describe. What I like in Lost from the first episode is that the characters seem to have an existential crisis about whether or not they're ever going to feel ok enough...which I sometimes have too. :BulbaOWO:

This is unlike something like Hometown Cha Cha Cha, which I think is good overall as a show when tyou take into account the mysteries, the villagers etc ...but lacklustre in more genuine feelings? I felt that the happiness and love in episode 11 and 12 was so showy that it didn't speak to me at all. It actually didn't make me feel happy/ heartfluttery. I think of all the romance in that, I preferred that scene where they played in the rain at the beach...luckily the story has gotten back on track in episodes 13 and 14 though :idk:

On 10/11/2021 at 8:03 PM, bairama said:

Little Forest is per soft story wise, about slow living in da big picture but not really much of Junyeol there(??) But you can see him gardening

I loved Little Forrest - it was so pretty and peaceful :heart: And lots of food and nature. I forgot RJY was in that, but you're right...they had a mild romance from memory?

On 10/11/2021 at 9:11 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamaThanks for so much with many content on Ryu, I need to check the other Ryu guy (Jasper Liu) drama first 😂 or else @JenL& @Tofuwill kill me. Btw why Jasper instagram start with Ryu ah? His name is Liu 🤔

I'm glad you're putting Jasper before others out of your own free will :KittyGun::laugh:

Hahaha Ryu = is the same sound as Liu in the Japanese/ Korean sounds. There's no 'L' sound in either language...it's more like a sound between 'R' and 'L' that often ends up sounding more 'R'. Because he's always liked Japanese culture and had a fan base in both Japan and Korea first, he picked the name from his Japanese/ Korean name (Kr name is Ryu Yi Ho (류이호)) :MewHi:

On 10/11/2021 at 9:12 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL Even when I watch Lost at 1.5 speed , it can still be slow cause I am impatient watcher. But I do go on normal speed when the leads appear together :hug:

I have never tried watching a drama at 1.5 speed...but Thanks for introducing me to your secret tactics...now I understand how you have such a packed schedule :laugh:

I might try it if I continue and find the drama slow. I have had extensive training with arthouse films though...you don't believe some of the things I've had to watch in my life before and how slow they were :heiboi:

On 10/11/2021 at 9:45 PM, mademoiselle said:

Why is everyone scared of popping the balloons?? The only person isn't scared was Rowoon. :laugh:

Ahahahaha Lee Jae Wook was scared as well

Hahaha yes, I have seen these interviews before. They are super cute. Especially baby LJW who is like freaking out over the balloons :BulbaOWO: I think Seo In Guk was also scared :laugh:

But the girls who do the balloon interviews were more chill from memory :cool:

43 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Now that you mentioned this, I kind of seeing the resemblance on their attitude. Both don't mind being lead by other people. In Traveler, obviously the boss is RJY. In Twogether LSG is the boss 

Yes, if you don't want to see whole episode, just check ep 8. Both of them become quite tanned in the end, and they walk a lot. I think RJY quite tired at some point. But your oppa still bubbly and cheery :laugh:(but no, I not adopting him 🤣). 

Hahaha I'm glad you see the resemblance too :CharmanderYay: I can't imagine them both being super tanned! 

Aw, not adopting LJH, I see he will need to work harder to get to you!

45 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes the dialogue often quite relatable. In latest episode I like how KJ describe about his work, and why he didn't choose normal 9 to 5 like most people in his age do. I think this drama is the type that can't be binged. Just try to watch it slowly. If you continue, please drop by in @bairamathread with your opinion. Will love to see your comment. 

Ok, I shall see everyone's thoughts if I continue on :MewHi:

37 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea I got Im Eun Sub from Weather is fine :smile:

I miss that drama. It was so warm and cheery and I loved that book club. I was seriously tempted to join a book club after that, but felt like it might not have that same warmth between members or provide an aesthetic bookshop meeting spot which is what I wanted :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

12 minutes ago, JenL said:

I miss that drama. It was so warm and cheery and I loved that book club. I was seriously tempted to join a book club after that, but felt like it might not have that same warmth between members or provide an aesthetic bookshop meeting spot which is what I wanted

The book club is only tempting when there's Oppa to ogle :laugh:

12 minutes ago, JenL said:

But the girls who do the balloon interviews were more chill from memory

LOL I have not watched any with girls in it ... I'm too Oppa motivated :laugh:

53 minutes ago, JenL said:

I love Mi Goreng. LJH and I must be soulmates

:lmao2: A lot of people love Indomie Mi Goreng, you are soulmate with them all too.

• Haha 4
11 minutes ago, JenL said:

luckily the story has gotten back on track in episodes 13 and 14 though :idk:

Agree with you, been thinking to drop around ep 10, but it did get better with HCC, so I still continue. They drag the reason for Mr. Hong issue for too long. And it was too lovey dovey sugary for a while. I told @TofuI have hard time munch it. I think I secretly enjoyed the characters being tortured. Not so much when the love is mutual :laugh: (I'm so evil!)

Actually I don't feel to pick up any new drama recently. Seems nothing really interesting, so this Lost really my favourite drama at the moment. 

17 minutes ago, JenL said:

I was seriously tempted to join a book club after that, but felt like it might not have that same warmth between members or provide an aesthetic bookshop meeting spot which is what I wanted :laugh:

Our JH book club is dying, maybe you can help revived there? The people more excited posting oppas reading a book, then writing a review 😅 (me yes guilty too)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The book club is only tempting when there's Oppa to ogle

True...what is a book club if LJW is not going to show up, really? :letalQQ:

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL I have not watched any with girls in it ... I'm too Oppa motivated

Can't remember who I've seen Moon Ga Young, I think and someone else. But there's definitely more Oppa interviews anyway :idk:

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

A lot of people love Indomie Mi Goreng, you are soulmate with them all too.

I think my soul only connects over Indomie Mi Goreng if it's LJH. It's picky like that :smile:

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

They drag the reason for Mr. Hong issue for too long.

I actually didn't mind the mysteries...if it wasn't for the fact I want to find out what happened in those 5 years, I might have dropped the drama at the sugary parts :laugh:I think if they resolved the Mr Hong's secret past too early they might have added more sweet scenes and I definitely would have bolted then!

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think I secretly enjoyed the characters being tortured. Not so much when the love is mutual  (I'm so evil!)

Hahahaha, I love this too. I am also secretly evil like you :lettalKWA:

4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Our JH book club is dying, maybe you can help revived there? The people more excited posting oppas reading a book, then writing a review 😅 (me yes guilty too)

To help revive the book thread, I think I need to read first :laugh: I love reading! And yet have been so lazy...distracted by Oppas I guess...I am eventually going to get onto the more interesting non drama threads one day soon! :heiboi:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, JenL said:

have never tried watching a drama at 1.5 speed...but Thanks for introducing me to your secret tactics...now I understand how you have such a packed schedule :laugh:

I might try it if I continue and find the drama slow. I have had extensive training with arthouse films though...you don't believe some of the things I've had to watch in my life before and how slow they were :heiboi:

I can only do this on IQIYI shows and mainly for cdramas. Kdramas , I usually don't unless it is like Lost, where nothing seems to happen . LOL.

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselle@abs-oluteMquiz for SKJ lover lols 

I protest....I definitely didn't have SLS as much as I like our boy here. In fact I was very angry about what happened to Park Hae Jin's screen time.

:shocked2:

I like him most actually in Watcher and also Are You Human Too. 

You’ll likely fall for Baek In Ho of “Cheese in the Trap”

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

13 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, oh so true @Tofu I think our tastes are quite similar in our overlapping pools of Oppas. Speaking of overlapping Oppas, did you know Simon Lian has a movie coming out where he's lead??? It's called Waiting for a cup of hot milk tea  

Simon does an interview about it: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUEK7IyjsXI/

The name of it is rather cute, hahaha! I didn't know he had a movie coming out. I've kind of accepted that I may never see him in any new projects because I haven't heard news about him lately. The movie looks good. Hopefully, there are subs that come out later so I can watch Simon. :BulbaOWO: And yes, we do have similar taste in oppas! We both love the oppas with the happiest smiles. :heart:

@SilverMoonTea I got his character from When the Weather is Fine. I guess we are fraternal twins and not identical twins. :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Which Kim Seon Ho character is your ideal match? :laugh:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVFdv6bLRLe/?utm_medium=copy_link

Me Han Ji Pyeong, @Tofu@abs-oluteM@mademoiselle Haha I kept changing bf. 

I choose  2 C , I B, 1 A...I guess I like him the most in 100 Day Husband? ahahah actually I like Han Ji Pyeong as well. 

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

On 10/15/2021 at 5:46 PM, mademoiselle said:

Finally some normal looking pics @bairama

YESSSSS HAHAHAHA

I'm devouring this modern Slytherin look(??) the collection is jewelry so every ambassador wore the brooch 😅 and he got the snake like one to me lol

FBvXN6eVUAEMDfR?format=jpg&name=large

I'm having panic attack that Bvlgari event played FKJ - Ylang Ylang as back sound, is it the clue for me to realize it (Yang Yang x Ylang Ylang fmv) LOLz 🤝

FBvYcPOVkBE08Z-?format=jpg&name=large

FBv7ahmXEB4e0Mq?format=jpg&name=large

HEY YOU

Spoiler

FBvWBsMVcAEBz6T?format=jpg&name=900x900

HIHIHIHIHI :JuiceGhost:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o