3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

3 weeks only... but I checked back, I already pledged my undying love here for almost 9 pages of oppa tracker :shocked2:

Haha this is definitely the longest and strongest Oppa crush I've seen from you since I've come to know you. I don't mind though since you flood my feeds with Jasper content :laugh:

I'm surprised it's only 3 weeks. It's been an intense 3 weeks of passion though :smug:

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

True, Jasper was mentioned everywhere in other threads. Maybe that's why it felt she's loved him longer. LOL.

Even the lunar NY thread has a Jasper name drop there :lenny:

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

The angle not flattering. Does not help that Tacyeon is so tall. 

I've never been into Song Joong Ki. But this picture is really not doing any favours....His fringe down is not flattering. I hate turtleneck tops. And the orange on grey pinstripes look odd. :shocked:

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMBehind every handsome oppas there is a good BB cream 🤣

Hahaha Jasper does so many skincare adverts. His skin is really nice though! :BulbaOWO:

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw, is he so popular in TW? Saw his clip, he just went to mall for Estee Lauder promo, his security seems quite tight... I can understand haha he's so charming, perhaps fangirl will stormed over him 😂

Haha Of course! He was known as The dream boyfriend of Taiwan for many years (the title might have passed onto Greg Hsu recently though!) Yeah, he's pretty popular in his country. At fan meets, he'll never exit out the front entrance like other stars or he would seriously get mobbed. :psweatduck: When I went to his concert, people lined from 9am to see him front row (the concert started at 6pm). I think he's doing well with his fandom :heart:

I think WISYA, storyline not strong. I will say also not Jasper's best performance either. But I can just finish this soon lols... His chemie with MW, I think still behind with PK. But have to say it's slightly better than my expectation. 

Yep, I agree...haha, I was more into the second couple in WISYA to be honest. Jet Chao does bad boy well. He's also very charming. I think this might have been Jasper's first CEO role? He's still weak as the conventional CEO, even though people like him in that stereotypical role...he's improved a lot since then....though I prefer when he takes on his sunny, warm guy type roles. He's just so adorable and too good to be a CEO like everyone else. Also no one will ever beat Puff and Jasper.  :lenny:

Too bad My Goddess no english sub, but I think his chemie with AC also seems so2.

I think he gets along really well with Annie Chen too. They also look good together. I think it's the height! :wow: I was so sad one time when they both came to Malaysia for a quick fan meet and to promote More than Blue and I was also in Malaysia at the time but had to go to a wedding and couldn't go. Broke my heart :letalQQ::lol:

Think his makjang movie with Ivy Chen, More Than Blues actually have great chemie. (Its just me?, but he looks a bit smitten in 2018 award - both in white outfits, I knew she's married hahaha, so too bad)

Hahaha, I recommend it to other people because most people looooove this film and it had converted many into Jasper fans...I'm pretty sure I recommended it to you too.... but honestly, I myself am not a fan of this story :idk:

Nothing bothers me more than the very makjang I-have-a-disease-so-I-will-pretend-to-break-up-with-you-so-you-can-find-someone-else trope :pandarage2: It killed me in DDSSLLS too, but at least that only happened in the last few eps when I was already too invested to back out :laugh:...this was an entire movie and sitting through it was hard. Don't know about chemistry...I only thought it was ok, but didn't watch many of the interviews etc for this...I guess it was good or many people would not love it so much? :thinking: I prefer the Jasper-Puff, Jasper-Annie pairings

Lastly, I got no other choice but to watch Triad Princess next haha... 

Actually Jasper and Eugenie Liu do alright too. I wasn't a fan of Eugenie Liu prior because her character was next-level annoying in Behind Your Smile than it put me off her as an actor (And I'm not the only one ...there was a whole thread about this back in the old forums)....and it killed me when they put her with Jasper. But her character is very fun and cool in Triad Princess. And their Swoon games/ Interviews shoed very good chemistry too...I ended up translating a bunch on my blog. I hope Jasper wearing the elephant onsie means they're FINALLY releasing the last 6 episodes! It's been a long wait with no updates on "season 2" even though there was a cliffhanger. :heiboi:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenLat first I didnt know its elephant lols, I thought was a mouse... so cute! 

20210215-225217.jpg

I actually want to watch My Goddess... I think no hope right, won't have any sub? Too bad... 

Yeah, that More Than Blue sounds like crazy makjang, I also hate that sickness trope 🙌 I probably skip this, I also can't stand his long hair lols.... 

He also should try to become police or detective? Haha..  All his drama is pure romance.. I'm a bit diabetic with too much love drama... I actually need some dark crime dramas now... 

Haha, I'm always very passionate. The problem, it doesn't last long. Seems everyone already very impressed with this JL affair that has last for (actually just a mere 3 weeks) lols.... 

Actually in Twogether when JL was called TW hearthrob, I still not so sure haha... But then some Seung Gi's fan also swerve to JL, so now I totally understand 😀

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@mademoiselle I admire how hard you are selling Song Kang to me :cool:. I appreciate those biceps. 

Feb oppa definitely goes to RoWoon and for sure Song Joong Ki  :pandahappy:.

Rowoon is truly doing a fine job on She Would Never Know . He's not just swoony but you can see he's very natural in the role. \

@SilverMoonTeaIsn't it about time that the original BBcream oppa have a new drama soon? I just hope this new agency with their former manager can get him good roles. The agency is  doing great for Kang Tae Oh.

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle I admire how hard you are selling Song Kang to me :cool:. I appreciate those biceps. 

Feb oppa definitely goes to RoWoon and for sure Song Joong Ki  :pandahappy:.

Rowoon is truly doing a fine job on She Would Never Know . He's not just swoony but you can see he's very natural in the role. 

Hahaha because I know you'll appreciate no matter what.

But whatttt, Vincenzo hasn't started yet!

Yeah, I'm so surprised Rowoon is doing so well in the acting department, especially comparing to his old works! Good for me. I love him even more now because not only he's so swoony good looking and can act well. BONUS!

Feb is coming to an end and all I can say is my heart is with Rowoon. Maybe another month gone with no new Oppa again. Am now interested to see if @SilverMoonTea's Jasper love will last throughout Feb 😁

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Am now interested to see if @SilverMoonTea's Jasper love will last throughout Feb 😁

Watching Triad Princess now... 

Meanwhile also working hard opening thread for his c drama. 

Love need to be nurtured and persevered.. cieh... 😅

@JenLDont really like the FL in Triad Princess, but well can totally relate her character who fangirling JL haha...

When they play game its cute. I don't think the pairing is suitable. But I guess I just ate anything with JL on it 😄

The gay couple is funnier... 

Tbh, I'm not into season 2 for this. The drama a bit choppy & messy.

Spoiler

The FL actually a bit annoying for me. Too noisy. 

And btw she looks more suitable with the 2nd lead ... 

Btw the real life actress younger than him?  🤔 She looks older... I think JL just too babyface.

@TofuGlad to announce he also topless in Triad Princess.

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Omg, I totally didn't recognise the last pic as Cha Eun Woo!

I'm so glad you wrote who it was because I stared at that photo for a good minute wondering who it was. Haha!!

Excited to see HIY's photos from the magazine! 

I don't think I have a February oppa. No one catch my eye this month. :idk:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 2/16/2021 at 2:04 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLat first I didnt know its elephant lols, I thought was a mouse... so cute! 

I actually want to watch My Goddess... I think no hope right, won't have any sub? Too bad... 

Yep, it's a mystery why there are no subs for that - I guess because a Chinese streaming site released it and they never uploaded subs? I'm also confused as to why fans haven't subbed it...I know some wanted to, but it's a huge undertaking if you're not part of a subbing community! :lettalKWA:

For some reason I thought you understood Chinese @SilverMoonTea

Yeah, that More Than Blue sounds like crazy makjang, I also hate that sickness trope 🙌 I probably skip this, I also can't stand his long hair lols.... 

Ahhh, then you're like me! I also don't like long hair and spotty beard :laugh:

He also should try to become police or detective? Haha..  All his drama is pure romance.. I'm a bit diabetic with too much love drama... I actually need some dark crime dramas now... 

He's too nice too be a cop :lenny: But I do hope he does a cop drama some time. I feel like that's why he's popular...the romances...But at least most of those are rom-coms or rom-fantasy...pure romance is too dramatic for me :psweatduck:

On 2/16/2021 at 5:47 PM, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu @ktcjdrama @JenL Oppa deul appearing in magazines next month! :hearties:

Omg, I totally didn't recognise the last pic as Cha Eun Woo!

I also didn't recognise CEW...I think it's the hair?? :thinking:

On 2/16/2021 at 9:54 PM, mademoiselle said:

Yeah, I'm so surprised Rowoon is doing so well in the acting department, especially comparing to his old works! Good for me. I love him even more now because not only he's so swoony good looking and can act well. BONUS!

You guys are making me want to pick up She would never know...but I'm also not super into the story idea...is it good aside from Rowoon? :lenny:

On 2/16/2021 at 9:54 PM, mademoiselle said:

Am now interested to see if @SilverMoonTea's Jasper love will last throughout Feb 😁

Me too...but she's running out of dramas...

On 2/16/2021 at 9:58 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLDont really like the FL in Triad Princess, but well can totally relate her character who fangirling JL haha...

When they play game its cute. I don't think the pairing is suitable. But I guess I just ate anything with JL on it 😄

The gay couple is funnier... 

Tbh, I'm not into season 2 for this. The drama a bit choppy & messy

Yeah, I'm really not a fan of Eugenia Liu (I was sad when they paired her with Jasper), but mainly because of how annoying her past acting was. Haha, I think her character is fun in Triad Princess though! I think it's light hearted and fun for the gangsters so I enjoyed it...it's definitely not a deep storyline though and has divided people - people either jumped on the Jasper train and enjoyed how comedic it was or hated this project out of all Jasper's works. :idk: I just don't think Netflix handled the marketing well...also TW directors are not use to the Netflix model I think. They're used to the conventional 13 ep/ 20 ep / dailies model.

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

@JenL

Hahaha yeah I'm in the 2nd batch, hate this among all Jasper's work sadly. I can't even bring myself to watch the ep 6 lols. I found her character so patchy. And they sleep together in no time...🙃 Its hit all the wrong button for me. 

Btw I think its you who suggested The Victim's Game right? I like it. The BGM also so dark & good. The story is interesting too. Perhaps the only Taiwan's crime drama ever? China's similar will be Dr. Qin. Thanks for suggesting this.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL

Hahaha yeah I'm in the 2nd batch, hate this among all Jasper's work sadly. I can't even bring myself to watch the ep 6 lols. I found her character so patchy. And they sleep together in no time...🙃 Its hit all the wrong button for me. 

Haha...ah yea, I forgot, you like the build up of romantic tension! I think they're quite short episodes. so it's not very fleshed out in certain ideas. I do she's funny in reflecting the Jasper fan girl in all of us though. Also meta with Jasper playing a famous star being called Jasper :laugh:

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw I think its you who suggested The Victim's Game right? I like it. The BGM also so dark & good. The story is interesting too. Perhaps the only Taiwan's crime drama ever? China's similar will be Dr. Qin. Thanks for suggesting this.

Yep! I love the Victim's Game. Quite dark and tension filled and Joseph Chang and Tiffany Hsu are amongst my fave Taiwanese actors - their performances are quite good in this series. This is definitely a palate cleanser for too many romances :lenny:  There's definitely more Taiwanese crime dramas, but this is the most popular one last few years.

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Sigh too sweett.. @Tofu

Or maybe im just jelly :GrimChamp:

Imagine Jasper on his knees in front of you :BulbaOWO::heart::laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@JenL, I see that Jasper love is still going strong here for @SilverMoonTea. For She Would Never Know, besides Rowoon being the hot seller ( he's really up his acting game), the side love story is rather cute. But if you're asking about the plot, it isn't exactly ground breaking but there's something about the drama I look forward to. I can't actually pin point what it is exactly. Will you be watching Beyond Evil?

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

15 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

That doraemon mask so cute! 

Yeah Tiffany & Joseph so good on it @JenL... but the problem when I'm a bit distracted, will lost the story haha... 

Hahaha I do like the doraemon mask! Though the focus should always be on our boy Jasper :SquirtleSquadCool:

Yep, Victim's Game does had a mystery/crime to solve, so you can't slack off while watching :lenny:

15 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL, I see that Jasper love is still going strong here for @SilverMoonTea. For She Would Never Know, besides Rowoon being the hot seller ( he's really up his acting game), the side love story is rather cute. But if you're asking about the plot, it isn't exactly ground breaking but there's something about the drama I look forward to. I can't actually pin point what it is exactly. Will you be watching Beyond Evil?

Yeah, it's almost the end of Feb and @SilverMoonTea is impressing me with her loyalty so far. The power of my oppa is strong :laugh::heiboi::hearties:

Hmmm, maybe I will watch She would Never Know as a late watch. I don't seem to have the motivation at the moment though it does look decent. It just looks strongly romantic.

I'm pretty sure I'll watch Beyond Evil. It looks exciting and interesting for a thriller...so I think I'll come out of live-watch break to live watch it :CharmanderYay:

15 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ahhh, I miss all these Puff and Jasper interactions...they just look so so comfortable together :heart:...I feel like I should have saved the original videos, but I'm sure there's still a copy somewhere out there on the internet. I'm gonna go save them all soon :wow:

On 2/17/2021 at 2:22 PM, Tofu said:

I don't think I have a February oppa. No one catch my eye this month. :idk:

I think mine is Kim Myung Soo / L ... he's so cute and he has such lovely dimples :wow: And I find his character relatable in Miss Hammurabi.

I've never watched any dramas with him in it so new oppa for me! :hearties:

But I'm not keen to watch his past projects. Angel's last mission: Love? Meow: The secret boy? Why did he pick these projects? :thinking: Not into historical dramas either, so not keen on Royal Secret Inspector though I know it had good ratings in Korea.

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 hour ago, JenL said:

I'm pretty sure I'll watch Beyond Evil. It looks exciting and interesting for a thriller...so I think I'll come out of live-watch break to live watch it

Yay! It airs tomorrow (probably today for you). I'm excited to watch it too. Although this means I would be adding my fourth airing drama to the list. I might have to hold off on Vincenzo until two of my dramas are done at the end of the month -- adding a fifth might just be overkill. This doesn't even count the random completed dramas I decided to pick up. I guess this is what happens when I have random breaks throughout the day -- a little bit here and there. :eeeee:

1 hour ago, JenL said:

I think mine is Kim Myung Soo / L ... he's so cute and he has such lovely dimples

We all fall for those dimples. Haha! I think the only project I've seen him in is The Emperor: Owner of the Mask. I watched a bit of episode one for Secret Royal Inspector but couldn't get into it. I'll have to try again another time. 

This is a clip of Ling Long at the end of episode 21 when she was confessed to by the male lead. I watched the scene and thought, "This reminds me of @SilverMoonTea and her current love for Jasper". :laugh:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, Tofu said:

Yay! It airs tomorrow (probably today for you). I'm excited to watch it too. Although this means I would be adding my fourth airing drama to the list. I might have to hold off on Vincenzo until two of my dramas are done at the end of the month -- adding a fifth might just be overkill. This doesn't even count the random completed dramas I decided to pick up. I guess this is what happens when I have random breaks throughout the day -- a little bit here and there. 

Oooh, I forgot it was starting so soon! Where is everyone watching it? I can't seem to find episodes on any of my sites so far! :thinking: Haha 4-5 live watch dramas is quite a lot! :psweatduck: You are a gun! I could only do it last year due to quarantine. Now that normal life is catching up, that is intense!

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

We all fall for those dimples. Haha! I think the only project I've seen him in is The Emperor: Owner of the Mask. I watched a bit of episode one for Secret Royal Inspector but couldn't get into it. I'll have to try again another time. 

Yeah, I guess  KMS/ L is my Feb Oppa. He just has a very cute smile :wow: 

And I'm starting to get up to the more intense episodes towards the end of Miss Hammurabi and he's definitely hitting all the right notes with his character and chemistry with GAR. The dimples give me the same sort of Jasper vibes I guess. He just looks friendly and cute :laugh: Never heard of The Emperor: Owner of the Mask....was it good? Another period drama?

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think Angel Last Mission is not too bad ( but I have less patience, once the romance sail it's not so interesting ). Meow, no one can save this drama, eventho I love cat & cute guys.... still cannot....

Hahaha, I think I'm just disturbed by drama names to be honest. Those are the worse drama titles I've ever heard for all the projects of one actor. :laugh: But I keep seeing clips of the angel one since both him and SHS have both had recent projects, both period dramas, that did really well. 

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLdo share if u found any cute puff x jasper video. So in love with these 2. 

I'm surprised you haven't started a shipper thread yet! 

Suggests the person who claims she does not ship :lenny: 

(But I truly appreciate their real life friendship and chemistry!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, JenL said:

Oooh, I forgot it was starting so soon! Where is everyone watching it? I can't seem to find episodes on any of my sites so far

It airs in SK only tonight. For us in Asia , VIU is one of the official subbers.

--------

Today I found out one of my oppa crushes is gonna be in Song Kang's new drama. Kim Kwon...

D3up0FzUwAABcBn-e1558149364991.jpg?resiz

I actually have a whole team of Kim oppas - Kim Seon Ho, Kim Young Kwang, Kim Ji Suk, Kim Min Jae & Kim Kwon

• Like 3

@JenL

Hmm I want but heard she alrd on relationship? Hahaha... If shes not with Stephen Sun, I will. But you say Jasper like long hair girl? I have no idea what type he like? 

But he's always so boyish around Puff Kuo. Definitely felt different with other FL... But actually he seems to have chemistry with just anyone. . . 

Oh I MISS him already 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/19/2021 at 4:43 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLdo share if u found any cute puff x jasper video. So in love with these 2. 

Have you seen this @SilverMoonTea? It's Puff and Jasper sharing the same 2 min noodles between filming...I think it wasn't part of the aquarium scenes, so it's BTS content. I remember fan girling about this video when Pleasantly Surprised was first out: 

Also I need to cut this video so it's just Jasper and Puff...They were so beautiful at these Awards...I remember being soooo happy they were there and looking really cute. Jasper was so awkward at that photoshoot, but they finally got some hot photos :laugh:.Your other oppa Aaron is also here:

18 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL

Hmm I want but heard she alrd on relationship? Hahaha... If shes not with Stephen Sun, I will. But you say Jasper like long hair girl? I have no idea what type he like? 

Hahaha not sure...last I heard they broke up. Although everything has been a rumour since they never confirmed dating in the first place :idk:...but those Mirror media tabloid shots do look like her and Steven had something going on. Oh well, as long as Jasper and Puff are besties, I will continue being a fan :BulbaOWO:

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Pretty in pinkkk 😍🥰🤩

He's soooooo beautiful here :wow::BulbaOWO::hearties:

Have you chucked these photos on the Jasper thread for safe-keeping??

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yeah, it came up on my twitter recently. I'm not sure what to believe. On the one hand it could be people being jealous and doing copycat behaviours. But then again, sometimes people are good at acting nice on screen? I think he's a fun trash talker and a good actor, but wonder if he's ever offended anyone by being too over the top? He just looks so friendly though!

Haha...I was actually going to post about JBG because he did a photoshoot where he was full on smoking, and I thought back to our conversation about smoking oppas (Sorry to hurt you again @mademoiselle) Also he did a topless shoot too which looked very mature? Though I can't tell if this is real or fan photoshopped?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKwhaAlpPUo/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKzd7jIJ3AP/

...Maybe he is more a bad boy than we thought? :thinking::laugh: I hope he's really not a bully though. Bullying is not on.

kVZfsDF.jpg

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2