@JenL - I believe Beyond Evil is on Viu, but since I can't access that, I have to watch it from a third party website. :pandasadspoon:

21 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Did you guys read this ? 

I feel like we shouldn't be surprised by these kind of accusations anymore for celebrities. It comes up frequently that I don't know what to think whenever I read about them. If your dream is to be a celebrity, you should learn to be kind to others because if you're not, that's going to follow you wherever you go. However in general, people should just be kind too. 

Eww...smoking oppas. I hope to never know about my oppas and if they smoke. It's so bad for you, why would you do it especially if you are a singer?!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
22 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Does this mean the end of a Jasper era @SilverMoonTea???????

Hahaha I was just about to ask this since I noticed the picture change! :laugh:

18 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hes still in my heart... but I cant resist the shiny YJG... btw told u about heart hairline in every handsome oppas.. haha... 

I have to say he is really looking good in this series. I use to not feel anything for this one. I do think his hair has gotten better...so maybe you're onto something about the hair :lenny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:
Hmmm... contemplating should I adopt him or no? I like his hair... so mafiosso... @abs-oluteM

@sstephcan share your oppa? 😳😋

MoonTea, you are moderator right? Please remove the tweet in the quote. Why I can't remove it lol...

Yes. You can have and love him too 💕

I think you want to break your own record with only one oppa in February 😂

Edited by SilverMoonTea
Remove twitter quote
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
24 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

What can I say? He was well-prepared. So many treats - silky PJs (reminds me of Jasper, lol!), suits, baby suit with bubble dressings. 

Rowoonie needs to learn from SJK... @abs-oluteM already move on, lol!

im trying to pull @SilverMoonTea back to her Chinese Oppa lols

and u guys are giving her Korean Oppa again lols

• Haha 5

I think @SilverMoonTea has moved on from her Chinese oppas. She's even abandon Jasper now too. :cry:

There's still a week left in February, but so far, no oppas for me. The C-Dramas I'm watching are focused on comradery between all the characters.

Who did I add for January? I'll have to go look to see if those continued into February. Haha! 

• Haha 5
23 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I think @SilverMoonTea has moved on from her Chinese oppas. She's even abandon Jasper now too. :cry:

There's still a week left in February, but so far, no oppas for me. The C-Dramas I'm watching are focused on comradery between all the characters.

Who did I add for January? I'll have to go look to see if those continued into February. Haha! 

did she? i didnt think she abandon him as yet? lols

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, im0202 said:

Hahahhaha @SilverMoonTea welcome back to Korea 😂😂😂

I’m still trying to get used to CSW’s new look in Sisyphus... with the fringe down. I was used to his Secret Forest hair style lol

I can’t get over the fact he’s supposed to be a player here . It felt weird seeing trying to chat up the stewardess. I was like give me Shi Mok back.  :Mimed:

I think @SilverMoonTea has 4 oppas just over the weekend! 

16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

What can I say? He was well-prepared. So many treats - silky PJs (reminds me of Jasper, lol!), suits, baby suit with bubble dressings. 

Rowoonie needs to learn from SJK... @abs-oluteM already move on, lol!

I’m still waiting for him to show me his body !!! :pandacool:

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: -