@SilverMoonTea no oppas ever appeared in my dreams ! Cries. :cry:. SKJ has been rather quiet . Hope he picks a good drama next . 

Wahh I hv to say that LJS’s post military arms & body are incredible 

:Ghastlel:

credit to @mademoiselle

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@SilverMoonTea i keep reading SKJ as SJK.  :pandacool:

I miss my oppa..cannot wait till his drama which airs in April...

He finally open IG account . I hope this is really him ...but since OCN follow and all his big fan accounts are too , I am assuming it is

https://www.instagram.com/leejunhyuk05/

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMgot BL version omg...

I have to admit... this ship looks good!! 

noooooooooooo :shocked2:....eh i don't wanna see. ...I am already contemplating hard for Zhang Zhe Han's BL drama. Not my thing  

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

noooooooooooo :shocked2:....eh i don't wanna see. ...I am already contemplating hard for Zhang Zhe Han's BL drama. Not my thing  

Hahaha really? 

But this one really done well... so intense... ahahah... I miss them!

@mademoiselletriplem don't enjoy BL, haha I think you might appreciate this mv... :pandarage2: 2 hensem in 1 mv...

Edit : call @Tofu@Darkarcanawho might can enjoy this mv better hahaha.. 

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@abs-oluteM - If that is Lee Jun Hyuk's instagram....hahahahaha!! 

@SilverMoonTea - I can't say I've dreamed about any oppas either. It would be nice if I did. I dream a lot about forgetting to do something at work and causing a lot of trouble because I screwed up. :pandasadspoon:

Seo Kang Joon does not want me to see him in suits because this is what I see:

njqku21.png

Hahaha, all the BL contents. I guess they are everywhere. :eeeee:I will watch the first two episodes of Word of Honor and let you know if it's good, @abs-oluteM:laugh:

• Haha 3

I think I might have found my February oppa -- at the same time, not an oppa too? Haha! I'm currently watching Ever Night and Chen Fei Yu is way too cute! I put my two other C-Dramas on hold because I just want to continue watching Ever Night. One thing I haven't decided is if it's Ning Que (his character) or Chen Fei Yu that I find to be more appealing. Nevertheless, I'm going to borrow @Tothestars's oppa or maybe just admire him from afar for the next few days. :laugh:

Spoiler

S6p6l4y.jpg

This is his Ning Que character in Ever Night:

Spoiler

7OUqMQR.jpg

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
59 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I think I might have found my February oppa -- at the same time, not an oppa too? Haha! I'm currently watching Ever Night and Chen Fei Yu is way too cute! I put my two other C-Dramas on hold because I just want to continue watching Ever Night. One thing I haven't decided is if it's Ning Que (his character) or Chen Fei Yu that I find to be more appealing. Nevertheless, I'm going to borrow @Tothestars's oppa or maybe just admire him from afar for the next few days. :laugh:

Lol :laugh: just a few days i will lend him for you. Tell me if you want to extend lol :laugh:

• Haha 4
14 hours ago, Tothestars said:

Lol  just a few days i will lend him for you. Tell me if you want to extend lol 

Only until I'm done with Ever Night. :eeeee:I made the mistake of skipping to episode 60 and saw the ending. Then I watched the first half of Ever Night 2 episode one. It's not the same without Chen Fei Yu. :pandasadspoon:

@abs-oluteM - Dark Hole is coming out soon, right? A month or two?

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM - Dark Hole is coming out soon, right? A month or two?

it is coming out in April!!! Cannot wait :D

@Darkarcana was saying she had to wait so long for LSG drama to premiere...see how long I have to wait for mine...sobs

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMso cute :heart: he have dog?

Yes apparently. Some of the fan accounts says the dog name is popcorn. Someone need to teach him take better pictures :GrowDerp:

• Haha 3

@mademoiselleI collect western oppas too last time ( just realized its already habit from early age ).

So my fav last time was from series : Remington Steels (Pierce Brosnan), Twin Peaks (Kyle Mc Lachlan), X Files (David Duchovny). 

Steele-Flying-High-Blazer.jpg
150113-dvo-pop-kyle-16x9-992.jpg
6ff1bfefb6323e3088b9fe7cd761c37e.jpg

Time Trax (yeah no idea the actor name but that Capt is hot), I dont want hijack Sisyphus thread so post it here :laugh:

Nah this western oppas got more common thing. All have dark hair. All special agents/detectives. Any of them also your fav? 

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea :jinbtsyes:

I didn't think about adopting Pierce Brosnan then but I agree Remington Steele is so handsome, and I ship him with Laura in the drama. 

Don't think there's anyone that dislike David Duchovny's Fox Mulder, is there? I like him in X-Files a lot too. 

I can't remember Captain Darien Lambert's real name but I just checked, it's Dale Midkiff. He was also in Pet Sematary (old version) and that's all I can remember.

Didn't watch Twin Peaks. So no to Kyle and he's not my type. Anyone like Tom Selleck and his bushy moustache LMAOOOOO!

• Haha 4
On 2/22/2021 at 12:44 PM, NiteWalker said:

im trying to pull @SilverMoonTea back to her Chinese Oppa lols

and u guys are giving her Korean Oppa again lols

On 2/22/2021 at 12:51 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha she went and checked them out herself~

Haha, she will eventually swing back @NiteWalker...but she's too fickle to stay with just one nationality's oppas for long! :lenny:

On 2/22/2021 at 1:32 PM, Tofu said:

I think @SilverMoonTea has moved on from her Chinese oppas. She's even abandon Jasper now too. :cry:

I know @Tofu...I no longer have tags for Jasper posts...But he is in her signature! There' still hope.

On 2/22/2021 at 9:19 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I never attracted to SJK before, and now I am 😆 Or maybe I just have a thing for mafia guy! 

Hahaha guess I'm not the only one who likes "bad boys" :lenny:

She likes them like gangster bad though :pandatakeit:

On 2/22/2021 at 9:37 PM, mademoiselle said:

Ahahahahahahahahaha @SilverMoonTea Two Oppa in one day :laugh:

Is this a new record?! :shocked2:

• Haha 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 2/24/2021 at 1:43 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Ooooooooo @Tofu so handsome! I just hope we get to see more of him in Doom. 

I'm looking forward to Doom! I hope he gets a good storyline!

15 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes apparently. Some of the fan accounts says the dog name is popcorn. Someone need to teach him take better pictures :GrowDerp:

I agree...my eye was twitching at this blurry photo! :psweatduck: Please someone teach him how to use a camera phone.

15 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Its a bichone frise dog. These dog type I learned doesn't come at cheap price. I surprised he like this cute dog type haha....

You even know his dog name? :PikachuFacePalm:hahaha salute!

Oooh, those are pricey pups!

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Nah this western oppas got more common thing. All have dark hair. All special agents/detectives. Any of them also your fav? 

Hahaha, you have a "type" of Western Oppa. My main Western Oppa (like the equivalent to Jasper)

F2FJfz5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

I'm dead... this is the death of me...

II'm jelly of this little girl because she gets to be so close to Rowoon and be shielded by his coat :cry:

There are so many more of their "intimate" scenes in BTS. Love it! Soooo cute! She's also acting as the middle match-maker (getting Rowoon and Won Jin Ah to have more skinship LOL).

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 hours ago, JenL said:

My main Western Oppa (like the equivalent to Jasper)

I love him too. My fave actress with him was Rachel McAdams. Such great chemistry in Notebook and I know they dated IRL- too bad they broke up. I was so surprised he ended up with Eva Mendes though I read they are divorcing?

• Like 3