@mademoiselle - That's so cute!! I love his interactions with her. I will need to watch just those clips in the drama then. LOL!!

I realized that I do not have a Korean oppa on my list. :scaredpanda2: However, I am not worried, March is reserved for Jang Dong Yoon. :heart:

Western oppas? I might have to think about this a little bit. I can't remember anyone's name off the top of my head. I don't want to call them by the wrong name like I did with Kim Min Jae -- can't have a reputation of calling people by the wrong name. :eeeee:

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Tofu said:

That's so cute!! I love his interactions with her. I will need to watch just those clips in the drama then. LOL!!

Lol, that's cheating. You can watch the highlights...lots of Rowoon scenes I enjoy but the ones of him with niece are definitely the most fun. Kiss (2nd one) is good too. Shot in a refreshing way as well accommodating his height.

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

March is reserved for Jang Dong Yoon

JDY not counted. You already adopted him isn't it?

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I love him too. My fave actress with him was Rachel McAdams. Such great chemistry in Notebook and I know they dated IRL- too bad they broke up. I was so surprised he ended up with Eva Mendes though I read they are divorcing?

He has interesting taste...I remember hearing about him dating Sandra Bullock who was years older than him, so I guess I wasn't so surprised when they said Eva Mendes, especially since they were in a film together and he seemed to end up dating his so-stars. But I agree I was surprised they got married and had kids together! Wow, not sure I've heard that yet! But celebrity divorces no longer really shock me any more :idk::lol:

• Haha 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL

Hahaha yeah its few oppas on one day. Nah nothing new... 🤣 I can do better... 

Hahaha, a few Oppas in one day??? :shocked2: I feel like this meme about self control does not apply to you @SilverMoonTea

qZo1Rx9.jpg

But then I saw this post and I did think that it was relevant to you....

DFqevua.jpg

Btw did you get chance to watch Seo Kang Joon in Weather is Fine? 

I started the first episode of When the weather is Fine last night. I like it...it's very slice of life so I think it'll be a few episodes in before I start to understand their characters better. In motion, I don't think SKJ looks that much like Jasper. It's more like in stills when he models...I think he's quite pretty, but he seems more reserved and his expressions are not super animated?....Jasper is quite animated, even when he tries to be serious :laugh: I like the cosiness of the village bookstore though. It seems like such a warm place in the winter for a romance to start up :BulbaOWO: Also LJW is actually a trash-talking character in this series and his silliness is funny.

Ahaha yeah we both like tortured love, bad guys, and cute dimples oppas...😀

Our western oppas taste different tho haha... 

Hahaha, when you put it like that, we do have similar tastes :lenny: 

Except for our Western oppas :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

19 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

JDY not counted. You already adopted him isn't it?

Can I re-adopt him because I wasn't a fan of Search? :eeeee:But you're right, in that case I think most of the leads with dramas coming out the next couple of months are already oppas to me. Maybe Lee Seung Gi will make an impression on me for Mouse. He has not reached oppa status yet. :laugh:

• Haha 5
10 hours ago, Tofu said:

Can I re-adopt him because I wasn't a fan of Search? :eeeee:But you're right, in that case I think most of the leads with dramas coming out the next couple of months are already oppas to me. Maybe Lee Seung Gi will make an impression on me for Mouse. He has not reached oppa status yet. :laugh:

How about you join me watching Little Forest variety? Thats how Seung Gi reached his oppa status for me. Who knows I can get extra shipper member :laugh:

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@Tofu Hahaha, I also didn't like Search. Did you finish it?

Does that mean Song Kang is (was) also an Oppa? If so, which drama did you adopt him? Love Alarm?

I think I will check out Mouse too - Lee Seung Gi is another who hasn't made into Oppa status. And no, Tea, variety show doesn't help make them Oppa. Hahaha. Just in case you are thinking of luring me into it too.

• Haha 6
12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

How about you join me watching Little Forest variety? Thats how Seung Gi reached his oppa status for me. Who knows I can get extra shipper member 

Hahaha! I don't know if I can get behind that. I really liked Jung So Min with Lee Min Ki. :heiboi:

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha, I also didn't like Search. Did you finish it?

Does that mean Song Kang is (was) also an Oppa? If so, which drama did you adopt him? Love Alarm?

No, I didn't! I think I stopped after episode 3 or 4? I don't know, I just couldn't get into it. :idk: Song Kang has not made it to oppa status yet but I have faith that he will. I actually really enjoyed watching him in that one episode I've managed to watch of Sweet Home. Haha! 

Song Wei Long had two on the other side of his ears....haha!

brZTJ8M.png

Spoiler

cnWZkV7.png

I think most Chinese male celebrities tend to over accessorize, right? Just look at Wang Yi Bo in this photo, haha! 

v1VeFEm.jpg

Although, this was a promo for his new song so it' not like he went out wearing this to an event. Haha!

• Haha 4
28 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm back to Yeo Jin Goo and you lure me again to Kang Joon. 

See this is when your friend is not making your life easier for you 

Why choose when you can have both? :smug:

ddc64bbe2ed5e46befecd7c3b41c05479481b365

• Like 1
  • Haha 4