13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

New oppa alert. But he's under wife control one. He needs to prove himself first

If he doesn't prove himself through the drama, he can prove himself through dance? :laugh: Wallace is a good dancer, he was in Street Dance of China S3 with Wang YiBo. 

Spoiler

This one was actually funny because they had to dance this routine and the producers would speed up the song. Haha!

And then this clip when they were in Wallace's ear and telling him what he needed to do. Haha!

• Haha 2
On 2/27/2021 at 9:02 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLdo you watch him in House in The Wheel ? Its variety show which they go in the road with small van. He's terrible at carry water galon too.. IU need to help him. :laugh:

I actually rarely watch variety shows so never seen it...haha how can he have trouble with a water gun?? :laugh: Needs lots of help, this baby :lol:

On 2/28/2021 at 6:56 AM, Tofu said:

Can I re-adopt him because I wasn't a fan of Search? :eeeee:But you're right, in that case I think most of the leads with dramas coming out the next couple of months are already oppas to me. 

On 2/28/2021 at 6:43 PM, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Hahaha, I also didn't like Search. Did you finish it?

I dropped Search after watching the 1st episode. I think it wasn't the sort of drama I was looking for. I like zombie dramas, but I'm not so big on monster dramas...and the pacing was a bit slow for first ep. Not even Yoon Park enticed me to go further :laugh:

On 3/1/2021 at 11:53 AM, Tofu said:

Slowly but surely, I will finish it. I am determined to watch an episode here and there. :eeeee:

Haha this is me too. Maybe because it's a monster drama :idk: I watched till Episode 2 and it's been paused so far

On 3/1/2021 at 12:34 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm back to Yeo Jin Goo and you lure me again to Kang Joon. 

See this is when your friend is not making your life easier for you :laugh:

On 3/1/2021 at 1:05 PM, Tofu said:

Why choose when you can have both? :smug:

What the tacos girl said in that ad (Why not both?) applies so well to Oppas collecting. :lol:

@Tofu That gif of YJG is just so cute :wow::wow::wow:

I think I'm gonna be like @SilverMoonTea and adopt him as Oppa. Funny how he did not much for me in Hotel Del Luna. But now he's gotten to Oppa status from a murder drama (Beyond Evil)

My 2021 Oppa List so far (with pics from Projects I adopted them from)

Jan - Hwang In Yeop

rySC7Gd.jpg

Feb - Kim Myung Soo /L

NBJO2qU.png

Mar - Yeo Jin Goo

6Mfm3Lv.png

And then there's like the On-going Oppas I go on about the most - Jasper Liu & Lee Jae wook

GJHWrIh.jpg

80SQ8MB.jpg

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

IKR @JenLYJG didn't do me much either on HDL, he was better on Circle. But in Beyond Evil so suave. 

Who said we can't collect oppas from murder drama ? :laugh: We absolutely can! 

Wah I love your oppa lists. Keep going, you can do better, please collect more :smug:

Btw @Jane, so quiet what's your oppa list? Haha.. You're the one suggesting me to do this tracker thingy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Tofuwah Wallace Chung video dance not available to watch in my country haha...  I think he no need to dance so hard. I alrd start liking him in Brocade. Haha he looks arrogant but tsundere. However he havent reached oppa status yet for now.

i think he joins street dancing competition recently however of course Wang YiBo team won if not wrong

• Like 3
6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

IKR @JenLYJG didn't do me much either on HDL, he was better on Circle. But in Beyond Evil so suave. 

I think his competition was too tough....I adopted Lee Do Hyun from that drama. He was so pretty :BulbaOWO:

Who said we can't collect oppas from murder drama ? :laugh: We absolutely can! 

LOL well, it's a bit weird, but if you say it's normal, ok then :thinking::laugh::idk:

Wah I love your oppa lists. Keep going, you can do better, please collect more :smug:

I don't have as much stamina and energy as you! :psweatduck: 

This is already a lot of Oppas for me compared to past years :eeeee:

• Haha 3

Why didn't you guys adopt Yeo Jin Goo in The Crowned Clown? He was fabulous (in acting) there. I can't remember if I adopt him since Circle or The Crowned Clown. :pandathink:

Sigh, one more week I'll run out of Oppa to love/obsess over! :scaredpanda2: I need new Oppa then! Ottokaaeeee

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
20 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Why didn't you guys adopt Yeo Jin Goo in The Crowned Clown? He was fabulous (in acting) there. I can't remember if I adopt him since Circle or The Crowned Clown. :pandathink:

Sigh, one more week I'll run out of Oppa to love/obsess over! :scaredpanda2: I need new Oppa then! Ottokaaeeee

That was the moment I came to really appreciate YJG ! Even though I saw him in Circle before that . He proved himself in TCC

hmmm all the bullying news is not good . Hope it’s not true . Don’t want them to pull the plug on River 

@Tofu 

Spoiler

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@abs-oluteM I read on weibo that River is almost close to finish filming. It would not be possible to re-film everything. This is the second drama from KBS that's being affected (the other being Dear M which has now postponed airing), and then there's Jo Byung Gyu, I believe, was also supposed to go on a KBS variety show.

I don't know how to feel about this. The worst had to be everyone else who is innocent getting affected by it. Time, money and effort were poured into making these dramas. As this is all in the past, I also want to give these guys (if they genuinely did bully others) a benefit of a doubt that they have turned a new leaf and changed. I don't know, what do you guys think?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

As this is all in the past, I also want to give these guys (if they genuinely did bully others) a benefit of a doubt that they have turned a new leaf and changed. I don't know, what do you guys think?

If the bully really severe & physical, then it's hard to look at them with same eyes again. 

If it's gank up, didn't want to talk to someone, or left someone out. Don't you think as part of growing up it did happened to all of us as well? When you're young its a bit easy to be influenced to join certain clique that maybe not too good for us.

I have to admit there is time I was felt being single out. And at other time I do left someone out due to peer pressure. But its all in primary school. I agree all these things don't feels good at all. So imagine if it's physical the impact to the victim will even be greater. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

As this is all in the past, I also want to give these guys (if they genuinely did bully others) a benefit of a doubt that they have turned a new leaf and changed. I don't know, what do you guys think?

I feel like it's both good and bad that there's a wave of these accusations...a double edged sword :lenny:

On the one hand I do think it's possible that some of these celebrities could have been arrogant/ cliquey / bullying people in their youths :psweatduck: - I mean a number of them were good looking from a young age, probably were popular in school and probably were from privileged backgrounds. Also Korea (and parts of Asia) have a cultural issue where I think they need to teach kids not to 'look down on others'...but it's hard because I think it's a habit that adults have ingrained as well due to having high Asian standards/expectations for themselves and others....so I wouldn't write off all celebrities being accused as 'innocent.' And if they did do something bad (and depending on how bad - like if it was physical assault or caused the victim years of depression), as public figures, I don't think they should be let off just because they're famous. That's as bad as saying rich people should be let off because they're more "productive" in society :pandarage2: It wouldn't be fair and it wouldn't help the situation where people are already judgemental in that society. Even if the celebrity had turned over a new leaf, but there was still proof they had acted badly in the past,  I think they should make a public apology, accept that they will have some projects cancelled and this should serve as a warning for up and coming idols/actors. 

On the other hand, I do think that there's people taking advantage of this wave particularly jealous ex-friends/ ex-partners who want to take down someone who they see as being undeservingly more successful than them. There's also opportunistic acquaintances who can see themselves getting 15 seconds of fame/ money :lettalKWA: It's sad that people do make claims and drag others down for the wrong reasons. It does seem suspicious that a lot of the actors targeted have been active recently...so the timing is too perfect? If I was a celebrity, I would totally be taking a break at the moment. However, I hope innocent celebrities have enough evidence and friends to back them up and disprove claims. I was reading the Dispatch article, not on an Oppa, but on Park Hye Soo (which is why Dear M is postponed). And if the texts are real, then it would seem like a case of jealous ex-friends...Also some other classmates have spoken on her behalf....I think if you really are a nice person, people would jump to your defence:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/dispatch-reveals-park-hye-sus-accusers-lying-claims-reveals-text-messages-showing-friends/

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

If it's gank up, didn't want to talk to someone, or left someone out. Don't you think as part of growing up it did happened to all of us as well? When you're young its a bit easy to be influenced to join certain clique that maybe not too good for us.

I have to admit there is time I was felt being single out. And at other time I do left someone out due to peer pressure. But its all in primary school. I agree all these things don't feels good at all. So imagine if it's physical the impact to the victim will even be greater. 

Hahaha, yeah I remember being upset for the stupidest reasons as a teen in high school...I felt left out at times or felt sensitive to friendly teasing etc. But I can't hold grudges (and have a terrible memory), so couldn't hold anything against anyone now :eeeee:But I've also been lucky not to have had faced real bullying. Someone close to me in another year level was bullied but it was lucky because they had good friends and classmates who told the bully to back off and it worked.

I think most of the accusations against people have been like physical and verbal abuse. Like name calling or hitting someone...And if there is substantial proof, I don't know how I'd feel...because even if they turned a new leaf, I wouldn't know if that was genuine or just for show because they just wanted to be famous :lettalKWA: However, innocent until proven guilty and again, depends on whether there are any cracks in the stories told because there are also zealous fake victims too!

But it is hard...like what if it was a play fight you had but one person was more hurt by it and never told the other but held a grudge for years? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

• Like 4

On 3/1/2021 at 11:25 PM, NiteWalker said:

i think he joins street dancing competition recently however of course Wang YiBo team won if not wrong

Yes, he did! I think Wang YiBo had the best style during his time on Street Dance China.

33ae24c8b13f86e4694bc918da8fe0edf6188d80

Spoiler

oqIn2Mx.jpg

jjY4cWM.jpg

4wBxxSj.jpg

HxtY7uz.jpg

Regarding the bully controversy with Ji Soo, it's pretty disappointing that it turned out to be true. I feel so bad for everyone involved (the people who were bullied, the drama cast and crew, etc.). I think we will continue to hear more about these things which is really unfortunate. Someone doesn't need to get famous before their actions are condemned. I don't want to say that this is part of the culture in South Korea because it shouldn't be part of any culture. 

Moving on, Yeo Jin Goo says hi. @SilverMoonTea :eeeee:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
18 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLDid my oppa become yours too (skj)? Seems you like weather is fine a lot?

This will be my fav scene of the drama. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B91OGrCo17c/?igshid=1l4xpgaolzyu6

Haha I am enjoying When the weather is fine a lot! I think it's getting colder here and I love bookstores, and I loooove dramas with a good community vibe, so everything in the drama is coming at me strong. I've just watched past your favourite scene and I was really charmed by that very sweet and mild scene :BulbaOWO::hearties:

SKJ matches nicely PMY...they both play the gentle, timid characters well. I'm afraid he hasn't quite reached Oppa status yet for me though...but I still have many episodes to go. I feel like he has strong competition in that Kim Dae Young just came in and he looks so much better with this hairstyle :laugh:

10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

She is there for Lee Jae Wook. But of course it would be nice that you join his harem 🤣

Hahaha You know me a little too well! :lenny: My favourite character is Jang Woo coz it's this super chatty LJW and we all know I love a good warm-hearted trash-talking character :eeeee:But we will see if SJK manages to charm his way into my heart. I mean I like him, but it's not that Oppa-level of like so far, you know? :idk:

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

Regarding the bully controversy with Ji Soo, it's pretty disappointing that it turned out to be true. I feel so bad for everyone involved (the people who were bullied, the drama cast and crew, etc.). I think we will continue to hear more about these things which is really unfortunate. Someone doesn't need to get famous before their actions are condemned. I don't want to say that this is part of the culture in South Korea because it shouldn't be part of any culture. 

Yeah, this is pretty disappointing for everyone around him. I feel really bad for the victims who had to suffer because of him :letalQQ: but are now (as usual) getting blamed by some of his fans as trying to destroy him just because they've finally found the courage to speak up :pandarage2: It's rare for an agency or PR company to tell an actor to publicly confess, so I would say that Ji Soo confessing probably isn't really being brave so much as his agency and their lawyers have investigated this situation and probably discovered there's some substantial proof/ witnesses/ group action of victims and they're probably going to lose in court if victims choose to pursue the case or release proof online. :idk: 

But with that said I feel sorry for those dedicated fans of Ji Soo who must now be really sad. Was he anyone's oppa? He wasn't mine (Haha, I liked PHS better in SWDBS)...but I mean I never know what the celebrities I like have done in life so I hope they really have not done anything harmful or toxic to others! :psweatduck:

And while I'm not watching RWTMR, I feel bad for the cast and crew who worked hard for the drama, but may not see their project through :letalQQ: Even though I am was salty at KBS for not giving my favourite pairing a Best Couple Award last year, I even feel a tiny bit bad for them since 3 of their projects affected by bullying claims, one which now looks to be real. 

• Like 4

@abs-oluteMfancy Ji Soo a bit @JenL. But no worry, she have plenty stock of oppas. Think she will recovered fast. 😃

Her oppa stock Lee Joon Hyuk will play drama soon, and I think off screen he also quite commendable. 

Haha SKJ reached oppa status because Are You Human Too for me. Weather is Fine, I have some complaint about the drama. But I think it could be just my preference. Lols. 

• Haha 4

@JenL @SilverMoonTea I don't know if I can call Ji Soo my oppa the way I love Kim Seon Ho or Lee Joon Hyuk , but I do have a soft spot for him and was particularly enjoying his current drama . I am shocked about the news and I cannot imagine how painful it must be for all those he victimised over the years to see him on screen, in adverts etc. The sex allegations & videos he supposedly shot makes it worse . And I also pity the cast & crew of River Where The Moon Rises. He's the ML and they have filmed 18 out of 20 episodes. The damage is huge.

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

7 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL @SilverMoonTea I don't know if I can call Ji Soo my oppa the way I love Kim Seon Ho or Lee Joon Hyuk , but I do have a soft spot for him and was particularly enjoying his current drama . I am shocked about the news and I cannot imagine how painful it must be for all those he victimised over the years to see him on screen, in adverts etc. The sex allegations & videos he supposedly shot makes it worse . And I also pity the cast & crew of River Where The Moon Rises. He's the ML and they have filmed 18 out of 20 episodes. The damage is huge.

Ya I think in JH not many of Jisoo die hard fans. But seems in twitter/ig quite plenty fans of him thats floored by the news. 

True the producer, cast, crew had spend money & hard work on drama. In the similar case Zheng Shuang drama with Lee Jong Suk also being postponed until 2030. It was because she abandoned baby. The budget was huge too (40b won) :shocked: @mademoiselle& me was talking, maybe we will watch that 9 yrs later then :laugh:

• Haha 4

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

In the similar case Zheng Shuang drama with Lee Jong Suk also being postponed until 2030. It was because she abandoned baby. The budget was huge too (40b won)

2030!!!!  Goodness 

Well no worries about losing oppas...my list is long and I also accumulate new ones all the time.

Hmmm Wallace is looking mighty fine in Brocade. He is 46 and ages well :D

SA3dXpn.jpg?1

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

But no worry, she have plenty stock of oppas. Think she will recovered fast. 😃

Hahaha this is why I joined your religion @SilverMoonTea :laugh: Better to have more Oppas than less in case they break your heart.

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Weather is Fine, I have some complaint about the drama. But I think it could be just my preference. Lols. 

Let me guess...is super slow pacing is one of your complaints? :lenny: Haha, I heard this one before relating to this drama. I'm only on episode 7, so I don't know if there will be a downturn later on, but I'm enjoying it so far....aside from the first episode which was a bit slow, the pacing has been alright in my opinion. I find there's enough mystery dangling for me to be intrigued. Also everything in this drama is just so pretty :wow:

ploWSuG.gif

3tro1eC.gif

Haha, look at this guy...:laugh: 

U8jbqb2.gif

• Haha 4