Oh wow @abs-oluteM I just belatedly realised (from the DotS gif) that Ahn Bo Hyun was in there too :lol:

@SilverMoonTea Hahaha nope, did not tweak anything. First try and got it.

Yeah the tumbler is the coolest, purely because it can display temperature. I'd want that too! The mafia game was absolutely hilarious from beginning to the end. Adding to that was after Yeo Bin gave away the gift, they were so immersed in it that they completely forgot they were still filming :laugh:

BTW, I am at awe that Taecyeon is oppa to JYB, LOLLLL. Everyone has aged... there's always someone younger~ :jiminbtssigh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

No la @SilverMoonTea I did not tweak the results...I love him as Vincenzo but I also love him in DOTS...he was cheeky. I like that SJK does cheeky well. Prior to Vincenzo, I thought his best role was Kang Maru. As makjang as that story was, I liked it :MewGiggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

my result is also vincenzo... @abs-oluteM i too love SJK in everything he has done so far.... he is very cheeky.... Moon Chae Won was doing an interview for a cinema... she was asked who was her best kiss.... she Said its SJK without any hesitation.... Gosh how i loved kang maru.... 

he was a marvelous actor in Werewolf boys.... and if you have  not watched arthdal chronicles , i would say you have indeed missed one of the best role of his.... Netflix even has renewed it but nobody knows when all four of them can be together for shooting this one.. this whole thing was messed up due to corona...this drama did not do well  for domestic audiences but it surely graduated to a cult following ...north america being the biggest consumer for it...

One of the highlighting reason of loving him is not just because of his drama but because when the divorce was announced and both of  them were really bashed / criticized by obessive fans and a lot of people were indeed blaming him more.... I clearly saw how he was continuously posting there photos together and urging people not to hold SHK at fault or noone at fault .....  how life is like that etc....

then he deleted that instagram account... and some fan started maanging it... now he has  created another one i believe before 10-15  days of Space Sweepers release and he does not follow anyone except history D&C..

we really don't know who is right and who is wrong and i do not intend to go into that battle but a man who tries to uphold the character of ex-wife even after divorce speaks volume to me...! but that said i am not saying SHK was  not sincere in the relationship because there are people who keep it  hidden and one can never imagine what he/she is going through just by looking at it but not everyone can really be open minded to be this concerned about ex-wife's emotional safety from trolls or over obsessive  fans. That should say something about the person.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@SilverMoonTea same. I got Maru too :smile:

1 hour ago, movingwheel said:

One of the highlighting reason of loving him is not just because of his drama but because when the divorce was announced and both of  them were really bashed / criticized by obessive fans and a lot of people were indeed blaming him more.... I clearly saw how he was continuously posting there photos together and urging people not to hold SHK at fault or noone at fault .....  how life is like that etc....

then he deleted that instagram account... and some fan started maanging it... now he has  created another one i believe before 10-15  days of Space Sweepers release and he does not follow anyone except history D&C..

Sorry, to clarify 🙂 That IG isn't his account. Do you mean IG with millions followers, if I am not wrong the username is songjoongkionly? He never had IG account before. His previous agency, Blossom Ent. also released official statement that he didn't have SNS accounts. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3
1 hour ago, ssteph said:

@SilverMoonTea same. I got Maru too :smile:

Sorry, to clarify 🙂 That IG isn't his account. Do you mean IG with millions followers, if I am not wrong the username is songjoongkionly? He never had IG account before. His previous agency, Blossom Ent. also released official statement that he didn't have SNS accounts. 

i am talking about this one...

https://www.instagram.com/hi_songjoongki/

this is current account...

i dont remember the earlier one because i dont see that one anymore... and i think both SJK and SHK used to follow each other earlier and they discontinued few days before divorce...

• Like 6

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@movingwheel yes, hi_songjoongki is his official IG. Before this he didn't have 🙂

Spoiler

SHK has 2 IG accounts. One public and official : kyo1122. She used to follow her friends and unfollowed them until 0 following. One private kkk_yyyooo, she deleted this private account in February 2019. After deleting it, she started following her friends with her public account again.

On 3/7/2021 at 11:10 PM, movingwheel said:

and i think both SJK and SHK used to follow each other earlier and they discontinued few days before divorce...

Maybe you mean a private IG account (pla*****) which their shippers thought it was his account...

Edited by ssteph
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 4
7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

SJK harem take the test! 

I got MaRu too... which is fine with me although Vincenzo would be nice, hahaa... After all it was through MaRu that I was first introduced to SJK. And that was like my second or third drama that pulled me into Kdrama land. So he has a special place in my heart. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

What is the scandal affecting Homemade Love Story?

I totally missed all the scandals, but slowly catching up with them now. Makes me sad.

I believe it's this https://www.soompi.com/article/1457540wpp/dong-has-agency-denies-school-violence-allegations

There's not many translated news now. Are you able to let us know what's happened with Jo Byung Gyu's? I really want him back as So Mun :cry:

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I believe it's this https://www.soompi.com/article/1457540wpp/dong-has-agency-denies-school-violence-allegations

There's not many translated news now. Are you able to let us know what's happened with Jo Byung Gyu's? I really want him back as So Mun :cry:

Homemade Love Story is Dong Ha's first appearance since his return from the army. HLS also just finished this week.

I'll have to look for news articles about Jo Byung Gyu.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1

Thanks @stroppyse

Last we know JBG posted his stance on his IG and some of his alumni came out to defend him. After that Ji Soo's news took over.

---

I declare Song Joong Ki finally is Oppa. First Oppa in 2021! :btsjklove:

@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @Tofu @ssteph @movingwheel @Chocolate (Join me?) @ktcjdrama (I'm joining you - March Oppa too)

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Party! 1
47 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I declare Song Joong Ki finally is Oppa. First Oppa in 2021! :btsjklove:

@Chocolate (Join me?)

LOL not hitting me yet. Let's see if it happens before the drama ends 😅😂

The thing is, I find that he has a small head/face for a man? Which is why I was quite surprised to hear his deep voice. Next to Jeon Yeo-been, sometimes her face looks bigger than his 😆

This thread is at 28 pages? 😱 Is there so much to talk about oppas? 🤣

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 6
4 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

LOL not hitting me yet. Let's see if it happens before the drama ends 😅😂

The thing is, I find that he has a small head/face for a man? Which is why I quite surprised to hear his deep voice. Next to Jeon Yeo-been, sometimes her face looks bigger than his 😆

This thread is at 28 pages? 😱 Is there so much to talk about oppas? 🤣

Hahaha it's actually an "in" thing for Oppa to have small face in South Korea. Kim Soo Hyun for example, had a compact disc placed over him in an interview to show how small his face is.

Errr... not only we talked about Korean Oppa, the others also swoon at C-Oppa. And then we also chit-chatted a bit lar.

• Haha 6

@mademoiselle - Haha! Song Joong Ki is an oppa already so I can't add him. Can I add Vincenzo instead? :PikaSwag:

@Chocolate - We talk about a bunch of nonsense outside of oppas. That's why there are so many pages. It's best not to go back to look at them because sometimes I don't even know what we've talked about. :laugh:

Lots of Chinese dramas being released this week so maybe I'll adopt another oppa from there. So far, I am looking positively at Bai Jing Ting. 

Spoiler

JDAhmLl.jpg

MFb60KQ.jpg

• Haha 5

:jhopebtsidea: Guys, we need to get @Chocolate more Oppa(s).

@Chocolate Open your heart! Let Oppa deul in!! :btslove:

@Tofu Hahaha no. Vincenzo = SJK. To be honest, it was a combo of Mafia Game SJK and fighting Vincenzo that I decided he's made it in. I am not super in love yet (still early in the drama) but I think it's close so I'm not even gonna resist (speaking from experience :laugh:). There's only gain and no harm for having more Oppa deul anyway (you see this, Chocolate?).

• Haha 6