@Chocolate :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Aren't you free on Monday night since The Sword & Brocade will broadcast later? Or you could actually watch it live? I definitely think you can fit some love for Oppas. It's not like HB and BinJin always have updates. It's time to give them privacy and stray, kekeke.

This is mine:

Spoiler

Mon - Tue

Sunbae, Don't Put On That Lipstick (JTBC)

L.U.C.A The Beginning (tvN)

River Where the Moon Rises (KBS2)

Navirella (tvN / Netflix)

Joseon Exorcist (SBS)

Wed - Thu

Mouse (tvN)

Sisyphus The Myth (JTBC)

Hello, Me! (KBS2)

Fri

Youn's Stay

Fri - Sat

Beyond Evil (JTBC)

Sat - Sun

Vincenzo (tvN)

Times (OCN)

Love Alarm 2 (Netflix) - March 12

13 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

By the way, how is the mafia game played? I watched that video of Vincenzo+ playing but don't understand it - like SJK initially

I think the Mafia game in The Swoon has been modified. For this version, 1 is the Mafia and 2 others are civilian. The civilians must guess who the Mafia is to win. The civilians are informed of what the phrase is but not the Mafia. The civilians must describe what the phrase is in the game. Mafia has to pretend to know the phrase and describe it too. I think if Mafia guess the phrase, Mafia wins.

I hope that make sense?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 1
Just now, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle 😱 How do you watch so many? Do you have this kind of schedule pre-covid?

TBH, I cannot remember, but I used to be able to watch 2-3 episodes per night. Now I think I'm not so energetic anymore because I tend to Zzz if the kdramas aren't captivating. The most I've watched were 9 airing kdramas and that was last year during COVID.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

@mademoiselleSo basically from @Tofu's SLS video, almost all SLS guys are ur oppas lols? I only have 3, Hae In, Jin Young, Jae Wook. Actually Cheese In The Trap, SLS not strong, I'm fine with either one.

My biggest SLS is Go Back Couple, ur boy Ki Yong. Still salty till these day 😅

@Tofuagree, its best not to check previous pages 🤣😆 Not sure if anything worthy will appear... lols... 

@Chocolate@sstephIts good to broaden up our world view, by gaining more oppas 😊

• Haha 7

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

So basically from @Tofu's SLS video, almost all SLS guys are ur oppas lols? I only have 3, Hae In, Jin Young, Jae Wook. Actually Cheese In The Trap, SLS not strong, I'm fine with either one.

Er, I think you aren't counting the same as I am. I don't count the no. of SLS, but the actor. So if you count actor, I'm sure you have more because Seo Kang Joon is your Oppa.

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 5
16 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Er, I think you aren't counting the same as I am. I don't count the no. of SLS, but the actor. So if you count actor, I'm sure you have more because Seo Kang Joon is your Oppa.

Oh was discounted 1 then. Add SKJ, back ahahah... the rest not my oppas too leh... 

BTW, I also need clarification @mademoiselle @Tofu@abs-oluteM. This tracker is for 2021. So when you said not adding the oppas bcos its alrd in the list, means the oppas actually could be from last year. In my opinion, regardless of hes your oppa before or not, if he's striking your heart in 2021, then you add him. 

I need clear accountability on how you guys count your oppas! :laugh:No oppas corruption allowed! No!

And lastly, welcome Jo In Sung... charmed by him from watching him making ramen 😋😋😋

download-12.jpg

@ktcjdrama@im0202@SnowBlob, don't forget Unexpected Business...

• Haha 8

8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Oh was discounted 1 then. Add SKJ, back ahahah... the rest not my oppas too leh... 

BTW, I also need clarification @mademoiselle @Tofu@abs-oluteM. This tracker is for 2021. So when you said not adding the oppas bcos its alrd in the list, means the oppas actually could be from last year. In my opinion, regardless of hes your oppa before or not, if he's striking your heart in 2021, then you add him. 

I need clear accountability on how you guys count your oppas! No oppas corruption allowed! No!

Aigoo, I can't!!! I already love the Oppa, so there's no re-adding into the list. But re-striking heart in 2020, then I'd say LMH. :laugh:He'll have to strike my heart again... :jiminbtssigh:

• Haha 6
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Aigoo, I can't!!! I already love the Oppa, so there's no re-adding into the list. But re-striking heart in 2020, then I'd say LMH. :laugh:He'll have to strike my heart again... :jiminbtssigh:

Ya like Lee Seung Gi he strike on 2019/2020. But this year, he haven't. Mouse is good. But he's not gaining my love back yet this year. 

I think @Chocolatealso headache with the way we count oppas... 😆

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I don't know what's happening here 😂 But I took a look at @Tofu's list and it seems very short. I thought her great love was that Itaewon Class guy?

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hers are still easy lahhhh. Hyun Bin only... but @Chocolate are you serious you only have ONE K-Oppa? What about before HB?

I only started watching k-drama in Mar last year. Only HB impresses me very much.

Before that, maybe Andy Lau, from school days when I used to stick posters on the bedroom wall. So long ago 🤣

So you see, I am quite unshakeable. 💪 Please move on to others 🤣

• Haha 6
9 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I don't know what's happening here 😂 But I took a look at @Tofu's list and it seems very short. I thought her great love was that Itaewon Class guy?

I only started watching k-drama in Mar last year. Only HB impresses me very much.

Before that, maybe Andy Lau, from school days when I used to stick posters on the bedroom wall. So long ago 🤣

So you see, I am quite unshakeable. 💪 Please move on to others

That's why you should open your heart & let others in! Mehhh, I believe we all change and we want you to join us, to have fun 😄

• Haha 6
5 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I have no time to love more oppas! I have even made a calendar like @tofu because I was losing track.

Yay for calendars!! :heart: Mine has changed already because I added some C-Dramas. I might have to drop some K-Dramas that I'm watching. :nervous: I am really impressed with yours though. :LarvitarSDab1:

@mademoiselle @Chocolate - I think the game reminds me more of Spyfall than mafia. 

A typical game of Spyfall lasts for about 10 minutes. Each player receives a card representing the same location, except one player who receives a "spy" card. The spy has to guess the location, while other players have to identify the spy. Players ask one another questions, trying to lure the spy out without giving them too much information. At any time during the game, or at its end when the timer runs out, one player can accuse another of being the spy; if there is a consensus and a spy is identified, the spy loses; otherwise, the spy wins.

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think I am too. LOL!

@SilverMoonTea - I can't re-add Song Joong Ki yet because I like Vincenzo but not enough for me to add him on my list again. Vincenzo is the last drama I watch that airs on the weekend, so that just tells you where I'm at with it. I'm too fascinated by all the smiles in Beyond Evil so I watch that first. Haha! 

3 hours ago, Chocolate said:

But I took a look at @Tofu's list and it seems very short. I thought her great love was that Itaewon Class guy?

Park Seo Jun is the ultimate love. That doesn't change, it's just on hiatus right now because he doesn't have a project out. My list is small because I watched more C-Dramas in January and February and not really many C-Actors caught my attention. :laugh:

@ssteph - Won Bin is like the first love oppa everyone has. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 4
7 hours ago, Tofu said:

am looking positively at Bai Jing Ting. 

ahahaah I have to say this is giving positive vibes too :Ghastlel:

JDAhmLl.jpg

March oppa loves :

Song Joong Ki ( he's been oppa from Day 1 & my 1st k drama oppa , but definitely love has increased 10x since Vincenzo)

RoWoon  ( all round handsome with great built- wanna  lay my  head on his chest type of oppa )

Wallace Chung ( I love him from time to time depending on drama :pandacool:)

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

mademoiselleSo basically from @Tofu's SLS video, almost all SLS guys are ur oppas lols? I only have 3, Hae In, Jin Young, Jae Wook. Actually Cheese In The Trap, SLS not strong, I'm fine with either one

From that video , based on the dramas - it was 2 for me - Kim Seon Ho in Start Up , Lee Do Hyun in HoteL Del Luna . But there are quite a few oppas I like there including Kim Min Jae , Choi Si Won & Seo Kang Joon 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring