41 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

RoWoon  ( all round handsome with great built- wanna  lay my  head on his chest type of oppa )

This has become a very important factor for oppa qualification because of RW 😎 but I haven’t have the urge to call him oppa yet. Just like how I was holding off for so long calling LSG oppa 😆

• Haha 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

This has become a very important factor for oppa qualification because of RW 😎 but I haven’t have the urge to call him oppa yet. Just like how I was holding off for so long calling LSG oppa 😆

Our standards for who we call an oppa. :laugh::laugh:

• Haha 5

Ahhh Rowoon, so handsome. So beautiful. I'm supposed to be working and I am thinking about him from Sunbae ep15. 😍🥰😍

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 at this comment. BUT, he actually did in About Time. I need him to go shirtless again though to erase his skinny image from About Time ...

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

at this comment. BUT, he actually did in About Time. I need him to go shirtless again though to erase his skinny image from

He really was too skinny there even in School 2017 . He’s all grown up now 

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

so is LSG oppa now ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

In conclusion, Chocolate and ssteph are not as unshakable as they made out to be by having exes before. :laugh: They definitely are shakable hehehehe

Is LSG = Lee Seung Gi? 

RW is too beautiful not to adopt. I read J-manga, he's like the manga character walking out of the manga (so is Eun Woo)... naturally I am drawn to these beauties, LOL LOL. 

Edited by mademoiselle
Correcting my horrendous grammar mistakes!
  • Haha 5
7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

He really was too skinny there even in School 2017. He’s all grown up now.

Hahaha it seems like most idol early years they are all skinny. And then they start bulking up later. He did go to a girl school and ask the girls' opinions what they like (in the D.O.B live show which they eventually debuted) and one of them were liking men with muscles. That's why there's that video clip of all SF9 at the gym :laugh: Seriously, I really want him to make it into the abs club but...:PikaWutS:

Here, some arms appreciation. What say you?

EwBsk-xVoAAdgT0?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 4
On 3/8/2021 at 5:22 AM, Tofu said:

For all of us who has had second lead syndrome:

Hahaha many of my existing oppas in this video too...from LJW, HIY, PHS, KSH etc. :heart: Damn I enjoy picking up from the SL pool a little too much!

On 3/8/2021 at 11:35 AM, mademoiselle said:

There's not many translated news now. Are you able to let us know what's happened with Jo Byung Gyu's? I really want him back as So Mun :cry:

Yep keep me updated with JBG too!...I also want him back as So Mun...I would feel sad if they replaced him. Also I don't know if I believe that he hit people (which I think was the accusation). He's a bit of a talker...so maybe he might have said something that offended someone in the past? But he seems too petite to be fighting?! :thinking: Not that I have any hardcore evidence, but somehow I always got the vibe he was fairly open and could poke fun at himself.

On 3/8/2021 at 5:12 PM, Chocolate said:

The thing is, I find that he has a small head/face for a man?

Haha, he does. I think he's a sound actor, but I've not been drawn to SJK before (Haha, though I enjoyed looking at all your SJK personality type quiz results!) :laugh:

I realised today that from the mainstream pool of Oppas (the kinds with 10m followers on socials), I am more than often not a fan :laugh: Not sure why, but I suspect they often pick projects/ character/ pairing that I don't care for  :pandathink: 

Out of the mega star status actors, I can only think of that Gong Yoo and Hyun Bin as consistent Oppas that I love :idk:

On 3/8/2021 at 5:19 PM, mademoiselle said:

.Errr... not only we talked about Korean Oppa, the others also swoon at C-Oppa. And then we also chit-chatted a bit lar.

@Chocolate Last time @SilverMoonTea even talked about her Western Oppas. It's a very diverse thread :lenny: 

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 3/8/2021 at 7:55 PM, Chocolate said:

I have no time to love more oppas! I have even made a calendar like @tofu because I was losing track.

@Tofu You've started a trend! :eeeee:

On 3/8/2021 at 8:10 PM, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle 😱 How do you watch so many? Do you have this kind of schedule pre-covid?

There's no point in questioning @mademoiselle and @abs-oluteM on their watch schedules :idk:....just bow down in awe as I have learnt to do... :laugh: Not sure how they do it!

I can't live-watch so many things...but then again I don't think I'm interested in as many dramas either...or sometimes my interest comes later?

On 3/8/2021 at 9:22 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

BTW, I also need clarification @mademoiselle @Tofu@abs-oluteM. This tracker is for 2021. So when you said not adding the oppas bcos its alrd in the list, means the oppas actually could be from last year. In my opinion, regardless of hes your oppa before or not, if he's striking your heart in 2021, then you add him. 

I need clear accountability on how you guys count your oppas! :laugh:No oppas corruption allowed! No!

Hahaha, So people can re-add Oppas as long as they watched a project where they had strong feelings for them again? :thinking: ...I think my count is still the same. Wait....does that mean I can add LJW again since his character is super cute and warm in When the Weather is Fine :smug:? (Let's be honest. He hasn't left the Oppa list since 2020)

@SilverMoonTea Speaking of When the Weather is Fine, SKJ might make it on the list...not from the drama itself, but from me watching the behind the scenes and SKJ was so cute playing with the kid from bookclub. Him and PMY were tricking the kid on who was poking him when he wasn't looking :BulbaOWO: ...I was actually watching the BTS videos for LJW coz he's always a lot of fun in BTS videos....And then I came across SKJ cuteness...

On 3/8/2021 at 10:01 PM, Chocolate said:

I only started watching k-drama in Mar last year. Only HB impresses me very much.

Before that, maybe Andy Lau, from school days when I used to stick posters on the bedroom wall. So long ago 🤣

On 3/8/2021 at 10:33 PM, ssteph said:

SJK is my third oppa. Before him, there were two K-oppas.

You guys have Ex Oppas?? Mindblown! :lettalKWA:

On 3/8/2021 at 11:11 PM, ssteph said:

LMH - I was his shipper. After the ship sinking, I stopped being fan. I learned a lot from here. I am neutral now 😁

I use to like LMH back in BOF days....and then somehow, it changed...and now I cannot deal with his dramas. Maybe never again (sorry LMH fans :psweatduck:)

On 3/9/2021 at 1:39 AM, Tofu said:

@ssteph - Won Bin is like the first love oppa everyone has. :laugh:

Ah yes, I loved him from Man from Nowhere :heart::BulbaOWO: But first first love was Gong Yoo :lol:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Here, some arms appreciation. What say you?

9 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I think the arms look flabby 😂 Don't think it will help sell the YSL cologne lol.

I think the photo is too edited that's why it looks like there's no definition. But I have seen Song Kang in recent shots - he is training as a ballerino for his upcoming drama Navillera , and he is very toned there. 

I am looking forward to this drama

Ev6c2KsUcAgOsQT?format=jpg&name=900x900

Gosh I am gonna miss Rowoon. Let me torture @mademoiselle....ahahaah don't you wish he was on your lap like this

EwC0cRgXMAA3vrM?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 4
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

1 hour ago, JenL said:

@SilverMoonTea Speaking of When the Weather is Fine, SKJ might make it on the list...not from the drama itself, but from me watching the behind the scenes and SKJ was so cute playing with the kid from bookclub. 

Then watch this and adopt him! :laugh::heart:

His magic tricks not bad too :pandawizard:

I don't mind sharing my brown eyes oppa with you, since you're so kind to share Jasper to me lols... Though my heart already somewhere else again lately :Ghastlel:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

7 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I thought so but I wasn't sure 😅 You know they all look alike to me - pretty!

So did he already have ballet background or he learnt from scratch for Navillera?

He took 6 months training for this role.

Gosh @abs-oluteM

I miss RW...and you're teasing me so much! Why did they cut out that scene. It is an important scene! :letalQQ:

• Haha 4
15 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I think the arms look flabby 😂 Don't think it will help sell the YSL cologne lol.

I laugh so much reading this comment and also the comment about Song Joong Ki's head being small. I'm never going to look at him the same way I do now. :laugh:

@JenL - So someone said he did and many said he wasn't a part of it? I haven't been following on his bullying controversy stuff. :nervous:

@SilverMoonTea - I approve of your Wallace Chung oppa pick. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, Tofu said:

@JenL - So someone said he did and many said he wasn't a part of it? I haven't been following on his bullying controversy stuff. :nervous:

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Thanks for update tag @mademoiselle! I take every accusation and denial with a grain of salt...but I'm leaning towards not believing in this case since these accusations sound a bit fishy to me as anon accuser (old classmate) said JBG physically hit them. He's er pretty tiny looking though...I mean if they said he'd said mean things and was verbally abusive that might have sounded more believable if I was going to believe anything, but this is a bit weird. Also, he seems to have lots of other classmates saying he was friendly and well liked. Anyway it's dragged on long and hard recently :nervous:

22 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Waaa I'm not compatible with HIY! :shocked:

Fine. I guess I won't adopt him then.

Hahaha do the quiz again!

I got 0%, 100%, 100% :laugh: 2 out of 3 times means compatible right? 

21 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Who is this? 🤣

Hahaha so harsh @Chocolate:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

Though Song Kang is not my oppa at all, can't deny he's quite fit and playing a ballerino in his new drama. Also he's everywhere at the moment... he's got like 3-4 projects this year?? Quite a year for him! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3