Omg, there's more & more bullying news out again! Dong Ha got another accusation.

The actor Jo Han Sun (Hot Stove League) too! Currently this accusation has been denied.

Production companies will investigate all actors under 30 years old for any scandalous background.

18 hours ago, JenL said:

Thanks for update tag @mademoiselle! I take every accusation and denial with a grain of salt...but I'm leaning towards not believing in this case since these accusations sound a bit fishy to me as anon accuser (old classmate) said JBG physically hit them. He's er pretty tiny looking though...I mean if they said he'd said mean things and was verbally abusive that might have sounded more believable if I was going to believe anything, but this is a bit weird. Also, he seems to have lots of other classmates saying he was friendly and well liked. Anyway it's dragged on long and hard recently

Sighhh I don't know anymore but I want to believe he didn't/isn't. He's the only one (that I know of) has people coming out to defend him. Plus the two posts he wrote addressing this issue, I think he wrote it really well (albeit maybe he had help). If it is false, he is fighting hard for his innocence and it is true that this accusation is ruining him.

That said, being tiny (still is) doesn't mean one can't be a bully esp. when it is with a group of friends. The friends will have his back and that would be enough to intimidate the weak.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4

@mademoiselle - Thanks! I'll have to read that during break today. 

@JenL - Song Kang has potentially four dramas coming out this year! He is working really hard and I hope the outcome of all of them are good! Mademoiselle must be happy seeing her oppa almost every month this year. :laugh:

I guess HIY and I are not meant to be. :cry:

etQPgFL.jpg

• Haha 5
11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Seo Kang Joon, Kim Young Kwang, Song Joong Ki, Kim Seon Ho , Rowoon, Kim Min Jae, Ji Chang Wook ( please let him have some better dramas !) , Woo Do Hwan

Just now, Jane said:

Sadly, my faves of Kang Haneul, Yoo Yeon Seok and Yoon Kye Sang aren't on the list. :letalQQ: I shall just comfort myself with Kim Seon Ho.

They should be there...especially YYS 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

12 minutes ago, Jane said:

I have decided to relax my Oppa definition to "Actor That Catches My Eye" instead of "Actor That Catches My Heart". Otherwise I will never have any Oppas to track! So with the definition relaxation, please officially welcome Kang Tae Oh and Jung Hae In to my list! :Party01:

Hahahaha in the reverse of yours, I might need to put more stringent criteria?  If not at this rate, everyone will become my oppa 🤔🤔🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Jane @abs-oluteM You can tell who the author of that article likes the most :laugh: Their pictures are the biggest!

Did you create this? Just find it strangely odd that Kim Min Jae is first. :smug:

52 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I’m actually watching my oppa exercise before I go to sleep 

Hahaha!! This clip! It makes me laugh every time. :eeeee:

@Jane - If that was our criteria, I think we would all have really long lists. Hahaha!

I am confirming Bai Jingting as my March oppa. :wow:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, Jane said:

Jung Hae In is so cute! I went on youtube to look up some clips from One Spring Night too and gahhhh!

I'm glad you're liking him in that drama with Chae Soo Bin! :smile:

43 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Eh @Tofu, so u will watch Wallace Chung too? :laugh:

We need some trade off. If I do BJT, u do WC. :wow2:

Hahaha! But I am watching Wallace. :smug:

3de077a166c2a5d6170c3ee7189e273a59939e35

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Oh yessssss I love that scene too!

I also like the scene she says goodbye to Mr. Dawn and hugged him (the look on his face... I see his heart being fluttered!)

OMG YES I already wanted them to hug at the overhead bridge when he came to find her. So I was screaming when she made the first move to hug him!

• Like 4

On 3/11/2021 at 9:13 PM, Jane said:

Sadly, my faves of Kang Haneul, Yoo Yeon Seok and Yoon Kye Sang aren't on the list. :letalQQ: I shall just comfort myself with Kim Seon Ho.

Seung Gi also not on the list :PiplupCry:

Hahaha, can relate with this...those lists will never cover all our favourite oppas! :idk:

I have quite a few on the list like Hwang In Yeop and Kim Myung Soo...but they left out LJW :shocked:He's kind of not a pretty boy from first glance compared to others like RW...I think the switch flicked after seeing him act though and his interviews. :BulbaOWO:

On 3/11/2021 at 9:34 PM, mademoiselle said:

@Jane @abs-oluteM You can tell who the author of that article likes the most :laugh: Their pictures are the biggest!

Clear favouritism! :lenny:

On 3/11/2021 at 10:07 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Sad boi in sisyphus also kind of cute. 

Chae Jong Hyeop

https://instagram.com/chaejh_?igshid=1j4d2cx748fl0

Hahaha we really do have similar tastes! :lenny::laugh: I thought he was cute from Hot Stove League - he's in a lead role with Nam Ji Hyun next for Come to the Witch's Restaurant! @Jane started a thread so you can come fangirl with us

On 3/12/2021 at 2:40 AM, Jane said:

I have decided to relax my Oppa definition to "Actor That Catches My Eye" instead of "Actor That Catches My Heart". Otherwise I will never have any Oppas to track! So with the definition relaxation, please officially welcome Kang Tae Oh and Jung Hae In to my list! :Party01:

I love this new definition...makes me feel more at ease with my choices. Easy to catch my eye, harder to worm your way into my ice cold heart though :smile:

On 3/12/2021 at 2:53 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Hahahaha in the reverse of yours, I might need to put more stringent criteria?  If not at this rate, everyone will become my oppa 🤔🤔🤔

Yeahhhh...you're too loose in the definition my friend :laugh:

On 3/12/2021 at 3:16 AM, Tofu said:

Did you create this? Just find it strangely odd that Kim Min Jae is first. :smug:

Yes highly suspicious...we all know KMJ is @mademoiselle's oppa! :lenny:

On 3/12/2021 at 7:25 AM, mademoiselle said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 no, I'm not the author coz if I was, RW would be no.1 right now, @Tofu

LOL...I'm still undecided if I want to watch that drama...but since I already saw spoiler pics, did RW have his first onscreen wedding already? 

On 3/12/2021 at 12:45 PM, Jane said:

@Tofu @SilverMoonTea  Maybe you need to have two categories. Oppa and Eye Candy! Then you can fit everyone you want in either one :MewGiggle:

This is pretty genius :CharmanderYay:...but then most of mine feel more like Eye Candies :lettalKWA:

On 3/12/2021 at 7:59 PM, Jane said:

I swooned hard at the end of Ep 6 when he basically told Chae Soo Bin not to stop liking him :heart: 

I haven't started yet! But I feel like I just read a whole bunch of cute spoilers which make me want to start :MewGiggle:

• Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days