15 minutes ago, JenL said:

I see you are going strong with this new crush on YJG @SilverMoonTea....My twitter feed is full of this pretty pictures :popcorn:

I thinks she alternates. I swore this week I saw CSW on the profile pic too...now it is back to YJG. But tomorrow it could be Wallace Chung since new episodes of The Sword & The Brocade will air. :pandacool:

The weekend is passing by too fast. 

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I thinks she alternates. I swore this week I saw CSW on the profile pic too...now it is back to YJG. But tomorrow it could be Wallace Chung since new episodes of The Sword & The Brocade will air. :pandacool:

Hahaha my head hurts from reading through all her swaps...too many oppas at one time :psweatduck: 

It'll be like months before I decide to swap my display pic...out of both loyalty and laziness :heiboi:

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

The weekend is passing by too fast. 

Tell me about it...can't believe it's the working week again! :poliWeird:

• Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

6 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Is that from beyond evil @SilverMoonTea ? I havent watched, have you watched it?

I am watching this. Love it so far & quite intense. I have caught up with River Where The Moon Rises - pity Lee Ji Hoon's character caught between his love and his father.

@JenL , like @SilverMoonTeaI do love how YJG is being styled in BE. He looks great in all those coats! 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL , like @SilverMoonTeaI do love how YJG is being styled in BE. He looks great in all those coats! 

I agree. I never really cared for him in past projects...but he is looking mighty fine in this drama. Even when his character is being shouty, I still think...but he's eye candy :cool::wow:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

13 minutes ago, JenL said:

I agree. I never really cared for him in past projects...but he is looking mighty fine in this drama. 

IKR! 

I also normally not gaga over YJG, some more his apron look really hurt my eyes.

Open at your own risk :laugh:Don't say I didn't warned you ok... 

Spoiler

tumblr-prxt6l-Qjm-U1r5c02zo1-400-gif.web
MAB0506-00301.jpg

@Alice WonderlandTbh Beyond Evil sometimes have plenty of convos and I dozed off a bit , but everytime YJG out I will be back wake up :smug:

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

10 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

IKR! 

I also normally not gaga over YJG, some more his apron look really hurt my eyes.

Open at your own risk :laugh:Don't say I didn't warned you ok... 

Hahaha, I already saw that picture last time when you were disgusted by it :laugh:

BTW I finished When the Weather is Fine @mademoiselle ...I loved it! It was so cute and the background music for the whole series was lovely...and it really makes winter look like such a dreamy season. Also Jang Woo (LJW's cute and dorky character) got his happy ending...haha, I liked that his main reason for his crush was because he liked seeing her eat :eeeee: Also I liked the EY reference where she rejected him in high school for "Baek Kyung". 2 things though: I wished they had emphasised just how awful Hae Won's father was. It's like they place more guilt on the aunt? And the last episode felt weirdly anti-climatic...mainly because they had a weird semi-break up and then got back together again and I guess it's implied she stays?...but wished there had been one last book club scene!

If only it was true that hot guys look at you when you eat the way Jang woo looked at Eun Sil :laugh:

fcAyRDn.gif

Also, I read your spoiler tag @SilverMoonTea...hahaha I can't believe your problem with tWhen the Weather is Fine was that they slept together when you like Before We Get Married ?! (Where there was so much of that stuff in a cheating capacity)...haha, I am so confused!!!  :thinking: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

3 hours ago, JenL said:

It'll be like months before I decide to swap my display pic...out of both loyalty and laziness :heiboi:

Haha! I share the same feeling. I considered swapping my current display photo out for Bai Jingting, but finding a picture or gif. that I like and then cutting it to size is too much work. :pandasleep:

I think @SilverMoonTea's oppa list has been broken down as the following based off when the drama airs:

Monday-Wednesday: Wallace Chung

Wednesday-Thursday: Cho Seung Woo

Friday-Saturday: Yeo Jin Goo

Ehh, who do you have as your oppa on the other days? Lee Seung Gi? :pandathink:

Yeo Jin Goo is cute but I'm not sure if I can consider him an oppa any time soon. There was a scene in Beyond Evil when he was driving his car. I kept thinking, "Are you even old enough to have a driver's license?!". All those years I watched him grow up onscreen ruining his oppa image for me. :laugh:

March is setting up to be a dangerous month for me. Added Bai Jingting to my list, one past oppa returning with new drama (Jang Dong Yoon), and two eye candies not yet oppas out with projects too (Lee Min Ki and Song Kang). At this rate, I might even pass @SilverMoonTea in the number of oppas I have this month -- must contain myself. I can't like too many people like this. :niu:

• Haha 4
16 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Beyond Evil sometimes have plenty of convos and I dozed off a bit , but everytime YJG out I will be back wake up 

But it is YJG & SHK who are talking the most! So how can one not doze off hahaha. I've been pretty good with this but just loses concentration on their convo.

@JenL

Baek Kyung's reference was AWESOME I thought. It made it feel like he's being "dumped" by the girl he likes over "himself". :laugh:

I reckon Tea just doesn't want PMY taint her "innocent looking" SKJ in Weather is Fine. 🤣

As for the dad, I think they were trying not to ruin that good father image for her and he was a good father to her (and since mum's image already damaged). There's a bit of noble idiocy there although I see their pov - done out of protection.

Yeah go ahead with your adoption @Tofu

Overall Tea is still leading anyway. We can do a total count end of December 2021 😆

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL

I reckon Tea just doesn't want PMY taint her "innocent looking" SKJ in Weather is Fine. 🤣

@JenLmadem explained myself better... haha... yes its that reason... lols

9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah go ahead with your adoption @Tofu

Overall Tea is still leading anyway. We can do a total count end of December 2021 😆

@TofuI got too many oppas in Jan / Feb, so no new name in March lols... Lee Min Ki drama, I also have my eyes on it. But need to see how its going. 

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

20 hours ago, Tofu said:

Haha! I share the same feeling. I considered swapping my current display photo out for Bai Jingting, but finding a picture or gif. that I like and then cutting it to size is too much work. 

Hahaha...I know! It's so much work! :psweatduck: Must keep it simple - 1 pic or gif for months. Maybe years. Until we go really crazy over another drama/ Oppa!

20 hours ago, Tofu said:

At this rate, I might even pass @SilverMoonTea in the number of oppas I have this month -- must contain myself. I can't like too many people like this. 

Nah, that's impossible! She's way ahead of us all as documented on pg. 1  :laugh:

13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLChu Ke Huan is alrd showned as quite passionate. But Weather is Fine, hes such a sweet guy. Idk I just felt doesn't suit with overall drama theme & they're moving too fast. Well, thats why I said its just my preference.

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha, I see how it is :laugh: I guess I know the feeling. Puff and Jasper just match so well...but some other actresses/ characters, I don't know if I like them paired with Jasper in some dramas :pandaroar: Probably you for SKJ :SquirtleSquadCool:

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL

Baek Kyung's reference was AWESOME I thought. It made it feel like he's being "dumped" by the girl he likes over "himself". :laugh:

Hahaha, I loved that Easter Egg! Well played since it was his drama after too. It seems Eun Shil is subconsciously is a LJW fan since she's just picking between cool & cruel version or dorky & sweet version :eeeee:

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLmadem explained myself better... haha... yes its that reason... lols

Hahaha, yes @mademoiselle knows us all too well. She's very accurate at describing my drama preferences and motives too :laugh:

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

Haha!! The problem with having too many oppas in one month is not having enough time to pay attention to all of them. :BulbaConfused:

How do you do it, @SilverMoonTea:laugh:

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I already declared in staff bios, I can't love them equally :laugh:

Hahaha, Silvermoontea has a disclaimer! Her love must be shared and only distributed at whim :idk:

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

4th slide - looks like it's normal. We are normal!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMOfpBfpSEg/?igshid=1t6pa28xkpyek

Very reassuring! :heiboi: 

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TofuEh YJG alrd 23 y.o lols. I felt he's quite mature for his age. I think he's one of good oppa out there. I hope he won't change.

To be honest, I never thought I'd be categorising the newbie 22-23 yr old's as Oppas - I thought they'd always be Jasper-aged :letalQQ:

But between fangirling YJG and LJW, it's too late for me now :idk:

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Jane said:

Because your one true love is Jasper! How can anyone compare when you have him!

Hence Eye Candies!

Truer words have never been spoken @Jane :BulbaOWO::hearties:

My fave...and lots of eye candies for variety :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

This has been SJK month for me....ahahah sorry that @ssteph has to share her oppa with me and @movingwheel ! 

The other one  I think about is Wallace Chung , since he really just looks fabulous .

I realised both of them had horse riding scenes  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2