2 hours ago, Jane said:

Yes, this is the most recent unofficial news. So if there was a June date, this May date supersedes it. Until there is an official announcement.

Seldom saw supersede word haha.. I thought should be spell as supercede, well seems supercede is widely known as mispelling error 😂 

@abs-oluteMoppa tracker thread also quite useful to learn new word haha... 

• Haha 4
  • Tasty 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

March is coming to an end! No new adoption. And I don't think SJK oppa love is strong either, even though I'm still enjoying Vincenzo lots. I don't know how you do it, @SilverMoonTea LOL. I'm bored no new Oppa to swoon at, especially now my feverish Oppa's drama is over. I was enjoying the visual of Prince Jang Dong Yoon but now... :cry:

BTW, I forsee myself like this after pushing myself exercising ... :laugh:

ac94ea14e82d5a0bf60a4038fc00671430be8128

• Haha 5

@mademoiselleactually I haven't watched Vincenzo last week ep 10 too. I have to say SJK love not too strong as well haha.... Actually Vincenzo, something a bit missing for me. But I will continue to watch. 

I'm overwhelmed with the number of dramas I'm holding now... 😆 I think after that 18.yo oppa, no new purchase for me too... 🤣

The harem drama also send me a bit nuts @Chocolate, No OTP on the sight around ep 32..  all aunties scheming... 

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Jane @JenLI am still waiting for some Kim Seon Ho drama confirmation. But I hope he avoids sageuk....given all that is happening right now ...honestly very sad with what is happening Joseon Exorcist 

Yeahhh, I haven't seen him lock in any projects since he hit such a high level of fame? :thinking: I'm surprised that there's always such a gap between people (not just KSH) becoming super famous and taking on another project. I suppose they're already committed to some things, don't want to rush into new shows and also there's a lot of stars to distribute projects to...but I would have thought they would try to leverage the fame while hot. But I guess he's being lots of commercials and that is apparently where the money's at. 

Haha, I hope everyone avoids Sageuk to be honest :laugh:

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Seeing your status @oppasaranghaeyo , are there some ongoing scandals in cdrama land too?

Ahhh that cotton thing which has led to a lot of stars breaking contracts with fashion brands. I have to say even though I don't watch c-dramas in general I somehow hear about the scandals because they're quite dramatic most of the time and flood my twitter!

7 hours ago, oppasaranghaeyo said:

OMG! Just stumbled onto this piece of good news on PHS! Welcome back to dramaland! Been mising you lots!:love:oppasaranghaeyo:hug:

Hahaha isn't he just so pretty?! I like looking at him :BulbaOWO::hearties:

Was kinda hoping he'd pick up a modern drama, but we'll see how he goes!

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@SilverMoonTea Hahaha your priorities are different to mine, but now mine is a bit disrupted too because of the cancellation of Joseon Exorcist. Ah well. One less drama on Mon-Tues and perhaps add a new one on Wed-Thurs. Not sure yet how I feel about Oh Master.

LOLLL about harem drama...that's why I don't quite like watching palace historical dramas and prefer fusion historical so it's not always the scheming and politics involved. I guess you can FF through those.

Hahaha, JSW was so young then!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@oppasaranghaeyo - Yes! I read the novel and it was good. Not sure how I feel about Kris Wu as the main male lead, but I think Yang Zi fit the role of the female lead. I hope they release The Golden Hairpin soon too. :yoongibtspls:

@mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea - I agreed on the comment about Song Joong Ki. I like him in Vincenzo but more eye candy and less oppa. I guess this means more Song Joong Ki for everyone else. :eeeee:

@JenL - My Twitter was filled with lots of comments on the cotton situation too. Some people were really expressive about their thoughts and also about their celebrities' decisions. 

Besides Bai Jingting, I'm not adding anyone else too. I am still considering Zhang Binbin but he may be more of an April oppa. We will see...

Spoiler

18 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

BTW, I forsee myself like this after pushing myself exercising ...

They finally opened our apartment gym 24/7 and I've been telling myself to get back to running. Everyday my excuse is, "March is almost over, I'll start in April". Haha! 

• Haha 5
6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

TofuHe look handsome! Haha... I hope his modern drama will out soon.

Change my dp to him, cos he looks so beautiful... lols... I'm getting worse, never even watch any his drama lols, just bcos he's a total eyecandy 😅

Hahaha!! Here are some new photos of him. 

Cheng Yi is very handsome so I don't blame you for adding him to your oppa list (?) without watching a show of his. Hahaha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Actually he's quite look alike to Li Hong Yi!

Maybe because I can tell the difference between the two of them, I don't think they look alike; however I can see it in certain angles though. @NiteWalker, do they look similar to you? :pandathink:

fzkDJym.png

Bai Jingting has a lot of exercising scenes in You Are My Hero that sometimes I feel like that drama is subconsciously telling me I need to stop pushing off my exercise days. :nervous:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
17 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMI got 1 new oppa, haven't even watched any of his drama yet, but he's so good looking, feel like wanna add him 🤣 But isn't this a bit unfair to all other oppas 😆😆😆

@Tofusome more encourage me to add him lols

what?? Who is this? 

I am in the middle of admiring Wallace. Catching up eps 31 to 36. Interestingly I liked him giving her a bit of a hard time. Like I said on the thread , I may be a sadist. ahahahahah

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

8 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

what?? Who is this? 

I am in the middle of admiring Wallace. Catching up eps 31 to 36. Interestingly I liked him giving her a bit of a hard time. Like I said on the thread , I may be a sadist. ahahahahah

Its Cheng Yi... uwu... I love his fingers so pretty 🤣 I mentioned before, I have penchant for slim & slender fingers that prettier than mine 😆

tumblr-fc7945f5f0a3629fcb9101ed12d330ff-

Haoye didn't last long with his attempt to play hard to get 🤣🤣🤣

He's really gone case ahaha... he try to do calligraphy was so petty & funny... 

• Haha 4

@SilverMoonTea - I was looking up Cheng Yi and Li Hong Yi to see if other people thought the same too and there's actually more to that. Apparently there are people who thinks Bai Jing Ting, Cheng Yi, and Li Hong Yi all look similar. I can't see it but here's a photo for comparison. 

Spoiler

zloA6bF.png

Cheng Yi and Bai Jingting have more defined jawlines whereas I think Li Hong Yi's jawline is more smooth. Does that even make sense? :eeeee:

Spoiler

RCXzcw5.png

Also, @abs-oluteM, I thought I would show you a picture of Bai Jingting's abs to help you move along quicker in You Are My Hero. :laugh:

Spoiler

k3d0n7P.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
8 hours ago, Tofu said:

Maybe because I can tell the difference between the two of them, I don't think they look alike; however I can see it in certain angles though. @NiteWalker, do they look similar to you? :pandathink:

yes from certain angle they do look the same...however ChengYi face are a little wider while YiHong are longer

46 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Also, @abs-oluteM, I thought I would show you a picture of Bai Jingting's abs to help you move along quicker in You Are My Hero. :laugh:

me and mom were just having a talk over BJT again during breakfast hahahaha just got back from our groceries shopping

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
On 3/26/2021 at 7:01 AM, JenL said:

Haha, I hope everyone avoids Sageuk to be honest :laugh:

Noooo! Don't do that to me:nervous:. Besides loving some of the modern ones, I love sageuks (and any historical, costume and period ones in K, C and J) and there are already so few to offer, let alone being able to successfully premiere or run its course on air. :cry:

On 3/26/2021 at 7:01 AM, JenL said:

Was kinda hoping he'd pick up a modern drama, but we'll see how he goes!

Me too. I like him in any genre of dramas/movies.

Or erhem... in "salivation" genre :laugh: :laugh:

:mine:

Spoiler

GIF-PHS1.gif

Spoiler

GIF-PHS2.gif

PS: If you/anyone clicked on the spoilers, chances are you'd need more, such as this advice: "Please wipe that thing off the corner of your mouth" hahaha:eeeee:

Edited by oppasaranghaeyo
forgot the gifs hahaha
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

On 3/27/2021 at 12:58 AM, Tofu said:

Not sure how I feel about Kris Wu as the main male lead, but I think Yang Zi fit the role of the female lead. I hope they release The Golden Hairpin soon too. :yoongibtspls:

TBH, I'm not so keen on KW as the male lead. But I will give him the benefit of the "watch" and decide how he fares. As for YZ, oh yes, she's perfect for the role. Can't wait!

• Like 4

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

@SilverMoonTea @NiteWalker - Yeah, I think LHY and CY look more similar than BJT. I almost want all three of them to be in the same drama just to mess with people. Hahaha! Just kidding, but it would be fun to have them all in the same drama. :smile:

20 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw I self diagnosed myself, I think I suffer from oppa ADHD. This has causing me unable concentrate well in watching dramas, cos I kept browsing other handsome oppas

Haha, I do the same too! I'm always thinking, "Why did this person decide to adopt this oppa?!" 

Sooo...you adding Cheng Yi then? Hahaha! 

• Haha 3
Just now, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea @NiteWalker - Yeah, I think LHY and CY look more similar than BJT. I almost want all three of them to be in the same drama just to mess with people. Hahaha! Just kidding, but it would be fun to have them all in the same drama. :smile:

3 of them in a drama will boom the screen lols hahahaha....

20 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

You guys BJT so interesting ahahaha... 

i like it though...i mean some fans is a bit overboard after calling them laokong, they started to be very possessive and BJT clamping it down at the early stage is good...it show to the fans that he doesnt take too much nonsense...so i mean in case if he went public with his personal relationship or he has a gf in future i think the fans will be easier to accept it and wont push their standard on him by much

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@oppasaranghaeyoI found myself get tired easily if need to focus on Sageuk/ Ancient C drama for too long. Unless they're spectacular, I normally avoid this genre. 

@NiteWalkerYeah he have interesting way to answer the fans nonsense haha. I also like Wallace Huo last time always said don't give me gift, just focus on your own life & study well. 

@abs-oluteM@JenL@mademoisellewhat do u think of this mask? 😆 @Tofugiving me this new fashion... 

0080hq-Dvly1go2cmliofej322o1ds7wi.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2