I guess April oppa focus for me too  is Lee Je Hoon @JenL . But he  is already my oppa - he’s on same level as  Kim Young Kwang , Mr Dimples & Lee Joon Hyuk.  

Is it still considered @SilverMoonTea?

And CN Blue Boy JYH  - let’s see how much more fan service he will give me. :yee:

@Tofu and I are watching his band mate Kang Min Hyuk in Oh Master , his character is annoying me there . Funny thing is in a recently concluded web drama - How To Be Thirty, he also annoyed me though he was the 1st lead . I was rooting hard for the 2nd lead Song Jae Rim 

Spoiler 

Spoiler

Surprised that the show went for an unusual ending . 1st ML did not end up with the girl. 2nd ML & her were hinted at getting together or had a chance to do so . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

7 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Is it still considered @SilverMoonTea

Yes please count them all lols :pandalick:

Actually Ji Jin Hee was sort of oppa before, also Yeon Woo Jin. So see if Undercover can make me adopt them all back this year? :pandahappy:

Kang Min Hyuk was quite okay in Hospital Ship with Han Ji Won. Btw this also big age gap couple. I tried How to Be Thirty and was like... what drama is this lols... 

Yeah Yong Hwa, lets see him more first. I also not going to adopt him now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@mademoiselle - Daniel really loves dogs, especially golden retrievers. I remembered he had one named Mango who passed away because of a brain tumor. She was in his photoshoots and also in his I Live Alone appearance (I think his very first one).

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Kang Min Hyuk was quite okay in Hospital Ship with Han Ji Won.

I thought he was ok in Hospital Ship too but Ha Ji Won was the star of that show. Haha! 

@abs-oluteM - I saw the drama on iQIYI but when I saw that it was Kang Min Hyuk in it, I decided not to watch. Haha! 

So far, no one to adopt in April. Maybe Wu Lei if he continues to charm me in The Long Ballad. Haha! 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
43 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Maybe Wu Lei if he continues to charm me in The Long Ballad. Haha! 

I am enjoying The Long Ballad. It is pretty good story telling. So far he has not charmed me yet (am only at the 5th episode) but I do like his pairing with Reba.

ahahaha my mum is now starting Lee Je Hoon dramas....she started watching Signal after I hard sold it to her. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I guess April oppa focus for me too  is Lee Je Hoon @JenL 

Halp! I think I have a Lee Je Hoon obsession :psweatduck: Definitely my April pick

Cannot deal with his super cool/hot and super troll/ dorky combination :heart::BulbaOWO::laugh:

OFs2ZSi.gif

• Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Oh no I join @abs-oluteMI hate KMH character in OML. What's his deal with pretending to be his bf. 

I can see this going to hurt our writernim. Since he's already so clear and confess his feeling. Sigh...

@JenLdefinitely need to watch Signal! Its super recommended. But its quite dark & I can tell you the case will hook you up for binge watching. As you will be super curious. Like @mademoisellesaid no romance. But I always felt something hanging in the air between them. Maybe if you watched it, you can tell me if you also ship them lols. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am enjoying The Long Ballad. It is pretty good story telling. So far he has not charmed me yet (am only at the 5th episode) but I do like his pairing with Reba.

You don't think he is charming? :laugh:

To be honest, Ashile Sun is charming but Wu Lei is still undecided. :idk:

Lee Je Hoon :heart:

b3af188ac081ad33cf710b5cadfe30c39b03f555

Credit

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

@Tofu OMG, even animals get brain tumour. I actually thought she passed away coz she was getting old. I cried when Daniel started sniffing and his nose turned red (before that I was watching The Werewolf Boy cut and was already emotional/crying at the ending scene). But I'm a little sad for this doggie coz she was really aegyo-ing on Daniel and she wasn't adopted by Daniel since he adopted another Golden Retriever he saw on IG named Juliette. :cry:

---

@Tofu @JenL @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea

Yeah, I liked dorky glasses Lee Je Hoon. Ooooh, post him in the Oppa in glasses please!

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1
12 hours ago, Tofu said:

You don't think he is charming? :laugh:

ahahaha... I like him in Ashile Sun mode...now he is in the normal clothes to blend in so can't quite feel him yet. Maybe more scenes will help. 

@mademoiselle Knets think it is down to either SK or LDH

https://netizen-kore.com/2021/04/pann-wow-this-years-baeksang-male-actor-rookie-award-line-up-is-amazing.html

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I saw this few days ago...and pretended I have not seen it :eeeee:

Hahaha @Tofu @SilverMoonTea Yeah, I wish I could unsee that :laugh: I'm not really a fan of the long hairs. Or maybe it's that particular wig? Not sure, but not doing it for me! :lettalKWA:

• Haha 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Every time a male celebrity shows off too much skin or has questionable outfits in their photoshoot, I am going to think of this.  :laugh:

Here is the most recent photo I saw that made me think of Wu Lei's comment. Haha!

Spoiler

IBbVzXp.png

• Haha 4
14 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Every time a male celebrity shows off too much skin or has questionable outfits in their photoshoot, I am going to think of this.  :laugh:

#WuLei voices his objections indignantly in latest interview - “It’s too much now. I just shot for a magazine. The clothes for magazines now are too much. It’s opened till here. I said, that’s not okay. It’s not keeping to male ethics.”

So proud of our Wu Lei for voicing up! I too think that overexposure is a turn-off, more than a turn-on. I loved Wu Lei since his Fights Break Sphere days, and I am happy to see him as Ashile Sun. However, the pairing still hasn't "reeled me in" yet. BUT, I think it's more a case of too many dramas to watch lol. I have to complete watching a couple other Cs (not to mention a couple other Ks lol) that I've waited for ages before I will start to binge The Long Ballad. I've checked out only the first 2 episodes and I love it - the drama as a whole more than any of the OTPs atm.

:heart:

Fight Break Sphere OST | (Leo Wu) and ( Xiao Zhan) - YouTube

On 4/19/2021 at 7:25 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

I think Im going to adopt Lee Min Ki soon. His performance on OML kind of moved me. I like his character. 

Let's ADOPT already! LOL. LMK is soooo cute in OML. I like the pairing of Nana with him too.

Wo05W_3f.jpg

However, I have a prob with the plot development (hope bromance diversion will not be in the works, and will not supersede the main OTP's), and am especially "annoyed" at the inclusion of the "loving" scenes between LMK's assistant and Nana's assistant. I don't see any value-add. Instead, it's quite a turn-off. I wish writernim (the real scriptwriter) will stop going there too often.

2Bl3w_3f.jpg

Btw, I read many folks are not too keen on LMK's hairdo for OML. I thought he looks "on point" for his role. :love:

• Haha 5

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

@oppasaranghaeyoAgree with you. OML I really didnt fancy the love triangle nor the bromance. Felt quite forced. 

I love the OTP, and somehow the adult sickness was brought up in hopeful light that didn't feel that bad. ( I hate sickness plot tbh, as real life already tough, so don't wish to watch makjang drama ). 

The assistant's romance didn't bother me too much, didn't pay too much attention as well. 

Yeah the hairdo a bit messy for me. But after a while I accept Han Bi Soo whole package. I love his character. I really dislike that she can't make up her mind yet to choose him lolss....

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

On 4/17/2021 at 9:59 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Actually Ji Jin Hee was sort of oppa before, also Yeon Woo Jin. So see if Undercover can make me adopt them all back this year? :pandahappy:

JJH is always my oppa, no matter what drama, or which character. He has won me over, time and time again.

And I can't wait for his "reunion" with KHJ in Undercover. Woot! It's been a long wait :smile: 

Ji Jin Hee And Kim Hyun Joo Confirmed To Reunite For Remake Of BBC Drama  “Undercover” | Soompi

Oppa, are you awake yet? Coffee, tea or me? :laugh:

1cbb16da74ccaa5c199e4c5a12cdf318f595e0e5-00.jpg

Oppadeul, Oppasaranghaeyo :love: (I swear I have a VERY BIG HEART *wink*)

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I love the OTP, and somehow the adult sickness was brought up in hopeful light that didn't feel that bad. ( I hate sickness plot tbh, as real life already tough, so don't wish to watch makjang drama ). 

True. And why so many peeps are getting sick in OML? I hope LMK/HBS isn't "really" sick, or hope it's not terminal.

4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I love his character. I really dislike that she can't make up her mind yet to choose him lolss....

Me too. I thought she fell for him already. Quite a sudden "switch" of affection, or should I say, "expansion" lol.

Edited by oppasaranghaeyo
to edit image url
  • Haha 4

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

@mademoiselle - Hmm...I haven't bought any Estee Lauder stuff in so long. Rowoon makes me feel like I should be buying them again. :laugh:

@SilverMoonTea - You're not adopting Lee Min Ki too?! 

Bai Jingting has a new drama out this month again, so I can confirm that I won't be adding any oppas this month. :laugh:

@abs-oluteM - Ashile Sun and Ashile Sher are the opposite. WuLei looks better as A'Sun while WaEr looks better as himself than Ashike Sher (probably because his wig is not that great). Haha!

Spoiler

• Haha 5