22 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Why not?! Be honest! No shame in that to love someone else!

You can watch his older dramas but not gonna be this hot, I guess. LOL.

Interviewing @Chocolate So what in Taecyeon that rocks your boat. He's totally different style "Can you feel my heartbeat" to HB. xD

Noooo! I am a one man woman!

It's that video's fault 😭

I watch The Game then I tell you if I'm still hot for him.

• Haha 6
9 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Noooo! I am a one man woman!

It's that video's fault 😭

I watch The Game then I tell you if I'm still hot for him.

Pffft.... one man woman is yesterday. A century ago thing.

That man is taken. Time to look for new ones.

In the virtual world, you're allowed to have more than one. You have all the below Unni deul's support. @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @Tofu @JenL @ktcjdrama

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 6
On 4/23/2021 at 9:47 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLI decided to adopt Jung Yong Hwa. He's so cute & bubbly on his interview. And I enjoyed Daebak drama so much. 

Hahaha I'm glad you decided to adopt him. I'm behind but finally watched episode 3 yesterday night and I'll watch 4 tonight! The two of them have quite good chemistry :heart: Once again, I find myself charmed by Yong Hwa...I think he's just one of those charismatic guys :idk:

On 4/24/2021 at 11:38 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselleFirst of all, kudos that the Rowon's fever still going strong on you. It give me a hope that love for oppa might last forever 😂

Hahaha I was impressed you lasted so long on Jasper @SilverMoonTea :laugh: But I see you've gone back to your multi-multi oppa ways 

• Haha 6

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

30 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Wah @SilverMoonTea Taecyeon's character's name in The Game is Kim Tae Pyeong. This is Hyun Bin's name IRL! LOL.

Waaaah DESTINY :laugh: He is destined to replace/substitute your HB's love. Muahahahahahahahahaha~

18 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I was impressed you lasted so long on Jasper @SilverMoonTea :laugh: But I see you've gone back to your multi-multi oppa ways

Jen, when one Oppa is off-screen we give our heart to those who is now on-screen. xD

• Haha 6
On 4/24/2021 at 12:44 PM, Tofu said:

I use my phone a lot for work so I can't ever have my favs as my wallpaper. It's not "business appropriate". Imagine being in a meeting and Bai Jingting pops up when someone calls. :eeeee:

People in real life: "Is that your partner?"

Tofu: "One of many on-screen husbands" :laugh:

On 4/24/2021 at 12:56 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I echoed your sentiment, as much as I want to have oppa wallpaper, I still can't take the social judgement from my circle :eeeee:

Hahaha me too...I can only secretly love my Oppas  :heart: Cannot take judgement :scaredpanda2:...that's why I started blog and drama social accounts to get the fangirling out of my system 

On 4/24/2021 at 1:29 PM, Tofu said:

Agreed! One of my good friend never understood why I like watching them. I explained to him that it's no different from his obsession with American television shows except dramas only has one season (majority of the time). Then he asked me why I would want to watch it if I have to read subtitles all the time...I was ready to kick his butt. Sometimes Asian films/dramas are much better than the other films/dramas that people rave about! Speaking of that, someone told me they didn't understand the hype with Parasite and said some pretty jarring things about Asian culture, etc. I nearly lost it -- too many narrow-minded people around me sometimes. Thank goodness for the pandemic because I have an excuse to avoid them now. :laugh:

I'm lucky because the people around me  like international film and TV shows and so people loved Parasite when it came out...and the other day I was talking to another manager at work about the differences in Cantonese, Taiwanese and Mainland accents in films (her job involves watching a lot of international films). And my own boss' kid is really into Kpop...haha, he has been subjected to lots of BTS and EXO conversations. But with that said, sometimes I can still see people equating Korean dramas to just romance and Kpop. I just want to hit them :pandacop: There's a lot of Asian film and TV with substance, just like there's lots of American TV that is purely trashy :idk: People have to understand that popular culture is the same everywhere in terms of there being deep content and fun content with less substance - it's only their tastes that influence how they perceive something...

• Like 6

On 4/28/2021 at 9:32 PM, mademoiselle said:

ROWOON

Hahaha that was quick :lenny: Song Kang has much more work to do 

On 4/28/2021 at 10:12 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Coz they have same built, tall and broad shoulder, I am having a hard time to decide who 😆

As the taco girl said, why not both? :idk:

iJLbYFw.gif

On 5/1/2021 at 12:03 AM, ktcjdrama said:

Like you said, adopt both, haha... but I think I am more biased towards Song Kang :wow:

I see you adopted the wisdom of Taco girl :eeeee:

5 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I have to confess, I did for one day 😭 He's so sexy here. I almost want to say - please sweat on me

Hahahaha "please sweat on me" ?! :laugh: What a line. You mean that you should rub sweat on each other, right? :smug:

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Why not?! Be honest! No shame in that to love someone else!

You can watch his older dramas but not gonna be this hot, I guess. LOL.

Interviewing @Chocolate So what in Taecyeon that rocks your boat. He's totally different style "Can you feel my heartbeat" to HB. xD

LOL I see @mademoiselle is determined to see @Chocolate widen her heart from just Hyun Bin

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Pffft.... one man woman is yesterday. A century ago thing.

That man is taken. Time to look for new ones.

In the virtual world, you're allowed to have more than one. You have all the below Unni deul's support. @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @Tofu @JenL @ktcjdrama

Hahaha @mademoiselle is correct. You have my support  :1000: @Chocolate

I love Jasper Liu :heart: I love Lee Jae Wook :wow:  Currently I'm really into Lee Je Hoon :love:

Buttt....I will also love any handsome Oppa who steals my heart :laugh: Gotta spread the love around so you're not heartbroken if they get married or they get caught in scandal or something happens (ie. they suddenly quit show biz) :idk:

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Maybe this should be for me. I need to reduce my oppa intake? It's getting worse, I see I acquire is my motto... 😅

Hahaha however, you don't need anymore encouragement @SilverMoonTea :laugh: You need to go on Oppa diet 

2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Stay away all of you!

Ain't no crosses going to save you from the temptation in your heart @Chocolate when you see nice photo with him and his abs :pandaevil:

• Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

6 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahaha that was quick :lenny: Song Kang has much more work to do 

Indeed. The moment I saw @ktcjdrama's question, I didn't even need a second to think twice. I immediately responded "Rowoon". I mean, it's quite obvious - I got him as my DP. There are two badges of him displaying and the cover photo on my profile is him too :laugh:

7 minutes ago, JenL said:

LOL I see @mademoiselle is determined to see @Chocolate widen her heart from just Hyun Bin

Haha. We will encourage everybody to widen their hearts. The men do it. It's time women embrace equality in this instances. xPPPP

• Haha 6
4 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I was impressed you lasted so long on Jasper @SilverMoonTea But I see you've gone back to your multi-multi oppa ways 

Multi-multi oppa bwahaha.... 

Do you think Use My Talent will make me worship Jasper back? Puff x Jasper just too explosive for me in BWGM. Hard to compete with them leh. 

Currently I'm torturing myself for 49 eps republican drama. I have serious crush to Allen Ren. This is because our @Tofukeep selling me Miss Crow & Mr. Lizard lols. 

EZPp-SVJUw-AE27t.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Do you know who is having an oppa revival in my heart ? Yeon Woo Jin . I love all his scenes in Undercover. I think maybe I should finally try and watch some of his shows that I hv not or rather that I have dropped.  :MewGiggle:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Do you know who is having an oppa revival in my heart ? Yeon Woo Jin . I love all his scenes in Undercover. I think maybe I should finally try and watch some of his shows that I hv not or rather that I have dropped.  :MewGiggle:

Did you finish Divorce Lawyer in Love? 

Thinking back I miss my Lawyerh name, from time to time 🤣

I was quite in love with him back then, even join S forum bcos of him hahaha...

• Haha 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Did you finish Divorce Lawyer in Love? 

Thinking back I miss my Lawyerh name, from time to time 🤣

I was quite in love with him back then, even join S forum bcos of him hahaha...

Yes I did.  Fave is still Marriage Not Dating .

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes I did.  Fave is still Marriage Not Dating .

That was my favorite drama of his too! 

Highlight is back and Gikwang looks really nice. I remembered he did this one show where he took out all of his shoes and lined them up in his living room. He went and put air freshener stuff in all of them. I think it took him the whole day to do it. :laugh:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1
14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

When it comes to body , Taec wins hands down...his proportions plus height is very nice :smile:...

so @Chocolate  doesn't want to answer our call is it? 

15 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I felt a bit nostalgic talking about him. It's like talking about my ex... oppa.. wahaha.... Kind of forget him already. 

Since you got so many ex and present oppas, sure forget la. I also forgot about him until I started watching Undercover.

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

That was my favorite drama of his too! 

YWJ doesn't always select the best dramas lol! I always start but cannot finish. Like Judge vs Judge - even though it had Park Eun Bin in it...My mum said Introverted Boss is nice but I wasn't a fan. I think maybe I shall try Queen of 7 Days...I see that he and Park Min Young's chemistry is quite good.

• Haha 5

Waaah, is @Chocolate hiding from us or she's locked herself in her room swimming in Taecyeon's sweat???

@abs-oluteM

I am behind on Undercover. But seeing how long it takes for sub team to update, I'm also kind of not in a hurry to pick it back up. Yeo Woo Jin never works for me and man I didn't like him in that drama with SSH. Can't even remember that drama. I just remember it's not worth watching.

• Haha 5