@ktcjdrama oooo Jun Ho working hard ....maybe he can show us something in his drama :smile:

Spoiler

But someone need to teach him how to Marie Kondo his closet! :pandawhat:

@mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea let's feed @Chocolate summore

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@SnowBlob @mademoiselle @TRaNz What are the chances you think we'll be locked down? :heiboi:  It seems like we're riding the wave of covid again...But if it does happen maybe I'll finally get onto of catching up on my 5 dramas and responding to everyone here :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

9 hours ago, JenL said:

@SnowBlob @mademoiselle @TRaNz What are the chances you think we'll be locked down? :heiboi:  It seems like we're riding the wave of covid again...But if it does happen maybe I'll finally get onto of catching up on my 5 dramas and responding to everyone here :laugh:

hopefully very likely as we will find out in a few moments. hehehe #lazylife

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Not sure & no difference for me. Still have to go into office full time.

aww damm, i try not going in. Like once a week or once every 2 weeks...actually job hunting atm. hehe

--noticed this isnt the general chitchat thread...oops. hahaa

• Haha 8

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

3 hours ago, TRaNz said:

aww damm, i try not going in. Like once a week or once every 2 weeks...actually job hunting atm. hehe

Well lockdown it is. Still, no difference for me. My next job I need to make sure it can be WFH...sigh.

Good luck on job hunting!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, TRaNz said:

-noticed this isnt the general chitchat thread...oops. hahaa

Don't worry .. @SilverMoonTea won't mind...every post is $$$$$ for her.  Are you watching I Married An Antifan? (did you check out @mademoiselle ? ) It looks cute (tropey but oh well ) but I haven't started yet . I have to watch Yuri's new show, Bossam  Steal the Fate  first as promised to silvermoontea and @ktcjdrama. If you don't mind historical, Yuri is doing a great job. I saw some cuts. And she and the lead actor have chemistry

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Oh good luck with job hunting tranz, no wonder havent heard from you for sometimes. 

You can talk about unnies / noonas that you like here :laugh:And I'm sooo engrossed with Yuri SNSD and Jung Ilwoo, I even open shipping thread for them !! Do visit it if you like Yuri....

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Don't worry .. @SilverMoonTea won't mind...every post is $$$$$ for her.  Are you watching I Married An Antifan? (did you check out @mademoiselle ? ) It looks cute (tropey but oh well ) but I haven't started yet . I have to watch Yuri's new show, Bossam  Steal the Fate  first as promised to silvermoontea and @ktcjdrama. If you don't mind historical, Yuri is doing a great job. I saw some cuts. And she and the lead actor have chemistry

I watched an episode of Anti-fan and didn't get hooked so I hadn't feel like picking back up, especially now I'm behind on dramas LOL

• Haha 4
  • Shocked 1
5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

yep Im watching it, I like it, despite the lack of SooYoungs gorgeous outfits etc. hahahaha

I wanted to watch Yuri's one, but historical...i just cannot get into it. LOL

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Oh good luck with job hunting tranz, no wonder havent heard from you for sometimes. 

You can talk about unnies / noonas that you like here :laugh:And I'm sooo engrossed with Yuri SNSD and Jung Ilwoo, I even open shipping thread for them !! Do visit it if you like Yuri....

Im here, just lurking around. hehe.

Naww I just cant get into historical dramas unfortunately =(

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

My daughter watching and she said it's not so good...

ouch....

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I watched an episode of Anti-fan and didn't get hooked so I hadn't feel like picking back up, especially now I'm behind on dramas LOL

ouch again....

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

29 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I wanted to watch Yuri's one, but historical...i just cannot get into it. LOL

She's gorgeous here tranz 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPXT2w6BU2Q/?utm_medium=copy_link

She looks so compatible with Ilwoo, so I can't help myself but shipping them. 

I also at first think can't watch the sageuk, but Yuri's acting actually amazing here. I was never impressed by her before (Goho Starry Star & Defendant).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

21 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

She's gorgeous here tranz 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPXT2w6BU2Q/?utm_medium=copy_link

She looks so compatible with Ilwoo, so I can't help myself but shipping them. 

I also at first think can't watch the sageuk, but Yuri's acting actually amazing here. I was never impressed by her before (Goho Starry Star & Defendant).

Yeah her last 5 IG posts have sent me wild....think i fainted a few times....hahahahajkjk

she did a youtube vlog with Ilwoo, a cooking one, pretty funny hahaha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 5/11/2021 at 4:38 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I get 5 calls a day and most of them are scammers :laugh:

This is me too. I'm not very popular huh? :laugh:

But scammers are working very diligently to try to be my friend :smug:

On 5/11/2021 at 5:04 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Hmmm is it me or Park Min Young looks so different then compared to now. Like she did some work on her face? 

Yeahhh, PMY admitted to getting Plastic surgery before, but only says she did eyelids. I think she's done way more since I think she looks way different now from when she was in Healer. Apparently stars who admit to it only say they did eyelids because that's the only acceptable plastic surgery to admit to. :lenny:

On 5/11/2021 at 5:48 PM, mademoiselle said:

And @Chocolate Do we even wanna know how you come across this 7 minute explicit sex scene? You should look at Gong Yoo's - didn't show anything but filmed quite beautifully. 

@Chocolate No, I find a lot of mainstream actors will do very steamy/ explicit scenes in the name of art for cinema. The dramas tend to be less steamy often because they're for wider audiences on TV and so not as controversial since so many people can access them like kids. But they like to test the waters and make interesting films so there's both more realistic content as well as the more odd/ extreme/ experimental stuff in Korean film and cinema. :popcorn: Because of the nature of my job, I have seen lots of Korean films over the years and they are not afraid to get super steamy. In fact, those are the types of films that get the more critical acclaim - Like The Handmaiden etc. That's probably why the actors do them - It's more about testing your acting skills and being seen as a serious actor who can do uncomfortable scenes / getting into the film festival circuits like Cannes / potentially getting nominated for awards 

On 5/11/2021 at 5:48 PM, mademoiselle said:

I feel cheated too! I haven't gotten Rowoon yet. He has to be one of the option because he was in the video clip! And how can they have Lee Jae Wook (I didn't get him but he's on the video cover) but not Rowoon!??? That's ABOMINATION!

Hahaha because Lee Jae Wook is worthy of being on Swoon Quiz :heart::hearties::BulbaOWO:

Rowoon is too, but I wonder if it's because The Swoon have more LJW content than Rowoon content? She Would Never Know was not on Netflix right? So they could only put Haru from Extraordinary You maybe? Yeah its' weird I did that quiz like several times and never got Rowoon!

On 5/23/2021 at 1:31 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

I admiring the museum! Really! :lenny:

The only person I trust to admire museums is Jane....I know you are just eying oppas :laugh:

On 5/23/2021 at 10:52 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes alrd done quietly without y'all noticed 

Wow you have quiet adoptions? :shocked2: I am use to you going on a rampage and posting every pic of new favourite oppa :laugh:

On 5/23/2021 at 5:28 PM, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM How many Oppa did you adopt this year (to date)?

I still only has one (to my horror) :laugh:

I feel like that's because you've already adopted them all before since you watch so many dramas before we got an Oppa tracker! :smug:

On 5/26/2021 at 2:47 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Why is he smelling this aahaahah...he looks nice

This one especially...though the potted plant just feels strange!

KTO is so pretty but this plant smelling photo shoot was so weird!  :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 5/27/2021 at 10:16 AM, TRaNz said:

noticed this isnt the general chitchat thread...oops. hahaa

On 5/27/2021 at 11:54 AM, stroppyse said:

True, but all oppa appreciation is welcome? :laugh:

My badddddd I was the one who accidentally tagged you in the Oppa thread :pandahehe::pandaheadstomp:

But yes, come check out Oppas with us during lockdown (Though more like Unnies for you!) :MewGiggle:

On 5/27/2021 at 7:28 AM, mademoiselle said:

Not sure & no difference for me. Still have to go into office full time.

Aw, really? I'm back at home hence procrastination posting here while waiting for someone to get back to meee :laugh:

On 5/27/2021 at 10:16 AM, TRaNz said:

Haha, good luck with hunting for a new job! :heiboi:

23 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Well lockdown it is. Still, no difference for me. My next job I need to make sure it can be WFH...sigh.

Good luck on job hunting!

I think more jobs will be more flexible and there will be greater WFH across a lot of industries going forward. Hopefully that will be part of your work life one day.

21 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Flexible fangirling and fanboying here :laugh:

20 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

My daughter watching and she said it's not so good...

I'm not a fan of anyone in So I Married an Anti-Fan and it looks like a very cliche rom com so will probably never go there :idk:

My last Oppa adoption is Lee Je Hoon. I lovvvveeeee him. I think he's on main Oppa tier (Jasper/ LJW tier) - I'm not sure what it is, but he really does it for me :wow::smug:

I think it's a combination of good acting talent, he picks fun/warm/funny characters from heart-warming dramas, he has the looks, but is very down to earth and funny, he's super charismatic....he's just shiny :wow2:

IZNxxi0.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

21 hours ago, TRaNz said:

ouch again....

Bahahahahaha... what to do? No Oppa power in that show. But hey, at least I watched Soo Young in Run On and Move to Heaven!

Oh my, I need to initiate Oppa Appreciation for Song Kang. Tagging Song Kang's adopter @ktcjdrama , muscles appreciator @abs-oluteM and ... @Tofu (?). Should I summon Mouse and Stroppyse - they never confirmed if they adopted him after Navillera.

E2cLm4xVEAQ6EQm?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E2cLm3wUcAIGNac?format=jpg&name=largeE2cLm59VkAUSbvc?format=jpg&name=largeE2cLm7MVIAExB1o?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Come watch Yuri in Bossam @TRaNz Her character is awesome there 😎 Don’t bother about the setting, just come watch her. You are allowed to skip scenes. 

I just caught 1st episode . Was good . Ok am sold @SilverMoonTea

Not using these to sell to @TRaNz of course.....

But I laughed my head off here...( I feel like shaving of his facial hair though)

nhaTv4u.png

xrdmKr7.png

• Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I feel like shaving of his facial hair though)

This probably the most unkempt ML I ever able to tolerate up to date. Btw they spent a lot of time to dress up Ilwoo to looks like hobo lols. Thats why they do Cosmopolitan shot, cos he tired of being hobo and want to look chic together with Yuri. 

But seriously the story is that good, and that facial hair & style become addictive lols. I don't even want to shave Ba Woo now, and want to preserve it lols.... 

Ep 1 is just an opening, it will get even better later on. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4