LOLLL, I was lying in bed reading all of @JenL 's posts last night and then konked out and continued on reading in bed this morning, refusing to come out of the warmth. Now I'm out typing with freezing fingers...

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Gosh I just check. This one is 19 ! 😅

But np lemme just collect him too... so pretty!

Hahaha you've finally caught up with me! High-5!

10 hours ago, JenL said:

I have to say I do people who collect weird things...maybe it's just me (see stationary thread for all my weird collections )

Hahaha it only looks weird for this actor because "cute" stuff doesn't match his physical looks/physique.

10 hours ago, JenL said:

I'm adding Seo In Guk as an Oppa. Doom would not be as fun to watch without him. He has such a strange look that grows on you, but with all his charisma, he is really something :heart:

Haha, I also put him on the Oppa list earlier in the year, but maybe it was more like Eye Candy since I haven't looked him up either since his drama ended :idk: I guess I got carried away during Beyond Evil

Woo hoo!!! Success!

What's your list for this year? List it out!

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Madem maybe we need Oppa Directory 😆 

I gave up Use My Talent after ep 12. But yeah maybe you try first. 

About Daebak Real Estate, I'm a bit salty, that was a non romance at all for me, ahahaha.... The few last eps about DH, kind of lost me. 

Yeah Topu, I don't watch too many drama recently ahaha.... And I try to streamline my list lols... 

What/why Oppa Directory, LOL.

At least you watched it up to ep12. But no, I don't want to try it. Isn't this Jasper Liu's drama on NF? I didn't even bother clicking into it. Did you finish Daebak Real Estate? I lost interest but still had the finale on and watched it (and do something else in the background).

No streamlining your list! We need to know under normal circumstances, how many Oppa per year you adopt/fell in love with.

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

the female lead is poisoned and the male lead is helping her suck out the poison from her shoulder and somehow the female lead shifts her head and they kiss.

Ok that's just.... disgusting? Coz I mean, he's sucking the blood/poison out of her and then they kiss!? He's literally feeding it back to her (even if he's spat it out)

• Haha 4
8 hours ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM -- Song Kang has arms, maybe you should adopt him now?

aahaaahha...he is already in my heart since I have watch most of his dramas except Love Alarm. Let's see how his kiss skills are . @mademoiselle thinks the arms are too much. I am not complaining. I believe we will get some amazing fan service in Nevertheless. My mum & sis also love him. They think he's very cute. 

@SilverMoonTea KTO needs another good drama , something like Run On. I hope he can get a good main cast role soon. Doom ...what can I say. I think so far from what I have seen & read , Lee Soo Hyuk's character is more root worthy.  Haiz. By the way what is happening to our BB cream oppa? 

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

He's bandmate with Taec (the villain in Vincenzo). I think Junho is the better actor out of all the guys in 2PM. He has long air right now and that's probably because he is going to film a sageuk soon. 

Hahaha ah yes, Kpop...the area I don't know about until the stars transition over into acting :pandahehe: I've actually seen 2PM live before when they came to my country as part of a big Kpop concert, so I guess it was wasted on me, not knowing them at the time :laugh:

• Haha 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LOLLL, I was lying in bed reading all of @JenL 's posts last night and then konked out and continued on reading in bed this morning, refusing to come out of the warmth. Now I'm out typing with freezing fingers...

Hahaha I'm just imagining you using the last of your energies to type out this message because it's too cold to be exposing your hand outside of the blankets :laugh:

Hahaha it only looks weird for this actor because "cute" stuff doesn't match his physical looks/physique.

All the more reason to support his collection...it's just so weird! I like it! :laugh:

What's your list for this year? List it out!

2021 Adoptions

Oppas on the Eye Candy tier:

L (Kim Myung Soo)

Yeo Jin Goo

Seo In Guk

Kang Tae Oh

Oppas on the more Significant tier:

Lee Je Hoon

Hwang In Yeop

Obviously you all know my on-going Oppas on the VIP tier Jasper and Lee Jae wook :laugh:

Nowhere near @SilverMoonTea's adoptions

At least you watched it up to ep12. But no, I don't want to try it. Isn't this Jasper Liu's drama on NF? I didn't even bother clicking into it.

Haha, I'm on Episode 6 of Use for My Talent - it's not as bad as I thought with the dubbing and it's a fluffy, light watch. Not super original (that old chestnut - the CEO who is tsundere but clingy and the hardworking, messy girl who attracts his attention) but it's not as mushy as I thought  which is good and I do get to see Jasper again, so I'll take what I can get :idk:

Did you finish Daebak Real Estate? I lost interest but still had the finale on and watched it (and do something else in the background).

I actually really enjoyed Daebak Real Estate...I enjoyed what was there...but it would have been better with just some more romance of course :heiboi:

Ok that's just.... disgusting? Coz I mean, he's sucking the blood/poison out of her and then they kiss!? He's literally feeding it back to her (even if he's spat it out)

Hahaha I didn't even think that far. I was just too disgusted to even get to the logic :SquirtlePuke::laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea --  but I always see the name R1SE whenever there are trending topics about cheating celebrities. Hahaha! 

Trully R1SE aren't they lols? 

Back then I read 38jiejie news and got this 1 guy with 4 gf's, acussing each other about their dating timeline. I was like, wah so messed up. Didn't know its this YJX lols. I hope he learnt his lesson. 

The youth drama that I watched also lost it steams after around 15 eps. The tiger parenting is always become topic of C youth drama 😅 I then remember my youth, when I'm scared to go back home if received bad marks lols

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

14 minutes ago, JenL said:

Have you seen this @abs-oluteM

Oh that is lovely. I am looking forward to his next project - I have a feeling it will be a movie since he tends to alternate his projects. 

So what is the oppa adoption criteria for you all ? For me it has to be that I like their acting , looks and that I can imagine them in a bed scene or giving us some fan service....

These boys ....woah...ahahaha I feel like I might :Sin:and be strike by lightning if apply my criteria

Spoiler

E37kqEiWQAYTIB1?format=jpg&name=small

@mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea @ktcjdrama  @Tofu 

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

On 6/13/2021 at 8:15 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Pick up new eye candy oppa... dont know his name lols... another 2nd lead..

Aigoo this girl.... don’t know the name yet also adopting already 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

@mademoiselle yeah, why not adopt Jun Ho yet? 

@SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM I am actually hoping that the evil jerk from Mine will take on good guy role next. He seems adoptable. Good acting too. I’ve seen him in three dramas so far. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM I am actually hoping that the evil jerk from Mine will take on good guy role next. He seems adoptable. Good acting too. I’ve seen him in three dramas so far. 

Oh yes!!!! I also think he has a lot of potential. I hate his Mine character but I actually find him a very nuanced actor and has this charisma to him .I have a history of adopting oppas when they are shady and bad ...ex Lee Joon Hyuk :Ghastlel:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

So what is the oppa adoption criteria for you all ? For me it has to be that I like their acting , looks and that I can imagine them in a bed scene or giving us some fan service....

Hahaha so ok, no wonder I could adopt younger coz the last one doesn't apply to me. :no::Sin:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

I'm actually watching Good Detective at the moment. In the first episode, a man called the police station reporting he sighted murders. I was like, "I know that voice" but couldn't put my head around who and then voila, Lee Hyun Wook appears! At least in this one and Search he's not exactly a villain or cheater. I just can't believe he decided to take another cheating role right after Sunbae. Or maybe he was attracted to the chaebol role hahahahaha!

@SilverMoonTea Thank Q. I'll take a look at it later. There are so many Eun Woo's contents these days it is hard to keep track (not really paying attention to him as much - hahaha).

@ktcjdrama Lee Jun Ho - Hmm, I think it's because I only really liked one of his dramas and hadn't fallen for his character.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Thank Q. I'll take a look at it later. There are so many Eun Woo's contents these days it is hard to keep track (not really paying attention to him as much - hahaha).

He really seems like a nice boy (CEW). He even put back his chair at the end of the show. He also quote some of his father advice. A lot of his stuff is present from fans or staff. And he carry a book with him to read. 

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

He really seems like a nice boy (CEW). He even put back his chair at the end of the show. He also quote some of his father advice. A lot of his stuff is present from fans or staff. And he carry a book with him to read. 

Was there a notebook? I remember he research a bit on the people he goes on variety shows with (Law of the Jungle).

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
On 6/13/2021 at 7:42 PM, mademoiselle said:

I was a bit mortified when I was watching it. There are a lot of cringey things like this in C-Dramas, I just pay no attention to them now too. :laugh:

On 6/14/2021 at 3:51 AM, abs-oluteM said:

aahaaahha...he is already in my heart since I have watch most of his dramas except Love Alarm. Let's see how his kiss skills are . @mademoiselle thinks the arms are too much. I am not complaining. I believe we will get some amazing fan service in Nevertheless. My mum & sis also love him. They think he's very cute. 

Haha! I have not adopted Song Kang yet. He's more like eye candy right now, but if the fanservice is good in Nevertheless, I might just be adopting him after. :cool:

On 6/15/2021 at 4:55 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

The youth drama that I watched also lost it steams after around 15 eps.

How many dramas have you dropped this year? LOL!!

@JenL -- I love that you tier your list! Haha! I don't think I have that for my list but there are some oppas I like more than others. LOL!

• Haha 4