3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Ommaya at @Jane's no to Siwan 😲. You've to love both because...

@JenL New stills from MBC

EDIT: Another of my Oppa is returning! :wow: Park Hyung Sik! Couple of days ago was Lee Jong Suk.

@mademoiselle I just started Run On and I have to say the first episode is promising. But like @Jane I'm not really into Im Siwan either :laugh:

Thanks for the new LJW stills from MBC. Still pretty with a mask on :BulbaOWO:

And Park Hyung Sik is coming back :CharmanderYay: Now that's an oppa I can get behind :wow:

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hahaha tofu, what kind of commitments? Marry the oppa? :laugh:Then I need to consider carefully, else I will be doing poligamy lols... 

Btw is there anyone else think Yoon Hyun Min and Lee Jae Wook a bit look alike? 

LOL @SilverMoonTea You would have a full harem of Oppas  :laugh: I can imagine them fanning you, feeding you grapes etc.

And no, Lee Jae Wook is cuter :lol: :MewHi: (sorry fans of Yoon Hyun Min)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@Jane I actually don't think those broad shoulders were a result of MS. I think he beef up for the role coz don't recall his first drama after MS Stranger From Hell he was this bulky. Nonetheless, I'm coming out to admit it didn't appeal to me. I like him the way it is, mainly it's because he has a small body frame and the muscle developed there didn't compliment. However, he didn't make it into Oppa list purely through his good looks. I really liked his acting in various projects, including the movies.

@SilverMoonTea Nahhhh they don't look alike.

@LaLa Hahahaha I think Tea is a closet fan of abs, I don't believe for once she did not like it. :P Yeah it was Time that he declared he's unwell (depression I think) and pulled out. I'm selling another Oppa to @abs-oluteM. She's not biting this beautiful bait though, :lol:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 7
43 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea do you still want to do your school uniform series on the abs club in time for schools reopening :smug:? Please go ahead & do so if you're up to it. 

Yeah whats the best way to celebrate New Year other than ogles in some school uniform boys... eh guys I meant hahaha... Ok I will open. I believe they all already above 19 eventho wearing uniform 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yeah whats the best way to celebrate New Year other than ogles in some school uniform boys... eh guys I meant hahaha... Ok I will open. I believe they all already above 19 eventho wearing uniform  

Luckily a lot of those actors in school uniforms are actually 20-30 years old :laugh: 

(Eg. Hwang In-Yeop is like 29 and still sporting the school uniform for True Beauty at the moment)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@Jane I actually don't think those broad shoulders were a result of MS. I think he beef up for the role coz don't recall his first drama after MS Stranger From Hell he was this buff. Nonetheless, I'm coming out to admit it didn't appeal to me. I like him the way it is, mainly it's because he has a small frame body and the muscle developed there didn't compliment. However, he didn't make it into Oppa list purely through his good looks. I really liked his acting in various projects, including the movies.

Oh! I thought this was his first post-MS drama! Yeah, I agree. He's the lean, wiry sort. Which is its own appeal.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hahaha tofu, what kind of commitments? Marry the oppa? :laugh:Then I need to consider carefully, else I will be doing poligamy lols... 

I was thinking more of time commitment but anything works too! :eeeee:

26 minutes ago, JenL said:

(Eg. Hwang In-Yeop is like 29 and still sporting the school uniform for True Beauty at the moment)

He is?! :shocked2: I didn't think he was 29. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
20 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Just few days in January, I already collect 4 oppas

Hahaha, this is a lot for an ordinary person, but less than I expected for you :laugh::lol:

I see Aaron there as discussed!

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 1/7/2021 at 9:32 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

All of them somewhat can sing & dance, some have dimples, some can looks good with man eyeliner. 

Edited by SilverMoonTea (see edit history)

I only recognise 1st & last one , who are those in the middle ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Oooo @Tofu @JenL . Wow @SilverMoonTea’s oppa has expanded to even Taiwanese ! 
This month my favorite oppas are from Run On - admiring both Im Si Wan & Kang Tae Oh . Nevertheless it’s not like I’m motivated to go watch all their other stuff ( have only seen ISW in Misaeng ) . Think KTO does not have many dramas where he’s in main cast right ? 

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

8 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Wow @SilverMoonTea’s oppa has expanded to even Taiwanese ! 

Love has no bounds. :laugh:

8 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Think KTO does not have many dramas where he’s in main cast right ? 

Not really, he's always played one of the side characters. He was the second lead in Tale of Nokdu, but I found him to be a tad bit annoying in that drama -- it could also be because I really like Jang Dong Yoon. Haha! I like him soooooooooooo much better in Run On. :pandahappyspoon:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Think KTO does not have many dramas where he’s in main cast right ? 

He's sort of second lead-ish/ ensemble in My First First Love. He's not in the main love triangle, but his character does have a romance line and even a very cute kiss scene.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

@abs-oluteM I recommend The Tale of Nokdu. Apparently it should be available on Netflix at your end? Kang Tae Oh has some really funny scenes with Jang Dong Yoon and cute scenes with the little girl.

Tae Oh looks much older than Dong Yoon but turns out Dong Yoon is the Hyung. Dong Yoon has good chemi with So Hyun too (It's the first time I see So Hyun's love scenes so well with a male co-star too). The BTS is so fun as well...

Spoiler

And omg @JenL I've only just realised Hwang In Yeop is also in Tale of Nokdu playing Kang Tae Oh's lackey! LMAO.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

And omg @JenL I've only just realised Hwang In Yeop is also in Tale of Nokdu playing Kang Tae Oh's lackey! LMAO

Hahaha, I've never seen it since not drawn to historical k-dramas...But it doesn't look too bad!

I debate whether these are my Jan oppas - Hwang In Yeop and Kang Tae Oh. I like them coz they're both pretty and entertaining. Wouldn't really call it a strong attachment of any sorts though (ie. not considering to watch their past projects, haven't gone through all their BTS videos/ interviews). lol, maybe this is just a very casual fling for me :smile:

I rarely feel strong attachments these days...but when I do, you'll all know about it *cough Jasper Liu LJW cough* :laugh:

• Haha 4

I was looking for the scene of Kang Tae Oh with the little actress for Nokdu, but found this on the way. She won an award for Tale of Nokdu 2019 and when I clicked into it, I found an Oppa (ok, this had to be dongsaeng & he's in the list for visual and bright future in acting) looking all handsome & suave in suit, Nam Da Reum. Kyaaaa~ :wow: My only concern is, Da Reum is not going to be a tall Oppa... :jiminbtssigh:

Bahahaha the little actresses are so adorably cuteee. And her co-stars, JDY & KSH look at her proudly. The camera also cue on KTO looking suave as well...

@JenL Fling is also included. My criteria is broad and regardless of age gaps. They are on the list aren't just because they are pretty or I fell in love with their characters but also can be because I see potential in their acting career or they impressed me with their acting.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselleIf I included even just a fling... the list can roll on the floor... Lengthy... 🙄🤣 I'm scared, I won't do this 🤣😂 

Hahahahaha now I'm curious. My list isn't that long! :laugh:

I'm a bit sad that I already put Im Siwan in my Oppa list since Misaeng. I envy you guys who is just falling in love with him and deciding whether he is on or not, hahahaha.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4