1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Ahh I get what you mean. But still handsome.

well yeah, he still handsome, that's why I use less handsome:yayaya:

I think he's already in there. LOL. You've spent enough time on making FMV involving him & Dilraba. Yeah the KPOP idol also called YY. I search using his chinese name instead. IDK who this guy is. I know NCT by group but I dunno the member names or faces.

LOL. Aiyaaa. Not that kind yet, did that because the drama overall. Nah, but to search using his C-name instead makes me frustrated because often I didn't find the sub, or the one that has sub didn't have HQ video. What is the simplified Chinese that I can search for Yang Yang photoshoot bts?  杨洋 ...? (Thanks before!)

BTW! Have same opinion hahahaha (from the Cha Cha Cha). It's the hype of Han Jipyeong in Start Up before that did to me + his dimples, light sugar eye candy, yes, but that photo is charming smexy hahaha

Is it weird I find this shot sexy? KSH isn't the sexy kind for me...

E97moxsVcAABfu9?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@bairama's love for YY get distracted by KSH, RJY, I can feel it when love start to corroded :eeeee:

Yes, there is YY NCT, confused me too everytime I search for him. The YY NCT so young :KittyBan:

@mademoisellePersonal Taste novel? Anything interesting there? I like the drama, but never managed to complete, cos behind kind of draggy. 

Edit : LMH just deny dispatch rumour of him dating Yeunwoo Momoland.

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairama's love for YY get distracted by KSH, RJY, I can feel it when love start to corroded :eeeee:

Yes, there is YY NCT, confused me too everytime I search for him. The YY NCT so young :KittyBan:

@mademoisellePersonal Taste novel? Anything interesting there? I like the drama, but never managed to complete, cos behind kind of draggy. 

Edit : LMH just deny dispatch rumour of him dating Yeunwoo Momoland.

I don't remember details anymore. Read it like 2014. The bed scene description was steamier than drama. I think FL is less doormat in the book.

LOL, dont even know who that girl is. But if it is real, I can only ask why he keeps going for idol. Oh I should go check S forums for reactions 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

That group girl always wear very short skirt / pants. Their fans quite unruly and scary (guy fans). But I think this girl already become actress now. 

Yeah she's in Dali & Gamjatang. The drama is airing soon. It had better not made negative impact on the drama. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3
5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairama's love for YY get distracted by KSH, RJY, I can feel it when love start to corroded

KSH will not distract me so bad, his grouping is obvious in my system. Eye candies only.

The dark horse is still dangerous, even RJY is running with his dramas, bet my bird timeline will be mixed with YY contents

LOL

but mommy, do you know him? This is possibly dangerous too. Ryusei Yokohama? I even ask what drama recommendation of him: https://mydramalist.com/689083-kikazaru-koi-niha-riyuu-ga-atte

E9_7zQyVEAQEJge?format=jpg&name=small

E9_7zfGUUAALFJL?format=jpg&name=medium

E9_36PfUUAImMml?format=jpg&name=medium

I just saw on my timeline that a moot posted his photo and I tempted to try ambitiously J-dramas???!!??? Why I'm so wild these days

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

5 minutes ago, bairama said:

KSH will not distract me so bad, his grouping is obvious in my system. Eye candies only.

The dark horse is still dangerous, even RJY is running with his dramas, bet my bird timeline will be mixed with YY contents

LOL

but mommy, do you know him? This is possibly dangerous too. Ryusei Yokohama? I even ask what drama recommendation of him: https://mydramalist.com/689083-kikazaru-koi-niha-riyuu-ga-atte

I just saw on my timeline that a moot posted his photo and I tempted to try ambitiously J-dramas???!!??? Why I'm so wild these days

Ofc mommy know who he is. Don't play play. I have extensive oppas collection & knowledge 😆 Btw @Tofualso know him. I have directed you to his latest drama thread.

Actually he's famous for his role

But I think his latest drama is better. 

Note: Never managed to finish both dramas 😅

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 hours ago, bairama said:

ut to think about recent fangirling of hot prisoner.. LOL :laugh:

You mean like this kind of hot prisoner? Tagging @im0202

E9sO1DiWYAI4l-h?format=jpg&name=900x900

Coming to think of it my god tier oppas will be ashamed of me since I will not go to great extent for them. I just treasure them in my heart and maybe have a folder of nice pics / gifs, and open some shrines here. Think the closest I came to being fan-girl-like was for Kim Ji Suk. Together with a few of his fans on Soompi (think there were 4 of us) we made some stuff for a photobook in support his HK fan club's project. It was for his bday/ fan meet. 

But different with singer oppas - that one I have spent a lot of $$ for concerts , CDs etc ( in those days).

By the way @ktcjdrama @SilverMoonTea he is talented. Impressed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

You mean like this kind of hot prisoner? Tagging @im0202

yeah the recent one in TDJ is too hot for prisoner :lenny:

awwwwww your dedication for oppa is adorableee 

that is Jinyoung from PU right? I'm kinda confused bcs TDJ has same name (Jinyoung) hahahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

23 minutes ago, bairama said:

yeah the recent one in TDJ is too hot for prisoner :lenny:

But he’s hot on electric chair too how?!😂

Spoiler

29 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I just treasure them in my heart and maybe have a folder of nice pics / gifs

This is me too LOL. I had a phase for SSH, JIS and SJS. But I think I deleted all their pics and gifs when I changed my laptop a few years back haha. 

@bairama I still have Jisung fever - yesterday I watched a variety with him training to run a marathon 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

JJY composes his own songs. The most memorable (for me) had to be this. Ben - Misty (Love in the Moonlight OST) produced by him

He is in Love in Moonlight? That's motivation to watch! Is it going to be a bad SLS case though?

@bairama PU is Jung Jin Young, TDJ is Park Jin Young :yayaya:

• Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

He is in Love in Moonlight? That's motivation to watch! Is it going to be a bad SLS case though?

Haha I had a teeniest bit of SLS for him in Love in the Moonlight. But it lasted for awhile only if that helps! Park Bogum’s character and charisma was overwhelming in that drama thankfully, otherwise I think my SLS could have been quite bad!😂

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Are you getting to know Jung Jin Young, @abs-oluteM? JJY composes his own songs. The most memorable (for me) had to be this. Ben - Misty (Love in the Moonlight OST) produced by him

Yes somewhat...but I think for now I have my eyes set on AHS...ahahahah. Waiting to watch Red Sky

wo2nMI-H?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes he is in Love in the Moonlight. That's where I first knew him. It'll be worse than having SLS for him. :(

14294956-1675546456096256-398822827-n.jp
15129049-1341416059202608-71617391930387

Hahaha there are 3 Jin Young in KPOP. Jung Jin Young x 1 (BA14) and Park Jin Young x 2 (GOT7 and the famous JYP). Maybe there are more.

• Haha 5
23 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@bairama I still have Jisung fever - yesterday I watched a variety with him training to run a marathon 😂

oooo big fat crush there :MewGiggle:

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

yashh yashh but we call them here without fam name 😂😂

@mademoiselle MADEMMMMM

E-Cmo4LVQAUkVRA?format=jpg&name=large

E-Cmo4LVQAEZHoZ?format=jpg&name=large

that's my fave from what you brought tonight..

OMG I'm in heartbreak for YAMG wraps = Yu Tu wraps

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S