@SilverMoonTea HAHAHAHAHA!! Are you going to adopt Chen Zheyuan?! I fully support that decision because he's super adorable! I'm actually used to seeing him in historical dramas, and much prefer him in those but whenever he does modern dramas, he's just as good too. Don't forget to visit his shrine. :smug: And I know I haven't updated it in a while. :letalQQ:

Whoa...I was tagged in YY's drama thread by @mademoiselle! The YY love is quite strong. :laugh:

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 4
18 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TofuHe's handsome... That double, or triple eye lids of him, really killing me. I do vaguely remember he have a shrine here, and he did lols. I have pay visit, and will post more when found his nice pictures. 

Yes, post lots so I can make some money. Hahaha!!

By the way, YY's birthday is next week. Get your cake ready. :lmao2:

• Haha 5
8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM YY's video. It's copyrighted so YT doesn't allow viewing when reupload. I put in Google Drive. Let me know when you're done watching.

Thanks @mademoiselle. Have watched it . It was hilarious - he was laughing so hard that his team mates had to support his body & face cause he had no more energy left. :lmao2:

-----------------------

AHS showed me his body tonight...told @mademoiselle that this calls for instant adoption. See how fit he is.  Please find me a good gif of this Madem!

Spoiler

E-IBg4tXoAUy7PB?format=jpg&name=medium

See Knetz also like fan service...Haram is AHS's character in Red SkyE-Iixt2VQAYXgGV?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

9 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Difficult to introduce them. :pandasadspoon: Dad told me he's not sure satelite has Dragon TV channel. I showed the preview to him anyway and he said looks thrilling. He likes actions and he loves China, so I'm sure he will be interested

yaaa you do have great strategy to introduce this new boyfriend :lmao2::lmao2:

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

That one call Nabirama & Madem, not me :lmao2:

you all with Nabirama :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020::680695677_HalloweenChampion2020::680695677_HalloweenChampion2020:

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

I just wanted to let all of you know, YY's birthday is on Sept 9th. If you need an excuse to eat sweets, this is your reason. :laugh:

his smiles already sweet enough for me. No cakes needed

:lol: :pandahehe: :pandadisgusted:

tbh no I can't find any excuse, the latest cake I had (for JH 1st birthday) just 2 tbsp of it. Enough torture for making me craving more (I was testing myself lol)!! Let's just feel content with different form of sugar *butterfly hug myself

5146108cp00qpc9sn007mc000c400ffc.png&thu

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

26 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama there's some new pics of RJY (look very nice) from his endorsement or something. Did you see? Have a search, I'm sure you'll find it on Twitter via his fans.

for GQ ones + a sport brand? Yeah saw it. Already saved some of it. Hahaha but I'm in total hype for Lost (the upcoming drama) mood, it is clicking & only D-3 now 😍😍

add: aww yeah and this one

26 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu No cakes for Oppa. Is YY planning to do anything big with fans this year with the COVID still roaming/haunting us?

this one, YY said in live or recent interview yeah I forgot. He didn't prepare anything this year, cmiiw tho

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

23 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

so handsome Jin Young

first and last photo!!!! Dayummmm

7 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I officially confirm him for my adoption after 2 episodes of Red Sky!!!

the workout gif really made it into your adoption?? 😆😆

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S