9 hours ago, bairama said:

gawd! Thank you! I haven't resume yet my watch (still on the quarter E1), will pin E3 for priority if I'm looking for happy pills. Lol

I'm on E5, dumb dumb YY appears again! :lmao2: They had to play virtual football and he couldn't figure out his directions. He's killing Yu Tu's image here :lmao2:

9 hours ago, bairama said:

I told yall his lame is funny (I still can't get over him vs JCW arm wrestling + there are other evidences in tiny bits)

Hahahahaha that was a cute one even though at the time I watch it for JCW but I definitely was attracted to YY too coz I found fan pictures of him I saved back then :lmao2:

005-UVDvcgw1es8ol1ekrhj30rs0ijjvv.jpg

Lamb YY is so cute

Spoiler

005-UVDvcgw1erveiz6g76j30ij0rswk2.jpg
005-UVDvcgw1ervej0wvqej30ij0rsdlh.jpg
005-UVDvcgw1ervej2oogxj30ij0rsq89.jpg
005-UVDvcgw1ervej4eicej30ij0rste0.jpg
005-UVDvcgw1ervej7mdz0j30ij0rsq88.jpg
005-UVDvcgw1es57cixyc3j30rs0ijdlc.jpg
005-UVDvcgw1es57cjokdxj30m80xc7ci.jpg
005-UVDvcgw1es7gh88k5wj30ij0rsjwo.jpg
005-UVDvcgw1es7gh9gntpj30ij0rsgrk.jpg
005-UVDvcgw1es8okxtvxdj30rs0ij427.jpg
005-UVDvcgw1es8okzm1k9j30ij0rsjwh.jpg
005-UVDvcgw1es8ol2taflj30ij0rs78e.jpg
005-UVDvcgw1es8ol4o7acj30ij0rsgqh.jpg
005-UVDvcgw1es8ol970b7j30xc0m844z.jpg
005-UVDvcgw1es8olckj64j30m818mn6f.jpg
005-UVDvcgw1es8olf5bhej30m80xcq98.jpg
005-UVDvcgw1es8olhebefj30m80xcwl9.jpg
005-UVDvcjw1es3tq38xbtj30ij0rs0xe.jpg

Spoiler

67a5c2c3gw1ers3yo511ij20m30xcgqs.jpg005wgrz-Njw1erm9b9ylxhj30rk1317k0.jpg

76ea5941jw1ernokpmc5fj22cv1v8e84.jpg

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

I no need no one else when I have this: HB

LOLLLL you be careful when there's thunder & lighting during the moonsoon season, missy!

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d834ded1158030b758

HB knows you have cheated...

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4

@mademoiselle oooooh the photosssss HAHAHAHAHAHA

he is so lil bro compared to JCW at that time LOL

8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm on E5, dumb dumb YY appears again! :lmao2: They had to play virtual football and he couldn't figure out his directions. He's killing Yu Tu's image here :lmao2:

his real is literally 180 degree, moiii 😂😂😂

Spoiler

8qfXTYqU.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hmm I hope the title is just a click bait and that this new adopted one keeps himself nice & clean

[Preview] Ahn Hyo-seop doesn't take a shower after exercising. #MyLittleOldBoy | SBSNOW

Maybe it just means he doesn’t shower immediately, but allow his body to cool down first... 🤔 

• Haha 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Maybe it just means he doesn’t shower immediately, but allow his body to cool down first... 🤔 

I hope so la ...just adopted only ...cannot have this kind of shocking revelations . Or it will kill my fangirl heart. 

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I need to file a complaint against @bairama. Because of her, I've spent my weekends on YY. To the point of watching countless cuts and even his variety show, The Irresistable S1.

OH MY GOD hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

15 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Expectation: Cool & handsome Yang Yang /Yu Tu

THIS!!!! :laugh::laugh:

that's why it is really defining right, to categorize this feeling is it Yu Tu or YY? 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

1 hour ago, bairama said:

that's why it is really defining right, to categorize this feeling is it Yu Tu or YY?

Hahaha it's not that complicated. My logic is if there is no Yang Yang, there is no Yu Tu. Plus look at below, can you say that's YY or Yu Tu or XXX? I'm definitely attracted to his face, beauty & charisma :lmao2:

656c79de3432b2e86866cb8c048c4b2fa250dd4f  22780280e4cb18bbb9d98977e848057b8bba7cdd

He's let loose a lot in The Irresistable especially at the near end, that's why the show was able to capture the scenes shown in the gifs LOL. And viewers were able to see another side of him. All the sunbae/hyung commented he was too uptight in the beginning and they told him to loosen up. Think he had a lot of fun too hanging out with them LOL .

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I have to say @bairama's oppa drama Lost is quite interesting. 

And Li Gen Xing also smoking hot at My Bargain Queen @abs-oluteM

:pandablank:I have overly ambitious signed up to too many dramas! 

I would love to watch them all. But this is such a crazy week for me. Let's see how. 

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 9/5/2021 at 5:25 PM, mademoiselle said:

My logic is if there is no Yang Yang, there is no Yu Tu.

I admit my sin being neglectful, I also come to this conclusion. When I clicked like button of that compilation of his dance thread which is various from contemporary to the idol alike one (which is I never really into idol type one by far in my life), I know I'm into YY's charm, finally. His future will be interesting. I don't denying it anymore. And Yu Tu is just irreplaceable.

On 9/5/2021 at 5:25 PM, mademoiselle said:

He's let loose a lot in The Irresistable especially at the near end, that's why the show was able to capture the scenes shown in the gifs LOL. And viewers were able to see another side of him. All the sunbae/hyung commented he was too uptight in the beginning and they told him to loosen up. Think he had a lot of fun too hanging out with them LOL .

LOL I'm looking forward to thisss

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I have to say @bairama's oppa drama Lost is quite interesting. 

YASHHHHH that's the spirit :wow: the drama actually for me (I repeat lol) is not just about Oppa, it is actually look interesting. JEON DOYEON along with that kind of mood yeshhhhh (said who still hold it for watch lolol)

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

@abs-oluteM LOL...but let's be honest, he always looks happy :laugh:

I haven't been here for so long! But I think it's because the last Oppa I adopted strongly was Chae Jong Hyeop :heiboi: So nothing to report in terms of adoptions! Not sure who I've told, but I won a Witch's Diner OST competition with the official makers of the drama's OST and Chae Jong Hyeop, Nam ji Hyun and Song Ji Hyo are all signing my CD  :CharmanderYay::Party01: I hope it arrives safely though. So many of my parcels are delayed :(

Kim Seon Ho is making a revival in my heart.  Hometown Chachacha is so sweeeet. I'm having trouble keeping up with my thoughts and need to write them tomorrow (that thread is wayyyy too fast!), but just know that I'm loving him :heart:

ALSO...I noticed I missed a whole discussion of my Oppa Tier system a few pages back 

:MonkaTang::MonkaTang::MonkaTang: Let me read tomorrow and discuss with you all :MewHi: 

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 9/10/2021 at 10:27 AM, Tofu said:

Happy Birthday to Yang Yang!! 

YAAAAA I thought I will be able to catch up 9.9 Yang Yang's birthday after my surgery siggghhh

so I received GFX task because of many YAMG watchers adopt him as oppa in August. And of course I'm happy to play along LOL OK sigh I even can't see how the banner was up. Too late

BUT

OPPA

I will still post this:

yy_banner_r2_lb.png

YANG YANG 🎉🎉🎉

you open my eyes to whole new C-ent world.

@mademoiselle @ktcjdrama @Mouse any special words to this fine man?? :eeeee:

I'm hyping latee @NiteWalker @movingwheel @Lynne

will go to the shrine :GengarCool:

AAAA happy birthday handsome. Forever young 30. Plus blue = color of him & his fan club (Yangmao)

E-x2ymeVIAUw0JR?format=jpg&name=large

the theme is space LOL so You Are My Glory byeeee to my moving on from Yu Tu

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

for helping to track Oppa (Koreans, major). There is tweet game (original source: https://twitter.com/adyppp/status/1437723208128417802)

You can only pick 3 from this. Don't cross the limit

E_PRccKUYAIQuw3?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I can only pick 9, 30, and ... WHERE IS Junyeol it is not there. Ok 24 then.

Aaaand ok this will be saved here for tracking, your answer @Chocolate 😏😏

🤣 @mademoiselle @Tofu @JenL @SilverMoonTea

fallin' to the trap 😂😂😂

• Haha 6
  • Shocked 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

As per my answer on bird app, all except 22, 24, 11 (and 18).

lol this gurl XD smartie

while we also have the opposite, @SilverMoonTea who can't picks any from the stock (even Lee Seunggi? No?)

BTW for One & Only, Forever & Ever watchers, Allen oppa has dedicated badge of character. WHY THERE IS NO YU TU badge in YAMG before

HEYYYYY I feel betrayed :thinking:

• Haha 7

G O O D  V I B E S  

9 minutes ago, bairama said:

while we also have the opposite, @SilverMoonTea who can't picks any from the stock (even Lee Seunggi? No?)

Ikr lols... My love for him haven't returned back again since Little Forest 😂😅

10 minutes ago, bairama said:

WHY THERE IS NO YU TU badge in YAMG before

HEYYYYY I feel betrayed :thinking:

You already wear his badge inside your heart 😂 Btw I just know YY fanclub called Yangmao lols...

• Haha 7

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif