17 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Good point ...how come we all forgot about this ? We should have made one. Too late you think @Tofu?

I coded a lot before in GFX 'Yu Tu badge pls' 😭😭

yashhhh @mademoiselle thx for backing me up 😂😂 lolols

• Haha 7

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Surprisingly wasn’t hard for me to choose . 

30 , 7, 8 :hug:. Most of my other oppas aren’t there 

Me...WHERE IS LJW??? :shocked2:

My picks for the purposes of this picture are: 2, 30, 8

10 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i still feel wrong calling someone too young oppa hahaha

I feel early 20's still ok :smile:

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think the new definition of an "oppa" is someone that's handsome, right? :laugh:

Hye Yoon said "Anyone who is handsome is Oppa" because she kept accidentally calling Jae Wook that during the start of Extraordinary You shoots

Speaking of EY, @mademoiselle a food truck from your Oppa to mine:

9 hours ago, bairama said:

opposite: feel wrong calling someone too old oppa hahaha

ahjusshhiiiiiiiii

As long as handsome, still Oppa :cool:

30 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I was looking at the YAMG badges and wonder how come no one made a YY badge?

I am shocked! YY is all of what JH was talking about for ages! Where are your badges?!  :shocked2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

43 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

This is so that you'll feel better soon :) :P

GASPPP I thought the gif would be Yu Tu solo, I keep waiting waiting waitinggg it loaded

and 💥

yes I can see it hd & clearly 😂😂 HEHEHEHE GWS ME

32 minutes ago, JenL said:

As long as handsome, still Oppa

I like this tagline :GengarCool:

34 minutes ago, JenL said:

I am shocked! YY is all of what JH was talking about for ages! Where are your badges?!  :shocked2:

🔥🔥 YY 🔥🔥 LOL

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

No one requested for YY when YAMG was airing. They all requested for Dilireba and YangYang couple badges. :idk: 

One and Only/Forever and Ever watchers are smart, they only request for Ren Jialun badges. :lenny: We threw the couple badge in there because we were only making Ren Jialun badges and felt bad. :lmao2:

I can be convinced to create a YY badge, but I'll need pictures or a gif. :pandacoolsip:

@JenL Rowoon and LJW are too cute! But really, maybe he can consider cutting it too. I think I like him better with shorter hair. :thinking:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

@JenL Yeaps, I saw the food truck support. LOL, I agree with ma boy that your boy needs a haircut too. Is he growing it out for the sageuk? Mine cut his super short, his fringe looks like dog bit it off so I'm not very happy about it at the moment. LOLOLOL.

@Tofu I don't think I've watched YAMG yet when the event was up. I'm happy to contribute YY's handsome picture. My only problem is most likely having difficulty picking out the best one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

In my defence, @SilverMoonTea understands me best! 

I was an ex Lawyerh lols. The best & cheapest you can find in town to defend you from any legal problem on oppas. This case seems to be accusation of having a blatant affair 🤔.

@bairamaYour oppa Ryu Jun Yeol is really a good actor. He can hold himself up against veteran actress. 

@abs-oluteMAmong RJY, KSH, LGX, probably only RJY will make into the oppa list this month. Let's see. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Star Struck 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

20 hours ago, Tofu said:

No one requested for YY when YAMG was airing. They all requested for Dilireba and YangYang couple badges.

Whoaaa I'm surprised no one wanted YY for themselves...just for Dilireba. How generous of you all! :laugh:

20 hours ago, Tofu said:

@JenL Rowoon and LJW are too cute! But really, maybe he can consider cutting it too. I think I like him better with shorter hair. :thinking:

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Yeaps, I saw the food truck support. LOL, I agree with ma boy that your boy needs a haircut too. Is he growing it out for the sageuk? Mine cut his super short, his fringe looks like dog bit it off so I'm not very happy about it at the moment. LOLOLOL.

Sangeuks be doing weird things to their hairs! :laugh: Yep, LJW I think is contractually bound to keep his hair long for this drama @Tofu. He's mentioned in the last 2 lives that he really wants to cut his hair. But I'm guessing it forms part of his hairstyle :idk:

37 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I was an ex Lawyerh lols. The best & cheapest you can find in town to defend you from any legal problem on oppas. This case seems to be accusation of having a blatant affair 🤔.

Oppa defender! :laugh: Also Drama Sales person. Our Tea is so multi talented :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 9/15/2021 at 6:25 AM, bairama said:

for helping to track Oppa (Koreans, major). There is tweet game (original source:

Although I did adopt some of them, tbh, most of those I would choose without having to think twice are not on the list. I guess I can only manage to single out 6 and 22... Unbelievable, given 30 handsome guys and I still cannot anyhow pick 3 :pandaheadstomp: picky picky picky....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

5 hours ago, JenL said:

Whoaaa I'm surprised no one wanted YY for themselves...just for Dilireba. How generous of you all!

actually it is sooo 💔 when @Tofu said no one. HEYY AM I GHOSTTTT :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020: JKJK hahahaha

7 hours ago, Chocolate said:

In my defence, @SilverMoonTea understands me best! I am a good student. Teacher ask me to do, I just do.

k k, you got your lawyer

sighhhh with all these words (betrayal, backing, defense, lawyer) now I feel the need of use little politics to make sure Oppa's badge safe in haven :psweatduck: :laugh:

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamaYour oppa Ryu Jun Yeol is really a good actor. He can hold himself up against veteran actress. 

YESSSH bb he can be relied in acting of that kind of mood type, have almost no doubt (but still I have slight nervous lol), trained in movies 🤩🤩🤗

I know his hair will be cutted later in eps by the trailer, so Imma documented these treasures

I'm not reaching this episode yet (I will today, yes)

85fc79e079ae837cc25635db9a241ead420c1e23

sc: becomeundone

your so called shampoo cf @SilverMoonTea:laugh:, I know. Me wanting so bad to rub that hair

fbfc74060c7bc5ae34f53bfb1439844f2dcbd891

sc: kimgoeun

6f63e7473b3d3d36c5a417ae51a527c9bf678312

sc: deokmis

*HEHEHE

c9870f2ed8bd040dcaa1fb714a8a1e931ad485a6

sc: yesdramas

51 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Although I did adopt some of them, tbh, most of those I would choose without having to think twice are not on the list. I guess I can only manage to single out 6 and 22... Unbelievable, given 30 handsome guys and I still cannot anyhow pick 3 :pandaheadstomp: picky picky picky....

understandable, arasso, arasso dw 

love the dynamics! Hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

Hahahaha did @ssteph just unintentionally revealed her other (secret) Oppa is Won Bin? :lmao2:

@Tofu Hahahaha thank you. I'll throw some photos here soon. Maybe I should dig some more. Most of my fave turns out to be B&W :nervous: I want colours.

@bairama At one point in King's Avatar, there were two Yang Yang :PsyWhat:(twins)! One looks like Yu Tu (Yu Tu's hairstyle) but demeaner isn't.

Funny how guys keep brushing their hairs back but it's already brushed back so stop brushing it! LOLOLOLOL

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Funny how guys keep brushing their hairs back but it's already brushed back so stop brushing it! LOLOLOLOL

it is a fan service :MewWave: :laugh:

I feel attacked. Oppas that occupy my mind these days are September babies. Hmmm Virgo mans

@bairama At one point in King's Avatar, there were two Yang Yang :PsyWhat:(twins)! One looks like Yu Tu (Yu Tu's hairstyle) but demeaner isn't.

bah he played twins there?? BHAHAHAHAH

@Tofu Hahahaha thank you. I'll throw some photos here soon. Maybe I should dig some more. Most of my fave turns out to be B&W :nervous: I want colours.

pls throw moi. Maybe I can harvest some too TEHEEEEE

what about these or you have more killing?

tumblr_84a108ff2ffbe3b8c6a9a2cd998bdcdb_

this one you throw me when I ask the sunglasses 🔽

img-1630712253712005zvhSwgy1gu467pcybgg6

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

@Tofu I only have one good HD Yu Tu's GIF. If we can have 2 badges I guess I wouldn't mind Yu Tu in sunglasses one too otherwise it's preferrable we can see YY's gorgeous eyes. @bairama Which one do you like? Sad the second one is B&W.

YY-1.png  YY-2.png  YY-3.png  YY-4.png  9.gif

Spoiler

YY-1.png
YY-2.png
YY-3.png
YY-4.png

9.gif

It's so hard to pick...I almost also wanted to pick sideview because YY's jawline is very define.

Spoiler

0975fb15cf16bdf3104cb79360268d3aa06419d7

Hahaha Tofu, have you backread this thread? If not, you have to see this one:

• Haha 4
  • Star Struck 1

Hahaha @bairama Tofu won't coz no point putting a badge we won't buy. Will you? xDDD

This can go with Kim Ji Seok's dancing whale gif I guess LMAO.

But no, I want handsome YY first.

I like #1, 2 & 4. All so handsome.

To cut it down it'll be between 1 and 2. :cry:

@bairama At Dabang, the guy I said was awkward sleeping with another guy was Yang Yang. xDD He didn't want to share a bed with Jing Boran in the beginning. But after getting to know each other and the circumstances they were in, they were ok and one scene we even see him jumped into the bed with just his undies (thanks to Boran showing us ... LOL).

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5