13 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haven't, I think I should. Did you? 

@Tofu's oppa quality not bad...😂

I started but didn't finish. Not because it is a bad drama ...I was just really busy. I may pick it up again as I really like BJT in Reset. 

@mademoiselle Jun had to bulk up for Love & Leashes...the PD asked him to. 

So I am guessing we will see nicer body ...I hope :GrimChamp:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

this pretty summary why I put Lee Jehoon to my keyboard banner (lols) 😻 besides his amazing filmography (lot of my faves there: Signal, I Can Speak, Move to Heaven)

Spoiler

1500x500

BUSINESSMAN LEEJEHOON (thank you to the one to make this thread it's really a hard work 🥺🥺 (life saver cs I was searching this for so long someone to summary.. HEHEHE) ❣❣❣

his recent ad looking gewddd:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

48 minutes ago, JenL said:

Is it just me or is this an awakward looking poster pose for Yoon Park? 

It's just not this poster, it's everything that's come out for this drama. There's nothing about it that screams "watch me". :pandasleep:

@SilverMoonTea You going to adopt this man? :lenny:

FJ6uw-Dc-Uc-AEj-Csb.jpg

Hahaha! He does look adorable and young with glasses on. He wears glasses in real life so how he looks like with glasses is how he normally look in everyday life. 

FI5-If-Mqac-AELt-r.jpg

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

@JenL I will forever be annoyed at the weekend drama he was in a few years ago. They moved him from main lead to second. :letalQQ:

Oh yes BLWL....they did him dirty...I like Oh Min Suk but Yoon Park was supposed to the ML...ended up because the local audience like OMS so much , the story changed course and YP's role was so underdeveloped. 

@ssteph have you adopted JHI ? :heiboi:

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

BTW, Kim Min Kyu look so good in A Business Proposal (and with the glasses)! He's someone I actually haven't adopted even though I think he's cute!

I am looking forward to his love line ...he looks nice paired with Seol In Ah.

FKKIZfsakAQIbGI?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Haha @Tofu you're not the only one who thinks your 2 Oppas look alike. Apparently WHJ said in an interview he gets compared to Greg Hau alot. They just really love him in Korea!

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

11 hours ago, JenL said:

you're not the only one who thinks your 2 Oppas look alike. Apparently WHJ said in an interview he gets compared to Greg Hau alot. They just really love him in Korea!

Haha, yeah! They have similar smiles. :heart:

On 1/28/2022 at 6:34 PM, mademoiselle said:

Meet one of my young Oppa

I don't think I've seen him in anything before and I'm not going to watch that zombie drama either. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Tofu He did the following projects. He's more memorable in Lookout and Sweet Revenge (or Revenge Note). I was torn between him and Cha Eun Woo in Revenge Note :lmao2: Left / Right also handsome Oppa, can't I just choose both? :laugh:

Now I'm seeing on SNS people swooning over this boy LOL... not so sure I wanna share him with so many girls outside of JH. :laugh: Even South China Morning Post did an article on him!

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3165016/meet-all-us-are-deads-park-solomon-breakout-star-netflixs

Movies

Drama Series

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1