On 8/10/2022 at 12:45 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Dylan drama is with Qin Lan right? The story about big age gap between them. I watched almost half of it and gave up when they become official couple. It's just strange lols and the story so draggy and nothing new. I must be quite bored to be able stay that long

Haha, I didn't even attempt to watch that one! I was referring to Miss the Dragon. I watched for Dylan, but hated their story, the acting, etc. There was something about it that was just off and no chemistry with the female lead. I skipped all of their scenes and just watched the second couple. I loved everything about the second couple. The male lead for the second couple was one of my favorite male character last year. :heart:

4c029858c7d834e7e59fd8adb2f58a9463598bba

Credit

I cannot believe @NiteWalker mute the dramas she watches. That's such a shock to me. Haha! Are you muting your Thai lakorns too?!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1
20 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

sometimes i do when the voice get too irritating...especially when they shriek

Haha! In Thai lakorns, you have to FF not mute those shrieking parts! 

I think I will officially adopt Wang He Di. I am loving everything about him and his character. I also watched the leads' interview and he's super adorable too. 

CLJ-31-SM.gif

But Wu Lei is still my current favorite. :heart:

LLTG-102.gif

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 2
10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Woah... he's got "catty" guyliner!

On both the top and bottom! I think he pulls it off well though! I hardly notice it when I'm watching the drama. 
CLJ-43.gif

I think his makeup and styling is actually very well done in the drama. 

Spoiler

CLJ-34.gif

CLJ-38v2.gif

@SilverMoonTea I love that you adore him! He's so cute with his dimples. 

• Haha 3

583355f04173a4041fc4aa7500c5c467.gif

Posted By Resh Bell.

1660438080-cha.jpg

Cha Eun Woo sells out all shows to his Japan JOTM [Starry Caravan] fan meeting.

The famous idol actor, Cha Eun Woo, sold-out tickets for all four JOTM Japan [Starry Caravan] Fan meets in an instant.

On August 13, the tickets for Cha Eun woo's

Japan JOTM Fan-meet, which will take place on August 21 & August 24 (2 shows for each day), were made available to the general public and within a few hours, all tickets ( approximately 36,000 tickets) were sold-out. Due to high demand, the Japan JOTM organizers decided to add standing tickets for August 24's JOTM Fanmeet, which were sold out too.

It is no secret that Cha Eun Woo is very popular in Japan because of his dramas like 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 'Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung' and 'True Beauty' which were aired and re-aired in Japan many times. And his sold-out ticket is another testament to his popularity and Japan's love for him.

'tap'

source:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/08/cha-eun-woo-sells-out-all-shows-to-his-japan-jotm-starry-caravan-fanmeeting

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

tumblr-5708f156ef906db7e97941f3ebb01409-

Reporter Park Se Yeon, Star Today.

[MK Issue] Lee Junho, unchangingly hot 'Before Midnight.'

image-readtop-2022-716894-16604400995137

Photo Lee Junho|JYP Entertainment.  

2PM member Lee Junho showed off the health of the 'trend' through the 2022 fancon 'Before Midnight'.

Lee Junho held 'Lee Junho 2022 Fan-Con-Before Midnight' at SK Olympic Handball Stadium in Olympic Park, Songpa-gu, Seoul for three days from the 12th to the 14th and is meeting with fans.

Lee Junho who has been active as a member and actor of 2PM, has been building a solid filmography through steady work activities, and has emerged as a star player through the MBC drama 'Red End of the Sleeve', which gained popularity last year. At that time, Lee Junho took on the role of Jeongjo Lee San, showing a dense performance and captivating the audience.

Thanks to such popularity, this fan-con also garnered a warm response from the start. After the general reservations for the 3rd offline concert started, Lee Junho proved his hot popularity by selling out all seats until additional open seats.

In line with the concept keyword of 'romantic summer night', Lee Junho is captivating fans with his witty talk. Not only did he win over fans with his witty remarks but he is also performing performances that truly satisfy the five senses with his singing skills and performances that he couldn't take his eyes off of in group activities.

The Junho Lee Fan-Con, which will be held on the 14th, can also be seen through online paid live broadcasting on the Beyond Live platform.

Following the Seoul concert, Lee Junho's fan-con will be held at Budokan in Tokyo, Japan on the 20th and 21st. It is the first time in three years and eight months since the 'Junho Last Concert' in December 2018 to meet Japanese fans.

'tap'

source:

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2022/08/716894/

• Like 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

51 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL@abs-oluteMmy fav is this one lols

Eh sorry ya...I cringe at the opening choreography.  :laugh: They are cute but thank god they all went into acting ( except the oldest one - think he became a business man) . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

39 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

They're moving around so cutely, you gals don't like ah? 😀

Btw @JenL& @abs-oluteMnow a twin sister lols... I can't tell who is who 🤣

Hmm it feels like watching a boy band from the 90s or early 2000s ...not quite my taste. hahaha

Yes, @JenL and I are twinning ...till our KTO obsession ends. :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

42 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

They're moving around so cutely, you gals don't like ah? 😀

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hmm it feels like watching a boy band from the 90s or early 2000s ...not quite my taste. hahaha

Hahaha, I can't deal with this either. I can barely deal with Kpop as it is, let alone early Kpop with cheesey moves :laugh:

I prefer if they're like band boys or something like that. Would totally be into it if they could play guitar and sing nice  :pandahehe:

44 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw @JenL& @abs-oluteMnow a twin sister lols... I can't tell who is who 🤣

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes, @JenL and I are twinning ...till our KTO obsession ends. :lmao2:

Twinning: I was thinking about how our tweets must look very similar at the moment and everyone that follows us must be getting double the KTO content on their feeds :lol: Haha, it's not long till he goes to the military and then the drought will put a pause to our obsessive behaviours...I think  :laugh:

My indiviudal tastes: I feel guilty for not paying as much attention to LJW who is actually currently on screen :laugh: The drama is pretty good as well for an epic fantasy and the humour is fun as well. But I'm just not as obsessed with it as EAW :idk: Hmmm, not sure what happens after EAW -  aside from Today's Webtoon and Little Women...I actually don't know if there's that much I wanna watch in the immediate future :thinking: 

Might end up dipping back into Taiwanese dramas since they're giving one of my fave second leads his own drama....I miss how close Taiwanese actors are to each other + how much fan service they provide + how many stories they share about their lives.. Haha, everyone in the EAW fandom is angsting over the fact that PEB and KTO don't have many photos together or a photoshoot = this never happens in Taiwanese dramas. They're all really into their selcas, haha, espcially with whoever they're acting with :heart:  Korean actor interviews are also often very, very surface level information, like what flavour ice-cream they like or some trivial fact about the drama, which is fair enough given how judgemental ppl can be and how big their audiences are...they deserve privacy... I'm sure Taiwanese stars still do maintain a surface level, but a lot more personal stories about growing up or being in relationships or being an actor/ knowing other celebrities are often shared ( or rather, overshared :laugh:)

But the trade-off as @SilverMoonTea says, watching these small industry J-dramas or Tw-dramas, fangirling is more lonely :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL I know we must be annoying our mutual friends for our never ending KTO tweets. I am not controlling myself at all :lmao2:...but we know the season will come to an end. 

Little Women - gonna check this one out partially bc the cast looks awesome. But primarily bc the book that this show is supposed to be based on ( a loose adaptation, I reckon) is so sacred to me. As a young girl growing up, I read this book over & over ( says a lot as I am not much of a reader).  So I am just wondering how they will capture the essence of the book in a completely different time, setting, culture & genre. For some reason I like this more than Pride & Prejudice - which I had to read for Literature in school. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1

32 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL I know we must be annoying our mutual friends for our never ending KTO tweets. I am not controlling myself at all :lmao2:...but we know the season will come to an end.  

Hahaha annoying...who me? :thinking::laugh:

kclP5yg.gif

Like you abs, I have no self control whatsoever at the moment...it's a steady stream of KTO, PEB and EAW :laugh:

I would apologise...but I'm just paying back for all the Oppas everyone else posts which turns up on my newfeed  :heiboi: 

(haha, jks, jks, I'm sorry I can't stop... I'm a little ashamed that my obsession runs soooooo deep, but what can you do except get it out of your system by tweeting every picture, video and pretty gif you see, right? :hug:)

32 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Little Women - gonna check this one out partially bc the cast looks awesome. But primarily bc the book that this show is supposed to be based on ( a loose adaptation, I reckon) is so sacred to me. As a young girl growing up, I read this book over & over ( says a lot as I am not much of a reader).  So I am just wondering how they will capture the essence of the book in a completely different time, setting, culture & genre. For some reason I like this more than Pride & Prejudice - which I had to read for Literature in school. 

Yes! I've read the books before for school, but also because I love classics and I'm mystiified how this is an adaptation of the same book! :thinking::poliWeird: I did read that the writer wanted a sexier version of that story with like greed and corruption or something like that...so looking forward to seeing what they've done. Also I really like Nam Ji Hyun :heart:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

tumblr-2a7125648a7ceceb2e431dc553f93150-

By Dong Sun Hwa. 

optimize.jpg

2PM's Lee Junho shows off his performing skills at 'Before Midnight' concert.

During Sunday's show, Lee performed 16 songs in front of some 5,000 spectators. He opened the concert with uplifting songs like "So Good" and "Ice Cream," and then crooned some sentimental ballads like "Believe" and "Like a Star." The crown jewels of his show, however, was his performances of "Insane" and "Pressure" that highlighted his artistic maturity. For "Pressure," the singer appeared on stage in black, shackled in chains and sang the song in a black blindfold, visually representing the tension he was experiencing.

optimize-1.jpg

Singer-actor Lee Junho during his concert on August, 14 at the SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium Seoul's Olympic Park / Courtesy of JYP Entertainment. 

Since "Before Midnight" was a concert for fans Lee also spent much time casually addressing the audience. He shared how he uses his free time and talked about the behind-the-scenes stories of filming "The Red Sleeve."

"I always had a plan to hold a fan concert, but could not fix a venue for quite a long time," he said. "Luckily, my management company JYP Entertainment and I unexpectedly were able to book this place (SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium). I feel great to see so many of you here. Thanks to your glow sticks, I felt like I was a shining star when I was on stage."

Lee is scheduled to hold two more fan concerts in Tokyo on August, 20  until August, 21 more than three years after playing his last solo concert in Japan in 2018.

Spoiler

optimize-2.jpg

Singer-actor Lee Junho performs his song, "Pressure" during his concert that took place on August, 14 at the SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium Seoul's Olympic Park. Courtesy of JYP Entertainment.

'tap'

source:

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2022/08/398_334503.html

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

18 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think for the last month or so, all I see is Wu Lei and Kang Tae Oh everywhere. Korean dramaland is all about Kang Tae Oh and Chinese dramaland is all about Wu Lei. Do other oppas even exist for anyone else? :lmao2:

Imagine I follow both dramas fervently so that’s all I see in my feed.

I’ll need to hype our Jae Young after this 🤣🤣

• Haha 3
  • Party! 1

20 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think for the last month or so, all I see is Wu Lei and Kang Tae Oh everywhere. Korean dramaland is all about Kang Tae Oh and Chinese dramaland is all about Wu Lei. Do other oppas even exist for anyone else? :lmao2:

You've posted Dylan! And I'm seeing Dylan on my TL too and the drama was even put side-by-side with Galaxy. Hmph....

bdbed37fc40ced281b4f92124ca42419336155ff

How dare they... can't even compared. :P

It's like chicken vs mandarin duck...

3ac09ae48c9e49c2842ebf0597017e58d8e29e7e

:lmao2:

BTW, it's really bad in the sense that I went into Joseon Jives and stare into the thread thinking, boy, have I not been here for a very looooong time kind of feeling :laugh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2

Reporter Han So Won.

Lee Dong Wook's private messages to fans become a hot topic.

1660738266-20220817-leedongwook.jpg

On August 17, netizens began discussing the actor's messages with fans on the app Universe, which actors use to communicate with their followers. On the app, Lee Dong Wook expressed, "Do as you'd like. There's no reason for formalities. We're all here to have fun. You can call me Dong Wook if you'd like, but that would mean you'd be as old as I am. You can call me Ahjussi, Oppa, Uncle or Dong Wook. It's all fine. Do what you're comfortable with."

'click'

source:

https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/781056

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I’ll need to hype our Jae Young after this

I know! :heart:

ROY-09v4.gif

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

You've posted Dylan! And I'm seeing Dylan on my TL too

HAHAHAHA! I can't help it. I love Dylan and his eyebrows! :laugh:

CLJ-47.gif

Although, I think he'll turn into a vampire later. :psweatduck:

Spoiler

CLJ-46.gif

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

BTW, it's really bad in the sense that I went into Joseon Jives and stare into the thread thinking, boy, have I not been here for a very looooong time kind of feeling

Hahaha!! That's very true for you. I haven't seen you in JJ much. There's not much of a difference for me because I'm usually in both, but definitely in CC more nowadays. Poong is the only Korean drama I'm watching. The episodes this week were better!! 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1