@mademoiselle Little bit sad that we don't have anymore Queen's Umbrella. This drama could have had one or two more episodes. At least we can ogle more at MSM.

Okay we need to finalise the SJK badges.  @movingwheel was serious when she told me she wanted LSM badge. Heheheh...so we choose that scene when SJK told him he was the Miracle shareholder? 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle Little bit sad that we don't have anymore Queen's Umbrella. This drama could have had one or two more episodes. At least we can ogle more at MSM.

Yeah. But I'm really grateful that the drama gave us a lot of Seong Nam and Chung Ha's scenes in the last episode. Their relationship has good closure even though it can be so much more. I guess the PD knows what the audiences want to see. I think the let down for me in terms of character is the King. Choi Won Young is such an amazing actor but I felt his character is didn't really let him really flex his acting skills and shine, contrary to his performance in The Golden Spoon.

Let's hope MSM doesn't become the next LDH. He wants to have a noona-dongsaeng relationship in his next drama. :jiminbtssigh: Seriously, come romance me then. :lmao2:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, movingwheel said:

@abs-oluteM hahaha finalise one for me....i loved his expression there but if you guys find something better...pls do share....

Girl, it's hard for us because with young Oppa, I can go by what I like/think is handsome but I don't see Lee Sung Min ahjussi that way 😅

For me I'll probably pick this one where he's smiling (top left) if it needs to be GIF form. Otherwise you can pick an image from JTBC's facebook.

img.gif

• Heart Eyes 2

@movingwheel @abs-oluteM @Tofu Hahaha. I'm leaving it to you guys.

I got my Seong Nam and Seok Woo (Rowoon) GIF badges so I'm quite content 😆 although there was a crazy time where I wanted to collect all of Rowoon's drama characters as badges coz I didn't have his characters from She Would Never Know and Tomorrow! :letalQQ: And it'd be even more excellent if Haru is in GIF too. And omg, and him in House on Wheels 4 too! But these would suck my retirement funds dry.

Reposting this because, gosh, I need to ogle at pretty Oppa to forget about work stress. This is such a good shot, @Tofu :wow:. Thanks for making a HD version of it! Love love love it. :heart:

QU-17.gif

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Let's hope MSM doesn't become the next LDH. He wants to have a noona-dongsaeng relationship in his next drama. :jiminbtssigh: Seriously, come romance me then. :lmao2:

Touch wood...omg no ....I will cry.  I have no issues if visually it looks good where noona-donsaeng are concerned but sometimes the chemistry doesn't work when the gap is too big.

For SJK these would be my pick ( I like him a little evil and angry ahahah)

Spoiler

e4c427ef22d70cfc98837927e6f262f2a1a24be5

Spoiler

img.gif

Okay @movingwheel this is actually a good scene (the top one with a smirk from him...like what @mademoiselle says.

It is a nice tribute to LSM

Spoiler

img.gif

cc @Tofu

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle I saw my friend after a few weeks and her phone is all Moon Sang Min. So many photos of him as her wallpaper. :lmao2:

She tells me that he is the first person she's loved because she even switched her family wallpaper out for him. Hahaha!

Ahahahahahahahahaha!

Spoiler

That's me with Rowoon. Sometimes I go pay with my mobile, I've to make sure I cover my phone esp. at Korean shops coz they'll know that's some Korean Oppa! xDDDDDDD

Tell your friend I approve! :btsnamjoonlove:

• Haha 3

Latest addition to the bunch :wow2:

Im Si Wan :Party02:

(Yes if you remember correctly, last time I did say he's not my type or something like that along the line 😅

He first captured my eyes on Emergency Declaration as the villain who brought the virus to plane. I had to say his performance is stellar and stealing the show. I'm glad he's being nominated to many awards. 

Currently really enjoying Summer Strike, and I even now working on Run On (yes sport drama that I hate 😅). I found him looks super cute here, he looks like lost puppy and you just want to adopt him. Oh yes and I saw KTO, @JenL's major crush here haha... he's a cute art student. 

P.s Did I miss anything? I think majority pages now filled with Moon guy and Song Jong Ki... :lmao2:

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

LOL! See @SilverMoonTea never say never. What's next to watch? Misaeng?

For Movies, check out Line and Merciless.

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Hahaha! I don't know if I have the courage to have an oppa as my wallpaper. Although, I work with people who are not familiar with Asian actors so I guess if I do, they won't know. 

I don't show or let people touch my phone so it's pretty private and they usually don't see. Somehow I feel more safe using Oppa as wallpapers than my private photos.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3

@SilverMoonTea I ♥ Siwan's character in Run On because he always speaks very soft and gentle. And his lines are kinda quirky and different to "normal" people in there too, which makes him really interesting to watch. I don't know, it was just very well-played by Siwan there.

I also love his interaction with his mum. Hahaha! I don't know if you hadn't gotten there yet but can't help but wanting to post this. Hehehe.

tumblr-84759c89b7f53181194acad08d599f07-
tumblr-ceff97cf13fb39870b9b1484a657cd15-
tumblr-ee6c8927df8564ba6e4534d124db5c79-

@Tofu Ryeoun and Moon Sang Min's hyung are friends!

This is his Hyung's IG

https://www.instagram.com/sanghyxn/

They don't really look alike, do they?

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
17 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Wait, there are dimples? I've tried looking into it but I don't quite see it unless it's those ... can you show?

HAHAHAHA! I should probably rephrase and say it's more of a smile line than a dimple. It was early in the morning when I respond and couldn't think of the word to explain why MSM is cuter. :laugh:

I watched parts of Alchemy S2 and I'm loving Lee Jae Wook's style. They should have made him look this good in S1! I probably would have watched it then. Haha! I made a gif of Lee Jae Wook and couldn't help but laugh. The contrast between the two oppas I adored today is so vast -- just look at them! :lmao2:

AOS-01.gif
SS-01.gif

• Haha 1

I guess not wearing a shirt under a cardigan is still a trend. Although, I don't know if that's the cardigan you should opt to not have an undershirt when you're wearing it. Haha! 

He looks good, can't wait to see the rest of the photos! They should have released more!

• Haha 1