Bridgerton [US Drama] - Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story - 4 May 2023 [Current]

Jane

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Anyone watching this? I liked the 1st season, but haven't felt motivated to watch the 2nd season as yet. Though I will eventually.

Me too !!! I just did not like the casting... Indian Women being dark...okay fine...some maybe but not black dark... our families might have fetish for white skin and i think everyone has.... but we will be somewhat in between dark and fair.... !!! they should have actually casted an Indian for this role since she is portraying typical "sharma" surname. And Sharma is a north indian surname which typically have mostly fair skin people. if they are casting for an indian origin character , they should have been true to the actual roots.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

• 1 month later...

Very late to this (as usual) but I've watched I want to say 4 or 5 episodes of the current season? It's not bad but since it wasn't one of the stories I loved in the first place, I'm struggling to continue the show. The series as a whole, I love. Certain stories in particular though.... not my cup of tea. 

Anyone still watching it? Is it worth going through the rest of the season? 

• Like 2

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

On 5/29/2022 at 8:46 PM, Phikyl said:

Anyone still watching it? Is it worth going through the rest of the season? 

I found it a very slowwww story which went around in circles. But I'm looking forward to next season because I'm pretty much only here for Penelope and Collin  :wow: I have turned into a Polin character shipper :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/4/2023 at 9:23 PM, Mizv said:

It’s finally here .  Screw work! I’m going to binge watch after staff meeting. 

I ended up binging this too & I liked it. Way more than the 1st season. The story of Queen Charlotte & King George was somewhat bittersweet. I felt quite sad for her at the end seeing all that she endured for him. They chose very matching leads for the roles . We also got to see a lot of Lady Danbury & how she came to be the Queen’s confidante & the link between Violet Bridgerton and her. 

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@abs-oluteM  I feel pity for Charlotte, but impressed how she stood by George side for so long. I’m really addicted to historical romance, so ended up learning more about the real life Charlotte.  It was awesome seeing the background of the 3 ladies.  Perked me pay attention to them more when the next Bridgerton series comes out.   

• Clapping Hands 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2023 at 12:32 PM, Mizv said:

My favorite scene of Queen Charlotte of Brigerton. 

Charlotte and George have great chemistry.

• Heart Eyes 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House