Pictures for Your Thoughts

@NiteWalker that is also one of my favorite places . I love Japan a lot , but in particular Kyoto has a special feeling to it . I have explored different parts of Japan over 3 trips but Kyoto itself  I hv been there twice . That’s how much I love it 

This was also taken at the Arashiyama Bamboo Forest . It was just one of those lucky shots where suddenly there was no one ( which is rare considering how touristy it is in spring / summer ) 

I128nnL.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@abs-oluteM very true....went i went there....it was full of ppl, there no way you can snap a shot without anyone infront of you or at the back of you....however we notice this path where they do not allow anyone in and they only allow tri-shaw to past by.....and alot of ppl just stood at the entrance to snap a shot hahahhaa n i did the same 😉 

74270774_10156774725040959_4714888417488

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Ya @NiteWalker I think that one must pay or something.  So I quickly took a picture . And ask my family to pose and all . But honestly it was so hot even though it was shady & it was early June . I cannot tahan heat , lol ! But still it was beautiful . 

This is still part of Arashiyama 

BxK5cLI.jpg

• Like 7
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ya @NiteWalker I think that one must pay or something.  So I quickly took a picture . And ask my family to pose and all . But honestly it was so hot even though it was shady & it was early June . I cannot tahan heat , lol ! But still it was beautiful . 

This is still part of Arashiyama 

oh we went at Nov/15 there....it was autumn so it was really nice....and cooling....if u're not there to see sakura i advise you to pick autumn, a lil colder at certain period however it is honestly nicer to walk around too....

u just need a thicker jacket hahahaha and some hotpad 😛 

and when it is cooling no matter how far u walk u wont really feel lethargic at all.....

this one was at Takayama, Gifu.

75580318_10156777827015959_5537146806657

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

@NiteWalker I hv no issues with cold . We’ve travelled in different seasons but that was last year & we wanted to cover other parts of Japan this round , and normally I need the period where there is a Long school hol like June . My coldest experience was definitely Seoul at -6 c . It was an experience 🥶 . 
This was at the foot of a ski resort - Elysian Gangchon. I think there are better ski slopes then this but this was close enough to Seoul for a day trip . I can’t ski for nuts but the kids had fun 

49ZpXWy.jpg

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

This is bee hives from a Durian Orchard.

That little holes is where you put in a straw to suck the honey out, taste a little sourish.

wow.....

this is the first times i seen something like this.......it look a lil bit like snail if i look standing up........

so u mean if it is a fresh honey it will be a lil sourish instead of sweet?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

I'm actually awe at the thorny bits for a beehives. Looks different to the ones we generally know of. Very interesting, @Thong Thin 👍🏻

I was also having the same thought when I first get to know and was hesitating to try cause looks so dirty !

However, I gave in for my second visit to the orchard.

The orchard manager says those selling on the shelves are not pure.

• Like 6
On 8/23/2020 at 5:22 AM, bluepebbles said:

My neighborhood had a lot of stray cats . I wish i can adopt them but my dorm dont allow it. 

So cute! I would love to adopt a cat too but some of my family is allergic. If I had a cat, they would not be able to visit me. =(

Here's a photo of Haru, my dog. He was partially named after Big Bang's Haru Haru, but mainly after the Japanese word for spring since that's when we got him. =)

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 6
1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Tofu Awww so cute! So this is Haru. :hearties:

Please give him? her? a good tummy rub from us.

Haru is a boy and absolutely! Tummy rubs are his favorite. 🙂

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

ah...this the one.....i remember i got very very very close to it....however he just stay there quietly in his basket and look at me with his eyes thru all that furs of his :D 

So cute! Was this someone's dog? 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I like Nara... the food is the cheapest there bwahaha... the deer really cute too... love them...

I pity some of them looking so skinny, but I love how they'd nod their heads asking for food. So cute. One tried to eat my plastic bag and I panicked and whack its head (to stop it). I felt bad and it was a spontaneous reaction. I have good intention though. Hours before I couldn't stop an adult deer swallowing whole a plastic bag so I didn't want this one to eat it too.

Last I went, they have a deer themed/mascot (?) It's soooo cute!

UhDWLzG.jpg

... and this foreign blonde lady wore such a lovely liliac kimono that I snuck a picture of her...

gNaqFzp.jpg?1

In conclusion, I love everything about Japan 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 3