Pictures for Your Thoughts

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea @mademoisellesia Nara was nice ...though the deer poop everywhere :shocked2:
cheongsam also I don’t like , how to wear la kimono. You know all these traditional clothes must hv like nice figure.  Just realized so many Japan loving fans here 

@Thong Thin hello !!!!  Malaysian here too. 

@NiteWalker nice plant.  What is it called ? 

:MewWave: @abs-oluteM  Hello ! 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

This was from yesterday when I walked to the shops to get a can of Coke, and I thought it was ... special.

FAMgjnX.jpg

... and then few steps down, there was another different one...

Spoiler

wtoiByb.jpg

Yes I agree, all the pictures are beautifully taken. @NiteWalker At first I thought the black stuff on the plant was aphids (LOL!) and then I realised belatedly they are skin of the seeds.

Last but not least, I went to grocery shop and was fascinated with the oyster mushrooms growing so pretty :wow:

on4xmbM.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Shocked 1
11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Awww, so cute!

Hahaha I wouldn't call it cute.

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

that's a snake right???

I suspect it is a lizard. I don't dare to ruffle the grass to check. Months & months ago this FAT lizard gave me a huge fright just lying there right out in the open so I'm guessing it's the same lizard.

20200315-112046.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 3
2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

er....dont go near them pls......snakes or lizards they are dangerous

Yeah I didn't. If it's a snake, I'd run and call snake catcher. The photos were taken using zoom function on the phone 😅

I think this is the same lizard I saw. This one isn't dangerous and apparently good to have around in the garden for pest control. I saw it once being attacked by birds few years ago in another neighbourhood. It was running for its life and so slow because of the short legs.

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Yeah I didn't. If it's a snake, I'd run and call snake catcher. The photos were taken using zoom function on the phone 😅

I think this is the same lizard I saw. This one isn't dangerous and apparently good to have around in the garden for pest control. I saw it once being attacked by birds few years ago in another neighbourhood. It was running for its life and so slow because of the short legs.

hahaha....still i wont believe it, they can bite too u know....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2