Pictures for Your Thoughts

NiteWalker

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea @mademoisellesia Nara was nice ...though the deer poop everywhere :shocked2:
cheongsam also I don’t like , how to wear la kimono. You know all these traditional clothes must hv like nice figure.  Just realized so many Japan loving fans here 

@Thong Thin hello !!!!  Malaysian here too. 

@NiteWalker nice plant.  What is it called ? 

:MewWave: @abs-oluteM  Hello ! 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I made cookies for my nephews a few weeks ago and bought more ingredients the other day to make more for them. 😃

The things that I do for JangHaven, but one of the perks of being forced to get up so early is I get to watch sunrises. It's still too early for me... *yawn*  

This was taken from my hut off the coast of Belize. I miss traveling.

This was from yesterday when I walked to the shops to get a can of Coke, and I thought it was ... special.

FAMgjnX.jpg

... and then few steps down, there was another different one...

Spoiler

wtoiByb.jpg

Yes I agree, all the pictures are beautifully taken. @NiteWalker At first I thought the black stuff on the plant was aphids (LOL!) and then I realised belatedly they are skin of the seeds.

Last but not least, I went to grocery shop and was fascinated with the oyster mushrooms growing so pretty :wow:

on4xmbM.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Shocked 1
3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

get a cactus then :x

if u can even kill a cactus really nothing to say hahaha

We killed cactus darling... 

Me & @abs-oluteM... 

Japan was okay for me. I wanna go Korea next or Eastern Europe. But I just wanna go back my hometown first sigh... 

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker.jpg

Cos life too short with just one oppa ❤ Oppa Tracker ❤

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

We killed cactus darling... 

Me & @abs-oluteM... 

ahahahah...I did not want to tell @NiteWalker that...but since it is out there, oh well my cactus plants have died on me :nervous:  ahahahahah

• Haha 5

giphy.gifMon-Tues : River Where The Moon Rises, Navillera  Wed-Thurs : Oh My Master Fri-Sat : Taxi Driver Sat- Sun: Vincenzo   

15 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I suspect it is a lizard. I don't dare to ruffle the grass to check. Months & months ago this FAT lizard gave me a huge fright just lying there right out in the open so I'm guessing it's the same lizard.

er....dont go near them pls......snakes or lizards they are dangerous

• Like 3

Currently Watching:  You're My Hero (C) Hello Mr. Gu (C)

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

er....dont go near them pls......snakes or lizards they are dangerous

Yeah I didn't. If it's a snake, I'd run and call snake catcher. The photos were taken using zoom function on the phone 😅

I think this is the same lizard I saw. This one isn't dangerous and apparently good to have around in the garden for pest control. I saw it once being attacked by birds few years ago in another neighbourhood. It was running for its life and so slow because of the short legs.

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Yeah I didn't. If it's a snake, I'd run and call snake catcher. The photos were taken using zoom function on the phone 😅

I think this is the same lizard I saw. This one isn't dangerous and apparently good to have around in the garden for pest control. I saw it once being attacked by birds few years ago in another neighbourhood. It was running for its life and so slow because of the short legs.

hahaha....still i wont believe it, they can bite too u know....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently Watching:  You're My Hero (C) Hello Mr. Gu (C)

giphy.gif