Pictures for Your Thoughts

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I like reptiles, so it looks like a cute lizard to me. Very striking looking anyway.

I don't approach snakes or lizards in the wild, since I have a healthy respect for them, but think they're fascinating to look at.

I like looking at them too but feel safer if we are separated by a thick wall of glass. Otherwise I can only admire from afar via the zoom camera. They are intriguing especially this one has a glow on it skin and patterns are really pretty, but I am still sort of scare of them coz of their unpredictability. I read that this lizard will determine whether we're a threat to it or not and if not, it will appear more frequently in front of us. So I guess it has determined I'm no threat, LOL! 

25 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Wild mushroom from the garden.

Such a nice beautiful color ! 

That's a big lizard !

How long its been there ?

Omg, those mushrooms are beautiful. Can't eat them right? Beautiful ones = poison. 

Not sure how long it has been there sunning itself. It was already there when I came out to water the plants and took photos of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I like looking at them too but feel safer if we are separated by a thick wall of glass. Otherwise I can only admire from afar via the zoom camera. They are intriguing especially this one has a glow on it skin and patterns are really pretty, but I am still sort of scare of them coz of their unpredictability. I read that this lizard will determine whether we're a threat to it or not and if not, it will appear more frequently in front of us. So I guess it has determined I'm no threat, LOL! 

Omg, those mushrooms are beautiful. Can't eat them right? Beautiful ones = poison. 

Not sure how long it has been there sunning itself. It was already there when I came out to water the plants and took photos of it.

Nah.... not sure if is edible. Previously it was the shape of inoki mushroom which did not get my attention.

Guess, as long as we do no harm to their home aka resting place, is ok to leave it there.

Like said, it helps to get rid of pests.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Nah.... not sure if is edible. Previously it was the shape of inoki mushroom which did not get my attention.

Guess, as long as we do no harm to their home aka resting place, is ok to leave it there.

Like said, it helps to get rid of pests.

usually they say the prettier the mushroom is, the poisonous it is....

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hahahahahahahahaha @Thong Thin you're supporting LMH. :laugh:

I had tried once, something similar, it was so bitter. Was nothing like how the actors had it and said it tasted good in dramas. So yes, please do let me know if you have a different experience. 

:love: off course..I have to support my one and only bias...

Just tried 1 sachet, thick liquid and a bit bitter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Is that your coffee machine @abnoch:cool:

-----------------

So for now will have to travel in my dreams. One of my favourite destinations is Vietnam. I have been to many different parts over the years. The food is to my taste,  there's  a lot to do and it is a great place to chill.

This was taken in the main capital Ho Chi Minh

gDUicji.jpg

And this is my favorite beach called AnBang beach, 15 minutes drive from Hoi An which is in central Vietnam

3eC7HWX.jpg

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

15 minutes ago, abnoch said:

is that your related-little stage? (child, niece--I mean)

Yeah. Barely two weeks before programs in schools were banned, three weeks before lockdown.

These were in two venues. The first one was for an interschool choir competition. The second was a school play and concert.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

14 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@abs-oluteM I have

btw many times I typed triplem instead and going through backspace to correct it, abs:PikachuFacePalm:

@MayanEcho we just could rely on vaccine rn to be 'normal' and I hate that idea

oh wow. Is that why you know so much about coffee ?  ...I just realised you have so many different businesses that you run...Are you still doing your engineering stuff? 

Yes, I have thought of going back to my original name but I like the word abs so much .ahahaah ..it is very me.

@MayanEcho yes , that is the problem when people take things too lightly .

I love Shanghai...there's something about it. A very cosmopolitan city.  Maybe I can find Johnny Huang next time I visit again

:laugh:

LXChjRL.jpg

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@abs-oluteM I'm heavily interested in coffee since high school. Here back in 2014 when I'm in college was kind of waking up year that more people around my age took a look at coffee things but not much of shacks that offer the right atmosphere for this group range. It was a great chance. Hehe I quitted last year, very exhausted to work in the field. I miss it though. Probably 1-3 years later I would try to apply or connect again if there is available position.

Your name, of course, absolutely, okay, I got it. Hahaha:Ghastlel:

• Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

f-150-st-steam.png