Pictures for Your Thoughts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

its must be nice taking the ride thru that

It's a more than half hour ride and very nice when the climate is pleasant. It can get damp though when the boat is within the fountains because lots of mists are produced by the water jets. The ride starts in the evening when the dancing fountains are activated until before midnight.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

8 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

It's a more than half hour ride and very nice when the climate is pleasant. It can get damp though when the boat is within the fountains because lots of mists are produced by the water jets. The ride starts in the evening when the dancing fountains are activated until before midnight.

i think when you are in the ride you will not be feeling the damp....however after the ride yes you will feel it lols.....

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i think when you are in the ride you will not be feeling the damp....however after the ride yes you will feel it lols.....

Sometimes it also depends on which song and the water jet choreo it would be. 😄  If it's like the "Thriller" of MJ, that has lots of mists and jets. The mists also travel several metres beyond the edge of the pool. Even in winter, water would still be replenished regularly to maintain a certain depth.

• Haha 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

the tail look different....its a fat look tails from the normal gecko where we seen with a thinner type of tail 

I know, it's so fat from body to tail. It's so unproportionate kind of skink/lizard LOLLLL. I'm starting to find it cute too as long as it doesn't always appear out of no where to scare me like the first time as its head and skin look like a snake.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I know, it's so fat from body to tail. It's so unproportionate kind of skink/lizard LOLLLL. I'm starting to find it cute too as long as it doesn't always appear out of no where to scare me like the first time as its head and skin look like a snake.

its probably been having a good meal from your garden thats why it looks extremely 'healthy' **ahem**

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

its probably been having a good meal from your garden thats why it looks extremely 'healthy' **ahem**

If this lizard is what I think it is, it is definitely having a good year because its tail is so fat. The info I read said they reserve fat & water in their tails... lol. Or maybe it lost its tail before and it's still growing back :idk: coz I thought it should look like this

Spoiler

681642_orig.jpg

Hmm, finally found one that looks like mine

Spoiler

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...