On 3/16/2021 at 9:24 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Perfect age is 28, according the math group. Next perfect number 496. Why, how? :thinking: lols

Lol they really related everything with math, omg... Even on their holiday seriously :laugh:

The girls from neuro science are more fun, they didnt talk any from their field.

I laughed for the couple from Germany, they wear the same purple shirt coincidentally, and the wife felt ackward and told her husband to move lol.

Seriously i wonder about how the girls from neuro science getting locked in their room lol, wooshik did left the key on the door, i think it should be placed in the floor.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Tothestars said:

I laughed for the couple from Germany, they wear the same purple shirt coincidentally, and the wife felt ackward and told her husband to move lol.

Haha I'm a bit confused too with this portion? The husband seems not really eager to move & change the sitting place. Why do he need to move? Lols... theyre couple anyway. 

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Not only that he cooked ramyeon for Youn Yuh Jung and she loved it (still don't know how ramyeon can be that delicious lol). It was a lot of praises for Seo Joon and I think he's becoming a good cook. He made pipi seaweed soup for the birthday Maths boy. He said he made it for his mom before so it's his own recipe.

@SilverMoonTea

I die from watching those Mathematicians. Goodness. All they talk about is Maths, morning and night! ☠ Everything goes back to Maths! 🥴🤯

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea

I die from watching those Mathematicians. Goodness. All they talk about is Maths, morning and night! ☠ Everything goes back to Maths! 🥴🤯

Even when they are trying to write a message to the staff, they keep talking as it they have to solve the formula hahaha 

On 3/20/2021 at 12:38 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I haven't watched this? But he's a total sweetheart @Tofu!

Yu Mi ate the fried dumplings when it still hot for their breakfast. In ep 10, they put dumplings into the rice cake soup and they fried the leftovers dumpling that have been steamed. Yu Mi and Woo Shik fought a little because Woo Shik want to put the steamed dumplings to her soup but Yu Mi prefers the fried one. She tasted the one that just have been removed from the pan for a taste and almost got a burned because the filling is too hot (she took a big bite). Seo Joon who is watching her told to spit the food out (she could just throw it away) while offering his hands to receive it but Yu Mi said no. He has worked hard for it so she didn't want to waste it.

@SilverMoonTea your dimple oppa keeps sticking to Yu Mi when taking group photos. He even became a softie when she asked him for a juice xD He said no at first but in the end still made it for her. 

• Haha 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Finished watching ep 11. Next week will be the last episode of this season.. I'll miss watching this show, even though I mostly craving for foods or laughing at the drawing joke that is never ending. :laugh:

The last batch of guests are all young people who mostly are students and couple of teachers and an intern. Maybe because they are all young they immediately bond with each other and spend more times with each other talking and catching up with others.

Ep 11 showed the last dinner preparation and the teams works really well. Kitchen team really sped up in cooking lots of food and managing to finish all the preparation in time. The hall team really did a wonderful job in covering up each other and become more faster in serving the food. CEO Youn really become more talkative and enjoying her role as the CEO. Woo Shik the intern is really becoming reliable and almost didn't make any mistakes.

@SilverMoonTeaI guess your dimple oppa secretly enjoys making dessert? For the dessert he's going to serve the waffle with pear jam (his innovation) and it looks tasty. I want to eat that too :SquirtleNiceAhah:

• Haha 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Because today is a public holiday in my place and had good internet connection, I could watch Youn's Stay episode 12, the finale. The wrapped the last business day well and send off all the guests with warm food and memorable experiences. 

The last few minutes we got to see short interviews from the casts about how they feel while doing the business and their opinions of the casts. Everyone praised each other, especially the two chefs Yu Mi and Seo Joon who worked really hard preparing the food and also to Woo Shik the adorable maknae and intern who made sure to accommodate all the guests while also entertaining the elders casts. And till the end of closing remarks, Yu Mi's pictures never failed to make them laugh :laugh:

Such a good shows and I'll miss it watching this while feeling hungry over the delicious looking foods or feeling jealous with the guests for being able to experience this on their stay in SK. Great job to all casts and staff. Thank you for providing us a warm and enjoyable moments for the last 3 months :heart:

• Like 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

• 2 weeks later...

A special director cut (or in another name a special wrapping video) by Na PD for Youn Stay casts have been uploaded to Na PD youtube's channel. 

(sub will be provided by Na PD's team. I expect it the sub will be out probably one week from the uploaded time)

Summary of what happened in the video (while waiting for the subs out) (roughly translated)

- The casts gather in Korean Beef Restaurant in April. They gather to have a promotional shoots for overseas promotion and also short interviews (I wonder who have bought the international broadcasts for the show. From the caption the country that have been mentioned are Hong Kong, Japan, South East Asian countries).

- First one to arrive is Seo Jin. Na PD jokingly asks what he has been up to because his face is glowing. (He's currently has no job LOL (note he just finished filming Times, OCN)). Second is Yu Mi. She told the staffs that she finally found out the culprit who put her pictures inside the fridge. Until the broadcast she didn't think that Seo Joon will be one of the culprit. Seo Jin mentioned about the last scene of ep 12, where they ended the scene with Yu Mi pictures that made all the casts burst out laughing. Na PD jokes that if one day they open a museum, her picture will be shown there. Seo Jin then said they could just open it even with her picture only :laugh: Third to arrive was Seo Joon followed by Woo Shik. Last but not least, the star of our show, the CEO, Youn Yuh Jung. They welcomed her with a big applause and flowers to congrats her in winning many awards for her performance in Minari.

- Youn asks Woo Shik how he did while attending the awards ceremony for Parasite because she felt tired and overwhelmed with so many awards and speech she had to give for the awards acceptance. Not only she had to give many interviews, her popularity also made her the actress on demand for CF and magazine pictures. And then they proceed with the photo shoots and interview (as I've mentioned at the beginning). While waiting for her turn, Youn shares that she's half asleep while accepting the awards for SAG because it's 5 am KST when the ceremony was being held. Na PD carefully asks how many awards that she has received and she coolly answered that she didn't count it  :pandacool: (Until April 5th, the current awards she has received is 36 awards according to Na PD's team calculation)

- After the promotional shoots, Na PD told them that they gather for the last filming for Youn Stay. As the final filming, he wants to have a small ceremony to celebrate it. Yu Mi started to shake and said she's afraid about what he's going to do (afterall Na PD is famous for kidnapping moment for Youth over Flowers series). Woo Shik guessed whether they would meet with previous guests one by one. Both were wrong, Na PD just want to give them some presents. Seo Joon wonders if one of the present is the induction stove while Seo Jin predicted that one of the present is Yu Mi's picture. However, to make it more fun they are going to have a small quiz. Youn asks if Na PD is filming this with new journey to west format. She mentioned about his latest show the Variety Show Business Trip (Game Cateters). She joked that he really works hard with his many projects. Yu Mi mentioned that she really enjoyed watching the Wise Camping Life (poke @Jane). They are going to have simple quizzed and with that they will decide the ranking for choosing the presents (1st to 5th)

Questions 1: Mention the ingredients for bugak (the vegetable crackers) that is served as appetizer in fall business -> Winner Yu Mi. (note: Seo Jin didn't know the answer while the other 4 knew. He only served it but didn't help in preparing or explaining it to the guests)

Question 2:  Mention the countries of the guests for the first day of business 

-> Winner Seo Jin (he steals the answers after listening to others' discussion and guessing)

Question 3: Mentioned the 3 name out of 6 people from the NGO group

-> Winner Yu Mi (kind of steals the answer from Woo Shik. lol)

Question 4: Current slang words/ popular words that currently being used by younger people buy abbreviating a long sentence to one word

-> Winner Seo Jin (steals it from Woo Shik)

Question 5: Total of children guests

-> Winner Seo Jin (he clearly remembered this one)

Question 6: Nonsense Quiz ( a pun like question)

-> Winner Woo Shik (steals it from Seo Jin)

Question 7 (a battle between Seo Joon and Youn who is currently on the last place. Youn said she's not embarrassed even if she lost because she's not a competitive person. But actually she was LOL. She didn't want to be on the last place)  Rank the top 3 of main dishes that got order the most in the business.

-> Winner Youn (1st place Tteok Galbi, 2nd Sweet and Spicy Fried Chicken, 3rd Braised Chicken)

Question 8 Mention the 4 dishes that are served for breakfast (exclude the porridge)

-> Winner Woo Shik (Question specially made for Seo Joon so that he could answer but Woo Shik steals his answer. Later Youn scolded Woo Shik for stealing the answer and jokingly told Seo Joon to not play with him)

-> Winner for Question 9 (Question not mentioned in the video) is Woo Shik who steals the answer again from Seo Joon 

Question 10 Abbreviation quiz of current popular terms that is being used

-> Winner Woo Shik (again steals it from Seo Jin LOL)

Times for present. The order of choosing the present is Woo Shik, Seo Jin, Yu Mi, Yuh Jung and Seo Joon

The present:

Woo Shik: Kite

Seo Jin: Induction Stove ( @SilverMoonTea your oppa has a gold hands and looked at how excited he is when he got it LOL)

Yu Mi: Everyone joked that what she's going to do if she got her picture. And yes she really got it! Yu Mi's pricture (:laugh::laugh::laugh: my stomach hurts from laughing while I watch this. And they hang her pictures in her company (Soop Ent) galery of actors? LMAO)

Yuh Jung: A bag of chestnuts (at first she thought it was a stone because it's heavy)

Seo Joon: Warm blanket

Last message to the viewers:

Woo Shik: Thank you for being together with us. It was really a great memory for me and I hope Youn Stay will also a good memories for all of you. Everyone always thank you so much

Seo Joon: Dear viewers, together with a new member (points to Woo Shik) we've worked hard shooting for Youn Stay and thank you so much for watching it. Right now everyone is suffering, but I think this hard time too will pass soon. I hope together we can stay strong. Stay healthy. 

Yu Mi: Today's weather is warm and I was happy that we can gather after a long time. I hoped you can enjoy the program and I think we did well in delivering it. Let's meet again

Seo Jin: Thank you for watching Youn Stay. And for the last filming, I'm really happy that I can spend it together with Samsung's Induction stove. Thank you

Yuh Jung: Thank you for enjoying our program and if you didn't enjoy it, well we couldn't do much about it. We've tried our best. Anyway all of us were having fun doing it, and if you did enjoy it then it would be great. Uh well it's hard to say this. (Seo Jin to Youn: Teacher no matter how you speak, all citizen will understand and forgave you. (Joking that she's now one of national treasure for winning many international acting awards) We really had fun. Should we do this again or not? 

:heart: If there's another season in the future, I'd look forward it. Thank you so much to all casts and crews. Hope you all stay safe and healthy. 'Till we meet again :hearties:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...