Doom At Your Service 어느 날 우리 집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 [2021]

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/04/park-bo-young-seo-in-guk-more-meddle-with-fate-in-main-poster-for-new-tvn-series-doom-at-your-service

New group posters! Everyone looks good...but am here for Kang Tae Oh. :heart:

PBY's drama choices have been a hit & miss (her movies like Werewolf Boy and On Your Wedding Day were pretty good). 

In 'Doom At Your Service', each of these lead characters lead lives seeking to fulfill their own, distinct wishes. FIrst, Park Bo Young plays the role of an ordinary woman named Tak Dong Kyung, whose fate one day comes crashing down on her. Angered by her situation, she wishes destruction on the rest of the world. What she gets instead is a mysterious man who shows up at her door, calling himself Destruction (Seo In Guk). 

Alongside Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk, Lee Soo Hyuk plays the role of a handsome entrepreneur Cha Joo Ik, while Kang Tae Oh plays the role of Lee Hyun Kyu, a man struggling with regret after the pains of his first love. Finally, Shin Do Hyun plays the role of Tak Dong Kyung's best friend Na Ji Na, who suddenly also finds herself in the middle of a love-triangle. 

1618285155-ey0nkh6u8aekaho.jpeg

1618285338-20210412-parkboyoung.jpg

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Kang Tae Oh Transforms Into Charming Café Owner For “Doom At Your Service”

kang-tae-oh-2.jpeg

The first stills of Kang Tae Oh have been released for “Doom at Your Service”!

The upcoming fantasy romance drama about a character named Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), who causes everything he touches to vanish, and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate.

Kang Tae Oh will play Lee Hyun Kyu, the first love of Na Ji Na (Shin Do Hyun). He is living with regret after running away from love when he was young, and he is now stuck in a love triangle with Ji Na and his roommate Cha Joo Ik (Lee Soo Hyuk).

The first stills give a glimpse of Kang Tae Oh’s transformation into Lee Hyun Kyu, who is a café owner.

kang-tae-oh-3.jpeg

Wearing a bright yellow sweater, Hyun Kyu melts hearts with his sweet smile. However, he becomes serious when he works on his coffee, showing professionalism behind the counter.

kang-tae-oh-1.jpeg

The drama’s production team commented, “The staff on set fell for Kang Tae Oh’s soft and warm charms since the first filming session. He is portraying Hyun Kyu to be a character even more charming than expected through detailed character research and his own uniqueness added in,” and asked viewers to look forward to Kang Tae Oh’s acting in the drama.

“Doom at Your Service” is set to premiere on May 10 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1) via soompi

---

@abs-oluteM Kang Tae Oh looks gorgeous here! @JenL @ktcjdrama You two adopted him too, right?

• Heart Eyes 3

Shin Do Hyun Gets Stuck In A Love Triangle In Upcoming Drama “Doom At Your Service”

shin-do-hyun-2.jpeg

Upcoming drama “Doom at Your Service” has released the first stills of Shin Do Hyun!

The tvN fantasy romance drama is about a character named Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), who causes everything he touches to vanish, and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate.

Shin Do Hyun plays Tak Dong Kyung’s best friend Na Ji Na, who is a web novelist. One of the images shows Na Ji Na in her office, focused on her work with sparkling eyes and hands on her keyboard.

shin-do-hyun-1.jpeg

In “Doom at Your Service,” Na Ji Na will be at the center of a love triangle with Cha Joo Ik (Lee Soo Hyuk), who is the subject of her first kiss, and her first love Lee Hyun Kyu (Kang Tae Oh). Additional stills show Ji Na drawing attention with her stunning looks as she flaunts bold jewelry and bright lipstick. Her radiating confidence causes further curiosity about her personality and how she will be involved with her potential love interests.

shin-do-hyun-11.jpeg

The drama’s production team commented, “Shin Do Hyun has been making staff members smile at every filming session with her energetic and lovable charms. In addition, she awes everyone as she perfects her own version of Na Ji Na through endless efforts and passion including visual and stylistic changes. Viewers will be able to see Shin Do Hyun’s new and diverse charms through ‘Doom at Your Service.'”

“Doom at Your Service” is set to premiere on May 10 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Source (1) via soompi

:pandasadspoon: It's not on Netflix!

• Haha 3

Park Bo Young And Seo In Guk Hold Hands In Alluring Main Poster For “Doom At Your Service”

EzUZurfVUAERqOr?format=jpg&name=4096x409

tvN’s upcoming drama “Doom at Your Service” has revealed its striking main poster!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance about a character named Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), who causes everything he touches to vanish, and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate.

The newly released main poster that resembles a watercolor painting shows Myul Mang and Tak Dong Kyung facing each other while holding hands. Their gazes are deep with longing, and the words between them hint, “Let’s pray for destruction.

Love is here.” The freshly blooming plants beside Tak Dong Kyung symbolize vitality, while the plants behind Myul Mang exude dark energy. The two characters have completely different auras, and it will be intriguing to see how their exciting romance will play out.

“Doom at Your Service” premieres on May 10 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki!

source

• Heart Eyes 3

Park Bo Young Talks About Her Role And Working With Seo In Guk, SF9’s Dawon, And More In “Doom At Your Service”

park-bo-young-1.jpeg

Park Bo Young has more insight into her new drama “Doom at Your Service”!

The upcoming fantasy romance drama is about a character named Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), who causes everything he touches to vanish, and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate. It is written by Im Me Ah Ri of “Beauty Inside” and directed by Kwon Young Il of “My Unfamiliar Family.”

Ahead of the premiere, Park Bo Young took time for an interview with the production team.

On why she chose this drama, Park Bo Young responded, “The most important factors when I am choosing a project are if it is interesting to me, how emotionally touching it is, and if it makes me curious about what happens next. I liked ‘Doom at Your Service’ based on those factors, and more than anything, I really wanted to work with writer Im Me Ah Ri and director Kwon Young Il, so I chose it without hesitation.”

Regarding her character, Park Bo Young shared, “Dong Kyung only has 100 days left to live, and I think her charms are shown in her process of filling up the remaining parts of her life. It is impressive how she frankly and confidently makes decisions that would have been difficult if I was in that same position.” She added, “It’s fun because overall Dong Kyung has many similarities in personality with me.”

The actress went on to explain that it was difficult expressing Dong Kyung’s situation of not having much time to live as it was difficult for her to imagine. “So I wanted to relay to viewers when and what causes Dong Kyung to feel her desire to live, and I am acting while focusing on that aspect.”

When asked about working with the other actors, Park Bo Young revealed that they all have amazing teamwork. About Seo In Guk, who plays her romantic interest, she commented, “While watching actor Seo In Guk’s acting in the past, I thought that we might meet in a project someday, and I am so glad we got to meet in ‘Doom at Your Service’ as Dong Kyung and Myul Mang.”

She shared that there is endless laughter on set when acting with Lee Soo Hyuk, who plays her co-worker Cha Joo Ik, as they have great chemistry. On working with Shin Do Hyun, who plays Na Ji Na, Park Bo Young said, “I am older than her in real life but younger than her in the drama, so we are having fun working together while joking around a lot also.” She added about SF9’s Dawon, “I am working really well on set with actor Dawon, who plays my younger brother Sun Kyung, to the point that it makes me think that it would feel like this if I actually had a younger brother.”

park-bo-young2.jpeg

In response to the question of which scene she is looking forward to the most, Park Bo Young answered, “I am most looking forward to the scene where Dong Kyung first opens up about her feelings to Myul Mang. I am nervous but also looking forward to how that scene will turn out.” She additionally revealed that there is a scene where Dong Kyung and Myul Mang are the only ones walking forward while the world goes backwards, and she had fun working on it as the two actors really walked backwards to film the scene.

To conclude, Park Bo Young commented, “I hope our drama will provide at least a little bit of excitement and fun amidst everyone’s tiring everyday lives. Please look forward to it a lot.”

“Doom at Your Service” will premiere on May 10 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

Source (1) via soompi

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Park Bo Young Struggles To Make It Through Tough Times In “Doom At Your Service”

tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Doom at Your Service” has released new stills of Park Bo Young! 

“Doom at Your Service” is about a character named Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), who causes everything he touches to vanish, and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate. 

Tak Dong Kyung is a character who only has 100 days to live, and she makes a risky contract with a mysterious figure to change her fate. She lives a normal life without any grand dreams, but she tries to make the most of it before she dies. Park Bo Young will captivate viewers by delicately portraying the confident and lovely charms of her new character. 

On April 29, the drama unveiled new stills of Tak Dong Kyung experiencing an unlucky day. In the first photo, her eyes are wide with surprise as she learns she only has 100 days to live. If that wasn’t horrible enough, she ends up in the pouring rain without an umbrella. Despite the long day, she keeps a smile on her face as she sits in front of a table filled with seaweed soup and cake, and it’s almost as if she’s celebrating someone’s birthday. Her expression turns into one of longing as she strokes a pictures frame in front of her. 

The production team shared, “Viewers will fall in love with Tak Dong Kyung’s positive energy as she remains bold and lively despite the unbelievable reality of having only 100 days to live and a day where nothing goes her way. Please look forward to the drama.” 

“Doom at Your Service” premieres on May 10 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1