Doom At Your Service 어느 날 우리 집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 [2021]

1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

I'd rather wear this than the ones LMH wore in The Heirs.

No, no... the one LMH wore is much better in my opinion. Not on him though. I can wear something like that... but no bumblebee costume for me. Unless maybe if it's for a school play :thinking: and by school, I mean pre-school and I'm being the good teacher, supporting the kiddies :smile::hearties:

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

No, no... the one LMH wore is much better in my opinion. Not on him though. I can wear something like that... but no bumblebee costume for me. Unless maybe if it's for a school play :thinking: and by school, I mean pre-school and I'm being the good teacher, supporting the kiddies :smile::hearties:

Hahaha, I'm the opposite. I'd rather look cute like bumblebee than an upholstery/curtains hahahaha. But overall, no to both. Kudos to these boys looking good in it though.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha, I'm the opposite. I'd rather look cute like bumblebee than an upholstery/curtains hahahaha. But overall, no to both. Kudos to these boys looking good in it though.

LOL... don't get me started on the soft pink angora sweater...

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Seo In Guk Enters Park Bo Young’s House Without An Invitation In “Doom At Your Service”

seo-in-guk-2.jpg  park-bo-young.jpg

tvN’s upcoming drama “Doom at Your Service” has shared new stills of Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about a supernatural being named Myul Mang, who causes everything he touches to vanish (played by Seo In Guk), and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung, who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate (played by Park Bo Young).

When Tak Dong Kyung finds out that she has only 100 days left to live, she angrily calls for the world to be “ruined” – which unexpectedly brings the supernatural Myul Mang, whose name is the literal Korean word for “ruin” or “destruction,” to her doorstep.

The newly released stills depict an unexpected meeting between Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang. He appears out of nowhere and enters her house without an invitation. Then he sits on the sofa and makes himself at home. His relaxed expression is lit up with playfulness, and his appearance raises questions about his intentions.

On the other hand, Tak Dong Kyung is dumbstruck, and she stares wide-eyed at the mysterious trespasser. She is hiding behind a wall, and she looks both wary and flustered by the unforeseen situation. Drama fans can look forward to an unpredictable chemistry between a woman whose days are outnumbered and a man who claims he doesn’t love but ends up falling for her anyway.

seo-in-guk.jpg

The drama’s production team shared, “Starting from the first episode, viewers will be able to feel the perfect chemistry between Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk. Starting with the fateful first meeting, Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang will permeate each other and change, and their romance that transcends them will give viewers both fatal excitement and pleasant laughter, so please look forward to it.”

“Doom at Your Service” premieres on May 10 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

Source (1)

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

EXO’s Baekhyun, TXT, Seo In Guk, Ailee, And More To Sing For “Doom At Your Service” OST

e6aeb0fa62c24e58951e588b79b6b7c6.jpeg?s=

tvN’s upcoming drama “Doom at Your Service” has revealed the star-studded lineup for its original soundtrack (OST)!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about the love story between a supernatural being named Myul Mang, who causes everything he touches to vanish (played by Seo In Guk), and a woman named Tak Dong Myung, who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate (played by Park Bo Young).

The artists who will be lending their voices to the upcoming OST include EXO’s Baekhyun, TXT, Ailee, Gummy, and Davichi—as well as star Seo In Guk himself, whose contribution to the drama’s soundtrack will mark his first new song in three years.

The “Doom at Your Service” OST will be produced by Music&New, the same company that created the soundtracks for the hit dramas “Descendants of the Sun,” “Beauty Inside,” “Chief of Staff,” and more.

source

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Park Bo Young Transforms Into A Normal Woman Who Gets Involved In A Special Romance In “Doom At Your Service”

E01P3yLVgAI8ttL?format=jpg&name=large

tvN’s upcoming drama “Doom at Your Service” gave another insight into Park Bo Young’s new character!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about a supernatural being named Myul Mang, who causes everything he touches to vanish (played by Seo In Guk), and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung, who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate (played by Park Bo Young).

Expectations are high for Park Bo Young’s transformation into Tak Dong Kyung. Tak Dong Kyung is a young woman who lives without any grand dreams. However, after realizing her days are numbered, she makes a risky contract with a mysterious figure to change her fate. During the press conference, Park Bo Young said, “I believe that Dong Kyung can represent a lot of people in that she doesn’t have this one grand goal. She’s a character that finds a job after conforming to reality and I thought that this aspect would be something a lot of people could relate to.”

park-bo-young-2.jpg

In particular, Tak Dong Kyung will create a unique romance with Myul Mang, who is the reason behind everything that disappears. When Tak Dong Kyung finds out that she has only 100 days left to live, she angrily calls for the world to be “ruined” – which unexpectedly brings the supernatural Myul Mang, whose name is the literal Korean word for “ruin” or “destruction,” to her doorstep. As a result, Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang will become tangled in an interesting fate, and it will be exciting to see how they get close and change in the process of falling in love.

Park Bo Young has been loved by viewers for her solid acting skills and involvement in unique romance stories. She will bring life to this new character by portraying her lovely and positive charms. The actress will also capture the emotional changes of Tak Dong Kyung who meets a supernatural being and falls in love with him just 100 days before her death day. Drama fans can look forward to this special couple’s heart-fluttering romance.

park-bo-young-11.jpg

“Doom at Your Service” premieres on May 10 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

source

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Park Bo Young Transforms Into A Normal Woman Who Gets Involved In A Special Romance In “Doom At Your Service”

I laughed at this title...her transforming into a normal woman....so was she not before this? :lenny:

Viu Asia uses KTO as the cover photo. LOL
E0xev29UUAMBPcY?format=jpg&name=large

New subbed teaser

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Park Bo Young And Seo In Guk Make Heart-Fluttering Eye Contact In “Doom At Your Service”

Seo-In-Guk-Park-Bo-Young1.jpg

tvN’s upcoming drama “Doom at Your Service” has shared another glimpse of Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk in character!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about a supernatural being named Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), who causes everything he touches to vanish, and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate.

seo-in-guk2.jpg

When Tak Dong Kyung finds out that she has only 100 days left to live, she angrily calls for the world to be “ruined”- which unexpectedly brings the supernatural Myul Mang, whose name is the literal Korean word for “ruin” or “destruction,” to her doorstep.

park-bo-young2.jpg

On May 10, the drama released new stills of Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang. Tak Dong Kyung’s eyes are round with surprise, and she seems flustered to be in an unfamiliar area that is missing any sort of warmth. On the other hand, Myul Mang is calmly gazing at her from a distance.

park-bo-young-seo-in-guk1.jpg

Then Myul Mang approaches Tak Dong Kyung, and their tense yet exciting eye contact makes hearts flutter. His gaze is mildly threatening, and he exudes a cold and dark aura. Despite his intense stare, she looks at him without breaking eye contact.

Why did Myul Mang summon Tak Dong Kyung to his place? Drama fans are also curious about why he is facing her with harsh coldness. At the same time, it will be exciting to see their unique romance unravel as they get to know each other more and more.

The drama’s production team commented, “The drama is finally premiering tonight. The story of human Tak Dong Kyung and supernatural being Myul Mang who fatefully meet will provide excitement, laughter, empathy, and tension. Please look forward to the first episode of ‘Doom at Your Service.'”

source

• Like 1
1 hour ago, movingwheel said:

@ktcjdrama @mademoiselle @abs-oluteM how was the first episode??? did you guys like it??? should i watch it???? I will have to go to dark side... so need to know whether it is worth it... :D :D

I like it so far. It's not scary at all... Lots of supernatural things, like Doom can stop time, seal a knife wound, close door (telekinesis), enter into dreams...

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama scary does not make me scared... but i dont fall in love easily but when i do , its head over heels...lol....

i could not watch mine.... liking law school as of now..but not sure whether i will be able to fall in love like vincenzo...

@abs-oluteM like your logic.... will try tonight.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

1 minute ago, movingwheel said:

but i dont fall in love easily but when i do , its head over heels...lol....

That's gonna be hard for me to say anything then, because both leads are my bias, so I'm sticking with this drama, unless they throw me again into the "Abyss" :laugh: (did you get the sarcasm?)

I am already enjoying SIG's smirks throughout the first episode, lol...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

@movingwheel Episode 1 is really good actually! There are some dramas that one would find difficult to get into at first but surprisingly this one I'm already in on it. I wasn't sure at first how it'll turn out, even though I like both leads but every scenes of Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk just click naturally, you know what I mean? At one point, SIG (sitting by the window in his home) even looks other-worldly. I'm pretty sold and look forward to more of their chemistry. I also like the cinematography. The autumn colours are so aesthetic with the yellow leaves as the backdrop.

@ktcjdrama I think the show is just trying to play mysterious but really if anyone bothers to check the official website/AsianWiki, they would know who the aunt is. So agree there's no need to blur / avoid unless there's really something else than what I put in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Aunt and Dong Kyung's mum are twins.

So, Myul Mang - I am interested to know how "the system" works with him in it. It appears he gets to decide on certain things too, such as healing the wound of the killer so that he gets his punishment. And what about the sink hole? Was that intentional? I wonder what type of set-up is the Deity and the way of life in this story. Will he eventually finds out the reason of his existence or how he come about or will he not? Right now the Deity tells him there's no reason. I'd love it if the show would explore this.

@Tofu @JenL @Alice Wonderland Hope to see you guys here soon!

Ok, I'm off to complete homework #2 i.e., Youth of May!

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

I caught like half before I had to stop for class  - but goodness this poor gal has all the tragic tropes thrown at her - orphan who had to raise her useless bro . Then dates a guy & finds out he’s married & wifey is pregnant. Then she’s got an awful sexist boss who’s not quite understanding & is overwork  ( The only saving grace is lee soo Hyuk seems like a nice colleague . ) And now gonna die ! :pandawhat:

I am usually not a fan of when the drama makes it so super cliche all at once  - are they trying to make me pity her from the get go? Bahaha I am a bit jaded with this sort of characterisation as you can tell . 

But what actually caught my interest is that Mr Doom  is smoking hot  ( literally & figuratively speaking :laugh:) & he just leaves a path of destruction everywhere he goes. SIG is so very perfect playing this role - so much charisma . And I am intrigued by how it works - is he on some contract with that girl in the hospital who is the deity & his “boss” ?  I didn’t expect him to need a physical place to live in . 

ok I will go finish up & see what else catches my attention 

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am