Doom At Your Service 어느 날 우리 집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 [2021]

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Teaser Trailer - this one feels repeated lol...

Ya...nothing that we have not seen. 

The main cast interview - Kang Tae Oh looks so handsome. :wow:...aiyoooo I just saw the character chart and I think he is the 3rd wheel in the love triangle. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@abs-oluteM Hahaha it does look like it coz there's no direct arrow between he and the second female lead.

I'm at awe how many times Lee Soo Hyuk and Seo In Guk have worked together now. That's the amount of times shippers wish their ships would work together. At least 3 times now.

1. King of High School Savvy

2. Doom At your Service

3. Pipeline (upcoming movie)

[ENG] Teaser 5

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Didn't Jae Wook wear this in EY? I remember he wore a yellow sweater too (like bumblebee hahahaha)

Hahaha Yes!!! You're such a mindreader @mademoiselle - I was thinking how I was going to post about this today because I finally found the clip :laugh:

Also I've started watching Hello it's Me! as a waiting-for-public-transport show on my phone and noticed Kim Young Kwan's character also wears a similar jumper! (But not sure if exactly the same...still they sure love this bumblebee look :laugh:)

EL1azc8.png

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

4 Mins Preview Trailer

@abs-oluteM @Tofu @JenL Ok, I just finished watching the long trailer and I think it looks promising (the romance and OTPs' chemistry bit, especially). I'm actually looking forward to seeing Seo In Guk learning to love, fall for Park Bo Young, feels hurt and pain.

Lee Soo Hyuk looks gorgeous too and so is Kang Tae Oh - and LOL @JenL he not only wore the yellow one but also a blue version. However I'm more at awe that this woollen sweater is more than 2 years old and they are still doing PPL on it...?

EDIT: A recap of this highlight preview → Soompi News

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Heart Eyes 3

@abs-oluteM I've to admit I'm actually glad there's no triangle love between PBY and SIG, lol. It's also unique the triangle love is for the second leads. You think KTO's scenes will be limited? I'm not sure but I'm at least happy he's as cute as he looks in Run On. He hasn't been adopted yet and I know the door to my heart wants to welcome him in... he just needs to flutter it. xD

P.S. I don't think it'll be as dark as SIG's previous drama. Tsk. Dislike that one but I suck it up and completed it.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

@mademoiselle I am surprised too that the love triangle will be on the 2nd leads...and how does it all connect to the main pair's story?  Anyway it is better no tangle love lines for the main OTP. I doubt she'd have time to think about that given that death is literally at her door step ! LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

57 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle I am surprised too that the love triangle will be on the 2nd leads...and how does it all connect to the main pair's story?  Anyway it is better no tangle love lines for the main OTP. I doubt she'd have time to think about that given that death is literally at her door step ! LOL

It looks to me from the preview PBY is even trying to seduce SIG. LOL. I do love it when she's being cheeky (like she was in Oh My Ghost and was all over JJS, lol). So yes to flutter our Myul Mang's heart, pleaseeee.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Why that dog always appear..? It's not Mimi, right @JenL? Otherwise, it might be the same one at Do You Like Brahms poster shooting.

Hahaha how cutteeeee :wow::wow::wow:

I don't think it's Mimi (Byeol) :letalQQ: I just checked her Instagram and nothing was posted. Also I think this dog has a slightly bigger body. Kinda looks like the size of my dog. Mimi was very small :heart:

It's probably the DYLB phootshoot dog....Maybe it belongs to the photographer since it always turns up at photoshoots :thinking:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM I've to admit I'm actually glad there's no triangle love between PBY and SIG, lol. It's also unique the triangle love is for the second leads. You think KTO's scenes will be limited? I'm not sure but I'm at least happy he's as cute as he looks in Run On.

I'm looking forward to no love triangle also...Aaaaand KTO even in a small role is most welcome in my books. I've missed his beautiful face @abs-oluteM :BulbaOWO:

30 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

It looks to me from the preview PBY is even trying to seduce SIG. LOL. I do love it when she's being cheeky (like she was in Oh My Ghost and was all over JJS, lol). So yes to flutter our Myul Mang's heart, pleaseeee.

Hahaha, she's just so good at cuteness. I liked Do Bong Soon despite the filler episodes because of Do Bong Soon being super cute (and PHS of course!) 

In the photoshoot video, I'm impressed they didn't have laughing fits when looking into each other's eyes for so long. I would have laughed sooo hard :laugh: I don't think I could be so unnaturally romantic :idk:

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Look at PBY - she is so tiny ! The rest really tower over her

You know I always look at PBY and think whoaaaa she's so cute and tiny. And then I looked up her height and discovered that she's taller than me :lettalKWA:

My bad! I guess I forgot that actors are mostly models and the superior group of unusually tall Asians:laugh:...while PBY is probably like more everyone else's height.... 

And me, I am not tall enough :idk:

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@JenL You are right. I look up on Brahms' photoshoot pics and it is the same dog (even wore the same red dots bow tie). It's so cute but I actually don't like Pomeranian. Byeol and this one look cuter which I think it's because their furs were trimmed. Normal Pomeranian's furs are long and I somehow didn't like it as much.

I loooveee her with Park Hyung Sik. The one scene that I've rewatched and started liking this pairing started with her being drunk and was badmouthing Hyung Sik's character, telling her mother he's gay etc. On the contrary, he wasn't even upset with her and was even looking at her adoringly and amused~♥ Do Bong Soon wouldn't have survived without Hyung Sik and Bo Young's chemi.

Don't believe Bo Young's published height. It's not real. She's actually shorter than what's reported. A lot of Korean celebs fake their height. The short ones especially fake they are taller. At one point I thought only the short one does it but who knows the tall ones do it too because being too tall hinders them from getting jobs e.g., Ahn Hyo Seop was too tall to be in GOT7. Rowoon refuses to reveal his true height till this day. Every time his height is different in interview/variety shows. The height he currently openly admits is 189.7 cm. He insisted it must be 189 + 0.7 and refused to be rounded to 190 cm :laugh::laugh:

So one of the things I really want to do if I ever meet him is measure him and know his true height LOL! That's my wish!

• Haha 2