Doom At Your Service 어느 날 우리 집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 [2021]

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle @Tofu goodness....guess what they call it now? 

https://asianwiki.com/Doom_at_Your_Service:shocked2:....

I hope Kang Tae Oh got lots of good screen time. I think he's just so handsome. 

I just saw this too! I don't mind it....Doom at Your Service is not as bad a change as She Would Never Know ...but I still prefer the first name :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I noticed the name change :laugh:

I was like “Hey, a new drama!” then I saw the cast and realized it’s just a name change. So this is official? 

I think so! It's changed across all the drama info sites like AsianWiki and My Drama List....but not sure how they found out. How did you find out @abs-oluteM?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

42 minutes ago, JenL said:

I think so! It's changed across all the drama info sites like AsianWiki and My Drama List....but not sure how they found out. How did you find out @abs-oluteM?

I was looking for Kang Tae Oh’s work . I only remember him in My First First Love & was trying to see what else he was in :pandacool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Script Reading Photo

An image has been revealed of the first script reading for “Doom at Your Service”!

The upcoming fantasy romance drama is about a man who causes everything he touches to vanish and a woman who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate. With the main cast including Park Bo Young, Seo In Guk, Lee Soo Hyuk, Kang Tae Oh, and Shin Do Hyun, it will be written by Im Me Ah Ri of “Beauty Inside” and directed by Kwon Young Il of “Unfamiliar Family.”

Along with the writer and director, actors including Park Bo Young, Seo In Guk, Lee Soo Hyuk, Shin Do Hyun, Woo Hee Jin, SF9’s Dawon, Jung Ji So, Lee Seung Joon, Song Ju Hee, and Choi So Yoon were present at the first script reading.

Park Bo Young, who plays Tak Dong Kyung, commented, “I am so happy to join [the cast]. I will do my best so I don’t affect the drama negatively. I hope this will be a project that becomes remembered as one that was happy and fun to work on the entire time.” Trying out her new role, she impressed as she portrayed her character’s detailed emotions.

Seo In Guk, playing the role of Myul Mang, greeted, “I will learn a lot while working together with everyone,” and immediately captured attention as he began reading his lines. Completely immersing into his role, Seo In Guk showed the different charms of his character while switching up his speaking tone.

The two leads demonstrated excellent chemistry together, drawing further anticipation for their romance in the drama.

In addition, Lee Soo Hyuk and Shin Do Hyun showed realistic acting as web novel publisher Cha Joo Ik and web novelist Na Ji Na, respectively, while the supporting actors also added to the cast’s great synergy.

The production team commented, “We will greet you soon with a new fantasy romance that will make your heart flutter. Please look forward to it.”

“Doom at Your Service” is scheduled to premiere in the first half of 2021.

source

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2