Navillera 나빌레라 [2021]

Okay, finally got enough tissues that I made it to the end of the drama. I feel my heart is rather broken by the disease, though I appreciate where the drama ended.

When SS tells her father that she'll take care of him and that she'll teach him, it was a tender, heartbreaking moment since her father is not like a child in that he won't be teachable as he loses his memories and his motor skills.

When SG tells his father that he wants to be a doctor again so that he can do his best to help his patients get as much time as they can, that was a sweet tender moment infused with the sadness and a little bitterness that they won't have that much more time together.

And SS telling his daughter to follow her heart and do what makes her happy.

But the most tender and most bittersweet moment is when CR comes back to see the grandfather after being away for 3 years, and the grandfather still has his muscle memory of their performance of Swan Lake together. Gosh, I'm tearing up again.

As for Song Kang, I didn't appreciate how utterly beautiful he is until this drama.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Namooactor's Naver Update

There are some very very gorgeous shots in this update!

E0dH1_8VEAAlH3c?format=jpg&name=large

One of my personal favourites coz of the tears.

E0dHtDJUYAATC0Q?format=jpg&name=large

@ktcjdrama Look! Beautiful Song Kang!

E0dHyuaVIAMzDi5?format=jpg&name=large

I must say I'm super glad that there are only photos of his upper body for this ballet performance. I can't with the tights :pandablind:

More photos below:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1