Navillera 나빌레라 [2021]

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I like the fact that the story is about the older guy trying to learn ballet. It seems like a nice slice of life story. 

Rowoon will definitely make my oppa list. I need to grief over the end of Run On and not seeing Kang Tae Oh till Doom comes out

True. I hope it'll be really good and inspiring.

I've yet to watch Run On finale. Catching up on all the weekdays' posts LOL.

• Haha 2

Song-Kang-2.jpg

tvN’s upcoming drama “Navillera” has unveiled its first stills of Song Kang in his starring role!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Navillera” will tell the story of Duk Chool, a man who begins ballet at the age of 70 (played by Park In Hwan), and Chae Rok, a 23-year-old ballerino who gets lost while chasing his dreams (played by Song Kang).

Although Chae Rok possesses extraordinary talent as a ballet dancer, he struggles with the harsh realities that make it difficult for him to succeed. After he loses his way on the road to his dreams, his life takes an unexpected turn when he meets a one-of-a-kind student: Duk Chool, who will bring dramatic change to Chae Rok’s world.

In the newly released glimpse of Song Kang in character, the actor exudes grace and poise as the gifted dancer. Although he makes dancing look easy, the look of determination in Chae Rok’s eye hints at the struggles he has had to face in his youth.Praising Song Kang’s acting, the producers of “Navillera” remarked, “Song Kang is pulling off the character of Chae Rok flawlessly, as though the character from the webtoon has come to life. We’re confident that [Chae Rok] will become the role of a lifetime for Song Kang. Please look forward to ‘Navillera’ and ballerino Song Kang.”

“Navillera” will premiere on March 22.

source

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
42 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Wow, it's been a while since I've seen him in a drama! I think the last one I saw him in was He is Psychometric? Good to possibly see him again in a new drama!

He is a potential Oppa to be too, but don't think he will be adopted here if he is going to be hostile to Song Kang all the way, unless he acts like the no.1 runner (Kwon Il? Il Kwon?) in Run On and actually turns out to be cute.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM So Kim Kwon is Oppa too?

Yeah, I suppose I can call him oppa. I have seen him in Witch's Court ( in a supporting role ) - that 's where I noticed him . But it was in He's Psychometric that I had major crush.  He was playing a shady character and was excellent in it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yeah, I suppose I can call him oppa. I have seen him in Witch's Court ( in a supporting role ) - that 's where I noticed him . But it was in He's Psychometric that I had major crush.  He was playing a shady character and was excellent in it.

His character in Witch's Court -- I felt a bit bad for him. His brother died and his friend was a wreck. In He is Psychometric, I liked him more but he wasn't a great person either. Haha! Maybe he is meant for these evil roles. :eeeee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1