Navillera 나빌레라 [2021]

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Shim Duk Chool responds, “I also wanted to fly once before I die.”

Aww...:heart:

12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I love the bit that SK is to teach haraboji ballet and in return, haraboji is his manager. HAHA. Sneaky teacher. 

Same! Hahaha!

Just a few more days until it premieres! 

• Like 3
On 3/18/2021 at 1:22 AM, mademoiselle said:

I'm not sure why tvN YouTube has to block me from viewing the videos! It's gonna be shown on Netflix my country anyway!

It's blocked for me too! :pandarage2: 

But I guess that last video makes up for it. :smile:

c24daeb8a3e44490c5eb3a4144a703bffe776434

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'll be busy again, watching both this and Joseon Exorcist! Some of us are having difficulties getting the names correct when sharing our thoughts around the threads lol. And it challenges even more when name abbreviations are used.

I completely understand! That's why I try to write out people's name in my posts as much as I can because even I get confuse with the abbreviations sometimes. :PikaWutS:

@Chocolate - Thanks for those! I'm glad The Swoon created those. I like it when we have descriptions to go with the characters. =)

Today is the day we see both of them. =)

giphy.gif 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Bwahaha so you're just posting to earn points or happen to chance upon them then. What about Joseon Exorcist? Interested in that? :P

Happened to see the Swoon images on twitter and thought it looked nice aesthetically 😊

Spoiler

I've given up chasing points. Too tiring 🤣 and there are not many badges I want. Yes, will watch Joseon Exorcist. In fact, I'm now watching Times too. Given up on the harem drama - I want to strangle people there. So I just let it play on the side.

• Haha 3

New Episode Still

58 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Happened to see the Swoon images on twitter and thought it looked nice aesthetically

It is. It's suitable to be on the front page. Hehehe, thanks!

Spoiler

LOL, the people in the forums or the characters in the drama? You're watching many dramas too! Hahaha!

• Haha 3

Yah! Chae Rok! Why are you bullying haraboji like that?! :mad:

I just finished watching the first episode and enjoyed it. Haraboji has always wanted to learn ballet and has been fascinated by it since he was a child. He was not able to learn because his dad refused to allow him to dance and wear makeup. Haraboji tells Chae Rok's teacher that he wants to learn because he has never done anything he's wanted to do before. He lived life providing for his family -- the family that has conflicts with each other (so annoying, just get along people, you're all old now! :pandacop:) Haraboji's friend passed away leaving him a letter talking about sailing forward and wanting to do something that makes him happy right before his death might have motivated haraboji to pursue ballet. 

Chae Rok is an emotionless person, who has gone through his own share of trauma. His mom passed away and his dad was imprisoned. It doesn't say why his dad went to prison, but Kim Kwon's character alluded to Chae Rok's father hurting others. Chae Rok skip out on his audition to attend his dad's release from prison but didn't get to see him. His dad left earlier that day and all he did was called Chae Rok and let him know that he was out. 

I don't watch too many slice of life dramas, but I'm excited to see what they both learn from each other -- rather that be ballet or about life.

giphy.gif

Also, I'm hoping that Song Kang gets to smile at least once in this drama. :yoongibtspls:

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Tofu Here. A smile from Song Kang

img.gif

Sniff. @abs-oluteM I cried in a few scenes. Got a bit emotional here & there, especially with Haraboji's regret. Prepare tissue paper. Episode 1 is a bit slow (it was extremely prominent especially after watching Joseon Exorcist).

However I did laugh out loud at least twice because of Chae Rok's teacher, indeed jaesu eobs-eo, LOL LOLLL.

I liked episode 1 and definitely will keep watch. It's a drama that shows us hope and is filled with encouragement for life so it's a keeper for me. I look forward to the rest of the drama which I think Chae Rok and Haraboji will become friends. Haraboji might become a father figure to Chae Rok too, which Chae Rok seems to need in his life. Coincidentally, Chae Rok is also now a colleague to Haraboji's grand-daughter so perhaps they will have a loveline, which I think will strengthen their bond with Haraboji.

Whatever the ending is, my only wish is Haraboji stays alive and in good health and is happy. Otherwise I'll be a freaking mess.

BTW, there are some nasty comments about Song Kang's acting. I didn't think it was that bad. What about you guys? This scene was pretty apt for me.

Spoiler

P.S. Song Kang was so handsome with his fringe up.

ExKFfNuVIBMZ0EN?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1