Confidential Assignment 2: International | 공조2: 인터내셔날 [Movie Sep 7, 2022]

Chocolate

qeMJ4Eg.png?1

Hyun Bin is set to star in the upcoming sequel for the 2017 film “Confidential Assignment” as the North Korean detective Rim Chul Ryung. He contemplated about how much he should alter his character for the sequel, noting that viewers might find him boring if his portrayal remains too similar to that of the previous film.

When the interviewer asked him what would happen if Rim Chul Ryung came to South Korea and met Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) of “Crash Landing On You,” Hyun Bin laughed as he answered, “That can’t happen! Chul Ryung needs to meet Min Young (Yoona), and Jung Hyuk needs to meet Se Ri.”

Hyun Bin then pictured what would happen if Rim Chul Ryung met Ri Jung Hyuk. “If it were those two, they would probably get close and cooperate with each other. I think Jung Hyuk would initiate it first, since he’s a character made when I was a bit older. He would probably be more open and understanding.”

Text Source: Soompi

How about Lim Chul-ryeong of <Gongjo>, which will soon begin filming the second episode?

How much should the character be transformed to be heterogeneous? What if a new aspect to be added reduces the charm of the character in half? If it is similar to the first episode, will it feel boring? . Ha, it's not easy. I'm in trouble.

What do you think of the scenario where Cheol-ryeong comes to the South and has to cooperate with <Crash Landing on Love's> Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin)?

If Cheol-ryeong met Se-ri? Hahaha. (Thinks deeply) No! Cheol-ryeong has to meet Min-young, and Jeong-hyeok has to meet Se-ri. [translated by @celest1al1]

You sound very determined.

They have to go separately. I'd rather see Chul Ryeong and Jeong Hyeok meet (laughing). I think they can get closer and cooperate. I think Jeong Hyeok will approach first. I made this character when I was a little older so I think he'll be more tolerant. [translated by @hyunbinsfiancee]

For the full interview, please refer to the Hyun Bin thread here.

Source: gqkorea.co.kr

Edited by Chocolate

logo_109_6_20170111151211.jpg

Lee Min-ji of "Reply 1988", confirmed to appear on "Co-operation 2."breathing with Hyun Bin X Yu Hae-jin X Daniel Henney [official]

Input2021.02.26. 8:42 AM Sun Mi-kyung, a reporter

XNAYGYz.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ji joins the sequel to the movie "Confidential Assignment 2: International."

The movie "Confidential Assignment 2: International" (director Lee Seok-hoon) depicts a global collaboration of unpredictable North and South Korean detectives, including Lim Chul-ryeong (Hyun Bin), a North Korean detective who was sent to the South after a brutal and meticulous crime organization, Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), a South Korean detective who volunteered to return to the Kwangsu University of Science and the U.S., and Jack (Daniel Henney), a U.S.S.S.S.S.F.F.A.) who is a member of the FBI). Lee plays Sun-ho, a new NIS agent, in 'Cooperation 2: International.' It will add vitality to the play by working with Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae-jin and Daniel Henney. Lee Min-ji, who has performed impressive performances across various genres of dramas and movies, is enough to raise the expectations of viewers.

Lee Min-ji faithfully expresses unique characters in her own way, which is hard to call ordinary people, and yet gives her character a strong sense of persuasion and sincerity with her powerful acting. He has grown into an actor with unique colors and attractiveness by gradually expanding his spectrum, including movies "Jane of Dreams," dramas "Reply 1988," "100 Days My Prince," "Neighborhood Attorney Jo Deul-ho 2: Crime and Punishment," and "Psychopath Diary."

It is Lee Min-ji's power to sway the emotions of those who see her with her restrained tone and unique wide eyes, and to express the various aspects of a person in a persuasive way without any difference. In particular, the unique experience and presence built up through a number of long and short films were deeply embedded in the minds of the audience, giving him the nickname "Chungmuro blue-chip."

Attention is focusing on what Lee Min-ji, who stands out on the screen and on the cathode-ray tube and looks forward to her future performance, will look like in "Confidential Assignment 2: International."

"Confidential Assignment 2: International" is directed by Lee Seok-hoon, who has led the show with a balanced production with laughter, fun, emotion and scale with "Pirate: The Mountain Enemy Goes to the Sea" and "Himalaya," and is currently filming. /seon@osen.co.kr

[Photo]Snow Company Provided

Source: Naver

Edited by Chocolate
  • 2 weeks later...

Mar 6, 2021

kellog_yoona

IG post@jeong_ky_0125 apparently, they'll be filming #ConfidentialAssignment2 at a certain apartment. Est. will be there from 10th March - 11th March. dunno if YoonA will be there 🤔 They'll also be filming at 5 diff locations on 10th March...

I shld prolly elaborate wat info's on the notice 😆 was told fr Hyunbin fans CA2 is lock in shoot (stay within a place once shooting starts) 10-11 Mar shooting is within the apt estate. The 5 locations on 10 Mar: collection center, badminton court, 8th flr, etc within the estate.

TdvfUtA.jpg

Lucky person 😂

Gardenia Guanren

🎬 2021.3.11

집앞 에서 영화 촬영 중! ㅋㅋㅋ
어제 부터 집앞 이 분주 하더니
음 2 라고 들었는데 ~ ~ 공조
꼭 봐야겠 군! ^^

is the door to make a movie of it! Kkk
since yesterday in front of my house busy
ah ~ heard It's Koo /Help 2
must see! ^^

IyEHGXn.jpg

Source: __ekleona

Edited by Chocolate

logo_108_6_20170111151211.jpg

Lee Je-yeon, join 'Co-operation 2' Breathing with Yoo Hae-jin X Hyun-bin [official]

Input2021.03.09. 8:56 A.M. [star news reporter Kim Mi-hwa]

6tJZGIw.jpg

Lee Je-yeon /Photo=Purple Entertainment

Actor Lee Je-yeon has joined the new family in 'Confidential Assignment 2: International.'

On Tuesday, his agency Purple Entertainment announced his joining "Confidential Assignment 2: International."

"Cooperation 2: International" is a movie about unpredictable and global cooperation between North and South Korean detectives, including Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), a North Korean detective who was sent to the South after a brutal and meticulous criminal organization, Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), a South Korean detective who volunteered to return to the Gwangsu University, and Jack (Daniel Henney), a U.S. FBI member, for their own purposes.

Lee Je-yeon will play Jong-gu, a member of the cyber investigation unit, and become a strong helper for Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae-jin.

As he showed strong acting based on his wide range of acting skills such as movies and dramas, expectations are high on how Jong-gu will look like.

Lee has performed impressive performances across various genres, including the movie "Remember Me," "The Intruder," the drama "The World I Met Again," "Dokgo Rewind," "The Fiery Priest," "Dan, One Love," and "If You cheat, You Die."

Meanwhile, "Confidential Assignment 2: International" is currently being filmed under the leadership of director Lee Seok-hoon of "Pirate: The Mountain Range to the Sea" and "The Himalayas."

Source

Edited by Chocolate

logo_416_6_20210114154051.png

Seo Dong-won joins 'Cooperation 2: International...Breathing with Yoo Hae-jin and Hyun Bin

Input2021.03.08. 8:44 a.m. Reporter Kim Ji-hye

Ce8I4aS.jpg

Actor Seo Dong-won has confirmed his appearance as Detective Lee of the metropolitan investigation unit in the movie "Confidential Assignment 2: International."

"Confidential Assignment 2: International" depicts a joint investigation of North Korean detectives, including Lim Cheol-ryung (Hyun Bin), a South Korean detective who was sent to the South after a brutal and meticulous criminal organization, Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), and Jack (Daniel Henie), a U.S. FBI member, for their own purposes.

Seo Dong-won said, "I'm very excited because it's been 10 years since 'Dancing Queen' with Director Lee Seok-hoon. At the first shoot, I was so happy to meet almost all the staff I was with at the time that I ran out of time. I was so happy to see everyone grow up well over the past 10 years and do their best to show their skills. It's like I'm a returning student who's finished his military service. In addition, Yoo Hae-jin, Lee Hae-young, and Hyun Bin, who led the "cooperation," are enjoying a friendly atmosphere and coordinating opinions. Please look forward to it.

It is also awaiting the release of the films 'Pipeline' and 'Don't touch dirty money' after filming this year.

Seo Dong-won has established himself as a scene stealer through dramas such as 'Hazardous Humans', 'I Love You First Time', 'Not a Robot', 'Secret Forest', 'I Have a Love', 'Yukryong Narsha', 'Modern Farmer', 'My Sassy Girl', 'My Sassy Girl', 'My Tutor Friend', 'My Girlfriend' and 'Dancing Queen'.

"Confidential Assignment 2: International" was directed by Lee Seok-hoon, director of "Pirate: The Mountain Range to the Sea" and "The Himalayas," and is currently filming.

Source

• Like 1

Mar 17, 2021

@yejinxhyunbin

DC HYUNBIN GALLERY sent a coffee truck to Hyunbin

Review:

Hyunbin came after the coffee truck’s setting was done. First order!! He took hot latte and hot americano. After eating, he came again and look at the coffee truck thoroughly.

The manager (of the coffee truck) said “Today we also have croffle~” Then Hyunbin asked “Croffle? What’s a croffle?” The manager explained that it’s a word that comes from croissant and waffle Hyunbin then said “Oh~ o_o i’ll take one...!”

He came personally and greeted, saying “One cup of hot americano please~” Today he ordered so politely and sweetly (We) quickly made the order, he said “Thank you and good work~~” and left.

z5su5cG.png

Spoiler

JLg4tm0.jpg

EkK3nKw.jpg

Source

Spoiler

p02eXkt.jpg

d4onSsv.jpg

Source: jheng925

Spoiler

YFmBhlS.jpg

6WiqouA.jpg

2OiGEZn.jpg

kRDMniU.jpg

Source: bean82925

Edited by Chocolate

Mar 18, 2021

So cute :lol:

snek!@snekarisan

Im Cheol Ryeong got a food truck from the boys, "friends buy you food, best friends eat your food". 😋

SeYbvpU.jpg

Spoiler

sfF2rqM.jpg

uz5fp6M.jpg

fbjkWsW.jpg

snek!@snekarisan

Tadaaaaaa..!! This is a real food truck, not an edit like last night Thank you for giving me the trust and opportunity to create these designs. Thank you very much HB Asean Bunnies, 10 groups from 5 countries ❤❤❤

KiNMbby.jpg

Spoiler

eD7GoKN.jpg

VtdjsV5.jpg

V6Sw9g5.jpg

rAdPsgS.jpg

Edited by Chocolate

Mar 18, 2021

ness@yejinxhyunbin

[ROUGH TRANS]

With a comfortable expression He look at the banner that the fans designed for a long~time. He picked Honey Ginger Tea and gave a bright smile that can light up the darkness, then said “Ne~Kamsahamnida” (Yes~ Thankyou). “I think his smile can even make a stopped heart to beat. Actornim who gave a honey-like healing time. While emptying the whole cup of Honey Ginger Tea, he stayed there before going back to the filming set.”

Spoiler

hupU7IH.jpg

gold_support

❤Actress Hyun Bin❤ #Paid
📽[Movie: Confidential Assignment 2 International]
#CoffeeTeaSupport #SnackTeaSupport
❤Perfect from head to toe❤
❤Giving me a comfortable and happy smile ❤
👉#ActressHyunbin for 💕
[Late Night CAFE]🌃
It's on the set of #MovieCooperation2.👍
🇮🇩INDONESIA
🇵🇭PHILIPPINES
🇲🇾MALAYSIA
🇸🇬SINGAPORE
🇻🇳VIETNAM
🌟 Hyun Bin 🌟 From all over the world, thank you so much for your support.
👉HB ASEAN BUNNIES 💕
Our fans have prepared this support.🎁

HobEeWU.jpg

Spoiler

AB1nMUu.jpg

HobEeWU.jpg

xAsBAHO.jpg

Imw3Scs.jpg

MMITn7E.jpg

nbgDInm.jpg

AZ87HOS.jpg

RRKTUyD.jpg

Vnv8wu2.jpg

zg4Y5UL.jpg

Nn3DS8O.jpg

mf7XWGZ.jpg

zfEOcjc.jpg

yXXNMZz.jpg

KM9LcKM.jpg

DU8VSk1.jpgFOI5ynL.jpg

PFAhgFw.jpg

iEuHotA.jpg

I8dwjJd.jpg

tzw1SmU.jpg

bEUoub1.jpg

zxrmgDR.jpg

oW3Dkl7.jpg

mWrlJYZ.jpg

pe80KKe.jpg

CvMalMN.jpg

VHOacTT.jpg

Edited by Chocolate

Mar 18, 2021

dev@yourbae856

Food Truck Project by HB ASEAN BUNNIES

BinJin ASEAN Team 

For #HyunBin and All casts, staff and crew #ConfidentialAssignment2

FIRST FOOD TRUCK FROM BINJIN SHIPPERS. 😭😭💖

14Vkxr4.jpg

Spoiler

oPQYr8z.jpg

XWUqzM2.jpg

Food Truck Project’s Gifts for #HyunBin, #YooHaeJin, #DanielHenney, #ImYoona, #JinSeonKyu, PDNim #ConfidentialAssignment2

Spoiler

lY9AVl0.jpg

Me5SXsr.jpg

ZQidIBg.jpg

vAxOwxI.jpg

THE LETTERS 💖

Spoiler

mzNms7L.jpg

wjp2vM6.jpg

VGEcgve.jpg

dev@yourbae856

Stickers by me, words @mrfdlrscrg and trans by @yejinxhyunbin

1. STICKER 1 #Make Hyun Bin smile MISSION: ACCOMPLISHED (for gifts)

2. STICKER 2 ENG — Stay Healthy and Safe, Ppyong! (wipes)

3. STICKER 3 — ENG : Enjoy your meal, hwaiting~ (for the foods n drinks)

Spoiler

s23b4Xt.jpg

tqrMTPE.jpg

XHRTSV7.jpg

Golf Balls 😆*we ordered these and puzzle BEFORE... ehm yea u know😃

Spoiler

WO66j4C.jpg

bPEsVSv.jpg

nDvnZlQ.jpg

zFectl5.jpg

Spoiler

AZlMdaY.jpgPPpNAJb.jpg

pZG6QD0.jpg

AodHJ0T.jpg

Edited by Chocolate

Mar 21, 2021

beanhandhk

YES💜 @vast.entWE JUST SENT THE COFFEE TRUCK TO HYUN BIN🥳 He is filming right now!!!!! Finally we have made it successfully💯Thank you guys for joining this insane project. We believe Binnie can receive all your LOVE and how much we love him 😘
Please do come more to Hong Kong💛🔥
Anyway, we'll never forget how many nights we spent for designing the banners and editing the video🤣 BinJin fans~ do you get the meaning of both of the banner?🤣又一

痴L Line to the prison project! ! ! Our Hong Kong fans are really good pigs😭😍🐽 It’s all up to you, I can’t just upgrade a menu, add a bell, and buy more gifts than Bin and the staff. You will definitely feel the Hong Kong fans. ge爱㗎muah😘

uBnsv9m.jpg

Spoiler

1afEtUS.jpg

ucH8pGZ.jpg

k38FiJc.jpg

7VOSPB4.jpg

fDfMNGm.jpg

pB4A2uu.jpg

068743F.jpg

o9Y4Toh.jpg

rTiZjb0.jpg

Spoiler

qEDoLOo.jpg

xXGuTxf.jpg

mmdiSmM.jpg

mPLnSlD.jpg

ness@yejinxhyunbin

[TRANS] Review from cafe aurora coffee truck

The filmography video of Actornim was being played on the coffee truck! Everyone took a trip down memory lane while watching Actor Hyunbin’s old video. Seeing it now, this hair is very tacky but it fits him well. Even back then he’s rea~lly handsome Today Actornim was showered with compliments.

---

The drinks that Actor Hyunbin picked was Iced Americano and Calamansi Tea

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMqd4bfHaQi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Chocolate

Mar 21, 2021

hyunbin_fanteam

Last Night, We are Hyun Bin Fan Team from Indonesia Fans and Japanese Fan who provide support projects for Hyun Bin and all Crews who are on the set of the film Confidential Assignment 2.

We sent a Food Truck containing various kinds of Korean specialties, namely Tteokbokki, Sundae, Tempura (Gim roll) + Mandu, Soup Odeng, and 5 sets of VIP dosirak (Bulgogi + Bokkeumbab + Coffee + Snack), special for HB with Fruit and Taco. And 150 Churros Snack

And we sent 1 set of Gift for HB and 150 Set Gift for all Crews.

Thank you to everyone who has supported this project. We did it. 😊😊 #공조2 #림철령

Special thanks to @the_man_food_truck for your hard work Last Night.🙏🙏 🤗🤗

IzihjpR.jpg

Spoiler

yrrWUqt.jpg

AuDv8O3.jpg

o14p6tS.jpg

45HvobO.jpg

V7MsOUG.jpg

bOhhevr.jpg

6iUXrlk.jpg

hwDPzzc.jpg

OUEDKol.jpg

golRU8G.jpg

hyunbin_fanteam

We sent 1 set of Gift for Hyun Bin and 150 set Gift for all Crews:

For Hyun Bin:

* Red Ginseng
* Blanket
* Neck pillow massage
* 1 box suprise contains :
Mask, wet tissue, indonesian health drink TOLAK ANGIN, red ginseng honey drink, coffee can, xilytol bubble gum, nuneddine snack, potato snack, TINGTING JAHE (INDONESIAN CANDY)

mCc3l5p.jpg

For all Crews:

*Mask
*Hand Sanitizer
*Hand Cream
*Wet Tissue
*Canned Coffee
*Red Ginseng Honey Drink
*Indonesian Health Drink Tolak Angin
*Snack Potato
*Snack Nuneddine
*Ginger + Caramel Candy

vp4oIQj.jpg

Spoiler

bg0c79i.jpg

mCc3l5p.jpg

NGeyWDH.jpg

a7KUTBT.jpg

vp4oIQj.jpg

w2H1PMm.jpg

Edited by Chocolate

Mar 7, 2021

Foodtruck from Yoona's Chinese fans

hungrybear_food_truck
We arrived at the filming site, checked and prepared the list of visitors at the entrance, checked the body temperature, and safely entered the car.
There is not much traffic, but the passageway is narrow, so we have to attach it to the wall as much as possible and distribute it at the end of the shoot, so we prepared it while checking the end time.
The staff came to us preparing for it.
"Is one available first by any chance?"
"Yes! Do you want it now?"
"Yes, then I'd like one.
That's how the first deployment began.
"Do you have a lot of staff members today?”
"Well, there are about 70 to 80 people."
"Yes, thank you."
I thought it would be very, very easy because you were less than I expected.
It was held at 8:30 p.m. on this day.
Suddenly, the weather started to get cold.
As the cold wind began to blow, the temperature at the site dropped more and more.
We're wearing short sleeves. _ _ ㅠ
At 8:10 a.m., we start to see each and every one by one.
You took your time to order.
"Two." "Five." "One."
I was going out that easy, and...
One person came in and started with "eight."
The people in the back also said, "9." "8." The order line naturally (?)
It looks like it.
And one of the staff said, "12." And the people behind me said,
"Hey, isn't it 12?" "You're eating it all by yourself, aren't you?" "Let's not exceed 10."
You exchanged jokes, and so on the other hand. hahaha
You added sweet pumpkin soup for this order, but the weather suddenly got cold.
There were many people who ate soup.
At first, I was like, "What's this?" "It's pumpkin soup." "Oh~."
A little bit sour. A staff member took a spoonful at the scene.
"Wow, it's delicious! Try it!" he recommended to those around him.
You can eat it one by one and wrap it up before the menu runs out.
The soup is already out of stock. LOL
I don't think it's the 70 or 80 people you mentioned at first. -_-;;
There are so many people here that we can't even take out all the ingredients we have prepared...
All the filming is over on the day and you eat it on your way home from work, so there's a lot of packing orders.
You're here. That's how all deployments end.
While organizing, the actor came out. You're positioned in front of the banner.
They took a picture for us. ^0^ You can film from here and there.
On the way in, he said, "Thank you for your hard work." And he smiled and said hello.
He was wearing a mask, but I could feel a grateful smile. ^^
Maybe because all the filming was over, the set became calm. I'm in a hurry there.
We quickly cleaned up and left the scene.
To #limyunabar Chinese fans who trusted Hungry Bear,
Thanks once again.

8fDUSsJ.jpg

Spoiler

96lWBWw.jpg

bN1gSyU.jpg

obNU2s2.jpg

1y25vpZ.jpg

gNKy8sW.jpg

GLg5FJ3.jpg

RLYvhnB.jpg

AoieyUM.jpg

31qP92W.jpg

2BSKKMd.jpg

VWa2bNd.jpg

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate

Mar 1, 2021

Foodtruck from Hyun Bin's Chinese Fans

coffee_mrkim
Actor Hyun Bin, nice to meet you.🙋‍♂️
#Movie #Co-Jo2 on set.🎈
"LOVE FROM HYUNBIN CHINA" 에서
Unlimited drinks, #Hamcheesecroissant + #Fruitro
Thank you for your hard work.💯

I met the actor a few days ago.
It's great to see you again this soon. 🤭🤹

We made sandwiches from dawn on this day.
I started diligently at the scene.☆

Come and see me in personally.
" Hello~ Do you have any recommendations for T-shirts? “
"Not sweet?"
"Your light tea!"
"Please give me the drink you recommend the most. I'll drink that." So I made you a warm Louis Voss.
He said, "Thank you." He smiled sweetly and took the drink.😍

You wait for your drinks and take your time looking at the coffee truck 👀
I delivered the fans' gifts and #snackboxes.👌

In addition, they ordered iced americano and iced green tea, so I made it delicious.✌

And the staff loved the presents and sandwiches.😄

Even on this day, the hearts of fans who are far from overseas.
I delivered it well and finished it.💕

t3ESz2E.jpg?1

Spoiler

E5JzT6l.jpg

pF0eRnX.jpg

qfP3V8m.jpg

p02L5ut.jpg

OxiSc3i.jpg

hw6nqNB.jpg

ksfC62F.jpg

aAvwTmF.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Mar 25, 2021

Coffee Truck from Omega - Hyun Bin is global ambassador

haeridan_coffeetruck

💛Hyunbin💛's review of support for <CA 2>

Spoiler

[Translated by Google]

Hello,

this is Harry Danchurori's little girl running with love :) The main character of this support is just~~ I am a sincere fan! 💛 Bin 💛's yisyeoteoyo (not so glorious day 🙏🏻)

The coffee Bin's car gave me a shot sent at eungwoncha watches "Omega" jungyisin activities as a model 🥳 rushed to the movie "CA 2> Ilsan 🚚💨 shooting on the set Upon arrival, I was informed of the coffee tea seat by the on-site person in charge.

I started preparing to open, but the actor got out of the car and went to the rest area next to the coffee car😆 I went down in front of the coffee car to remove the table I had in front of him to park the actor's ben.

First, I said hello to the actor. 🚚"Hello^^"

The actor also greeted me with a smile saying 🤵🏻♂️"Hello^^"

💛 When the space was tight, it was difficult to move the table! Hyunbin raised the corner of the table across from you and helped!😆

We said it was okay to do so, but 🤵🏻♂️ laughed at me saying " It 's okay ^^" and helped me (I can't be so gentle 😍)

I finished preparing to open in a pleasant way. Started support.

The menus that you ordered this time are ️Coffee & Beverage️, 🥨Cinnamon and Oreo Churrus🥨, 🍪Leban Cookie🍪, 🍊cup fruit🍊.

🍪Leban Cookie🍪 is one of the world's three biggest cookies to eat before dying. It's an art to eat three moist chocolate chips. (It's not a secret that as soon as it started with hot popularity, it's not a secret 🤗)

🍊 Cupfruit 🍊 filled with sweetness and freshness with tangerines, candy grapes, apple green grapes, kiwis, strawberries, and oranges.

Lebanon cookies and cup fruit are neatly set on the table in front of the coffee tea so that it is easy to take with you.

This time, you also ordered a 🎁 special box 🎁 for actor Hyun Bin.

I prepared a full box with 🍊fruit set full of mango-filled vitamins, 6 kinds of 🍪 Leban cookies, and 🍹apple juice. LeBan Cookie has been configured so that you can enjoy various flavors of ✔️ Brownie, ✔️ Walnut Milk Chocolate Chip, ✔️ White Chocolate Raspberry, ✔️ White Chocolate Chip Matcha, ✔️ Red Velvet Cream Cheese, and ✔️ Smore.

The actor's special box started to support the manager and delivered it immediately :) While the support was in full swing, actor 💛hyunbin💛 came out. Come to the coffee tea and 
say 🤵🏻♂️ "Give me a cup of warm citron tea~" directly! He made an order (smiling and heartbeat🥰)

So, I made a cup of citron tea, which is really delicious.

He grabbed a cup of citron tea and enjoyed talking with the people on site in the rest area next to him.

Then, after a while, actor 💛Daniel Henney💛 came for coffee.

🤵🏻♂️"Do you have any menu?"

🚚"Hello^^ Please look at the menu board in front and choose"

🤵🏻♂️ "Please give me a cup of cafe mocha~"

Daniel Henney's unique smile! Seeing you in fact, you were really handsome and gentle. We made cafe mocha delicious and pretty with smooth steam milk :) At this scene, I was able to see many actors. Actor Jin Seon-gyu and Cho Joong-hwan's team also made and delivered the drinks that you ordered carefully and tasty.

At this site, many people said "It's delicious" for Harry Danchurori's coffee and churros.🙏🏻

Coffee is supplied with fresh coffee beans, and the coffee powder thickness and shot extraction test are conducted several times on site.

Espresso is carefully served to serve delicious coffee.

We are finishing the support and we are arranging it, and three people at the site talked in front of the coffee tea.

🚚“Did your coffee and dessert taste good today?” I asked 😊

👥 "But today, the staff talked a lot about the taste of coffee tea"

Even at this site, it was a rewarding day because many people enjoyed the coffee and desserts of Harry Danchulori🙏🏻 💛Hyunbin💛I ask for a lot of support for the movie <Hyunjo2> with actors :)

[Coffee Tea] 👉🏻@eat_wazac
[Leban Cookie] 👉🏻 @tnqls_94

Translated by ness@yejinxhyunbin

Spoiler

Coffee truck from Omega review While the coffee truck is preparing to open, Hyunbin got out of the car and went to the rest area beside the coffee truck.

So that they can park Hyunbin’s van, the staff went to move the table in front of the coffee truck.

Staff: Annyeonghaseyo ^^

Hyunbin: Annyeonghaseyo ^^

he said hello with a smile

Because the space was a bit small, it was quite difficult to move the table, but Hyunbin helped by holding the table corner of the opposite side.

OP told him that they can do it and it’s okay.

Hyunbin: It’s okay ^^

He smiled and helped

While the support was in full swing, Actor Hyunbin came out and went to the coffee truck.

HB: Please give me a cup of warm citron tea~

He made the order personally

So they made a very delicious citron tea for him

Hyunbin went to the rest area beside with the cup of citron tea and talked with the people on set.

px20avX.jpg

Spoiler

OdFx8LM.jpg

sujedEN.jpg

tALh8xY.jpg

62MXxoY.jpg

rIfVOZe.png?1

Source

Edited by Chocolate

logo_421_6_20180919151119.png

Lee Seung-hoon joins the movie 'Confidential Assignment 2'...Breathing with Yoo Hae-jin

Input2021.03.31. 10:49 AM reporter Chung Yoo-jin

A4HmMwL.jpg

Just Entertainment Offered <unk> News1

(Seoul=News 1) Reporter Chung Yoo-jin = Actor Lee Seung-hoon has joined the movie "Confidential Assignment 2: International."

Actor Lee Seung-hoon has joined the movie "Confidential Assignment 2: International," his agency Just Entertainment said on Thursday.

"Confidential Assignment 2: International" depicts a joint investigation of North Korean detectives Lim Chul-ryeong (Hyun Bin), a South Korean detective who was sent to the South after a brutal and meticulous criminal organization, Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), and Jack (Daniel Henie), a U.S. FBI member, for their respective purposes.

The movie "Confidential Assignment" was released in January 2017 and attracted 7.81 million viewers with its fresh setting of the first unofficial joint investigation between the two Koreas and the cheerful chemistry of Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae-jin, making it the top three box office hit that year. The sequel has already become a hot topic, with the addition of original members, as well as new face Daniel Henney and Jin Sun-kyu, heralding more thrilling fun and scale. Lee Seung-hoon will play the role of Oduk, a police officer of the cyber investigation unit who was specially recruited as a drone in the drama, and will work with Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae-jin. As a result, many are curious about how Lee Seung-hoon will portray the character Odeok who participated in the dizzying cooperation between the two Koreas and the U.S.

Lee Seung-hoon is an actor who has built up solid acting skills through steady work activities after making eye-catching appearances as an actor through the 2015 film "Hyun-do" at the Bucheon International Film Festival, starring in films such as "The Workshop," "The Daughter Is Back," "Happy Birthday," "No. 304," "The Rest Area," "Lonely Reading," "Finding People," "Aero," and "The Element of Hope."

In particular, Lee Seung-hoon drew attention in the movie "Our Midnight," as he broke up as an unknown actor, Ji-hoon, and delivered his comfort with warm eyes and messages. Ji-hoon, who is on a secret patrol against suicide at the call of a senior official, met Eun-young (Park Seo-eun), who was trying to make an extreme choice after dating while dating, and helped her through a cozy dawn in Seoul where she shared her innermost thoughts while taking a walk together, offering heart-warming consolation to viewers as well.

As Lee Seung-hoon, who draws characters with natural life acting and delicate expression of emotions by permeating his work like water, is expected to perform in the movie "Confidential Assignment 2: International," attention is drawn to his future acting moves.

Meanwhile, "Confidential Assignment 2: International" was directed by Lee Seok-hoon, director of "Pirate: The Mountain Range to the Sea" and "The Himalayas," and is currently filming.
Source

• 2 weeks later...

Apr 7, 2021

Who is this from?

littlestone_v coffee truck review translated by ness@yejinxhyunbin

Hyunbin ordered:

Iced Cold Brew Americano

Iced Plum Tea

Iced Americano

Iced Rooibos Tea (with lots of ice)

Though the outdoor shooting set this time was hot and there’s a lot of wind blowing

Still Iced Americano is a must after meal

Thanks to the generous 애호가(lovers;fans;enthusiast) that have prepared

All the actors & staffs got to enjoy unlimited smoothie, fruits and soft drinks

wNA7aT5.jpg?1

Spoiler

wdhg5sK.jpg?1

t0yUXsU.jpg?1

Z8dfZtP.jpg?1

smiXp8C.jpg?1

yWBe7zC.jpg?1

dgsrUTx.jpg?1

RNfWNju.jpg?1